Ryu Hayabusa vs. Nariko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

First_Tsurugi06
I don't recall this being done before, so here it is. Nariko gets all three stances with the Heavenly Sword, and Ryu gets Dragon's Claw & Tiger's Fang (speed), Dabilahro (power), and the NGII Kusarigama (ranged).

No ninpo, shuriken etc., and none of that radiant white Goddess crap from the last HS fight to bring nariko back if the fight just so happens to last for more than five days.

Csdabest
*sighs* This has partially has been done before just not with the limitations. But once again Ryu curb stomps.

First_Tsurugi06
Well, my money's on Ryu too, but I don't recall the thread where this concept "partially has been done".

Csdabest
lol I mean that a Ryu vs Nariko thread has been done...Just not with the limitiation of weapons.

First_Tsurugi06
I know, I'm saying that I've never yet seen any previous Ryu vs. Nariko (what I meant by "the concept"wink threads, and I've searched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.