Imperiex vs. DOV Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who wins?

quanchi112
Imperiex wins.

kevdude
Are you counting all the power's that was suppose to flow into The Spectre as well with him in DOV?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Are you counting all the power's that was suppose to flow into The Spectre as well with him in DOV? This is obviously the Spectre who was hostless in dov. He loses.

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is obviously the Spectre who was hostless in dov. He loses.

I know that!! I'm asking if he's allowed more power from the beings he defeated?? Phantom Stranger, 5d imps, among countless others

quanchi112
I know that!! I'm asking if he's allowed more power from the beings he defeated?? Phantom Stranger, 5d imps, among countless others He has the power he displayed on panel.

kevdude
Then he wins defeated Nabu who is above Kismet

quanchi112
Then he wins defeated Nabu who is above Kismet Nabu wanted him to kill him. no expression

Did you know Nabu wanted to be killed.

kevdude
Nabu wanted him to kill him. no expression

Did you know Nabu wanted to be killed.

Yes I knew that, even if Nabu didn't didn't want him to kill him the Spectre would have still won as the heros looked into the future and saw that the Spectre would have won regardless, you know that? cool

quanchi112
Yes I knew that, even if Nabu didn't didn't want him to kill him the Spectre would have still won as the heros looked into the future and saw that the Spectre would have won regardless, you know that? cool The ninth age of magic was coming to an end. Nabu let him kill him so we dont know how a real battle between the two would have went. Context. Nabu always let him win so its a crappy feat to say the least. Nabu let him because then he was bonded to a host. smile

kevdude
The ninth age of magic was coming to an end. Nabu let him kill him so we dont know how a real battle between the two would have went. Context. Nabu always let him win so its a crappy feat to say the least. Nabu let him because then he was bonded to a host. smile

Did you understand the last part of what I wrote or you had something in your eye? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Did you understand the last part of what I wrote or you had something in your eye? laughing out loud This is the feat you went by in determining who wins this thread. It really isnt impressive at all because nabu wanted to lose. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.