Red hulk vs wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmohahat
i know we don't know enough about ole red yet but who do you think takes it? Happy Dance

lordmohahat
come on people

BUSTER1
WWH

Endless Mike
Originally posted by lordmohahat
i know we don't know enough about ole red yet but who do you think takes it? Happy Dance

You just answered your own question.

We don't know yet

guy222
When he recently landed, he was causing earthquakes ala WWH. He is supposed to get past Thor and Savage Hulk and push back Juggernaut

Lets see all that, then I'll post a winner

Knowsbleed33
According to the scans I've seen for Hulk #4, Red Hulk is putting the curbstomp on Savage Hulk. But, WWH is stronger and far more intelligent than Savage Hulk.

WWH ftw.

janus77
I've had a re-think about this Red Hulk - WWH battle and I think it would end in a decisive victory for WWH, regardless of the level of RH's feats (watcher punching etc).

they seem to be implying that RH is >>> regular Hulk, with the earthquaking punches and uber speed, but that he doesn't get stronger, he just gets hotter (radiating away the rage), whereas Hulk's powers don't get spent on radiating heat etc, just on building up rage/strength/durability/speed/healing...

WWH would instantly match Red Hulk for both strength and durability, as he would realise he is in a battle with someone who can murder him if he's weak... the stress level would see to that. thereafter, WWH would carry on growing stronger, match RH's speed, and then just overpower RH.

also, because WWH would be fighting against a "Hulk"-like character, the part of him that always loathed and feared the monster inside, would actually be enjoying the opportunity to lash out... I expect WWH would not be pulling any punches in such an encounter, instead he'd be out to kill.

this would be a delicious encounter to read yes.

guy222
WWH

Stoic
WWH

Leobama
Originally posted by janus77
I've had a re-think about this Red Hulk - WWH battle and I think it would end in a decisive victory for WWH, regardless of the level of RH's feats (watcher punching etc).

they seem to be implying that RH is >>> regular Hulk, with the earthquaking punches and uber speed, but that he doesn't get stronger, he just gets hotter (radiating away the rage), whereas Hulk's powers don't get spent on radiating heat etc, just on building up rage/strength/durability/speed/healing...

WWH would instantly match Red Hulk for both strength and durability, as he would realise he is in a battle with someone who can murder him if he's weak... the stress level would see to that. thereafter, WWH would carry on growing stronger, match RH's speed, and then just overpower RH.

also, because WWH would be fighting against a "Hulk"-like character, the part of him that always loathed and feared the monster inside, would actually be enjoying the opportunity to lash out... I expect WWH would not be pulling any punches in such an encounter, instead he'd be out to kill.

this would be a delicious encounter to read yes. Great break down. I agree WWH FTW.

occultdestroyer
Rulk for teh winzorz

Slaanesh
WWH

Galan007
Based on this:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1115927_rh1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1115928_rh2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1115929_rh3.jpg

WWH for the easy win.

StiltmanFTW
WWH

Anti-Monitor
HWW beats his wannabe ass.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

horrorwolf
WWH easily.

Loeb writing or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.