Gonzo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
a film about the legendary Hunter S Thompson

enough said

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/gonzo/trailer/

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Jaden, me ol' boy, I nearly made a thread about this myself.

As long as they have enough archive footage, and it's not just filled with less interesting people talking about Hunter, then I'm sure it'll be fascinating. Also, the Ralph Steadman input should be good.

jaden101
i think it's pretty crazy they've got people like Jimmy Carter commenting on him...goes to show you what influence he had...i also like how they allude to what he may have had to say about the way the world is today

Selphie
**** yeah, I'll be excited for this one.

ScarletSpeed
can't ****ing wait

Hunter S Thompson is a legend

"order some ****ing golf shoes...it's impossible to walk in this muck"laughing out loud

Impediment
I'll be seeing it. Looks like a very fun docu.

Mark Question
I'll buy the ticket, and take the ride. wink

ragesRemorse
good shit, but, another one?

I guess they are going to make a new Movie about this guy for every generation.

Impediment
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
good shit, but, another one?

I guess they are going to make a new Movie about this guy for every generation.

Are you referring to Fear and Loathing?

If so, I hardly feel that it is a proper docu.

If anything, Fear and Loathing is just a page in the hysteria that is Thompson's life.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Impediment
Are you referring to Fear and Loathing?

If so, I hardly feel that it is a proper docu.

If anything, Fear and Loathing is just a page in the hysteria that is Thompson's life.

I didn't bother to follow the link and watch the trailer until just now. I didn't know that it is going to be a docu. I thought it was going to be a movie like, Where the Buffalo Roam and Fear and Loathing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.