This Team vs The 2,000 Foot Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr.

Team
Red Hulk
War Hulk
WWH
Maestro
Kurse
Count Nefaria
Titannus
Champion/Power Gem
8th Day Juggernaut
Super-Adaptoid
Terminus
Fin Fang Foom
Midgard Serpent

Endless Mike
They lose

golem370
I think they would well there are an incredible amounts of strength on this team.

llagrok
What the hell would they do?

I suppose Juggernaut could try and push him into another dimension?

The Illuminati
Originally posted by llagrok
What the hell would they do?

I suppose Juggernaut could try and push him into another dimension?

laughing

Utrigita
Destroyer for the win.

golem370
I could see something like the Midgard Serpent coiling around the Asgarding Destroyer chest and arms Terminus grabing him around the legs and holding him for a few mintues while Count Nefaria delivers Two of the Hulk in to him at a high rate of speed like when the Hulk destroyed that asteroid that was twice the size of the earth knocking him down and then everybody pouncing on him from there. I don't know wink

Utrigita
One blow from the destroyer can shatter a Planet, a single blast from it's head can vaporize the majority of the team.

golem370
The Hulk has withstood disentrater beams before and I would think some of these guys could destroy a planet with a punch Hulks could Champion has and I am sure Kurse & Count Nefaria could to.

golem370
I would think Super-Adaptoid could mimic the armor and maybe the d-beam as well and maybe the Destroyers size

Utrigita
But hardly from the Destroyer if I recall correct...

But can they take a punch on that level that is more the question...

Furthermore how are they going to damage the Destroyer?

Sundipped
Nothing under Celestial level is damaging this version of the Destroyer. No one on this team is gonna block the visor beam sucessfully. If Destroyer has the Odin sword, then its really overkill.

golem370
From these guys Celestial Order- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/celestialorderthanos.htm

golem370
No sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.