Wolverine Vs. Savage Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
...?

long pig
lol damn savage dragon...been a while since i heard that name badd!
savage would sincerly destroy wovie...savage is like a very smart mean hulk...with guns

manjaro
savge all the way

Draco69
Wasn't he swallowed by a monster once and he only had ONE "option" to escape? That cracked me up.

Impediment
Both characters have a phenomenally fast (and effective) healing factor, That's the main thing to remember here. Dragon is way stronger than Wolverine (his max is lifting about or around 50 tons), but Wolvie has his adamantium claws and decades worth of fighting skills of different styles whereas Dragon doesn't. Both characters are tough as coffin nails, and can take a LOT of punishment. Both have lots of tricks up their sleeves to use, and are awesome fighters. Who wins?

jasofisc
savage dragon 7 out of 10 he's stronger faster and has taken out a lot of class 100s in his time.

dvampire
Yeah I agree, Savage Dragon should take the majority.

Impediment
Yeah, I figured as much. I don't think that Dragon is as strong as Savage Green Hulk, but he's stronger than Gray Hulk. Although both Hulks have beaten Wolvie.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, I figured as much. I don't think that Dragon is as strong as Savage Green Hulk, but he's stronger than Gray Hulk. Although both Hulks have beaten Wolvie.

not true

Impediment
What do you mean, "not true"? About the comparison of strengths, or the Hulks beating Wolverine?

olympian
"I don't think that Dragon is as strong as Savage Green Hulk"

He isent. But he does take this. He has fough toptier guys and his healing ability its insane and has quite the agility as well.

Impediment
I agree, but would you say that Wolverine could at least give Dragon a run for his money, like a few lost limbs or a day in the hospital? Or would Dragon beat the snot out of him in a flash?

olympian
Dragon has healed from broken limbs before, Wolverine would make him work for it, but not for long. The issue with Wolverine when fighting guys alot stronger than him at Marvel, its that they dont share a healing ability on his range. With the notable exception of Hulk, but we all know how many wins he has against him.

Dragon does.

Impediment
Dually noted.

wolverine8888
What do you mean, "not true"? About the comparison of strengths, or the Hulks beating Wolverine?

grey hulk has never beaten wolverine. also green hulk has lsot to wolverine as well

DarkCrawler
It's funny...only time I have actually seen Wolverine defeat Hulk was when he was Death...I think someone claims that he has beaten him 14 times or something. Funny I have never seen a proof...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by olympian
Dragon has healed from broken limbs before, Wolverine would make him work for it, but not for long. The issue with Wolverine when fighting guys alot stronger than him at Marvel, its that they dont share a healing ability on his range. With the notable exception of Hulk, but we all know how many wins he has against him.

Dragon does.

umm wolverine has more wins against hulk then hulk has against wolverine.

also wolverine fights many many people with healign factors.
wendigo,hulk,cyber and many others

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888

Issue numbers....scans...for all please...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's funny...only time I have actually seen Wolverine defeat Hulk was when he was Death...I think someone claims that he has beaten him 14 times or something. Funny I have never seen a proof... nope they actauly fought 14 tiems not beaten.

hulk 340. in the forums that considered a win because wolverien infacted ko hulk for a bit.

hulk vs wolverine # 8 wolverine straight out won.

Jose123

also wolverine fights many many people with healign factors.
wendigo,hulk,cyber and many others

what exactly are all the times that hulk and Wolverine have fought?

Arabian Knight
Yeah, I've only seen Wolverine beat Hulk when he was enhanced by his "Death" suit.

Good ol' upgrading mutants Apoc.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
what exactly are all the times that hulk and Wolverine have fought?

I dont onw all there fights I just know how many tiems they have foughten

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Yeah, I've only seen Wolverine beat Hulk when he was enhanced by his "Death" suit.

Good ol' upgrading mutants Apoc.

again u have yet to prove he was upgraded

olympian
"grey hulk has never beaten wolverine. also green hulk has lsot to wolverine as well"

Green lost when Wolverine was "Death". Thats it.

"again u have yet to prove he was upgraded"

Considering everyone Apocalypse used was enchanted (four knights of apocalypse, Angel, Hulk) wer enchanted, can you provide something that says Wolverine wasent enchanted in -any way- or used like Hulk celestial or other kind of uber tech like say....his -swords-?

Metalmanx
You're honestly going to argue what Death Wolverine wasn't upgraded? My God, man. How else would have defeated...oh, I dunno...MAGNETO? JUGGERNAUT? etc, etc.

Come on, man. Just let it go. Wolverine doesn't win everytime.

Savage Dragon takes the majority, probably 7/10.

wolverine8888
"grey hulk has never beaten wolverine. also green hulk has lsot to wolverine as well"

Green lost when Wolverine was "Death". Thats it.

hulk vs wolverine #8 says diffrently. plus there another one I think but i am not totaly sure.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You're honestly going to argue what Death Wolverine wasn't upgraded? My God, man. How else would have defeated...oh, I dunno...MAGNETO? JUGGERNAUT? etc, etc.

Come on, man. Just let it go. Wolverine doesn't win everytime.

Savage Dragon takes the majority, probably 7/10.

again u have no proof. wtf ar eu tlaken about he beat juggeranut and magneto? dude ur tlaken about a what if wolverine was war. ur not even talken about death.

olympian
"hulk vs wolverine #8 says diffrently"

Post that other one besides Death. Because if it is the Larsen issue, Hulk didnt lost.

Metalmanx
I apologize. I misread your statement. Disregard what I said then. My bad.

wolverine8888
wolveirne was up graded but not in the ways ur speaking. he was given an admitum sword and given back his adamtium skeletons nuthing eles. also if ur syaing wolverine was upgraded beyond that then why does he still not have it?

wolverine8888
"hulk vs wolverine #8 says diffrently"

Post that other one besides Death. Because if it is the Larsen issue, Hulk didnt lost.

hulk vs wolverine #8 is not death wolverine

wolverine8888
I apologize. I misread your statement. Disregard what I said then. My bad.

no biggy

wolverine8888

olympian
"wolveirne was up graded but not in the ways ur speaking"

So he was upgraded.

"he was given an admitum sword and given back his adamtium skeletons"

Swords wich he used to hurt the Hulk. Beat him even.

"also if ur syaing wolverine was upgraded beyond that then why does he still not have it?"

Same reason Hulk isent War Hulk anymore and Angel isent Archangel. Apoc takes back whats his when they dont have any use for him anymore.

"plus there another one I think but i am not totaly sure"

Wich?

"hulk vs wolverine #8 is not death wolverine"

I didnt said it was. I asked if it was the one written by Larsen, where Hulk goes on a rampage and Wolverine tries to stop him.

wolverine8888
"wolveirne was up graded but not in the ways ur speaking"

So he was upgrade. Why are you telling then he wasent.

"he was given an admitum sword and given back his adamtium skeletons"

Swords wich he used to hurt the Hulk, no.

"also if ur syaing wolverine was upgraded beyond that then why does he still not have it?"

Same reason HUlk isent War Hulk anymore and Angel isent Archangel. Apoc takes back whats his when they dont have any use for him anymore.

"plus there another one I think but i am not totaly sure"

Wich?

so ur saaying wolverine can't use his admatium skeleton which he would have for this fight?
also the admatium sword was pritty useless for him vs hulk he ended up using his claws instead.
thing is when did apoc take away the other suposed up grades? wolverine woudls till have them they enevr once showed apoc take any thign away from wolverien so false he had no other upgrades.

again wolverien non detah beat hulk in hulk vs wolverine #8.

olympian
"so ur saaying wolverine can't use his admatium skeleton which he would have for this fight?"

No. Im saying every guy Apoc used was enchanted in stats and/or with uber tech_weaponry. Wolverine had weapons given by Apoc.

I want you if you have the issue to tell me if the weapons werent created to hurt guys like Hulk, of his physical stats werent enchanted, if his claws werent dedlier. Anything.

Better yet. Whoever has the "Death" issues and the fight in question, post to show the conditions please.

"thing is when did apoc take away the other suposed up grades?"

Is Hulk still War Hulk? Is Angel still Archangel? No.

"wolverine woudls till have them they enevr once showed apoc take any thign away from wolverien so false he had no other upgrades"

Then post the pages that says he wasent in anyway or form.

"again wolverien non detah beat hulk in hulk vs wolverine #8."

And again im asking wich fight was. The Larsen one where he hurted his eyes?

Hulk wasent beaten then.

If not how it was the fight.

DarkCrawler
So...there are eight comics named Hulk Vs Wolverine, or are you meaning #8 issue of a Wolverine comic?

Because I can't find anything about comic titled Hulk VS Wolverine #8...but I'll continue my search...if anybody finds anything, tell.

olympian
Wolverine comic. I suspect its one written by Larsen.

DarkCrawler
Ok, thanks.

Dark Urizen
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn052page145rh.jpg

whistle

wolverine8888
"so ur saaying wolverine can't use his admatium skeleton which he would have for this fight?"

No. Im saying every guy Apoc used was enchanted in stats and/or with uber tech_weaponry. Wolverine had weapons given by Apoc.

I want you if you have the issue to tell me if the weapons werent created to hurt guys like Hulk, of his physical stats werent enchanted, if his claws werent dedlier. Anything.

"thing is when did apoc take away the other suposed up grades?"

Is Hulk still War Hulk? Is Angel still Archangel? No.

"wolverine woudls till have them they enevr once showed apoc take any thign away from wolverien so false he had no other upgrades"

Then post the pages that says he wasent in anyway or form.

"again wolverien non detah beat hulk in hulk vs wolverine #8."

And again im asking what fight was. The Larsen one where he hurted his eyes?

Hulk wasent beaten then.

If not how it was the fight.

wolverine had no weapons desighned to take out the hulk. he fought the hulk in meele comabt.
how the hell do u make amdaitum claws deadlier?
arch angle was archangle long after he was no longer under apoc control.
list were it says wolverine was physically enchance? u can't because he was not.
ya in Hulk vs wolverine 8# ya u ever read the end of that yup hulk was koed.

olympian
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?...52page145rh.jpg

Is that suposse to prove anything devil

"how the hell do u make amdaitum claws deadlier?"

Enchanting his piercing force ability for example. Mystical or not.

"arch angle was archangle long after he was no longer under apoc control."

And he stopped being what he was, when Apoc -wanted-.

"were it says wolverine was physically enchance? u can't because he was not."

Show it.

"ya in Hulk vs wolverine 8# ya u ever read the end of that yup hulk was koed."

This is getting tiresome.

Who. Wrote. the. story.

was. it. the. one. where. he. hurted. Hulks. eyes. while. trying. to. stop. the. greenster. rampage?

wolverine8888

ya because I just proved wolverine ahs beaten green hulk twice.

bye the way how many times has hulk betaen wolverine?

Dark Urizen

Nope shifty

DarkCrawler
Umm...you mean this issue?

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=2894

Only time Wolverine defeats Hulk there is when he drops him off the building...

http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/3978/wolv34kf.gif

Also, on the same issue...
http://server5.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=wolv4.gif

Jose123
Thats grey hulk right? Grey hulk is less stronger than normal Green hulk right? Or am I getting them confused?

DarkCrawler
Yep, Grey Hulk is less strong.

olympian
"ya because I just proved wolverine ahs beaten green hulk twice."

No.

He didnt do it, and neither you proved what you are claiming.

wolverine8888
"ya because I just proved wolverine ahs beaten green hulk twice."

No.

He didnt do it, and neither you proved what you are claiming.

detah wolverien beat hulk.

hulk out smarts green hulk in hulk vs wolverine #8 and kos him.

wolverine8888
Umm...you mean this issue?

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=2894

Only time Wolverine defeats Hulk there is when he drops him off the building...

http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/3978/wolv34kf.gif

Also, on the same issue...
http://server5.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=wolv4.gif

wtf dude thats not the issue.

it hulk vs wolverine #8 thats the title.

by the way 340. wolverine ko hulk for a bit which would be a win on the forum.

death wolverine defeated hulk also

DarkCrawler
I have never heard of Hulk VS Wolverine named comic...or that there is eight issues of it...do you mean the one where he drops the bridge on Hulk?

olympian
"detah wolverien beat hulk."

And you still didnt proved he was in no way enchanted like -every- guy Apocalypse used to his porpuses. Or that the weapons he used or the armour werent uber.

"hulk out smarts green hulk in hulk vs wolverine #8 and kos him."

Who. Wrote. It. Post a link.

"I have never heard of Hulk VS Wolverine named comic...or that there is eight issues of it...do you mean the one where he drops the bridge on Hulk?"

No. Its either Larsen run or a miniseries.

wolverine8888
"detah wolverien beat hulk."

And you still didnt proved he was in no way enchanted like -every- guy Apocalypse used to his porpuses. Or that the weapons he used or the armour werent uber.

"hulk out smarts green hulk in hulk vs wolverine #8 and kos him."

Who. Wrote. It. Post a link.

again u keep saying he was improved yet u have no prove. it was never stated he was improve besides his admatium skeleton back. and a adamatium sword. arch angle was stated to be improved so was war hulk.

wolverine8888
this is a pic form the fight

olympian
"this is a pic form the fight"

Good. Thats the Larsen fight. Wolverine didnt beat him.

"again u keep saying he was improved yet u have no prove"

Then post the pages that say he wasent -in any way- enchanted.

"it was never stated he was improve besides his admatium skeleton back. and a adamatium sword"

Wer they uber? Different? Celestial tech? Mystical? What?

"arch angle was stated to be improved so was war hulk."

-Every- guy Apoc used was. Show me why was Wolverine an exception.

wolverine8888
Good. Thats the Larsen fight. Wolverine didnt beat him.

yes he did read the dma fight wolverine has him ass banner and tied up.

DarkCrawler

by the way 340. wolverine ko hulk for a bit which would be a win on the forum.

Wasn't that the Grey Hulk?

wolverine8888
Wasn't that the Grey Hulk?

nop looka t the pic it clearly green hulk

olympian
"yes he did read the dma fight wolverine has him ass banner and tied up."

I have the comic, chump. Hulk was turned into Banner by a gas type and passed out. Then Wolverine tied him up.

Explain HOW is that a win for Wolverine against Hulk.

"by the way 340. wolverine ko hulk for a bit which would be a win on the forum."

+

"nop looka t the pic it clearly green hulk"

Your mixing up comics. In that Larsen fight wich is the one you posted, Hulk wasent ko anywhere.

That was against Grey Hulk.

DarkCrawler
nop looka t the pic it clearly green hulk

I mean in Hulk #340.

wolverine8888
I mean in Hulk #340.

oh ya thats was grey hulk

wolverine8888
"yes he did read the dma fight wolverine has him ass banner and tied up."

I have the comic, chump. Hulk was turned into Banner by a gas type and passed out. Then Wolverined tied him up.

Explain HOW is that a win for Wolverine against Hulk.

hmm again i said wolverien out smarted him for the win.

olympian
Bullocks. He wanted to RUN away to the mines to escape Hulk. Hulk punchs for the kill, Wolverine dodges and the punch hits the mine where the gas comes out.

Prior to that (running to the mines) you even have Logan stating he should had never tried to take on the Hulk, because it was too much for him.

srankmissingnin
The "win" wolverine8888 is talking about happens in the series "Hulk" issue 8 and it is writen by Larsen. The reason I had win in quatations is because while it was a lose for the Hulk, it was a win for the Skrull that replaced Wolverine when he was held captive by Apocalypse and not a win for Wolverine. Seems like I have said that about 100 times...

I don't know enough about Savage Dragon to pick a winner for this fight.

olympian
Death shows up in a panel yes. Real Wolverine or not he did not "won" or won.

He wanted to run away. Didnt knew about the gas and got lucky. Thats not a win when you have nothing to do with your opponent passing out.

Metalmanx
Call me crazy, but I believe wolverine8888 was just pwned with his own "use" of "proof" and "evidence".

That just made my day. Work will be fun today.

Savage Dragon wins 7/10.

thesilverspider
wolverine8888 has lost his fanboy powers he already lost two wolverine vs threads in about 3 days.

Impediment
Can anyone tell me the difference in strengths of Green (Savage) Hulk from Gray Hulk? I know that Gray Hulk is not as strong as Savage Green Hulk, but I don't remember the specifics.

thesilverspider
Can anyone tell me the difference in strengths of Green (Savage) Hulk from Gray Hulk?
the main thing is that grey hulk doesn't get stronger like green hulk does.

jinzin

Then post the pages that say he wasent -in any way- enchanted.

it's called the burden of proof... it's easier to prove that something exists.. than that it does not....

for example... if I was to prove that unicorns didn't exist..I could go all over the world twice over and not see a unicorn but still lack proof since the unicorn could have moved to a different location by the time I got there...

we know that apocalypse always enhances his horesmen... wolverine's enhancements came from his suit and his admantium... nothing further.. nothing less.. and nowehere was it EVER stated otherwise (at least to my limited knowledge) if you can find evidence that proves otherwise (instead of suggests) than there's really no need to keep making the claim as it can be argued either way.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The "win" wolverine8888 is talking about happens in the series "Hulk" issue 8 and it is writen by Larsen. The reason I had win in quatations is because while it was a lose for the Hulk, it was a win for the Skrull that replaced Wolverine when he was held captive by Apocalypse and not a win for Wolverine. Seems like I have said that about 100 times...

I don't know enough about Savage Dragon to pick a winner for this fight.

that was for anll intents and purposes wolverine though... he thought, acted, fought, etc etc like wolverine..

and the gas wasn't the only time hulk was indanger in the fight... he also almost dided when wolverine nearly drowned him at the bridge...

Impediment
So.........would y'all say that Savage Dragon's strength is more along the ways of Green Hulk or Gray Hulk? In your opinion. I say Green.

jinzin
I'd actually say in between.. I hardly see him in leagues with green hulk...

olympian
"it's called the burden of proof... it's easier to prove that something exists.. than that it does not...."

Not this again. Look, considering every guy Apoc used was enchanted, People would like to know why was Wolverine by some statements here -not- enchanted. And with that it means everything. Physical stats and/or the armour he had and/or the weapons.

"we know that apocalypse always enhances his horesmen"

Exactly.

"and the gas wasn't the only time hulk was indanger in the fight... he also almost dided when wolverine nearly drowned him at the bridge..."

When he cut the bridge foundations, they fall on Hulk and he clapped the waters aside? Nothing there its stated he had much problems.

That Wolverine on the other hand was punched and trow against Trees and had -him- stating the fight was too much for him.

And that was before he started running. Where he stated the same again.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by thesilverspider
wolverine8888 has lost his fanboy powers he already lost two wolverine vs threads in about 3 days.

? not true at all

thesilverspider
? not true at all
hey you got to admit you haven't been yourself lately.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by thesilverspider
hey you got to admit you haven't been yourself lately.

true thats because my grandmother just died

Ex11B
It's funny...only time I have actually seen Wolverine defeat Hulk was when he was Death...I think someone claims that he has beaten him 14 times or something. Funny I have never seen a proof...

And most likely a wolvergod fanboy said that.Yet as mentioned,he didnt provide the proof. laughing laughing laughing

jinzin
"it's called the burden of proof... it's easier to prove that something exists.. than that it does not...."

Not this again.

yes this again... you're going to have to recognize the significance of the burden of proof at some point... you can't just continue to ignore it as doing so only loses you credibility... no offense but it's true... it's simply how proof works... that's why our justice system is set up as an innocent until proven guilty system....

Look, considering every guy Apoc used was enchanted, People would like to know why was Wolverine by some statements here -not- enchanted. And with that it means everything. Physical stats and/or the armour he had and/or the weapons.

true enough about apoc's men being upgraded....

but when you get to the "and/or" statements.. you've proven your uncertainty about the situation at hand... if you're uncertain, and unwilling to provide sufficient proof to back up your claim than your claim hasn't been proven true. no

"we know that apocalypse always enhances his horesmen"

Exactly.

yeah... exactly indeed... does saying that make you feel superior or correct in some way? confused
did you even read the rest of what I wrote after that.... or did you just stop there?... What the f**k?

"and the gas wasn't the only time hulk was indanger in the fight... he also almost dided when wolverine nearly drowned him at the bridge..."

When he cut the bridge foundations, they fall on Hulk and he clapped the waters aside? Nothing there its stated he had much problems.

actually it states that he's probably about to die... then tyrannus 9or whatever his name was) has to unleash all of his rage at a moment specific point to keep hulk from drowning.. had he not done so hulk would have drowned... hell it states hulks vulnerability in the comic..

That Wolverine on the other hand was punched and trow against Trees and had -him- stating the fight was too much for him.

And that was before he started running. Where he stated the same again.

okay... and?

whaty's your point? honestly you're just babbling for the sake of it now... who's trying to make an argument that the hulk isn't too much for a non admantiumized wolvie? hell even an admantiumized wolverine at that?

nobody... What the f**k?

wolverine had troubles? yes.. hell yes...

was he in pretty serious danger? oh yeah......

does that change the fact that he was hurting hulk throughout that fight... almost killed him via plot device.. and won via plot device.. but still won?...........oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo. wink

soleran30
so what beating hulk wasn't the piece here its savage dragon..................................Wolverine beating hulk is PIS and that is easy to provesmile

jinzin
beating a guy by plot device is pis now? confused

are you sure you understand what PIS refers to?

soleran30
I am fairly comfortable with the definition and I am using it in the same fashion you have used it in the past for your threads VS.

Muck101
Most fights involving wolvie are ridiculous. Either wolverine would kill them in one hit (daredevil, Spidey, etc) Or he really can't do much dammage to them (Colossus, Juggernaut, etc). So I've found an opponent who isn't invulnerable, can and will get diced, but take the punishment to a very high degree. Everyones favorite fin-head, Savage Dragon. Stronger than Colossus, I think, near on-par with Juggernaut if not equal. Dragons had his share of war wounds. Could he take the punishment Wolverines claws deliver?

Metalmanx
Dragon is neither anywhere near as strong as Colossus nor his he anywhere near as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

That said, Dragon still wins the majority.

Muck101
I could have sworn I saw Dragon hurling portions of buildings aside like nothing, looking for someone.... Am I mistaken?

Muck101
I never said Dragon was invulnerable at all. I know he can get hurt. The question was could he take the hits and keep swinging.

Muck101
Dragon is neither anywhere near as strong as Colossus nor his he anywhere near as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

That said, Dragon still wins the majority.

So..... lets say Dragon wins 8/10 or atleast 7/10? (Sorry for spamming, my mind works in fragments. Small ones. I'm taking meds for it, I swear!)

Metalmanx
7/10, I'd say.

carver9
Who would come out on top.

Metalmanx
Probably Dragon. I probably would've voted for Wolverine if Dragon didn't have a pretty good healing factor of his own.

jasofisc
I could swear this has been done before and wolverine didn't win

jinzin
what are dragon's best healing factor feats?

i mean hulk has an incredible healing factor, and so does wendigo.. wolverine still seems to give em hell on aconsistant basis...

though they aren't anywhere near as intelligent or skilled as dragon... but yeah what are some good HF feats of his?

jasofisc
I think he got a hole blown in him and regenerated, umm I don't know

carver9
Probably Dragon. I probably would've voted for Wolverine if Dragon didn't have a pretty good healing factor of his own.

I already knew who you were going to vote against. I have never seen you vote for wolverine. Who would win wolverine vs kid robin with his gagdets.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by carver9
I already knew who you were going to vote against. I have never seen you vote for wolverine. Who would win wolverine vs kid robin with his gagdets.

That's great for you. Glad I've got a stalker. And not a very good one at that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lemme guess: You think Wolverine wins right? Probably just because I voted for Dragon, too...

What Kid Robin are we talking about, by the way? And what are the gadgets involved?

StarsNeverFall7
Its because Wolverine doesn't need anymore votes..he's already acheived a cult following and its depressing to say the least.

Soljer
Oh shut up. The "Everyone likes Wolverine, so Im gonna hate him to be cool" bit is tired and old. There are very few Wolverine fans on this board. Many many more Wolverine haters.

And his fans are often more reasonable than his haters.

As far as this match goes, meh, Im not sure. Either could probably take it, and my opinion could likely be swayed.

Just...

Seriously, if you want to hate on a character to be cool, hate on the Hulk or on Storm or some such.

Hating on Wolverine has just become tired and old.

Accel
Hey, Carver can't be stalking Metalman; I'm stalking Metalman!

And I hate sharing!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Hey, Carver can't be stalking Metalman; I'm stalking Metalman!

And I hate sharing!

Could you do something about this then? You seem like you'd be a much better stalker anyway.

tkitna
Originally posted by jinzin
what are dragon's best healing factor feats?

He's actually healed from being impailed on a building steeple (heck he actually came to and pulled himself off of it with one hand afterwards).

He grew a hand back that was cut off, but it took a few days I think.

His healing factor is pretty decent.

Accel
Could you do something about this then? You seem like you'd be a much better stalker anyway.
Well, it would take time out of my busy schedule of stalking, but I'll see what I can do.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh shut up. The "Everyone likes Wolverine, so Im gonna hate him to be cool" bit is tired and old. There are very few Wolverine fans on this board. Many many more Wolverine haters.

As far as this match goes, meh, Im not sure. Either could probably take it, and my opinion could likely be swayed.

Just...

Seriously, if you want to hate on a character to be cool, hate on the Hulk or on Storm or some such.

Well SOMEBODY didn't get some tonight... ermmnone

Oh, and Wolverine ftw.

tkitna
Here's Dragon pulling himself off the spike after he spent two weeks on it in an unconscious state. Notice his hand has been blown off too. He somehow healed from this. Not as impressive as Wolverines healing factor, but then again, Wolverine cant throw tanks around with little to no effort either.

http://www.upkb.com/images/FIs92713.jpg

Metalmanx
I seem to remember seeing this scan along with the rest of the story once before (there was a Savage Dragon craze for a while at one point), and I remember that being VERY soon after he was thrown onto the spike. Am I incorrect? I thought it was only a few moments of unconsciousness before he removed himself.

Please though, correct me if I'm wrong.

tkitna
I'll be honest, I have the first 30 or issues of Dragon as I liked him a lot, but I havent read them in a long time. I found his respect page for the scan and it was stated there that he had been out for two weeks so I cant back that up. I could look for the comics when I have time, but that would be a day or so.

tkitna
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=104013

Here's where I got that info.

jinzin
Originally posted by tkitna
He's actually healed from being impailed on a building steeple (heck he actually came to and pulled himself off of it with one hand afterwards).

He grew a hand back that was cut off, but it took a few days I think.

His healing factor is pretty decent.

but I mean, is that it's normal rate?

like how "battle practicle" is it?

for example, beast has an accelerated healng factor that allows him to mend bones and crushed organs within a couple of days... but his HF doesn't account for much since it's not fast enough to counteract the punishment it will be taking in any given fight ( as they are more prone to last minutes rather than days)...

So regardless of whether or not dragon could heal from being gutted, could he heal from being cutted in a few minutes, could he continue to stand if he was?

If he doesn't have an HF on wolverine/sabretooth/hulk's level than I don't see him as being much different than a skilled brick, but without an HF being a brick and having skills still doesn't mean you'll beat logan in h2h, and if consistancy means anything... it probably means the opposite.

tkitna
Well, here's a scan of him using his arm thats been cut off and he's beating his enemies with it. Thats pretty crazy. I've also seen him fight while most of his body has been sliced to ribbons by an enemy before so i'm pretty sure he could take some punishment.

http://www.upkb.com/images/E5008406.jpg

You do realize that I want to say Savage Dragon wins this really bad, dont you?

jinzin
LOL, that IS hardcore...

how would he fare if logan gutting him or punched him in the fae throat you think?

indeed I do. I'd like to say wolverine wins, but my bias aside, I need to know the full extent of savage dragon's abilities before i can make that call... though that pic goes a long way in convincing me that he might just take this.

Martian_mind
Green webbed head>Teh clawz.

tkitna
I'm really not sure how he would react if he got stabbed in the throat or if he would even live, but he's had some serious stuff happen.

Here's where he gets a hole blasted in him and he survived this.

http://www.upkb.com/images/N7L90168.jpg

jasofisc

Just...

agreed

Metalmanx
LOL, that IS hardcore...

how would he fare if logan gutting him or punched him in the fae throat you think?

indeed I do. I'd like to say wolverine wins, but my bias aside, I need to know the full extent of savage dragon's abilities before i can make that call... though that pic goes a long way in convincing me that he might just take this.

Check out that respect thread posted on the last page. It's got some pretty sweet stuff.

There's a scene where Dragon is fighting off two guys with what appears to still be the gaping hole in his chest from the impalement of the spike. It honestly looked to me like he could get gutted and still fight just fine. And he was still missing a hand, too.

jinzin
I'm really not sure how he would react if he got stabbed in the throat or if he would even live, but he's had some serious stuff happen.

Here's where he gets a hole blasted in him and he survived this.

http://www.upkb.com/images/N7L90168.jpg

did that shot put him down?

Check out that respect thread posted on the last page. It's got some pretty sweet stuff.

There's a scene where Dragon is fighting off two guys with what appears to still be the gaping hole in his chest from the impalement of the spike. It honestly looked to me like he could get gutted and still fight just fine. And he was still missing a hand, too.

cool beans I missed that. thanks
thumbsup

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan rips apart the dragon.

King_Mungi
I have the first 10 issues of the series and some of his limited mini, and he nearly died from bullets from the Super Patriot. Did he get an upgrade that I'm unaware of?

tkitna
did that shot put him down?

Well, pretty much. He went flying out of a window of a skyscraper and then landed on the steeple (which gorged another hole in him), but he survived.

He seemed to get consistantly stronger and more durable throughout the series.

Again, I cant call the matchup with Wolverine as i'm not sure what would happen, but besides a pretty effective healing factor, the dragon has the strength of most bricks while possessing way more speed and agility. It would be interesting to say the least.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well SOMEBODY didn't get some tonight... ermmnone

Oh, and Wolverine ftw.

laughing Actually, I didn't last light. And I WAS frustrated.

Today though? Hate on Wolverine all you please, wink.

King_Mungi
laughing Actually, I didn't last light. And I WAS frustrated.

Next time wait till they sleep, you will get a good 5 minutes before they notice. smokin'

jinzin
Well, pretty much. He went flying out of a window of a skyscraper and then landed on the steeple (which gorged another hole in him), but he survived.

He seemed to get consistantly stronger and more durable throughout the series.

Again, I cant call the matchup with Wolverine as i'm not sure what would happen, but besides a pretty effective healing factor, the dragon has the strength of most bricks while possessing way more speed and agility. It would be interesting to say the least. yes I'm rather torn myself.

bigbran
Today though? Hate on Wolverine all you please, wink. laughing. <-------- ?

Grimm22
Dragon knows god...

N'uff Said wink

Wolverine2006
Yeah sure Wolverine wuld kill Savage Dragon....I have alot of Savage Dragon I havent read all of them but Savage Dragon wuldnt win anywhere close the majority.

Wolverine 8/10

CaptainStoic
I've seen The Dragon get hurt and go into shock, Logan would dice him up. Unless he's gotten tougher.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in NYC's sewer system.

Who wins?

tkitna
SD

A healing factor thats on par with Wolverines plus he's much, much stronger.

MightyEInherjar
SD

A healing factor thats on par with Wolverines plus he's much, much stronger.
I'm thinking he's going to need that healing factor in the first stages of the fighting when he gets his limbs severed.

Wolverine is a better fighter, has better weapons, better healing factor, and is pretty experienced at fighting green guys who have a huge healing factor and are a lot stronger...

guy222
logan

Bentley
Knock out is a win.

Caps Conscience
I got SD in this one.

Badabing
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I got SD in this one. Merged. Try the search next time. duryes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.