Black Panther & Storm vs. Reed Richards & Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Storm and Black Panther (w/ standard equipment)

vs.

Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch

The fight takes place in (cliche) an empty New York street. Who wins?

Erik-Lensherr
bump smile

Bouboumaster
I say team 2.

Harbinger
Team two, IMO.

DestinyGuy678
team 1

if they are bloodlusted, it woul be simple for black panther to take out richards with an energy dagger and strom to whip up a storm to put out johnny

Madvillain
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
bump smile

thanks.

any other opinions?

Juk3n
Johnny Blitzes Storm, then nukes BP .. and Reed just for the hell of it

..maybe the rest of the neighborhood too.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Juk3n
Johnny Blitzes Storm, then nukes BP .. and Reed just for the hell of it

..maybe the rest of the neighborhood too. I dont think hes fast enoug hto catch storm before she cant set off a hurricane...or strike him with lightning

Juk3n
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I dont think hes fast enoug hto catch storm before she cant set off a hurricane...or strike him with lightning

thank goodness someone said it - since no one in Johny's team moves faster than Storms Lightning, that leaves me free to call ...

S-P-I-T-E and it shall remain SPITE until someone gives a detailed account of how Johnys team can possibly win, - in this detailed account must contain Storm throwing LIGHTNING about! Else Succumb to the SPITE of the OP!

Madvillain
No, no spite at all.

holacik
Storm's lightning strike should take out Johnny...

Erik-Lensherr
Human Torch could take out Storm also. Or Reed could take advantage of her claustrophobia. I find this match pretty good and it could go either way.

DestinyGuy678
energy dagger takes out reed
lightning strke takes out johnny

it probbaly wouldnt be that easy...but team one is winning

Juk3n
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Human Torch could take out Storm also. Or Reed could take advantage of her claustrophobia. I find this match pretty good and it could go either way.

Lightning moves faster than torch and richards - Storm stomps

feats of reed or torch dodging lightning fast attacks?do they exist?

Bentley
They just have to hit Storm before she throws the lighting, not avoid lighting attacks. Also, Reed could probably just ground himself to avoid lighting damage and protect the torch if it was really needed.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Juk3n
Lightning moves faster than torch and richards - Storm stomps

feats of reed or torch dodging lightning fast attacks?do they exist?

Lightning moving faster than Torch and Reed is irrelevant. erm

It takes time for Storm to summon lightning. If it is a clear sky, she will need to create clouds n shit.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by #1110
It takes time for Storm to summon lightning. If it is a clear sky, she will need to create clouds n shit.

yes

DestinyGuy678
and you forget the panther who was able to hanle the FF by himself (he can easily stall the two for the two minutes storm needs)

Juk3n
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
and you forget the panther who was able to hanle the FF by himself (he can easily stall the two for the two minutes storm needs)

for the sake of plot device all be it.

couldnt torch just stay air born and melt BP's face from above?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by #1110

Honestly I've seen storm summon lighting bolts off pure reaction, and who said she needs a cloud? I've also seen her fire them from her hands.

Endrict Nuul
Team 1....Storm's lighting would easly take out Reed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.