Have you ever borrow something and NEVER return it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
I did, when I was little.

I remember borrowing a cheap made in china imitation transformers toy from a school friend and kept it.

(I found it yesterday in an old storage box)

Rogue Jedi
coupla DVDs.

gabrella101
yeah but it was a long time ago>3

Rogue Jedi
give it back. I need it.

Mairuzu
lots

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
give it back. I need it.

Selphie
My friend's GWAR dvds. Hahaha, oooops. But trust me, he'll never shut up about them, so I'm sure I'll eventually give them back.

Kumori Okami
GWAR rules...

yeah, once i borrowed my friend's GBA SP and never returned it... it's been like... four years, and he moved, so... free game boy, right?

Selphie
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
GWAR rules...

yeah, once i borrowed my friend's GBA SP and never returned it... it's been like... four years, and he moved, so... free game boy, right?

Oh hell yeah. That happened with my brother, his friend moved, and we were left with 2 free games, Metal Gear Solid, and FF7. **** yehhhh

ScarletSpeed
If Shoplifting constitutes as borrowing and never giving back, then yeslaughing out loud

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Selphie
My friend's GWAR dvds. Hahaha, oooops. But trust me, he'll never shut up about them, so I'm sure I'll eventually give them back. GWAR reminds me of beavis and butthead

Selphie
Saddam A Go-Go, baby.

JacopeX
$1,000.

Grand_Moff_Gav
GWAR?

Impediment
DVDs, video games, cd's. All in small quantities from over the years.

The biggest thing I ever "borrowed" and never returned was my dad's tv when I moved out at 18. haermm

Mairuzu
everything i own is borrowed shifty

BruceSkywalker
When I was younger I borrowed my best friends cd player and never returned it.

chillmeistergen
Clothes.

Rogue Jedi
I still have my Sis's DVD "Heavy Metal."

gefallen_engel
mostly clothing

Vathu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
coupla DVDs.

RJs girlfriends virginity.

Strangelove
for my high school graduation, we needed a collared shirt to wear under the robes. I didn't know that, so I was held back from going in, but some nice guy who decided not to go to commencement lent me his. I never ended up being able to give it back. I feel like such a heel every time I see it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vathu
RJs girlfriends virginity. not in your wettest dream. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.