Who Can Defeat the Silver Surfer?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Norrin is endowed with the full power of Professor X + Cerebro. He also has Cosmic Webbing(ala Spiderman) which travels at light speed and is mind controlled(ala Surf Board) This "webbing" has various applications: energy draining etc.

This thread is 2-part.

1rst. Who beats SS

2nd-poll. What is the more efficient way to be killed by SS?

Light Speed MindRape
or
Speed Blitz
or
Cosmic Energy Blast

DC Opponents ONLY!!!!

Galan007
Originally posted by Hitman911
Norrin is endowed with the full power of Professor X + Cerebro. He also has Cosmic Webbing(ala Spiderman) which travels at light speed and is mind controlled(ala Surf Board) This "webbing" has various applications: energy draining etc. My only question is, why does Surfer need webbing to accomplish those tasks?

FearOfBlood
The Hulk easy.

ultimatethor
Norrin is endowed with the full power of Professor X + Cerebro. He also has Cosmic Webbing(ala Spiderman) which travels at light speed and is mind controlled(ala Surf Board) This "webbing" has various applications: energy draining etc.

This thread is 2-part.

1rst. Who beats SS

Light Speed MindRape
or
Speed Blitz
or
Cosmic Energy Blast

DC Opponents ONLY!!!!

Evn without these additions SS is arguably the number one top tier,. He can only get beaten by people above top tier.

holacik
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
The Hulk easy. Really? Care to elaborate? Of course they mentioned DC only anyway.....

Galan007
Originally posted by holacik
Really? Care to elaborate? Of course they mentioned DC only anyway..... Pfft..

Hulk's so strong that he's a Marvel AND DC character!! durfist

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime

Monarch

Batgod

Superman while wearing the S-Shield(since no one beats Supes while he wears the S-Shield)

llagrok
Are you trying to empower him or depower him?

holacik
Originally posted by Galan007
Pfft..

Hulk's so strong that he's a Marvel AND DC character!! durfist Good Point....

illadelph12
Originally posted by Galan007
Pfft..

Hulk's so strong that he's a Marvel AND DC character!! durfist

laughing

janus77

This thread is 2-part.

1rst. Who beats SS

Light Speed MindRape
or
Speed Blitz
or
Cosmic Energy Blast

DC Opponents ONLY!!!!
light speed's too slow to be of any use to Surfer.
also, webbing by its nature is pretty useless to him.

give him adamantium claws and skeleton and a mutant x-gene, then he beats everybody, everywhere, everytime no expression.

Dark-Jaxx
He would beat everyone but one person.

Captain Jack Sparrow matey.

janus77
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He would beat everyone but one person.

Captain Jack Sparrow matey.
Wolverine vs Jack Sparrow? eek!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by janus77
Wolverine vs Jack Sparrow? eek! ZOMG! The Omniverse will tremble at such a Cosmic battle!

Juk3n
Black Panther rips his arms off and beats him with them.

spidey-dude
catwoman

Hitman911
Originally posted by llagrok
Are you trying to empower him or depower him? you don't think that the upgrade of Charles+Cerebro would help him??!?!?!?!?!?!

Hitman911
Originally posted by janus77
light speed's too slow to be of any use to Surfer.
also, webbing by its nature is pretty useless to him.

give him adamantium claws and skeleton and a mutant x-gene, then he beats everybody, everywhere, everytime no expression. It's only useless to u because your not creative!! lol If he had this ability most of his unsuccessful fights would be won!!

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/wow5uz9.jpg

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/wow5uz9.jpg shit

Mindset

The vast difference in strength would still be too much to even hold him in an armlock. It'd be like a baby trying to hold a Olympic weightlifter.

janus77
Surfer could have simply phased into BP and then exploded him.
or turned BP into ice cream or something.

Mindship
The Surfer monologues himself into a never-ending, ever-deepening shame spiral.

ultimatethor
How would BB be ab;e to rip surfers arm off with his low strength? What a stupid writer

TricksterPriest
They'd have to hit harder than Superman and be more versatile than GL.

Surfer's a beast.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
They'd have to hit harder than Superman and be more versatile than GL.

Surfer's a beast. ...

You're not Trick.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

You're not Trick. Trick's been having account problems lately.

His password's probably something stupid like "Apocalypse" so... it's probably his own damn fault.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Trick's been having account problems lately.

His password's probably something stupid like "Apocalypse" so... it's probably his own damn fault. I'm going to try that...

EDIT: Didn't work.

And if Trick gave away his password or something, then it's his account's fault for anything person does with his account.

Hitman911
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/wow5uz9.jpg YOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE HAS NO BUSNESS EVEN TOUCHING SS, LET ALONE HOLDING HIM!!!!!! BP COULDN'T PULL THAT MOVE OFF ON BATMAN< SPIDERMAN< CAPT< LOGAN ALL OF WHICH ARE NOTHING IN TERMS OF SPEED AND POWER. THAT WRITER SHOULD BE SHOT!!!!!

Acrosurge
YOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE HAS NO BUSNESS EVEN TOUCHING SS, LET ALONE HOLDING HIM!!!!!! BP COULDN'T PULL THAT MOVE OFF ON BATMAN< SPIDERMAN< CAPT< LOGAN ALL OF WHICH ARE NOTHING IN TERMS OF SPEED AND POWER. THAT WRITER SHOULD BE SHOT!!!!! Calm is also good. smile

McDuffie is well known for watering down powerful characters to make the street guy (or his guys) look good. He had a history of this kind of PIS in Justice League Unlimited, so one can't be surprised that the same thing happened in FF.

Premutos
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Calm is also good. smile

McDuffie is well known for watering down powerful characters to make the street guy (or his guys) look good. He had a history of this kind of PIS in Justice League Unlimited, so one can't be surprised that the same thing happened in FF.

Not to mention his current run on JLA. mad

McDuffie's Injustice League arc == Most inteligence-insulting storyline I've read in over 20 years of comic reading. Not even the armbar thing compares.

carnage52
black panther arm bar ftw.

TricksterPriest
Thank god people know me here on KMC. durflowers

superdur wins.

Hitman911
Originally posted by carnage52
black panther arm bar ftw. mad

Bol Gath

The funny thing is that right before the "cosmic armbar of awesomeness" surfer brags he flies unharmed through supernovas or something like that.

I wonder what the writer was thinking? "Okay, he can fly through a supernova. Got to find a reasonable way for the heroes to get him.......... EUREKA!!!!!!!! I've got it! Black Panther will put him in an armlock he can't break... Logic FTW"

Stupidity at it's finest

FOOM
Isn't the BP/SS fight taken out of context?

I don't have this comic, but I seem to remember something was done to temporarily elimate Surfer's power before BP grabbed him.

Isn't that right?

ThorForce
THOR WINS! 999/1000

Bol Gath
Originally posted by FOOM
Isn't the BP/SS fight taken out of context?

I don't have this comic, but I seem to remember something was done to temporarily elimate Surfer's power before BP grabbed him.

Isn't that right?

Hmm I don't think so... I would have to re-read the issue to be certain. But re-reading that poo-on-paper is not something I plan to do wink

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Hmm I don't think so... I would have to re-read the issue to be certain. But re-reading that poo-on-paper is not something I plan to do wink that was a disgrace!!! oh yea SS can also alter his shape and size...or he could of just phased, or just evaporated BP into plasma....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.