SHAZAM and Black Adam vs. Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Who you got?youpi

Galan007
BA shoves Mjolnir up Thor's ass, and rips the donkey's face off. excellent

fangirl101
SHAZAM eer

leonheartmm
errrrr, another spite thread. shazam would solo. black adam is a serious enough threat as it is.

UKR
Shazam is that ancient wizard, right? I think the guy who made this thread might mean Captain Marvel. I've seen plenty of instances on boards where ppl believe Captain Marvel's name is "Shazam" for some reason.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

Juntai
Originally posted by UKR
Shazam is that ancient wizard, right? I think the guy who made this thread might mean Captain Marvel. I've seen plenty of instances on boards where ppl believe Captain Marvel's name is "Shazam" for some reason. Actually, "SHAZAM" is what Freddy goes by, if you read the new series. Billy, replacing the Wizard SHAZAM, is still Captain Marvel.

If the wizard, he does this alone. If it's Freddy or Billy and Teth, it's a tougher fight, but I think their immunity to magic will force Bill and Thor into a physical encounter where Adam and Freddy have the advantage imo. Though if we go by the usual 'out of ten' people like to use, Thor and Bill will definately get theirs as well, this isn't a blowout by any means.

darth fury
Originally posted by UKR
Shazam is that ancient wizard, right? I think the guy who made this thread might mean Captain Marvel. I've seen plenty of instances on boards where ppl believe Captain Marvel's name is "Shazam" for some reason.

His name is Shazam..... for legal purposes, in the comic they call him captain Marvel but because Marvel already trademarks the name Captain Marvel they have to call him Shazam during advertising and whatnot.

Dark-Jaxx
SHAZAM!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by darth fury
His name is Shazam..... for legal purposes, in the comic they call him captain Marvel but because Marvel already trademarks the name Captain Marvel they have to call him Shazam during advertising and whatnot.

Not true.

The comic's name is Shazam for legal purposes. Billy's name was always Captain Marvel.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
Not true.

The comic's name is Shazam for legal purposes. Billy's name was always Captain Marvel. however Freddy who took his place goes by SHAZAM now.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
however Freddy who took his place goes by SHAZAM now.

As I'm well aware. I never said anything about Freddy.

I only mentioned that Billy was always Captain Marvel.

Batman-Prime
SHAZAM (freddy) goes down while BA watches amused

then BA solos

darth fury
Originally posted by Soljer
Not true.

The comic's name is Shazam for legal purposes. Billy's name was always Captain Marvel.

Nope. for promotion purposes the character HAS to be called Shazam. they even put shazam on his Top trump card.....
otherwise Marvel an sue, only during the actually comic book (meaning inside it) can he be called Captain Marvel.

Correct me if im wrong but i thought now Captain Marvel became just MARVEL and Captain marvel jr. had become shazam...

Faceman
Team one.

UKR
Anyways, I'd say Thor and BRB will win.

fangirl101
Likely A stalemate. BA and CM are more durable. Thor and BRB can hit harder with those Hammers. Kinda evens things out. BA's control over lightning is insane. Thor's control over his hammer is good if he actually uses it. BRB fights like brute most of the time.

Juntai
Originally posted by darth fury
Nope. for promotion purposes the character HAS to be called Shazam. they even put shazam on his Top trump card.....
otherwise Marvel an sue, only during the actually comic book (meaning inside it) can he be called Captain Marvel.
You just said the same thing he did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.