x-villians vs x men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
these x villains storm the mansion intent on destroying everything and everyone inside.

can they be stopped??

villains
magneto
apocalypse
juggernaut
proteus
mr sinister

xmen
proff x
cyclops
gambit
colossus
rogue
storm
ice man
beast
jean grey(no Phoenix)
wolverine
nightcrawler
Shadowcat
cable
x man

??

Scoobless
Nate solos

shifty

holacik
Those villains should take down the X-men

Scoobless
I'm not joking ... Nate solos them.

no expression

holacik
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm not joking ... Nate solos them.

no expression No he doesn't, unless your talking about Shaman Nate.

Nihilist
Originally posted by holacik
No he doesn't, unless your talking about Shaman Nate.

this normal nate.

Dark-Jaxx
Villains win.

holacik
Originally posted by Nihilist
this normal nate. That's what I figured, he goes down with the rest of them.

Scoobless
No he doesn't, unless your talking about Shaman Nate.

I was ... cos that's the most recent version.

At normal levels he could still solo a couple of them.

AoA Nate, with zero experience, killed Sinister.

holacik

AoA Nate, with zero experience, killed Sinister. I don't know about that.

Magneto has his psi-resistant Helmet and his shields can tank X-man's TK.

Juggernaught, Psi-resistant, and the TK ain't stopping him.

Aoa Sinister isn't 616 Sinister, Nate ain't putting him down anywhere near as easy(if at all)

Proteus, a reality warper who jumps into bodies, I can't remember if he can resist TP or not so he could get mindscrewed, providing that Nate can do it before proteus turns him into a plant.

Apocalypse, Nate ain't taking him down with TP.

Scoobless
It's not just TP or TK, it's both at the same time along with the ability to rearrange matter on an atomic level ... he can turn Mag's helmet to dust and Rip Juggs' off without getting near them ... plus he'll be backed up by the prof, Cable and Jean ... this villain team is getting mindf**ked.

That whole "Godlike Cable" thing is Nate's standard power level, only reason he held back so much was that using too much at once was burning out his body, no reason to hold back here when people will kill him if he does.

holacik
along with the ability to rearrange matter on an atomic level When did he ever do that?

Scoobless
When did he ever do that?

A few times, he'd warp objects around so he could pass straight through them and he regrew a girls arm after she lost it in a motorcycle accident.

holacik
A few times, he'd warp objects around so he could pass straight through them and he regrew a girls arm after she lost it in a motorcycle accident. Can he do it faster then Proteus turning him into a plant, or Magneto killing him with a metal object, or before either Sinister or Apocalypse nail him with an energy blast?

The Pict
I think Proteus should be able to take X-Man down

Scoobless
Can he do it faster then Proteus turning him into a plant, or Magneto killing him with a metal object, or before either Sinister or Apocalypse nail him with an energy blast?

What? they aren't bothered by the dozen other X people trying to kill them?

but he does have top level shields that have only ever been broken once or twice.

holacik
What? they aren't bothered by the dozen other X people trying to kill them?

but he does have top level shields that have only ever been broken once or twice. Juggernaut's keeping them busy big grin . Seriously though if he can rearrange matter he'd be target number one as he will be the most powerful(of course I thought all of those crazy feats were tucked under Shaman Nate, not normal). How long did it take for him to rearrange matter? Proteus does his reality warping at the speed of thought.

holacik
Originally posted by The Pict
I think Proteus should be able to take X-Man down I think so too.

Scoobless
Juggernaut's keeping them busy big grin . Seriously though if he can rearrange matter he'd be target number one as he will be the most powerful(of course I thought all of those crazy feats were tucked under Shaman Nate, not normal). How long did it take for him to rearrange matter? Proteus does his reality warping at the speed of thought.

Some of the first times he did it he didn't even realise he had done it ... this was way back in the first ten issues or so of his title. Nate at full power should be equal or higher than Cable when he was fighting the Surfer. A few times his power was compared to the Phoenix force.

Bad Ash231

Sinister was revealed to have survived in the 2005 Age of Apocalypse miniseries.

llagrok
He was revealed to be alive almost right after his confrontation with Nate. Killing Sinister is no feat anyways, Domina killed him 17 times and Wolverine beat the crap out of her.

Nate could BARELY beat Holocaust on his own.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Sinister was revealed to have survived in the 2005 Age of Apocalypse miniseries.

Really? I never read that ... either way he was at least KOd.

Originally posted by llagrok
Nate could BARELY beat Holocaust on his own.

Again, at an early, inexperienced stage of development.

llagrok
Not when he developed his armor.

Wouldn't help him at all against Proteus anyways.

Scoobless
Isn't Proteus allergic to metal or something? (I can't remember)

Point is, this isn't everyone Vs Nate, the X-Men actually work well as a team, if tehy know how to take anyone down tehy'll use it against them and cover their own members. The villains will mainly act on their own.

llagrok
Proteus can erase them.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
Proteus can erase them.

Yeah, he's stupidly powerful.

sad

How do the X-Folk usually handle him?

llagrok
Colossus killed him when Proteus started doing with him.

Epic stuff.

holacik
Some of the first times he did it he didn't even realise he had done it ... this was way back in the first ten issues or so of his title. Nate at full power should be equal or higher than Cable when he was fighting the Surfer. A few times his power was compared to the Phoenix force. That sounds like alot of guess work without anything backed up on panel.

Erik-Lensherr
Villains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.