2 man team fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
1. Batman/Taskmaster

2. Nightwing/Captain America

3. Daredevil/Deathstroke

4. Red Hood/Black Panther

Standard EQ

Fight in s city

Which Team wins?

holacik
I'm torn between Batman/taskmaster and Deathstroke/Daredevil...

Scoobless
Team 3 probably

holacik
Originally posted by Scoobless
Team 3 probably Probably but team one can take them to town. It would be a really really good fight.

Juk3n
Team 3 probably

going by feats..and everyone here being flesh and bone..i would say

BP starts ripping off arms.

srankmissingnin
Tough one. Standard equip this is really anyone's games... and even with prep time it is still an incredibly even match (only Cap and Nightwing fall behind the others).

Damn, I can't choose a winner, a good case can be made for all four teams. Nicely done.

holacik
Originally posted by Juk3n
going by feats..and everyone here being flesh and bone..i would say

BP starts ripping off arms. Can he keep up with Taskmasters double time?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by holacik
Can he keep up with Taskmasters double time?

That's awesome Taskmaster... sadly all the character development he had in his mini and Agency X has been forgotten and he is now back to being a loser in pirate books who gets man handled by Deadpool. It's best to think of them as two separate characters. sad

Endrict Nuul
Bump

holacik
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
That's awesome Taskmaster... sadly all the character development he had in his mini and Agency X has been forgotten and he is now back to being a loser in pirate books who gets man handled by Deadpool. It's best to think of them as two separate characters. sad Eh....I don't see why we should disreguard his high-end feats...

Zeitgeist
Team 3 probably

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Bouboumaster
Great, great match.

I choose Team 2, because Captain is an awesome fighter, but most importantly, he's the biggest meta there.
Nightwing know Batman and Red Hood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.