Batman w/wolverine's HF vs. Sabertooth h2h only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Batman has Wolverine's HF and Adamantium (no claws).

Who takes it?

psycho gundam
batman can still lose limbs and most importantly his head.

Battlehammer
batman gets ****ed up

Marvelknight
I think Bats can give him a good. And I just added Adamantium as well. I'm not going to say just yet that Bats wills get the win. Because as far as I know, pressure point strikes don't work on Sabertooth.

Battlehammer
sabertooth still wins 8-9/10

Marvelknight
What else is new......

Battlehammer
........nothing sinces you clearly still have a "thing" for batman

Dark-Jaxx
Batman has an adamantium skeleton now with his HF?

So...this is Batman with Wolverine's powers minues the claws?

He wins.

Battlehammer
why does he win?............................sabertooth is still superior in almsot every way..............

Dark-Jaxx
Skill. Intelligence. Equipment. Sexiness. Batman takes those. Batgod on the other hand is superior in all ways.

Battlehammer
................lol

Phantom Zone
Batman still loses Saretooth is way too fast. All you've done is prolong Batmans agony you b*****! durhulk

BUSTER1
Sabretooth still has a speed advantage and a massive strength advantage. Unless the HF enhances Bats' speed and strength then its definitely Creed ftw.

Raoul
batman has an adamantium skeleton and logan's hf? which hf, the old one or the weaker one?

Bentley
So let me get this straight: You make Batman slower by putting adamantium inside his body and then you make him face an opponent that was already way faster than him?

Sabretooth stomps.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Raoul
batman has an adamantium skeleton and logan's hf? which hf, the old one or the weaker one?

His upgraded HF.

Originally posted by Bentley
So let me get this straight: You make Batman slower by putting adamantium inside his body and then you make him face an opponent that was already way faster than him?

Sabretooth stomps.

I guest you don't know how strong Bats is.

Bentley
I know that weighting more would make him slower and that he wasn't fast enough to begin with.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley
I know that weighting more would make him slower and that he wasn't fast enough to begin with.
You would be very wrong if you think Bats wouldn't be able to hit Sabertooth without the adamantium. You're talking about someone who regularly dodges bullets lol.

Bentley
Even so, he now weight 400kg more. He is a punching bag.

Raoul
batman has fought people faster than him before, but sabretooth does have a decent strength advantage...

hmm... unless bruce can put him down quickly, i'd pick creed ftw...

Bentley
Is not only that Sabretooth is naturally faster, the thread starter made him even slower by adding adamantium. Batman would need at the very least, time to adapt to his weight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.