Starkiller - One of the most powerful Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
"The Apprentice is the photo negative of Luke Skywalker. He's been raised by Darth Vader, and is what Luke would have become if he had joined his father. Vader's not a very nice daddy. This guy has been raised to be a Jedi. When the Jedi use the Force, they respect it and don't overuse it. The bad guys - the Sith - keep testing their limits. Vader discovered this person who had the potential to be the most powerful Force user ever. He's up there with the top tier. He's extremely powerful. Vader has trained him in such a way that he just kept pushing his limitations, seeing how far he could use the Force. So, where a normal Jedi might use the Force to trick his way past a few stormtroopers, the apprentice might use the Force to bring down an adjacent building on top of those stormtroopers. He's extremely confident in everything he does. He's been trained by Vader to be an assassin, an unstoppable force."
―Haden Blackman

From the new star wars game Force Unleased, they obtained permission from George Lucus to create this character so i'm assuming it's canon.

Gideon
The key is taking this information with a grain of salt; clearly the Apprentice isn't "unstoppable" in the literal sense as he is no match for Vader and certainly not the Emperor, nor do I believe that Blackman can objectively state that the Apprentice's potential exceeds that of every other Force user and he could have been "the most powerful Force user ever" . However, from the vast powers he has demonstrated, I wouldn't hesitate to agree that the Apprentice is top tier and among the most powerful ever.

Blue_Hefner
Is his name really Starkiller?

HomoSuperior
He's without question the most powerful Force User of his era, though I see no reason to believe he's among the most powerful Sith ever.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by HomoSuperior
He's without question the most powerful Force User of his era, though I see no reason to believe he's among the most powerful Sith ever.

His era would still involve Palpatine and Vader who were still more powerful than him. The creator of the game has no authority to make wild claims about the secret apprentice.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
His era would still involve Palpatine and Vader who were still more powerful than him. The creator of the game has no authority to make wild claims about the secret apprentice.

exactly.

People are making the Apprentice into some uber force god like NJO luke but we won't know just how powerful he is until the novel is released.

Sidi-Boy
While Starkiller is possibly a very powerful Sith, I seriously doubt that George Lucas is going to let a young, not even 'legal' Sith surpass Vader and certainly not surpass Sidious; well, obiviously, he's powerful- seeing as Vader raised him to be the perfect weapon with which he could overthrow Sidious- but the only feat (so far) that makes him 'impressive' is pulling a Star Destroyer from out of orbit. Now then, that feat was matched multiple times- like when Nihilus pulled the Ravager out of Malachor V's gravity, and when Sidious had possibly lifted the Lusankya, but nevertheless, it's a powerful feat. Also, if Shaak Ti is indeed a boss and Starkiller kills her, then that will place his lightsaber skills at fairly high, knowing Shaak Ti is considered to be a fairly powerful Jedi.

Then again, there's the possibility that this another example of the 'unleashed' aspect of this game; as mentioned by the game developers, every other character will get unleashed. Also, in a response to a question if Starkiller is the most powerful force user in history, the developer could only say 'pretty powerful'; which would imply he's rather unaware of Starkiller's status among the other force users.

However, this statement made by Blackman is fairly ridiculous; I mean, man, Anakin is supposed to be the top guy; as the chosen one, he was supposed to be the guy who had the potential to be the strongest guy in history. Until we get a clear statement from him, Starkiller's power is still open to debate.

I'm expecting him to be a Maul-type character; fanatically loyal to his master, dark sort of assassin. He'll probably be rather powerful, but I doubt GL will let him surpass the top Sith of the movies- that is, Dooku, Sidious, and Vader. Maybe he'll surpass Maul; at least in force powers, that seems to be the case.

jaden101
wasn't the name "starkiller" initially supposed to be that of luke skywalker anyway?

Lt. Valerian
I don't like it... Not very original.

City Hunter
Great.

It's Darth Revan all over again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
While certainly above average, I wouldn't rank him with powerhouses like Sidious, Vader, Nihilus, or Caedus.

Darth Scythe
Wow. Starkiller is such a corny decision for obvious reasons.

Gideon
Originally posted by City Hunter
Great.

It's Darth Revan all over again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. It is far too early to begin to compare the two characters. Darth Revan is what fanon refer to as a Gary Stu -- a personage presented with extremely few flaws or weaknesses .

Extremely powerful warrior? Check.
Extremely capable tactition? Check.
Extremely charismatic leader? Check.
Extremely talented pilot? Check.
Extremely talented linguist? Check.
Unparalleled Force aptitude? Check.

The apprentice?

Extremely powerful warrior? Check.

That's it. We already know he's a pawn in Vader's game. He's hardly a Gary Stu and therefore isn't a pile of shit in terms of characterization, like Revan is.

Lt. Valerian
How much of a pawn he is, however, is debatable. He has already been portrayed as an undecisive character, who will eventually rebel Vader and his beliefs (I believe that's canon, not sure). I wouldn't exactly call him a pawn, at least not following the exact meaning of the word. An absolute pawn character, in my book, would be Darth Maul. He's more like a very valuable tool for Vader.

Elite Hunter
Big difference between Revan and "starkiller" is that the latter will actually have his own book so there will be less speculation and we know more facts/how feats were accomplished that could hardly be stretched as certain people have done here for Revan if you know what I mean.

xxxpoppunker182
that's why they need a book about Revan pre kotor during kotor and post kotor

Lt. Valerian
Personally, I don't like Revan as a character.

But I do agree we need to know more about him.

Tangible God
I take from this game he's the perfect assassin, but by no means rivals Palpatine or Vader. Doing so would frankly contradict like.......... everything else.

Darth Scythe
Well, if he was such a badass pilot, I don't think he'd be having some non force sensitive chick flying him around.

Lord Knightfa11
Bendak Starkiller isn't even a jedi or a sith. He's a retired mandalorian duelist on taris.

Sidi-Boy
If Karen Traviss writes the Force Unleashed novel, she'll no doubt tell everyone how Starkiller is connected to Bendak Starkiller, who was force sensitive and was the strongest person in the KotOR timeline. However, if she doesn't, they'll probably prove to be unrelated.

Anywayz, Starkiller has potential to be badass. Unless they screw him up like they did Revan, he's going to be a Maul-type character. Extremely badass.

Lt. Valerian
Bendak Starkiller was a retired Mandalorian assh*le, was not the strongest person in the KOTOR timeline, and was not force sensitive...

And I really doubt he'll be anything like Maul.

sweersa
Starkiller was going to be Luke's last name. Of course the EU had to take it because of how creative they are....

lol

Sidi-Boy
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Bendak Starkiller was a retired Mandalorian assh*le, was not the strongest person in the KOTOR timeline, and was not force sensitive...

Unless Karen Traviss writes the novel.

Captain REX
I should have seen this coming, the name of the Apprentice being Starkiller...

So much for the last name of my RPG character. shrug

darth fury
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Bendak Starkiller isn't even a jedi or a sith. He's a retired mandalorian duelist on taris.

the character off force unleased is who were talking about ..... they named him starkiller

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Captain REX
I should have seen this coming, the name of the Apprentice being Starkiller...

So much for the last name of my RPG character. shrug

laughing out loud Yeah, it suckz indeed.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by darth fury
the character off force unleased is who were talking about ..... they named him starkiller

YAY!!! mandalorian roots! big grin

Lt. Valerian
... but that totally sucks.

Lord Knightfa11
wrong. it totally pwnz.
Thoraxe. I found your youtube totally on accident lolz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfKwzBMjxYw&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=into%20the%20deathstar&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv

Sidi-Boy
Starkiller is actually quite a badass name. But it doesn't sound very... Sith...

Lord Knightfa11
it doesnt? stars are the source for all life. To kill one... especially if you ever watcehd andromeda stick out tongue

Darth Maliko
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Is his name really Starkiller?

Wasn't "Starkiller" the name that was originally going to be used instead of "Skywalker" for Luke back when ANH was made?

Lt. Valerian
Yup, it is, which shows us how creative and original EU writers are.

Gideon
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Yup, it is, which shows us how creative and original EU writers are.

You forget that this entire multimedia project was designed closely at the behest of George Lucas. "Starkiller" might have been a name assigned to them or merely to page homage to the original Luke Skywalker.

Lt. Valerian
Hmm... It's possibly to page homage to the original Luke, in that case.

Sidi-Boy
Well, he is supposed to be similar to what Luke had been had he joined Vader; so, I suppose the name does fit.

Lord Knightfa11
padme had triplets and was only told she had two in case she survived adn wanted all her babies by her side during the reign of the empire. THe "I am your father moment" is when vader reveals that he is starkiller's father...

Darth Maliko
Originally posted by Sidi-Boy
Well, he is supposed to be similar to what Luke had been had he joined Vader; so, I suppose the name does fit.

I agree. It DOES fit if that's the case.

Lord Knightfa11
well in the first edition/ideas of star wars it was going to be a good father versus evil twins. But it was the baby boom era so they changed it.

Sidi-Boy
well in the first edition/ideas of star wars it was going to be a good father versus evil twins. But it was the baby boom era so they changed it.

*Luke cuts off Vader's hand*

Luke: Join me...
Vader: I will never join you! You killed my son!
Luke: No, Vader. I am your son.
Vader: Nooooo!!! This is impossible!!!!

*A year later*

Vader: "I will not fight you, son. I know there is still good in you."
Luke: "There is no good."
Vader: "I sense the conflict within you..."
Luke: "No... you will join me. It is your desinty. If you will not joni me, then perhaps... perhaps... oh, screw it."

*Vader gets owned*

As you see, a much better Star Wars. wink

Darth Maliko
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!

Lord Knightfa11
maybe the jedi could have been evil and the sith could have been good ccording to the original idea?

Blax_Hydralisk
No.

Sidi-Boy
maybe the jedi could have been evil and the sith could have been good ccording to the original idea?

*Darth Maul, Dooku, Asajj Ventress, and Darth Sidious arrives at Yoda's meditation chamber*

Yoda: Destroyed, Grievous is?
Sidious: In the name of the powa of the dark side, you are under arrest. Grandmaster. *lightsabers ignited*
Yoda: Threatening me, you are?
Sidious: The senate won't decide your fate.
Yoda: I'm not the senate.
*leaps at them, killing all but Sidious in one second*
Sidious eventually disarms Yoda, causing Yoda to be on the ledge once again. Anakin arrives at the room to see his old mentor cornering the Jedi grandmaster.
Yoda: Anakin, stop him, a traitor he is!
Sidious: The unlimiter powwwaaa of the dark side is too great for you,
Yoda: No, no, no, no LOST YOU HAVE!!! *Force lightning's Sidious*
Yoda: The power to save the ones you love, I have... choose you must...
Sidious: Don't listen to him Anakin... urgh...
Yoda: *Is disfigured*
Sidious: Now, Yoda... you will die. *Swings lightsaber at Yoda*
Anakin: NOOOO!!!!!!!!
*Sidious gets hand chopped off*
Sidious: Urkrkkkrkrkrr.....
Yoda: POWER!!!111!! Unlimited, my power is!!!!

*Later on*

*Anakin and Obi-Wan duel*

Obi-Wan: I have failed you, Anakin. I have failed you.
Anakin: I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE SITH WERE TRYING TO TAKE OVER!
Obi-Wan: Anakin, Master Yoda is evil!
Anakin: From my point of view, the Sith are evil!
Obi-Wan: Well then, you are lost!}

*And so, Darth Yoda ruled the galaxy until he was accidentally crushed by Vader when Vader mistook him for his long-lost muppet and crushed him in a bear hug. *

ThoraxeRMG
wrong. it totally pwnz.
Thoraxe. I found your youtube totally on accident lolz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfKwzBMjxYw&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=into%20the%20deathstar&gbv=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv

Holy shit, I forgot about that!. big grin
Anyways, I'm beginning to hate this character even more.

Darth Maliko
Originally posted by Sidi-Boy
*Darth Maul, Dooku, Asajj Ventress, and Darth Sidious arrives at Yoda's meditation chamber*

Yoda: Destroyed, Grievous is?
Sidious: In the name of the powa of the dark side, you are under arrest. Grandmaster. *lightsabers ignited*
Yoda: Threatening me, you are?
Sidious: The senate won't decide your fate.
Yoda: I'm not the senate.
*leaps at them, killing all but Sidious in one second*
Sidious eventually disarms Yoda, causing Yoda to be on the ledge once again. Anakin arrives at the room to see his old mentor cornering the Jedi grandmaster.
Yoda: Anakin, stop him, a traitor he is!
Sidious: The unlimiter powwwaaa of the dark side is too great for you,
Yoda: No, no, no, no LOST YOU HAVE!!! *Force lightning's Sidious*
Yoda: The power to save the ones you love, I have... choose you must...
Sidious: Don't listen to him Anakin... urgh...
Yoda: *Is disfigured*
Sidious: Now, Yoda... you will die. *Swings lightsaber at Yoda*
Anakin: NOOOO!!!!!!!!
*Sidious gets hand chopped off*
Sidious: Urkrkkkrkrkrr.....
Yoda: POWER!!!111!! Unlimited, my power is!!!!

*Later on*

*Anakin and Obi-Wan duel*

Obi-Wan: I have failed you, Anakin. I have failed you.
Anakin: I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE SITH WERE TRYING TO TAKE OVER!
Obi-Wan: Anakin, Master Yoda is evil!
Anakin: From my point of view, the Sith are evil!
Obi-Wan: Well then, you are lost!}

*And so, Darth Yoda ruled the galaxy until he was accidentally crushed by Vader when Vader mistook him for his long-lost muppet and crushed him in a bear hug. *

Someone should make that.

Lord Knightfa11
'twould be quite funny...

Sidi-Boy
*In the Jedi Temple*

General Grievous: *Cough*You have a new apprentice*cough*... Jedi slime.
Yoda: Survived you have, General Grievous.
Grievous: Surprised?
Yoda: Blinds you, your arrogance does. Experience the full power of the light side you will! *Force pushes Grievous*
Grievous: Aahaahahaahaahaah *smashes into the wall*
Yoda: A long time for this, I have waited. No more, the Sith are.
Grievous: I'll crush you! *Ignites lightsaber. Yoda tries to run*
Grievous: If you're so powerful, fight me!
Yoda: Stop me, you will not. Become more powerful than either of us, Anakin will.
*Grievous and Yoda fights. In a short fight, Grievous has lost all of his limbs and is force pushed to oblivion. Yoda wins.*
Yoda: Dead you are. Rule the world I will!

travis135
there is a 4,000 year time differance,they are not the same person,DUH

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by travis135
there is a 4,000 year time differance,they are not the same person,DUH

Someone already told him that

The big EH
in the wise words of Qui-Gon-Jinn, "there is always a bigger fish"

Sesse
Radical!

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by travis135
there is a 4,000 year time differance,they are not the same person,DUH krayt lived 1000 years and he didnt die.

Starkiller is mandalorian. Karen travis says that he lives as long as he frickin wants to.

Gideon
krayt lived 1000 years and he didnt die.

Starkiller is mandalorian. Karen travis says that he lives as long as he frickin wants to.

The big EH
krayt lived 1000 years and he didnt die.

Starkiller is mandalorian. Karen travis says that he lives as long as he frickin wants to. yeah bendak also gets owned and was an adult in KotOR not a little kid after the empire was formed and it was 100 years not 1000 krayt also spent a long time in stasis thats why he lived that long

Autokrat
They are calling him Starkiller? Seriously? This punk dark force kid already blows.

The big EH
it's a codename, his name isn't released already, it's just a name they gave him temporarily, and it's starkiller because it's luke's original name but they changed it because a good character shouldn't really have an evil sounding name so it didn't fit him well, however since 'starkiller' is the opposite of luke then having that name suits him well, still cant believe crashdown is who's playing him though

ryanRevan
back to the original topic. Starkiller may be in the top 10 but no where near the top 5. the top 5, in no order, being sideous, vader, revan, niholous, and one other but i cant think of who at this moment.

Sideous for obvious reasons.

Vader for obvious reasons. the (second is it?) great jedi purge being the maun point. (I know the first was after the jedi civil war in KOTOR)

Revan simply because he bested the madnalorions, found the star forge, screwed the republic up. got mind wiped, re joined the republic, ficked the sith up using his old powers, then left the republic. yes he may not be sith now but he sure screwed the republic up.

Niholous for the fact that, wait, he devoured entire worlds, destroyed an entire species, and almost wiped the entire jedi council out devouring katarr.

yes, starkiller kicks ass. really strong. but he is not as strong as sideous, wouldent even have a chance against either sideous or revan

Lord Lucien
I think "Niholous" is the cousin to the great Cornholio.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ryanRevan
back to the original topic. Starkiller may be in the top 10 but no where near the top 5. the top 5, in no order, being sideous, vader,

Vader for obvious reasons. the (second is it?) great jedi purge being the maun point.

He's already proven he was more powerful than Vader.

Darth Ray Park
Most powerful:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Qui-Gon Jinn
Abeloth
Darth Nihilus
Vitiate
The Talking Planet
The Keeper
Anakin Skywalker
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
tenel kals kid
kol skywalker
nat skywalker
princess marasia
roan fel
+ any other skywalkers

Then you have second tier peoples which has people like:

The Emporer (EU)
Dark Side Yoda
Full Potential Darth Maul
Revan
Meetra Surik
Bastilla
Nomi
Exar Kun
Malak
Darth Sion
Kreia
the secret apprentice
darth bane
and maybe atris
possibly obi-wan who has one of best resumes ever

Then you have low level people like Count Dooku, Mace Windu, darth bandon, ulic, and people like Bao Dur and Attan.

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Most powerful:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Qui-Gon Jinn
Abeloth
Darth Nihilus
Vitiate
The Talking Planet
The Keeper
Anakin Skywalker
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
tenel kals kid
kol skywalker
nat skywalker
princess marasia
roan fel
+ any other skywalkers

The Emporer (EU)
Dark Side Yoda
Revan
Meetra Surik
Bastilla
Nomi
Exar Kun
Malak
Darth Sion
Kreia
the secret apprentice
darth bane
and maybe atris

Then you have low level people like Count Dooku, Mace Windu, darth bandon, ulic, and people like Bao Dur and Attan.

no expression

Arhael
Most powerful:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Qui-Gon Jinn
Abeloth
Darth Nihilus
Vitiate
The Talking Planet
The Keeper
Anakin Skywalker
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
tenel kals kid
kol skywalker
nat skywalker
princess marasia
roan fel
+ any other skywalkers

The Emporer (EU)
Dark Side Yoda
Revan
Meetra Surik
Bastilla
Nomi
Exar Kun
Malak
Darth Sion
Kreia
the secret apprentice
darth bane
and maybe atris

Then you have low level people like Count Dooku, Mace Windu, darth bandon, ulic, and people like Bao Dur and Attan. hang

Major Valerian
2guns

Lord Lucien
Most powerful:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Qui-Gon Jinn
Abeloth
Darth Nihilus
Vitiate
The Talking Planet
The Keeper
Anakin Skywalker
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
tenel kals kid
kol skywalker
nat skywalker
princess marasia
roan fel
+ any other skywalkers

The Emporer (EU)
Dark Side Yoda
Revan
Meetra Surik
Bastilla
Nomi
Exar Kun
Malak
Darth Sion
Kreia
the secret apprentice
darth bane
and maybe atris

Then you have low level people like Count Dooku, Mace Windu, darth bandon, ulic, and people like Bao Dur and Attan. Hey, I just met you, and... this is crazy. But here's my number: 867-5309

So, call me, maybe? happy

GenomeFrozener
Most powerful:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Qui-Gon Jinn
Abeloth
Darth Nihilus
Vitiate
The Talking Planet
The Keeper
Anakin Skywalker
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
tenel kals kid
kol skywalker
nat skywalker
princess marasia
roan fel
+ any other skywalkers

The Emporer (EU)
Dark Side Yoda
Revan
Meetra Surik
Bastilla
Nomi
Exar Kun
Malak
Darth Sion
Kreia
the secret apprentice
darth bane
and maybe atris

Lol What

Major Valerian
He's gotta read a little bit more SW.

Darth Ray Park
Says person he needs link to rrussian website and hasn't read stawr wars comic within 5 years.

The family of the Ones (Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Qui-Gon, and Abeloth) and Chosen One (Anaking Skywalker -> Cade Skywalker/Princess Marasiah) are two most powerful dyansties with the Force, and only other people who compare are Nihilus, Vitiate, Zonama and her father, and The Keeper who are all basically demigods.

Next stepo down you have people who are powerful but never reached the next level, like FP Maul, Dark Side Yoda, Fofr Storm Sidious amd TSA.

Major Valerian
Says person he needs link to rrussian website and hasn't read stawr wars comic within 5 years.

The family of the Ones (Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Qui-Gon, and Abeloth) and Chosen One (Anaking Skywalker -> Cade Skywalker/Princess Marasiah) are two most powerful dyansties with the Force, and only other people who compare are Nihilus, Vitiate, Zonama and her father, and The Keeper who are all basically demigods.

Next stepo down you have people who are powerful but never reached the next level, like FP Maul, Dark Side Yoda, Fofr Storm Sidious amd TSA.

When exactly did I say 5 years...?

I especifically said: "As far as I've read (which has not been anything SW related in the past year)"... And I said I didn't have the link to the russian site on this laptop. I've visited the russian site numerous times and have read quite a bit of SW comics and novels, something you clearly have not ever done.

The rest... God, I'm not even gonna bother. Have a nice day.

Darth Ray Park
Quick quetsion... have you been watching Star Wars The Clone Wars cartoon? Or read Marvel Pizzazz or the NJO comics? Or what about Legacy or The Old Reouyblkic and Kotor 2? If so then you probably wpn';t know most of thsoe names on the list.

Major Valerian
As a matter of fact I have, just not in the last year.

The fact that you put Qui-Gon Jinn above Exar Kun, Bane, The Emperor, and Revan and you talk about FP Maul and Dark Side Yoda tells me everything I need to know about you and your interpretation of being a knowledgeable SW fan. No offense.

Unless something really extremely crazy happened during my year off SW reads that made Qui-Gon teh uberz shitz, which is highly unlikely.

Darth Ray Park
In Clone Wars cartoon, it is revealed that after Qui-Gons training with the Whills, his death at the hand of Maul and becoming one with the Force, he gors on the join ther family of the Ones on Mortis and become a member of their family and grows into one of the most powerful ejdis ever. For example, Anakin is only able t beat the Son by tapping into his full potential as Chosen One, and Abeloth who is anothe rmember later fights against Luke in his kost recent incarnation and she is desxribed as twenty times more powerful.

Yoda turns to dark side briefly in Star Wars: Yoda by Count Dooku and for the brief second, and FP Maul represents Maul at his full potential who only at 18 years of age was arguably the most powerful Jedi at the time, being able to aschool Qui-Gon who was one of the best jedis ever and on par with Yoda in combat.

Major Valerian
Do you have any sources?

NemeBro
Most powerful:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Qui-Gon Jinn
Abeloth
Darth Nihilus
Vitiate
The Talking Planet
The Keeper
Anakin Skywalker
Princess Leia
Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo
tenel kals kid
kol skywalker
nat skywalker
princess marasia
roan fel
+ any other skywalkers

The Emporer (EU)
Dark Side Yoda
Revan
Meetra Surik
Bastilla
Nomi
Exar Kun
Malak
Darth Sion
Kreia
the secret apprentice
darth bane
and maybe atris

Then you have low level people like Count Dooku, Mace Windu, darth bandon, ulic, and people like Bao Dur and Attan. Totally awesome list dude. thumb up

Nephthys
Man, you guys are jerks.

Major Valerian
I wasn't that bad.

Nephthys
Valerian, you are the worst human being I've ever met. no expression

Worse than twin clones of Hitler.

Major Valerian
If you mean that in terms of mastermind manipulation and complete and total geniusness and vast knowledge of strategy and tactics, then yes, you are correct.

If you mean that in terms of evilness......

You are also correct evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.