Care to Help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hereatlast
Anyone care to help me get some ideas for a nice and friendly (blood-thirsty) Star Trek vs. Star Wars debate?

Raoul
no expression

Doctor-Alvis
No. If I've learned anything from repping Star Trek on the Star Wars forum here it's that time travel and weapons are "cheap", Q is "lame", considering different points of view is for suckers, and using words like "pwn" doesn't look stupid.

hereatlast
That's pretty true. No one really is willing to look at the other side without being murderously biased. Oh well. (I guess alot of people don't know enough about both to really make a meaningful case.)

All they say is: "The federation wouldn't even fight, they'd just scan the enemy and run if it fired at them." Or something like that.

*sigh.

Endrict Nuul
Why is this even here? get Star Wars outta here.

Darth Creasy
You can start by putting a certain wannabe moderator on ignore...

Anyway, I seem to remember a Star Wars vs Star Trek thread that was like 300 pages long...I believe it was closed because both sides were waaaaay too biased. As a fan of both, I found it quite entertaining.

Schecter
hmmm i smell much butthurt in this thread

Neo Darkhalen
oh god the fail levels are off the radar captain...she can't take anymore of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.