Fight to the death :

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Battle Field : The Amazon Jungle at night

Gear : Standard gear

Prep : They're given a 1 hour talk on their opponent's strengths/weaknesses

They start off 1000 feet from each other . One must die.

Snake-Eyes vs. Black Panther

guy222
Face, did u allow the wrestling hold

Dark-Jaxx
I wanna say Snake Eyes...But am not sure why. Prolly cause he is a super badass ninja.

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes, the guy walked out of his cabin and instantly knew that Spirit Iron-Knife, was watching him - hidden in the forest - 10 miles away. He is too stealthy, too good a tracker and just too plain good in hand to hand.

srankmissingnin
On a related note. Snake-eyes was named the 12th Greatest Comic Character of All-Time on WIZARDS top 200 list! Congrats to Snake-eyes I say! It's pretty impressive... especially considering WIZARDS knows next to nothing about him. Even their write up about him was wrong. Brother died in a car accent? He didn't even have a brother, that was his twin sister who died in the car accent. big grin

Apolloknight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes, the guy walked out of his cabin and instantly knew that Spirit Iron-Knife, was watching him - hidden in the forest - 10 miles away. He is too stealthy, too good a tracker and just too plain good in hand to hand.

Interesting? ermm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Interesting? ermm

Yes? confused

Phantom Zone
Yes? confused

What he probably means is that.... "Well thats fine and dandy but that doesn't prove that Snake Eyes wins."

Apolloknight
Yes? confused

On no, just thinking to myself the multitude of similar feats panther has had.

That's all. smile

srankmissingnin
It proves that it will be next to impossible for BP to get the drop on him and BP can't compete with Snake-eyes in a fair fight.

Apolloknight
It proves that it will be next to impossible for BP to get the drop on him and BP can't compete with Snake-eyes in a fair fight.

So what your saying is, Snake-eyes is going to get the drop on panther?

Phantom Zone

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Apolloknight
So what your saying is, Snake-eyes is going to get the drop on panther?

Likelier then not.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

It proves that "it will be next to impossible for BP to get the drop on him." "BP can't compete with Snake-eyes in a fair fight." is part of another train of thought that has nothing to do with the previously mentioned feat... not sure why I had them both in the same sentence. embarrasment

Apolloknight
Likelier then not.

You do know BP has some spiderman level Pre-cog feats correct? It was also stated he could sense a mans presence from miles away. BP Volume 3, the book was the early thirties, its been awhile since I read it.

carnage52
On a related note. Snake-eyes was named the 12th Greatest Comic Character of All-Time on WIZARDS top 200 list! Congrats to Snake-eyes I say! It's pretty impressive... especially considering WIZARDS knows next to nothing about him. Even their write up about him was wrong. Brother died in a car accent? He didn't even have a brother, that was his twin sister who died in the car accent. big grin so who was in the top 10?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.