Michael Demiurgos vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Who takes it?

fangirl101
The Demiurgos Or Arc Angel will literally slaughter MJJ. Not even a close fight.

guy222
Michael

Astner
Michael being the second most powerful in Vertigo means nothing, as there're no massive feats there.

However, Michael's death is the birh of a universe (which can be shaped into a multiverse.)

616 Jaspers however would evolve into a omniversal threat in time. What being said, if Jaspers was given enough time, he'd probably win.

leonheartmm
^different meanings of the word omniverse and multiverse being taken here. they mean the same thing in their respective publishers. micheal is immortal and can birth a potentially limitless number of multiverses, or destroy just as many. and he is above death until the time that he decides to willingly give his power, without which, death is more like a rebrth/healing for him.

jim jaspers is outclassed here, micheal wins.

Astner
Omniverse = Infinite amount of Multiverses - Stop ignoring evidence.

Vertigo had 3 Multiverses (Yahweh stated that there were 3 creations, and we know that Lucifer's was a Multiverse.)

Multiverse =/= Omniverse
:::::Fact!:::::

leonheartmm
^there is no such thing as MARVEL omniverse

FACT

there is no such thing as OMNIversal power

FACT

stop ignoring evidence.

Astner
Buddy ... This is the only "fact" that's suported by evidence.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3270/omni2mz6dx4.jpg

Juntai
The term multiverse is somewhat subjective, as it's just a grouping of Universes. Assuming you have a truly infinite amount of universes, you can have an infinite number of groupings of them with an unmeasurable amount of universes in any given one.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Astner
Buddy ... This is the only "fact" that's suported by evidence.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3270/omni2mz6dx4.jpg

egotistical, pathetic and ultimately wrong. omniverse is a collection of all realities , real and virtual from all media from all past present and future .

tkitna
Jaspers isnt beating Micheal

Astner
Originally posted by leonheartmm
egotistical, pathetic and ultimately wrong.
The only one being pathetic and wrong is the one that can't accept the facts presented multiple times over. Both on panel, and later confirmed in the handbooks.

Just like Marvel's then, all possible realities in all times (past, present and future.)

If Marvel Corps confirms that the Marvel Universe is in fact a Omniverse, then that's a fact. As much a fact as anything else in the comics. You somehow trying to discredit their written words, with nothing but your own biased opinion as source is not to any value.

leonheartmm
The only one being pathetic and wrong is the one that can't accept the facts presented multiple times over. Both on panel, and later confirmed in the handbooks.

Just like Marvel's then, all possible realities in all times (past, present and future.)

If Marvel Corps confirms that the Marvel Universe is in fact a Omniverse, then that's a fact. As much a fact as anything else in the comics. You somehow trying to discredit their written words, with nothing but your own biased opinion as source is not to any value.

illegal, copyright imposition. marvel statements dont matter if they conflict with copyright, deal with it.

iceman24567
Michael is above Jaspers.

Utrigita
illegal, copyright imposition. marvel statements dont matter if they conflict with copyright, deal with it.

Who has copyright on the term Omniverse?

Astner
Omniverse isn't copyrighted, there's even a band named "Omniverse." If it was copyrighted they would've been down before even starting.
Marvel can, just like the music band above, take the term under their wings.

It isn't copyrighted get your facts straight.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Who has copyright on the term Omniverse?
No one has, leon is once again straight out lying to you about shit he doesn't know anything about.

kevdude
Michael takes it

fangirl101
Omniverse isn't copyrighted, there's even a music store named "Omniverse." If it was copyrighted the store would've been down before it opened.
Marvel can, just like the music store above, take the term under their wings.

It isn't copyrighted get your facts straight.

Well, now, Omniverse is what as known as a public domain term. No one can copyright is because the industry insiders all use it to term the entire collected reality of everything sci-fi, fantasy, fiction. It is what allows, Marvel, DC, Resident Evil, Dragon Ball Z, RoboCop, Dracula, etc to all be able to at any time be written into a comic with no need for explaination as to why they are able to do so.

Astner
This is the scientifical use of the term

"In physical cosmology, omniverse is a term used to differentiate a limited number of universes from all existent universes."

"Omniverse: Infinity, all possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes.
This can be visualized by thinking of this as a tree structure: the omniverse is the trunk, the multiverse is branch, and the universe is a secondary branch.
Alternatively, the omniverse is the forest, a multiverse is a tree in the forest, a universe is a branch on that tree, and all further branches are further subset horizons within that universe.
Obviously it goes without saying that this model itself must be limited by a horizon. Thus, it is at best incomplete."

There's nothing about any fictional universes.

fangirl101
This is the scientifical use of the term

"In physical cosmology, omniverse is a term used to differentiate a limited number of universes from all existent universes."

"Omniverse: Infinity, all possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes.
This can be visualized by thinking of this as a tree structure: the omniverse is the trunk, the multiverse is branch, and the universe is a secondary branch.
Alternatively, the omniverse is the forest, a multiverse is a tree in the forest, a universe is a branch on that tree, and all further branches are further subset horizons within that universe.
Obviously it goes without saying that this model itself must be limited by a horizon. Thus, it is at best incomplete."

There's nothing about any fictional universes.
Um, since when are you using a SCIENTIFIC definition to use as a definite of a COMIC Fictional Term?

Utrigita
No one has, leon is once again straight out lying to you about shit he doesn't know anything about.

I had this discussion with him a long time ago, maybe he had found the copyright support now...

Astner
Because in scientifical terms it's a completely different thing, the root the of orgin sort to speak.

In fiction it's just another creation, and it's a synonym to all reality. The Omniverse of Marvel can directly be translated into all realities of Marvel. Besides, without confirmation, no one has any confirmations from Marvel. No one has the right to use their creation publicly.

If I'd made something like the Omniverse you're suggesting, containing Marvel, DC, Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dark Horse, Image etc.
Without premission, then not only is this information misleading (as they havn't accepted it) but I'll also be a sitting duck for lawsuits.

I had this discussion with him a long time ago, maybe he had found the copyright support now...
No he hasn't it's as copyrighted as the term Multiverse, it's orgin lies within science (just like Multiverse) and is mentioned in multiple fictions and by corporations (just like Multiverse.)
- And I couldn't find anything about the term being protected by copyright.

fangirl101
Because in scientifical terms it's a completely different thing, the root the of orgin sort to speak.

In fiction it's just another creation, and it's a synonym to all reality. The Omniverse of Marvel can directly be translated into all realities of Marvel. Besides, without confirmation, no one has any confirmations from Marvel. No one has the right to use their creation publicly.

If I'd made something like the Omniverse you're suggesting, containing Marvel, DC, Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dark Horse, Image etc.
Without premission, then not only is this information misleading (as they havn't accepted it) but I'll also be a sitting duck for lawsuits.

The thing is, Omniverse isn't a marvel creation. If anything, it would be owned by Fanzine. And the omniverse as I said is a PUBLIC domaine term that industry insiders use to coin the entire breadth of all things fictional in relation to sci-fi,horroy, fantasy, video games, anime, etc. The term was coined as a comic book use of all realities including marvel and dc and then used as a scientific term LATER.

Astner
Franzine wasn't the one that invented the term, he simply took it from science and introduced it into comics. Even so, he was hiered by Marvel not long after he did so. Maybe that's the reason why they focus so much on it.

Anyhow, his depiction isn't the original one. As it was first used in astrophysics.

Utrigita
It was Mark Gruenwald that made the Fanzine Omniverse, and as Astner says he was hired by marvel.

fangirl101
It was Mark Gruenwald that made the Fanzine Omniverse, and as Astner says he was hired by marvel.

Ok so if grant morrison creates a term and then is shortly hired by DC, does that make it DC's term? No.

Astner
Again, it was even used in the late 60's when the M-theory was being developed. Long before any fiction writer got their hands on it.

Originally posted by fangirl101
Ok so if grant morrison creates a term and then is shortly hired by DC, does that make it DC's term? No.
Say that to DC and the original creators of Superman.

Utrigita
that wasn't the point I merely gave the person that invented the term Omniverse a name.

And since there is no copyright on the term, the companies is free to define the term in what way they like within there comic books.

Astner
No one, however has the right to include fictional works without premission. It's not canon unless a company have agreed to be a part of it. Seeing how Marvel has its own, I doubt they hold on to this fictional-cluster omniverse.

Utrigita
Of cause not, they cannot include DC ore Dark Horse in there comic books.

In some way I think they hold on to it.

quanchi112
^there is no such thing as MARVEL omniverse

FACT

there is no such thing as OMNIversal power

FACT

stop ignoring evidence. Omniverse has been shown to you how many times and yet you ignore it. You are acting stubborn here and it shows.

quanchi112
that wasn't the point I merely gave the person that invented the term Omniverse a name.

And since there is no copyright on the term, the companies is free to define the term in what way they like within there comic books. Correct and they define it omniverse and anyone who disagrees ignores factual data and shouldnt be taken seriously as they will ignore any evidence they disagree with.

Air Legend
Michael ftw.

Mr Master

No he hasn't it's as copyrighted as the term Multiverse, it's orgin lies within science (just like Multiverse) and is mentioned in multiple fictions and by corporations (just like Multiverse.)
- And I couldn't find anything about the term being protected by copyright.
thumb up

Mr Master

It was Mark Gruenwald that made the Fanzine Omniverse,
and as Astner says he was hired by marvel.
yes

Mr Master

And since there is no copyright on the term, the companies is free to define the term in what way they like within there comic books.
True that.

Mr Master

No one, however has the right to include fictional works without premission. It's not canon unless a company have agreed to be a part of it. Seeing how Marvel has its own, I doubt they hold on to this fictional-cluster omniverse.

Of cause not, they cannot include DC ore Dark Horse in there comic books.

In some way I think they hold on to it.
Yall are both right.

Erik-Lensherr
Michael.

iceman24567
I would give Lucifer the nod against Jim too

Erik-Lensherr
Since Lucifer is at least as powerfull as Michael, that's obvious.

Air Legend
Originally posted by iceman24567
I would give Lucifer the nod against Jim too
It would be a much closer battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Since Lucifer is at least as powerfull as Michael, that's obvious. no expression

He isnt as powerful as Michael.

Dark-Jaxx
MJJ IMO...But I don't know alot about Michael.

batdude123
confused

Reference to an Omniverse here...

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

cloud102
Originally posted by batdude123
confused

Thanks for posting that. Metron also mentions a Metaverse, whatever that is. The Oblivion Shadow was going to destroy all of creation. Every universe, dimension, Anti-Matter, etc...

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
no expression

He isnt as powerful as Michael. Exactly but Lucifer still beats Jim

Mr Master

thumb up btw. Was this issue before or after DC's 52 arc?

Here's the Marvel Omniverse. (referenced and artistically illustrated) literally!

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg

"The Omniverse"

(by statements alone, there's too many to post)

But this is one of seven artistic depictions of the Marvel Omniverse on panel!

I have them all if anyone is interested, let me know. smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up btw. Was this issue before or after DC's 52 arc?

Here's the Marvel Omniverse. (referenced and artistically illustrated) literally!

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg

"The Omniverse"

This is one of seven artistic depictions of the Marvel Omniverse on panel!

Before. However, theoretically speaking, 52 might only be detailing one multiverse in DC's Omniverse.

I doubt the forces that created the multiverse in Infinite Crisis (Alexander Luthor and the Anti-Monitor corpse) could manipulate the entire Omniverse.

Air Legend
confused

So DC has an omniverse because a nobody, know-nothing general said the word?

batdude123
Originally posted by Air Legend
Because a nobody, know-nothing general said the word?

Because it's on panel, was written by an author, and was published by DC comics.

Air Legend
Because it's on panel, was written by an author, and was published by DC comics.

Originally posted by Soljer
A DC writer wrote the word through the know nothing General, though.

Knowing that the general WAS a know nothing.

Do you not see the problem? You're implying that every word ever stated by ANYONE, ANYWHERE is absolute comic-canon-law.

erm.

It isn't.

You're making the same argument as the DBZ-tards that say "Cell was gonna destroy the solar system!"

Mr Master

Before. However, theoretically speaking,
52 might only be detailing one multiverse in DC's Omniverse.
Is there any proof that alludes to this idea being plausible?

I doubt the forces that created the multiverse in Infinite Crisis
(Alexander Luthor and the Anti-Monitor corpse)
could manipulate the entire Omniverse.
What is the DC Omniverse?

Marvel has a detailed description of their Omniverse,
has DC presented any kind of on panel or perhaps bio info that defines it?

Also, has the DC Omniverse ever been illustrated?

Also, has the term "Omniverse" ever appeared again in a DC issue?

kevdude
confused

Now we know why he's called Superman laughing out loud nice scan

kevdude

Imperiex Prime was an Omniverse threat I believe

batdude123

This is why I said "theoretically speaking."

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude

Imperiex Prime was an Omniverse threat I believe
I believe it was actually an Omni-Temporal threat.

Which I think translates to "all-time" ...
indeed I read that scan, it was across all timelines.

Not sure if that means all universes though,
I think Galan knows the specifics on this, ...so, don't quote me.

I'm just sayin, cause if it's like in Marvel,
Timelines should be in separate groups according to their respective Multiverses.

Then again, I never read the arc so I'm speculating from the scan,
because on the other hand,
it could've simply been "all Timelines" period,
which would then make it indeed, an Omniversal threat. smile

I also think he was affecting "Time" within Timelines,
not the Timelines themselves as a whole.

But, you may be right.

Mr Master

This is why I said "theoretically speaking."
Yea, I know, I was just interested incase you had info,
those were honest questions,
I been wanting to understand DC's cosmology at-least at a basic level for a while.

batdude123
Yea, I know, I was just interested incase you had info,
those were honest questions,
I been wanting to understand DC's cosmology at-least at a basic level for a while.

Well, if you want me to answer your questions... outside of that issue, I haven't seen the Omniverse cited in another DC comic.

Mr Master

Well, if you want me to answer your questions... outside of that issue, I haven't seen the Omniverse cited in another DC comic.
Thanx.

To be honest, I wish DC's Omniverse would be a concrete fact,
that way,
it would further cement Marvel having their own Omniverse as fact. smile
(it's not about the "scientist," it's about lack there of)

Unfortunately it seems that Marvel is the only company
that has truly indulged the term,
going out of their way in fact,
even literally stamping TOAA as it's creator.

Anyhow I know Rip Hunter stated in 52
that the 52 Universes would expand into a Megaverse.

Later Galan presented a scan of Rip stating Reality was actually beyond infinite,
to me this may suggest that indeed, perhaps reality grew,
or, he may be talking about something else entirely,
sorry, I didn't read the arc, again, I'm speculating from Galan's scan.

King Kandy
Omni-temporal just means he's a threat to all-times. I.E. he can timetravel and no time period is safe from him.

leonheartmm

and hence my original argument of marvel DEFINING the term differently than DC and other, and hence the argument {marvel}omniverse> {dc}multiverse, being wrong as the two are not compareable. this was brushed aside by astner. if then the above argument really IS to hold, then marvel SHOULD define the term as every1 else, and THAT is where marvel shies out due to copyright concerns as they can not claim to have authority over other publisher's characters and worlds because the OTHER publishers define omniverse as containing all publishers and all media. so again, when larvel says omniverse, they are referring to their singular multiverse and sumtimes to their megaverse{and this can be seen with the amount of authority and power the character is displayed}.

leonheartmm
^errrr, i dont think marvel is greater than dc. i think it is the opposite in some extent. still, the omega affect is plot device reality manipulation, and the anti monitor was greater probably than any universal abstract in marvel, so yea, omegas would lose against him probably. still, normal darksied would lose bigtime to cable anywhere near his full potential.

fangirl101
Well, DC has a multiverse in the DCUA. A Mega verse in the 52. The hypertime verse. The Vertigo Multiverses. the seas of versus of YWH. It also has the Ultimator who is all kinds of verses, including those that could be, would be, and never would be and are.

cloud102
Thanx.

To be honest, I wish DC's Omniverse would be a concrete fact,
that way,
it would further cement Marvel having their own Omniverse as fact. smile
(it's not about the "scientist," it's about lack there of)

Unfortunately it seems that Marvel is the only company
that has truly indulged the term,
going out of their way in fact,
even literally stamping TOAA as it's creator.

Anyhow I know Rip Hunter stated in 52
that the 52 Universes would expand into a Megaverse.

Later Galan presented a scan of Rip stating Reality was actually beyond infinite,
to me this may suggest that indeed, perhaps reality grew,
or, he may be talking about something else entirely,
sorry, I didn't read the arc, again, I'm speculating from Galan's scan.

Remember, DC has an Omniverse, Metaverse, and now a Megaverse.

Astner
Isn't meta-universe and multiverse the same thing?

quanchi112
and hence my original argument of marvel DEFINING the term differently than DC and other, and hence the argument {marvel}omniverse> {dc}multiverse, being wrong as the two are not compareable. this was brushed aside by astner. if then the above argument really IS to hold, then marvel SHOULD define the term as every1 else, and THAT is where marvel shies out due to copyright concerns as they can not claim to have authority over other publisher's characters and worlds because the OTHER publishers define omniverse as containing all publishers and all media. so again, when larvel says omniverse, they are referring to their singular multiverse and sumtimes to their megaverse{and this can be seen with the amount of authority and power the character is displayed}. Comic book companies can define their universe however they deem fit.

quanchi112
^errrr, i dont think marvel is greater than dc. i think it is the opposite in some extent. still, the omega affect is plot device reality manipulation, and the anti monitor was greater probably than any universal abstract in marvel, so yea, omegas would lose against him probably. still, normal darksied would lose bigtime to cable anywhere near his full potential. HOTU>Lt>ig>Anti Monitor.

id369
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5104/stuffzc0.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6827/sfuff2uc4.jpg

King Kandy
That's 2005. You'll notice that Marvel handbooks no longer associate the omniverse with other companies, and even state that TOAA created it.

id369

King Kandy
Marvel has been confirmed to have more then one megaverse. Your analysis is false.

fangirl101
Originally posted by id369
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5104/stuffzc0.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6827/sfuff2uc4.jpg

It would seem that Omniverse, even by marvel standards is EVERY universe. Hmm. Seems that I and leo were much closer to being correct than any other. It's also interesting that the LT only presides over the marvel multiverse prime and NOT the omniverse as I had previously thought.

King Kandy
It would seem that Omniverse, even by marvel standards is EVERY universe. Hmm. Seems that I and leo were much closer to being correct than any other. It's also interesting that the LT only presides over the marvel multiverse prime and NOT the omniverse as I had previously thought.
Funny that you ignored this being an old version and that newer handbooks DO define the omniverse as being marvel-only.

Air Legend
This omniverse, megaverse, multiverse shit is getting annoying as hell.
Technically an omniverse can be made up of just 8 universes.

Besides, if all of Marvel is an omniverse and all of DC is a multiverse,
if a Marvel character affected the omniverse and if the DC character
affected the multiverse, I think those are both equally respectable since
both characters affected all of their respective reality.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Funny that you ignored this being an old version and that newer handbooks DO define the omniverse as being marvel-only.
even if it is an older version, it was ACCEPTED by the ENTIRE industry to be held true. Marvel coming up with a new term for the same thing as a mega verse doesn't chide well with me. It's still an infinite amount of universes.

hell, DC has a sea of multiverses that stretch to infinity. Same concept. Different name. It all boilds down to infinite universes. And There are posters who love to USE old handbooks when it's convenient for them, and then tie the meanings to NEWER characters or NEWER feats.

Example, Using Preretcon Beyonder's feats against the LT in the 80's to measure him up to the newer version of the LT.
Good bye.

King Kandy
Damnit, I forgot that i'm not talking to you anymore.

quanchi112
Damnit, I forgot that i'm not talking to you anymore. laughing out loud

You arent talking you are typing. You have stayed true to your word.

id369

Can you post it? Or at least give us the title of handbook?

King Kandy
Yeah. Any newer additions of the MU Handbook since 2005.

fangirl101
Damnit, I forgot that i'm not talking to you anymore.

give it a rest. You like debating me and I like debating you.

fangirl101
laughing out loud

You arent talking you are typing. You have stayed true to your word.

Very perceptive and funny at the same time.

id369
Yeah. Any newer additions of the MU Handbook since 2005.

I have not come across in any new handbook that has updated entry to the omniverse, like the one shown above.

Mr Master

I have not come across in any new handbook

that has updated entry to the omniverse

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Official Marvel Handbook update: (winter 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/928/omni2mz6.th.jpg

1. "Group of alternate universeS which encompasses ALL Reality"

2. The entity believed to be the Supreme being/Creator of the Omniverse"

On Panel description of Marvel's Omniverse defined above"

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7541/omni3py5.th.jpg

"Reality ... Brian came to realize the size and breadth of Reality,
he learned of the Omniverse and its unending alternatives,
Alternative Realities ...
the Omniverse is the collection of All those possibilities"

On Panel artistic depiction of Marvel's Omniverse defined above"

How Marvel's Omniverse is an infinite number of Sol III (616) variations.

(Exiles - 2008)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9108/omni2mt9.th.jpg

"Behold Crosstime ... perhaps more properly known as the Omniverse.

An Infinite number of conceptual Alternatives for All the Worlds of Creation,
we're LOOKING at the variations of SOL III, (Earth-616) better known as the planet Earth,
from this perspective, THIS World looks very much like our own"

....................................................................................

swank

There's tons of more explicit evidence if you're interested, just let me know.

Mr Master
========================================

As for 616 Jaspers, I'm not interested in who wins,
but in Marvel, even beings with the power over all creation,
over all time/space in Marvel, (like matrix/Merlin) couldn't even touch 238 Jaspers.

And as we know, 616 Jaspers >>> 238 Jaspers.

Literally, in Marvel, the ONLY cat that's had 616 Jaspers number, is the Fury. smile

Even in the recent "Die by the Sword" arc,
616 Jaspers was going to destroy the entire Omniverse ... again!

.........................................................................................

On Panel,

Jaspers was threatening to destroy the entire Marvel Omniverse again.

According to Roma (Omniversal guardian)

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6206/omni10os2.th.jpg

The Writer:

"Starlight Citadel ... home of Roma,
who serves as protector of the Omniverse"

Roma:

"The time has come to face the reality,
that All things,
perhaps
All people are Finite"

.........................................................................................

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3458/omni11hn9.th.jpg

"Everything's in question, and All becomes Finite,
perhaps it's time for the Omniverse to change"

Is Roma hyperboling?

NOT according to the WRITER:

(writer)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4152/omni12le9.th.jpg

"For now the players are all taking the stage ... the battle is about to begin"

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9614/omni13xj9.th.jpg

"At stake --- well, the Fate of pretty much EVERYTHING"

Official Marvel Handbook clip - 2008 - Exiles bio ... confirms this to be a FACT!

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5183/omni2rr8.th.jpg

"Exiles teamed with Excalibur,
to stop Jaspers & the Fury from destroying the Omniverse"

.....................................................................................................

Jaspers nearly wiped out the INFINITE number of protectors of the Marvel Omniverse,
in the aftermath, the Exiles, with prep, partially re-organized the Exiles:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4143/omni09ce7.th.jpg

"leaving Sabertooth as leader with Morph,
Psylock and new members Mystiq, Sage & Shadowcat,
as sole protectors of the Omniverse"

.....................................................................................................

On Panel verification:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7584/omni9wc7.th.jpg

"Prep work is over people, as of now, we're the Exiles,
time to go to work, an' start savin' the Omniverse"

starlock
Michael for the easy win

Lets see the definition in the new 2nd volume of the official handbook, did that just come out?

Mr Master
The Marvel Omniverse!

Exiles - (Mid 2007)

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7536/omnipt3ri4.th.jpg

"I offer the Omniverse"

Mr Master
The Marvel Omniverse!

Exiles - (2008)

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5937/87664947vw3.th.jpg

"Those lights we've been assuming was a star, just as we see from Earth,
they represent entire Dimensions.

I think that's a representation of the entire Omniverse,
we're looking at All Creation"

.................................................................................................................

Mr Master
The Marvel Omniverse!

.................................................................................................................

Exiles (2008)

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_omni2.jpg

"Crystal Palace ... home of the Exiles ...
when they look up into the sky at night at what they believe are Stars ...
... it turns out they're really beholding Entire DimensionS,
the WHOLE, incredible panoply (collection) of the Omniverse ...
... right before their eyes"

Mr Master
The Marvel Omniverse!

(already presented above with the official Marvel Handbook of winter 2007)

thumb up

Exiles (May 2008)

It seems in May 2008 these insane writers of the Exiles
(amongst others like X-Men, Quasar, Earth X, Infinity Abyss, Avengers, FF and Marvel Handbooks)
still think there's a Marvel Omniverse:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9598/omni1ck3.th.jpg

"Some heroes protect cities, some countries, some Worlds,
but who's looking out for the ENITRE Omniverse? ...

... One band of heroes shouldered the weight of ALL Possible UniverseS"

................................................................................................

This ain't just talk neither!

................................................................................................

We see an artistic representation On Panel of the Omniverse they're taling about,
the Omniverse they transcend and protect on the very next page:

(same issue May 2008)

we're LOOKING at the variations of SOL III, (Earth-616) better known as the planet Earth,

yawn

Mr Master
=================================================

(Official Marvel Universe Handbook update - Winter 2007)

Core Continuum Designation

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2215/omni1ou4.th.jpg

"Numerical identification given to each Earth in the Omniverse"

=================================================

Here are a few examples of Marvel's Core Continuum DesignationS:

..................................................................................................................

"Crooked World - Core Continuum Designation: Earth-238"

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9408/co1rx7hv1.th.jpg

..................................................................................................................

"2020 - Core Continuum Designation: Earth-8410"

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3431/co2po4bu8.th.jpg

"Earth A - Core Continuum Designation: Earth-721"

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5652/co3ke9sw1.th.jpg

starlock
Michael still wins this easy

Marvel never stated they have their own omniverse
Marvel will show the omniverse and they cant show other companies so they call it what it is, but its still one omniverse and all reality's are in it

I am still waiting for the definition from the new handbook, i was sure one just came out...no one has it?

Utrigita
and hence my original argument of marvel DEFINING the term differently than DC and other, and hence the argument {marvel}omniverse> {dc}multiverse, being wrong as the two are not compareable. this was brushed aside by astner. if then the above argument really IS to hold, then marvel SHOULD define the term as every1 else, and THAT is where marvel shies out due to copyright concerns as they can not claim to have authority over other publisher's characters and worlds because the OTHER publishers define omniverse as containing all publishers and all media. so again, when larvel says omniverse, they are referring to their singular multiverse and sumtimes to their megaverse{and this can be seen with the amount of authority and power the character is displayed}.

And them defining a term that isn't in fiction locket into a certain understanding, based on copyright, there definition of the term is wrong?

I have never seen a single reference to the omniverse in any single other comic book then marvels and the one reference from DC, for all we know the other companies could be directly against them sharing anything with anyone.

Marvel has never claimed copyright over the other characters that exist in the other fictionel world because that would as you say yourself a direct violation of the copyright however to take a term that only to my knowlegde DC has used once and that has no copyright attached to it, I cannot see how that becomes a violation.

Oh Michael ftw.

Mr Master
thumb up

....................................................................................

Even Marvel writers withIN Marvel comics in the questionnaires' section,
have meticulously defined what the Marvel Omniverse is:
Originally posted by Galan007

For all who are still curious,
Here are the excerpts we are referring to,
from the last page of the latest issue of Exiles:
(questionnaires addressed to the Writers)

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4809/omni6xv0.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8734/omni7vb1.jpg

"The Omniverse... There are infinite MULTIverseS inside it"

ONLY Omniverse we know of that has infinite MULTIverseS

is Marvel's Omniverse!!!

Can anyone present evidence of another company claiming THIS? no

Is there On Panel PROOF ...
that directly links an "infinite MULTI-Multiversal Omniverse" with Marvel?

You bet your ass there is. cool

=====================================

(Goblin Queen/Beyonder's essence) ... like I said, ONLY Marvel's Omniverse!!!!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8285/beot5.th.jpg

"The Beyonder Walks amongst us ... He will Destroy Everything"

"The MultiverseS ...

the Past ... the Present ... the Yet to Be ... will ALL be Destroyed"

yes

Hmm ... perhaps just the term MultiverseS on its own isn't enough.

Meh, how's this then ...

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4753/h9vb6.th.jpg

"In the Countless MultiverseS you (Alex) alone are unique.

So much Power in such a small mind ...

we could have Conquered the MultiverseS together ...

Now I will have to do it alone"

starlock
Meaningless scans and opinion are not proof, and since your not interested in the winner of this match, just stop spamming the thread wink

Mr Master
Originally posted by starlock

Meaningless scans
Vs meaningless words?

and opinion are not proof
I'll take your word over Marvel's any day:

So your unsupported opinion >>> Marvel's established on panel and bio facts.

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

(Exiles - 2008)

durlaugh
Yep, I agree with you, why is Marvel trying to teach you about Marvel?

Yah, you convinced me, therefore I disagree with:

Marvel's On Panel evidence,
that's supported/confirmed in official Marvel Handbooks of Nov. 2007.
(aside from ALL the other proof)

Which basically makes me crazy

and since your not interested in the winner of this match,
just stop spamming the thread
Pay attention homie,
the Omniverse issue was raised and not by me,
you participated in it asking questions about a new Handbook,
now you see the overwhelming evidence that completely devours intransigence,
and to brush it away, you label it "spam" ... when indeed it's PROOF,
which you seem to have none of.

fangirl101
Vs meaningless words?

Pay attention homie,

All I see is marvel backing up thier original definition of omniverse as ALL realities. They haven't said ALL marvel realities. Sorry if I don't see it.

Mr Master

All I see is marvel backing up thier original definition of omniverse as ALL realities.
They haven't said ALL marvel realities.

Sorry if I don't see it.
You don't have to apologize for intransigence,
that's not a defect, just a state of mind.

Anyhow,

let me know when DC begins presenting copies of 616 in their comics:

We see an artistic representation On Panel of the Omniverse they're taling about,

(same issue May 2008)

Also,
let me know where is it stated that Wanda tore down all of DC and re-built it:

X-Men Die by the Sword - (Late 2007)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

Finally ... Let me know, where is it stated that TOAA created all of DC:

(Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

Let me know, until then, whatever. stoned

I'm done, before I indulge the circles to come
between on panel/bio supported evidence
vs
unsupported speculations/theories/and straight up fallacies.

starlock
Vs meaningless words?

Pay attention homie,

Right marvel chose to say "the entity believed to be" and your talking about proof laughing

Overwhelming nonsense is more like it, its one thing for someone to bring up the omniverse, but your on multiple scans and not showing any proof

Raoul
You don't have to apologize for intransigence,
that's not a defect, just a state of mind.

Anyhow,

let me know when DC begins presenting copies of 616 in their comics:

(same issue May 2008)

Also,
let me know where is it stated that Wanda tore down all of DC and re-built it:

X-Men Die by the Sword - (Late 2007)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

Finally ... Let me know, where is it stated that TOAA created all of DC:

(Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

Let me know, until then, whatever. stoned

I'm done, before I indulge the circles to come
between on panel/bio supported evidence
vs
unsupported speculations/theories/and straight up fallacies.

what point are you actually making?

Mr Master
edit

starlock
Marvel can show an omniverse they can even have teams that defend it, they can even have villains that threaten it,it does not make it marvels..I dont see a statement that Marvel has its own omniverse

Batman-Prime
HOTU>Lt>ig>Anti Monitor.

Your opinion

Mr Master
Originally posted by Raoul

what point are you actually making?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=485667&pagenumber=4

um everything which is compound under the Term Omniverese.

Seems fair, after all they are trying to be as innovative as possible to come up with scripts, and stories to sell.

But I doubt, they made up the term and plucked all other fictional verses

Marvel has been confirmed to have more then one megaverse.

Your analysis is false.

It would seem that Omniverse, even by marvel standards is EVERY universe.
Hmm.
Seems that I and leo were much closer to being correct than any other.
It's also interesting that the LT only presides over the marvel multiverse prime and NOT the omniverse as I had previously thought.

Funny that you ignored this being an old version

and that newer handbooks DO define the omniverse as being marvel-only.
King Kandy was right. thumb up

The rest are wrong.

I just wanted to prove that, and I did, conclusively.

So homeboy went and reported me for that? laughing out loud
(what an unbelievable spiteful grudge ... should've just left him in my ignore list)

Oh well, welcome back to the list homie.

Mr Master
Originally posted by

Right marvel chose to say "the entity believed to be"
and your talking about proof
dontgetit

The number ONE meaning for both the intransitive and transitive verbs:

..................................................................................

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/believe

intransitive verb

1 a:_"to have a firm religious faith"

b:_"to accept as true, genuine, or real"

transitive verb

1 a:_"to consider to be true or honest"

..................................................................................

You got all excited and thought you had something didn't ya?

... laughing out loud ... back at cha.

Originally posted by

Overwhelming nonsense is more like it
I agree, I already to ya,

your unsupported opinion >>> marvel's on panel/bio supported established facts.

Originally posted by

its one thing for someone to bring up the omniverse,
but your on multiple scans and not showing any proof
durznuts

Have a nice day now.

Mr Master
For the record ... spin/twist/warp it how ever one wishes ...

... but one can't ever change the facts, no matter one's grudge.

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

(Exiles - 2008)

Peace and love true debaters.

Raoul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=485667&pagenumber=4

King Kandy was right. thumb up

The rest are wrong.

I just wanted to prove that, and I did, conclusively.

So homeboy went and reported me for that? laughing out loud
(what an unbelievable spiteful grudge ... should've just left him in my ignore list)

Oh well, welcome back to the list homie.

umm, yeah, i read that, and i don't get why people are whining...

Badabing
There are posters who are always reporting each other and bashing each other. I will be handing out warnings and temp bans (for those I've spoken to before) if this doesn't stop now. I don't care who started what. Stay on topic, stop trolling, spamming and bashing. If you can't get along then use the ignore. If this continues then it's on you all. This is the last time I'll be asking.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
There are posters who are always reporting each other and bashing each other. I will be handing out warnings and temp bans (for those I've spoken to before) if this doesn't stop now. I don't care who started what. Stay on topic, stop trolling, spamming and bashing. If you can't get along then use the ignore. If this continues then it's on you all. This is the last time I'll be asking.

ermm

umm... hello?

dur

Mr Master

umm, yeah, i read that,

and i don't get why people are whining...
thumb up

It's usually just one individual that's had a grudge against me since 2006.
(most know who he is ... it's an inside joke to many of us)

I recently had em on ignore, it actually worked, but then,
I made the terrible mistake of taking him seriously one last time,
my bad, it won't happen again, he's back on my ignore list, for good now.

Raoul
thumb up

It's usually just one individual that's had a grudge against me since 2006.
(most know who he is ... it's an inside joke to many of us)

I recently had em on ignore, it actually worked, but then,
I made the terrible mistake of taking him seriously one last time,
my bad, it won't happen again, he's back on my ignore list, for good now.

alrighty... anyone else?

Batman-Prime
I don't know what's the matter.

Marvel has it's Omniverse, DC and any other Company ISN'T an part of this Ominiverse, nor is our own Rality.
The one who wrote this Marvel entry has to be an completly clueless idiot. Marvel doesn not have the legal rights (the power) to force DC or any other "Universe" (Multiverse or whatever) into their own.

It's simple as that.

I also don't believe that there is someone sane on this board who's really believes that the DC-Verse is an part of the Marvel Omniverse.

The Marvel Omniverse works differently then the DC-Verse, like all the Marvel universes work differently then DCs. The Magic works differently, almost everything. We shouldn't compare the words they use.

Marvel-Omniverse = all of MARVELs reality

DC-Multiverse (or whatever= all of DCs reality

Marvel Reality = DC Reality

both are equal

Omniversal threats and powers in the Marvel U are on the same level as the beings in the DC U that affect the entire DC reality.

Antimonitor (CotIE) would be an Omniversal threat in Marvel, like Parallax in Zero Hour.

Oh yeah an Michael ftw

Raoul
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Marvel has it's Omniverse, DC and any other Company ISN'T an part of this Ominiverse, nor is our own Rality.
The one who wrote this Marvel entry has to be an completly clueless idiot. Marvel doesn not have the legal rights (the power) to force DC or any other "Universe" (Multiverse or whatever) into their own.

It's simple as that.

I also don't believe that there is someone sane on this board who's really believes that the DC-Verse is an part of the Marvel Omniverse.

The Marvel Omniverse works differently then the DC-Verse, like all the Marvel universes work differently then DCs. The Magic works differently, almost everything. We shouldn't compare the words they use.

both are equal

Omniversal threats and powers in the Marvel U are on the same level as the beings in the DC U that affect the entire DC reality.

Antimonitor (CotIE) would be an Omniversal threat in Marvel, like Parallax in Zero Hour.

Oh yeah an Michael ftw

sounds reasonable... whats the problem, then?

Batman-Prime
sounds reasonable... whats the problem, then?

I don't know, it just seemed to me that some people here were hostile to each other big grin I just wanted to be the voice of reason embarrasment

was it wrong?

guy222
Michael wins

Marvel is Marvel

DC is DC

Kinda simple

th_guy222

Raoul
I don't know, it just seemed to me that some people here were hostile to each other big grin I just wanted to be the voice of reason embarrasment

was it wrong?

no, i actually agree with most of what you said...

Mr Master

It's simple as that.

both are equal

Oh yeah an Michael ftw
thumb up

Some would try and have you believe
that the real world we live in is part of the Marvel and DC realties. laughing

That idea is so ludicrous
that Marvel immediately took themselves out of that silly equation.

They tried to relate to the idea in 2005,
by 2006 the idea was null/void in the 2006 handbooks.

So that comedy literally lasted between two handbooks from 2005 to 2006.

And ... it was NEVER confirmed or even alluded to being a fact on panel.

Raoul
according to dc, our earth or a very similar one is one of their 52, as for marvel... meh... stan lee meets: etc...

Mr Master

sounds reasonable...

whats the problem, then?
One poster that's spitefully hated by an individual,
is completely right,
while the spiteful hater is utterly wrong.

This causes bitter frustration for the hater,
forcing him to report Mr Right without provocation/reason
since debating isn't getting Mr Wrong anywhere now, as then.

(no names being exposed, so no disrespect being exercised here) stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
thumb up

Some would try and have you believe
that the real world we live in is part of the Marvel and DC realties. laughing

That idea is so ludicrous
that Marvel immediately took themselves out of that silly equation.

They tried to relate to the idea in 2005,
by 2006 the idea was null/void in the 2006 handbooks.

So that comedy literally lasted between two handbooks from 2005 to 2006.

And ... it was NEVER confirmed or even alluded to being a fact on panel.

You know I like comics from both Companies, though I'm more into DC since some years.

Marvel is much cooler when it comes down to cosmic powers and the structure of their Omniverse. Though you need more time and scans big grin to grasp the whole concept. It seems that the folks there really though about everything, and designed an streucture.

DC has an really big problem there, there seem to be more inconsistencies and contradictions in the DC U, that it doesn't matter if you grasp something, 'cause it won't last long. They have still a lot to learn.

However, they have some really cool and iconic heroes and it's more entertaining because they don't try to sound realistic as marvel does sometimes.

FOR ME it seems like Marvel = Sci-Fi and DC = Sci-Fi-Fantasy

Both are cool in their way,

I have no grudge against anyone here, the discussions here are just entertainment, I can't take them serious 'cause even if one may be right, in the next crossover we will see that our opinion doesn't really matter big grin.

Damn, sometimes I get emotional

laughing

Anyway, keep up your cool scans wink

Raoul
One poster that's spitefully hated by an individual,
is completely right,
while the spiteful hater is utterly wrong.

This causes bitter frustration for the hater,
forcing him to report Mr Right without provocation/reason
since debating isn't getting Mr Wrong anywhere now, as then.

(no names being exposed, so no disrespect being exercised here) stick out tongue

please, please, don't insinuate like that...

Mr Master

according to dc, our earth or a very similar one is one of their 52
Actually DC's prime Earth is a representation of the real world,
but with the fantasy that comes along with it.

Same goes for Marvel's 616.

But obviously neither are the real world.

as for marvel... meh... stan lee meets: etc...
Correct,
that's a representational avatar from the real world
being depicted in a completely fictional setting.

TOAA in fact, is a fictional representation of a real world artist
that draws everything we read on panel:

Reed and the FF, Silver Surfer, Black Panther and even Galactus,
are just silly drawings on a piece of paper to the real OAA/God (writers/artists avatars)

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6163/fantasticfour51119ze0.th.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1171/fantasticfour51118em9jtto2.th.jpg

He has a partner who he refers to as his "Collaborator"
who gives him ideas to draw, obviously this is a representation of the Writer.

Raoul
Actually DC's prime Earth is a representation of the real world,
but with the fantasy that comes along with it.

yeah, thats the one i was talking about...

lee/kirby, right?

Mr Master

lee/kirby, right?
TOAA is a representation of all writers/artists of Marvel.

The poster-kids for TOAA's image, is LEE/Kirby it seems:

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5116/leekirbyoi9.th.jpg

But writer/artist avatars
have taken on the literal image of the real world writers/artists
that are including themselves in a story.

Raoul
TOAA is a representation of all writers/artists of Marvel.

The poster-kids for TOAA's image, is LEE/Kirby it seems:

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5116/leekirbyoi9.th.jpg

But writer/artist avatars
have taken on the literal image of the real world writers/artists
that are including themselves in a story.

i'll stick with lee and kirby...

thinking of mcduffie or bendis as some sort of god just turns my stomach, to be honest...

Mr Master

thinking of mcduffie or bendis as some sot of god just turns my stomach, to be honest...
thumb up laughing out loud

llagrok

thinking of mcduffie or bendis as some sort of god just turns my stomach, to be honest...

Thinking of Cyclops as God however, seems to affect a lower section of your body shifty

Raoul
thumb up laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Originally posted by llagrok
Thinking of Cyclops as God however, seems to affect a lower section of your body shifty

if cyclops = god in 616, that means:

me = god in this reality...

~The Wickerman~
stick out tongue

if cyclops = god in 616, that means:

me = god in this reality...

I somehow quiver in fear at the thought of a 25 year old Irish dude who likes cyclops being God... that just ain't right sad

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I somehow quiver in fear at the thought of a 25 year old Irish dude who likes cyclops being God... that just ain't right sad

better me than kris... or bada... uhuh

llagrok

Bada already has infinite powers on KMC.

Captain Rex has even MORE infinite powers!

MR.MASTER, EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF INFINITY TO US AGAIN PLEASE!

biscuits

~The Wickerman~

laughing out loud

Last time I was online on this forum your name was pr83 and the chick in charge was a chick called Paola. What the heck happened? :P

Also, on topic, Michael would decimate jim.

Raoul
Originally posted by llagrok
Bada already has infinite powers on KMC.

Captain Rex has even MORE infinite powers!

MR.MASTER, EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF INFINITY TO US AGAIN PLEASE!

biscuits

go sit in the corner. you know which one...

laughing out loud

Last time I was online on this forum your name was pr83 and the chick in charge was a chick called Paola. What the heck happened? :P

Also, on topic, Michael would decimate jim.

she left, i got promoted, as did bada...

you really were gone a while, though...

~The Wickerman~
go sit in the corner. you know which one...

she left, i got promoted, as did bada...

you really were gone a while, though...

Damn, gonna miss the psylocke pics she kept using as avvy/sig....oh oh and her amazing personality shifty

Congrats thumb up

Raoul
Damn, gonna miss the psylocke pics she kept using as avvy/sig....oh oh and her amazing personality shifty

Congrats thumb up

thx, and she does pop on from time to time, though not nearly often enough...

leonheartmm
mr.master's perseverance on always being on and posting even when a slight hint of anything concerning marvel heirarchy/thanos , and marvel vs, is bordering on pathological obsession.

id369

~The Wickerman~
The dude (Mr. Master) is adding more to these forums than most people with his scans and thoughts.

One should either appreciate it or offer constructive criticism. Leon's comment is on a personal level. Ergo... thumb down

fangirl101
mr.master's perseverance on always being on and posting even when a slight hint of anything concerning marvel heirarchy/thanos , and marvel vs, is bordering on pathological obsession.
There is so much in this statement.

~The Wickerman~
There is so much bull feces in this statement.

fixed it for ya thumb up

Mr Master

Mr Master

mr.master's perseverance on always being on
and posting
even when a slight hint of anything concerning marvel heirarchy/thanos ,
and marvel vs,

is bordering on pathological obsession.
Reported,
for yet again attempting to vainly besmirch my name.

Mr. Slippyfist
Why did you just rearrange his post, bold some shit, and underline some shit?

confused

Mr Master

The dude (Mr. Master)
is adding more to these forums than most people with his scans and thoughts.

One should either appreciate it or offer constructive criticism.

Leon's comment is on a personal level. Ergo... thumb down
thumb up

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Why did you just rearrange his post, bold some shit, and underline some shit?

His post is there, letter for letter. (see below)

I simply made it neat, and highlighted the reasons behind my report.

Stepping into a thread just to bash my name?

no

Ain't gonna happen without Mods knowing about it.

Galan007
What do you know, another flame/bash/report-fest... and in a cosmic thread to boot.

Never would've saw that coming. thumb down

leonheartmm
His post is there, letter for letter. (see below)

I simply made it neat, and highlighted the reasons behind my report.

Stepping into a thread just to bash my name?

no

Ain't gonna happen without Mods knowing about it.

mr.master

1. you are disgracing the name of a great musician by using it as your display name and acting the way you are

2. i cud care less about COMIC BOOK debates, specially concernign heirarchies, they are COMIC BOOKS for god's sake. its like debating who would win between oliver twist and tom sawer as if it was actually debating your bloody relegion vs sum1 elses.

you are OBSESSED with a menial part of this menial affair, always on, always ready to strike with walls and walls of scans even when no1 is CHALLENGING you to it! and giving yourself a smile and a pat in the back after you yourself are done. and brushing away any and all evidence to the contrary{and please dont interpret this as a challenge, i am merely commenting on your tendency , not making a thread specific statement on your theories} and restating what you sid before and basking in the apparent joy of winning thta you feal again.

you are ONLINE, in a COMIC BOOK FORUM, yet you deal with it like your arguing sumthing closer to you than your life. it is borderline obsessive{or heck straight out pathological} and delusional. not to mention, an almost complete waste other than perhaps for passing some FREE time. what im saying is, you need help. {which is why i compared you to JIA in the first place, because irrespective of the actuall oppinions, he had very similar tendencies}.

i have no intention of BASHING children's names btw, that would be giving them too much significance to begin with. it is merely distasteful when they destroy the point of visiting the comic book versus forums.

Mr Master
Reported again!

For posting off-topic gibberish with one aim, to bash members.

Raoul
give it a rest, everyone, even if you're in the USA its getting pretty late... they're just comics after all...

leonheartmm
^EXACTLY the point i was making, and seeing as he got so angry at it to begin with, id say he definately needs help.

also, the infinite gauntlett looks like lion-O 's gauntlett with extendable claws from the thundercats.

Badabing
mr.master

1. you are disgracing the name of a great musician by using it as your display name and acting the way you are

2. i cud care less about COMIC BOOK debates, specially concernign heirarchies, they are COMIC BOOKS for god's sake. its like debating who would win between oliver twist and tom sawer as if it was actually debating your bloody relegion vs sum1 elses.

you are OBSESSED with a menial part of this menial affair, always on, always ready to strike with walls and walls of scans even when no1 is CHALLENGING you to it! and giving yourself a smile and a pat in the back after you yourself are done. and brushing away any and all evidence to the contrary{and please dont interpret this as a challenge, i am merely commenting on your tendency , not making a thread specific statement on your theories} and restating what you sid before and basking in the apparent joy of winning thta you feal again.

you are ONLINE, in a COMIC BOOK FORUM, yet you deal with it like your arguing sumthing closer to you than your life. it is borderline obsessive{or heck straight out pathological} and delusional. not to mention, an almost complete waste other than perhaps for passing some FREE time. what im saying is, you need help. {which is why i compared you to JIA in the first place, because irrespective of the actuall oppinions, he had very similar tendencies}.

i have no intention of BASHING children's names btw, that would be giving them too much significance to begin with. it is merely distasteful when they destroy the point of visiting the comic book versus forums. I gues you didn't learn from your warning. You should take your own advice. I don't want to see your posts come to my attention again. Thanks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>