Mr. Terrific vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
They have one hour of prep.

Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt) has own Vibranium suit that he created. Along with his standard tech and equipment.

Black panther has his standard weapons and equipment.

Battle takes place in Wakanda's jungle (at night).

Who takes it?

Phantom Zone
British Petroleum.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
British Petroleum.

mhmm

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Marvelknight
mhmm laughing out loud BP wins anyway.

Apolloknight
Why do people keep making BP threads in the jungle, dont' people know he has made it his business to train in the jungle since he could walk?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Why do people keep making BP threads in the jungle, dont' people know he has made it his business to train in the jungle since he could walk?

Its not just a jungle its a jungle in Wakanda.....TOAST! eek!

Blair Wind
Mr. Terrific stands a chance. He is vastly underrated on these forums. Wish he was used more in comics

Mindset
Why are you trying to get two black men to fight each other?

RACIST!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Mr. Terrific stands a chance. He is vastly underrated on these forums. Wish he was used more in comics

In the wakandan Techno Jungle tho? erm

It be a good fight in almost any other setting, but you have to understand, the Techno Jungle falls utterly under panthers control, which gives him every conceivable advantage by default.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Why are you trying to get two black men to fight each other?

RACIST!

I really shouldn't... but... well... you set it up so perfectly...

"...Isn't that what black guys do?" confused

evil face

Oh, and Panther wins.

Marvelknight

It be a good fight in almost any other setting, but you have to understand, the Techno Jungle falls utterly under panthers control, which gives him every conceivable advantage by default.
The thing is, would any tech in the jungle detect Mr. Terrific?

Bentley
Funny thing, I though this fight was going to be about "who is blacker?".

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley
Funny thing, I though this fight was going to be about "who is blacker?".

no expression ...... Not funny at all....

Bentley
Sorry for not sharing the weird race sensitivity of the US big grin

Mindset
Sorry for not sharing the weird race sensitivity of the US big grin

How dare you!~

Bentley
llagrok dares all!

... Wait a sec...

Symmetric Chaos

None of that tech can target Michael. He can also fly and has better ranged senses. BP certainly doesn't have every advantage.

Phantom Zone
Whats with all the race jokes? no expression Its just a thread about two characters.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
None of that tech can target Michael. He can also fly and has better ranged senses. BP certainly doesn't have every advantage.

Just about to point that out.

Metalmanx

And yet, for some reason, the Red Tornado (android) can see him. erm

Michael gives T'Challa a good fight, but the Wakandan takes it in the end.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Michael gives T'Challa a good fight, but the Wakandan takes it in the end.

What does that have to do with this battle? BP doesn't have the same tech that's in Red Tornado.

Entity

Michael gives T'Challa a good fight, but the Wakandan takes it in the end. Red Tornado has a sentient being amongst the tech. Its not just pure android.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Entity
Red Tornado has a sentient being amongst the tech. Its not just pure android.
Yeah I forgot that there is a soul inside the android.

Metalmanx
Touche. I forgot that as well.

shiv
T-spheres ftw.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Entity
Red Tornado has a sentient being amongst the tech. Its not just pure android.

There is a Human being who is wired in to the wakandan mainframe via 1000's of cables and cords who controls all the technology of wakanda. Its part of the reason why BP so deadly in the techno jungle, he's never by himself.

And he can call on/control the Mainframe via his Kimoyo Card.

As for flying, Reed richards flew over the jungle in his craft for what he said was hours, and his tech couldn't locate wakanda, all he was picking up was static, it was later revealed that the jungle cloaked the entire city.

I mean I could go on about the jungle, believe me, any other setting this is a good fight, but the Techno Jungle? erm

Marvelknight
There is a Human being who is wired in to the wakandan mainframe via 1000's of cables and cords who controls all the technology of wakanda. Its part of the reason why BP so deadly in the techno jungle, he's never by himself.

And he can call on/control the Mainframe via his Kimoyo Card.

As for flying, Reed richards flew over the jungle in his craft for what he said was hours, and his tech couldn't locate wakanda, all he was picking up was static, it was later revealed that the jungle cloaked the entire city.

I mean I could go on about the jungle, believe me, any other setting this is a good fight, but the Techno Jungle? erm
They are already in the jungle as the battle starts erm. And Mr. Terrific isn't alone neither. He has his T-Spheres, they can give any info of his surroundings or Black Panther's position. He can create holographic images of himself to lure or confuse BP. His T-spheres can also attack BP up close or range attack. And Mr.Terrific is also a very capable fighter (black belt in 6 different styles) and a Olympic level athlete.

carnage52
Funny thing, I though this fight was going to be about "who is blacker?". maybe im going with bp on the whole who is blacker.but mt wins the fight.

Metalmanx
They are already in the jungle as the battle starts erm. And Mr. Terrific isn't alone neither. He has his T-Spheres, they can give any info of his surroundings or Black Panther's position. He can create holographic images of himself to lure or confuse BP. His T-spheres can also attack BP up close or range attack. And Mr.Terrific is also a very capable fighter (black belt in 6 different styles) and a Olympic level athlete.

Holographic images will do absolutely nothing against BP's superhuman senses. Just a heads up.

And being a capable fighter is great, but T'Challa is in the top-tier of Marvel's martial artists.

Blair Wind
Holographic images will do absolutely nothing against BP's superhuman senses. Just a heads up.

And being a capable fighter is great, but T'Challa is in the top-tier of Marvel's martial artists.

Go look at the respect thread I just put up. His holograms have fooled TELEPATHS. no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10663306#post10663306

Marvelknight
Mr. Terrific

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Michael_Holt_%28New_Earth%29

BP may have home field advantage, but that can only help so far. There are a lot of ways Michael can turn his tech-jungle against him.

carnage52
Mr. Terrific

BP may have home field advantage, but that can only help so far. There are a lot of ways Michael can turn his tech-jungle against him. agreed.

Marvelknight
Go look at the respect thread I just put up. His holograms have fooled TELEPATHS. no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10663306#post10663306
Nice job on the respect thread thumb up thumb up.

But this isn't all about h2h. Michael is in the top three smartest men on earth in DCU, under Bruce and Luthor. And he has one hour of prep for this battle. Which he would make more use of than BP. Michael's greatest gifts is his capacity for learning. The man can pick a book about something he has never done before, read it and perform whatever it is with such a level in a very short time. As if he has been doing it of years.

DestinyGuy678

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10663306#post10663306 the thing is black panther has been up against something simlar before where dr. doom tried t ofool him using a doombot which matched everysingle feature of dr. dom, black panther was able to recognize it was fake because it lacked a human musk, I Doubt his holograms can sweat or give off the neccesary smells to fool BP

Apolloknight

Did you not hear what I said? The tech of the Techno Jungle has Fooled Reed Richards, and surprised Dr. Doom on another occasion.

You gave panther 1 hour of prep, in his own home field, with standard equipment no less?

Marvelknight
Did you not hear what I said? The tech of the Techno Jungle has Fooled Reed Richards, and surprised Dr. Doom on another occasion.

You gave panther 1 hour of prep, in his own home field, with standard equipment no less?

Michael can use his T-sphere to hack into BP's tech.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/35T-spherehack.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/36T-Spherehackagain.jpg

In fact even without prep, he'll know what kind of tech in the jungle.....

The T-Spheres can scan things pretty damn specifically...here they detect nano infestation from blood, three parts per million:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/39-Scanblood.jpg

His T-Mask can scan the area that he is in and relay detailed information.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/6visorpowers.jpg

Bentley
Black Panther has built things that mess with Mephisto and Ironman's armor. He is a monster with prep.

In a fair battle Mr. Terrific can win, in his home. No. BP is as nasty as Batman and with more resources.

Marvelknight
Black Panther has built things that mess with Mephisto and Ironman's armor. He is a monster with prep.

In a fair battle Mr. Terrific can win, in his home. No. BP is as nasty as Batman and with more resources.
BP isn't smarter than MT. And I doubt that he can build anything that can interfere with the technology in MT's suit.

Shows how good he is in strategy, playing chess against two opponents with eyes closed:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/34strategy.jpg

Bentley
He was just moving the pieces mimicking the moves of the other player. Dina and Hal were playing against each other.

Black Panther interfered with the magics of a Sky father level being erm

Marvelknight
He was just moving the pieces mimicking the moves of the other player. Dina and Hal were playing against each other.

Black Panther interfered with the magics of a Sky father level being erm

Scans?

Marvelknight

You are wrong. Read what BC says......

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/34strategy.jpg

"But to think you can play both of us at the same time at once..... Now you're just being cocky". Those are her words, MT is playing both of them (without sight).

He learned the theory of time-and space continuum while other kids were struggling with Sesame Street, at the age of six.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/5-intelligence.jpg

Bentley
I know how intelligent he is, but I also read the issue and he was not playing with both.

Panther dealing with Mephisto's magic is in Black Panther 4, february 1999.

Phantom Zone
Scans?

I think hes talking about Mephisto its in Preist's run of BP.

Marvelknight
I know how intelligent he is, but I also read the issue and he was not playing with both.
Then You should know that BP isn't out preping MT, nor is he in the same league of intelligence.

Apolloknight
Then You should know that BP isn't out preping MT, nor is he in the same league of intelligence.

wow........

Marvelknight
wow........
He's not, what are you wowing for? It's the truth. BP isn't even in the top three most intelligent on Earth in Marvel.

Marvelknight

Panther dealing with Mephisto's magic is in Black Panther 4, february 1999.
It's great that you have read the issue, go back and read it again. If BC and GL are only playing each other, they wouldn't need two boards to do it. See how MT is in the "middle" of the two chest boards.

Symmetric Chaos
It's great that you have read the issue, go back and read it again. If BC and GL are only playing each other, they wouldn't need two boards to do it. See how MT is in the "middle" of the two chest boards.

You should read the words rather than just the pictures. Batman walks past and notes the technique Terrific is using.

Marvelknight
You should read the words rather than just the pictures. Batman walks past and notes the technique Terrific is using.
I don't see that......

Phantom Zone
He's not, what are you wowing for? It's the truth. BP isn't even in the top three most intelligent on Earth in Marvel.

*sigh*

Marvelknight
*sigh*

MT is a lot smarter than BP.

BP's bio
http://en.marveldatabase.com/T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29
He has a Ph.D. degree in physics from Oxford University.

MT's bio
Before he began his career as a superhero, he already possessed 14 Ph.D's (two in Engineering and Physics -- including assorted doctorates and masters in degrees in Law, Psychology, Chemistry, Political Science and Mathematics).

Bentley
Batman has not that many degrees either, is he stupid compared with Mr. T?

The explanation of Dinah and Hal playing each other is in the comic, not in the scan you are showing. As in every feat, its important to know the context.

Metalmanx
But this isn't all about h2h. Michael is in the top three smartest men on earth in DCU, under Bruce and Luthor. And he has one hour of prep for this battle. Which he would make more use of than BP. Michael's greatest gifts is his capacity for learning. The man can pick a book about something he has never done before, read it and perform whatever it is with such a level in a very short time. As if he has been doing it of years.

I never doubted Michael's intelligence. But you must also remember that T'Challa is within the top 6 smartest people in the MU. What proof do you have the MT is smarter than BP? Sounds like assumption to me.

An hour of prep, in his homeland, with his standard AND homeland equipment...Well, it's just too much. He'll do much more with his prep than MT will, in my opinion.

Soljer
Batman has not that many degrees either, is he stupid compared with Mr. T?

The explanation of Dinah and Hal playing each other is in the comic, not in the scan you are showing. As in every feat, its important to know the context.

Batman has several degrees in the fields of biology, chemistry, forensics, et cetera.

Soljer
I never doubted Michael's intelligence. But you must also remember that T'Challa is within the top 6 smartest people in the MU. What proof do you have the MT is smarter than BP? Sounds like assumption to me.

An hour of prep, in his homeland, with his standard AND homeland equipment...Well, it's just too much. He'll do much more with his prep than MT will, in my opinion.

Holt is the third smartest man on DC Earth. What reasons do you have to doubt his superiority to T'Challa? Sounds like an assumption to me.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Holt is the third smartest man on DC Earth. What reasons do you have to doubt his superiority to T'Challa? Sounds like an assumption to me.

Because we don't know how the intelligence tiers of each universe stack up against each other. I'm not saying either one is smarter than the other. We just plain don't know. For all we know, the third smartest DC character could be equal to the 17th smartest person in Marvel, or vice versa.

Soljer
Because we don't know how the intelligence tiers of each universe stack up against each other. I'm not saying either one is smarter than the other. We just plain don't know. For all we know, the third smartest DC character could be equal to the 17th smartest person in Marvel, or vice versa.

Did you see where I said "Holt is third, and that means he's smarter than sixth"?

Nah. I really doubt you did.

I'll repeat what I asked, since you seemed to entirely ignore not only the question, but the point;

Metalmanx
Did you see where I said "Holt is third, and that means he's smarter than sixth"?

Nah. I really doubt you did.

I'll repeat what I asked, since you seemed to entirely ignore not only the question, but the point;

What's with the third-degree here?

I really have no reason to doubt MT's intelligence superiority to BP, just like I also technically don't have reason to doubt BP's equal/superior intelligence to MT. So yes, it's an assumption. On both sides.

Regardless of who is smarter, I don't believe the marginal difference in intelligence will be of huge importance in this match.

ThorForce
Mr. T wins, because he has a good abbreviated name.

Bentley
Batman has several degrees in the fields of biology, chemistry, forensics, et cetera.

I just got owned smile

Mr. Terrific may be smarter, but Black Panther is very well in Tony Stark's level, which means he is not that much smarter.

An alternate future BP dominated the world.

Marvelknight
What's with the third-degree here?

I really have no reason to doubt MT's intelligence superiority to BP, just like I also technically don't have reason to doubt BP's equal/superior intelligence to MT. So yes, it's an assumption. On both sides.

Regardless of who is smarter, I don't believe the marginal difference in intelligence will be of huge importance in this match.

There is a big difference, in the rate in-which ones learns and understands complex information. This is where Mr. Terrific excels at. Also, his T-Spheres can understand the complex logic behind the tech in the jungle, relay the info back to MT and from there, hack into the security/weapon systems. And turn them against BP or shut them down. Michael's stadard suit alone is far more advanced than BP's Suit. MT is clearly far more intelligent.

Phantom Zone
There is a big difference, in the rate in-which ones learns and understands complex information. This is where Mr. Terrific excels at. Also, his T-Spheres can understand the complex logic behind the tech in the jungle, relay the info back to MT and from there, hack into the security/weapon systems. And turn them against BP or shut them down. Michael's stadard suit alone is far more advanced than BP's Suit. MT is clearly far more intelligent.

Can you actually prove any of this?

Marvelknight
Can you actually prove any of this?
Yes I can, and I will.

Phantom Zone
Yes I can, and I will.

Yeah your probably just going to post some scans which probably don't prove anything.

Marvelknight
The T-Spheres can scan things pretty damn specifically...here they detect nano infestation from blood, three parts per million:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/39-Scanblood.jpg

They are able to download data and show it to him:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/26Download.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/21data-1.jpg

T-Spheres hacking into things:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/35T-spherehack.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/36T-Spherehackagain.jpg

His mask is pretty useful, it's able to scan the vicinity, and calculate how many people are coming at him, how far they are, how fast they are moving, hell, he can even see their temperature level. NOBODY is going to be able to sneak on him.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/6visorpowers.jpg

He is capable of connecting into other technological equipment and things with his mask:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/11connection.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/11_2connection.jpg

Using his T-Sphere to hack into a security system to get a layout of his surroundings.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/12connect.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/12_2connect.jpg

Takes over every radio and television station in the world:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/20broadcating.jpg

Here he remarks how he is a "walking blind spot" when it comes to technology.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/1notechnology.jpg

He is capable of extending the cloaking field to a greater area as well:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/18-cloakingfield.jpg

Nanotechnology is woven into his T-Mask (his mask is bonded molecularly to his face) and suit. And they can appear and disappear at will. And he can control his T-Spheres with his mind via T-Mask as well. So BP can't hear him give commands to his T-Spheres to get a layout of the entire jungle or the control base. As far as BP gos. I would give the advantage to him in terms of physical ability and fighting skills (But taking MT in a fight is far from easy). And I highly doubt that BP can stand up to the explosions his T-Sphere can cause....

They can explode, with enough force to separate Captain Marvel and Black Adam and send them flying:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/22-explosions.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/22_2-explosions.jpg

Bentley
It would be better if you proved that Panther won't hack his T-spheres, as he has hacked Ironman's armor in such manner that Stark decided to avoid using electronics at all.

Marvelknight
It would be better if you proved that Panther won't hack his T-spheres, as he has hacked Ironman's armor in such manner that Stark decided to avoid using electronics at all.
I'm pretty sure that happen because BP has worked with Tony and he understands the tech that is in IM's suit. Not the case here. He can't hack into what he can not detect.

Bentley
BP has worked with Tony, but he doesn't know his technology. Unless you claim that Mr. Terrific has technology thats nothings like tech, your point is moot.

BP has hacked magic erm

Erik-Lensherr
BP has hacked magic erm

Mr Terrific doesn't belive in magic.

Bentley
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Mr Terrific doesn't belive in magic.

He is a great character.

Blair Wind
BP has worked with Tony, but he doesn't know his technology. Unless you claim that Mr. Terrific has technology thats nothings like tech, your point is moot.

BP has hacked magic erm

BP has hacked Tony because he specifically knows his tech. In fact there is a Iron Man vs Black Panther arc where this is revealed.

Marvelknight
You can counter magic with magic, not hack magic. Is there any scans to prove this (not that it means anything since MT and his tech can't be detected)?

Bentley
Here it goes:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3492/sanstitrepo7.th.jpg

Marvelknight
(not that it means anything since MT and his tech can't be detected)

And I highly doubt that BP can stand up to the explosions his T-Sphere can cause....

They can explode, with enough force to separate Captain Marvel and Black Adam and send them flying:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/22-explosions.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/22_2-explosions.jpg

Bentley
I'm just showing you, we can agree is a good feat. Regarding Mr. T's tech, T'challa doesn't need to pin point it, to affect it. If he somehow manages to stop all tech within a radius, he can just win physically.

Marvelknight
I'm just showing you, we can agree is a good feat. Regarding Mr. T's tech, T'challa doesn't need to pin point it, to affect it. If he somehow manages to stop all tech within a radius, he can just win physically.

Yes, I agree that it's a good feat.... And I highly doubt that he can disable MT's tech. With his intelligence, he would most likely prepare for something like that, since he relies on his tech 95% of the time.

Bentley
I don't doubt it really, feats of him doing so would be even better though.

I have a problem with this fight because I'm not as smart as neither character, so I cannot decide how they would decide to duke it out. BP could use time travel, but, would it be his choice?

Terrific can certainly prevent anything I can come up with, my doubt is if he can come up with something that T'challa will use to win.

Marvelknight
I don't doubt it really, feats of him doing so would be even better though.

I have a problem with this fight because I'm not as smart as neither character, so I cannot decide how they would decide to duke it out. BP could use time travel, but, would it be his choice?

Terrific can certainly prevent anything I can come up with, my doubt is if he can come up with something that T'challa will use to win.

He was capable to creates a super probe T-Sphere, that can send a continuous signal in ALL directions both past and future.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/JSA6013.jpg

With one hour of prep, I believe that he can do a lot more in terms of, coming up with a way to defeat BP. But he already has so many ways with his standard EQ.....

Bentley
With standard equipment, no prep and in a neutral setting, I agree Mr. Terrific wins. Its the circumstances that make me consider the other possibility.

Among his prep, Black Panther can time travel, that opens a world of possibilities in the prep department, he also has the resources of the most advanced country of the world at his disposition.

Marvelknight
The most advanced country of the world still won't detect MT erm . And BP is against someone who is more intelligent. It wouldn't take no time for MT to understand the tech BP has.

DestinyGuy678
...black panther doesnt need tech to detect terrific, he has super senses, he was able to detect dr. stranges astral form, if he has prep, I believe rather than set up his tech jungle he could simply disable all of it and hunt normally with nothing for Terrific to hack Black Panther should take him out easily

Too $hort
If Black Panther gets in close, Terrific is TOAST.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
...black panther doesnt need tech to detect terrific, he has super senses, he was able to detect dr. stranges astral form, if he has prep, I believe rather than set up his tech jungle he could simply disable all of it and hunt normally with nothing for Terrific to hack Black Panther should take him out easily
And you're wrong if you think he is taking MT easy. MT doesn't have to hack into anything to win this battle....

His T-Spheres can release electrical charges.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/16electricalcgharges.jpg

His T-Spheres can shoot gas out of them, here they are equipped with cloud of cellulose.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/19cloudofcellulose.jpg

T-Spheres are able of creating lasers and laser grids, to very specific degree as seen here when he gives a command of what they need to be.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/24lasergrid.jpg

They can create extremely intricate holograms, with sound included. They are good enough to fool Ultra-Humanite, a telepath, with the powers of the freaking THUNDERBOLT for some time.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/17uhumholograms.jpg

He's not only an olympic level athlete, but has also black belts in six martial arts.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/3-Blackbeltsinsix.jpg

And his T-Spheres can explode, with enough force to separate Captain Marvel and Black Adam and send them flying.

DestinyGuy678
And you're wrong if you think he is taking MT easy. MT doesn't have to hack into anything to win this battle....

His T-Spheres can release electrical charges.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/16electricalcgharges.jpg

His T-Spheres can shoot gas out of them, here they are equipped with cloud of cellulose.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/19cloudofcellulose.jpg

T-Spheres are able of creating lasers and laser grids, to very specific degree as seen here when he gives a command of what they need to be.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/24lasergrid.jpg

They can create extremely intricate holograms, with sound included. They are good enough to fool Ultra-Humanite, a telepath, with the powers of the freaking THUNDERBOLT for some time.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/17uhumholograms.jpg

He's not only an olympic level athlete, but has also black belts in six martial arts.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/3-Blackbeltsinsix.jpg

And his T-Spheres can explode, with enough force to separate Captain Marvel and Black Adam and send them flying.
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Tourney/22_2-explosions.jpg I read the respect thread, it was very nice

but if it comes down to physical combat BP should take it (anti-metal claws and vibranium suit) and BP can generate enrgy daggers just as easily as Mr. Terrific can use his T-Spheres

and BPs super human senses would be able to detect that the holograms were fake

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I read the respect thread, it was very nice

but if it comes down to physical combat BP should take it (anti-metal claws and vibranium suit) and BP can generate enrgy daggers just as easily as Mr. Terrific can use his T-Spheres

and BPs super human senses would be able to detect that the holograms were fake

He can't fight MT, dodging him and the T-Spheres all at once. MT is more versatile and his standard EQ is batter. Add the fact that he gets 1 hour of prep and his own Vibranium suit. He can take this 6-7/10.

Metalmanx
He can't fight MT, dodging him and the T-Spheres all at once. MT is more versatile and his standard EQ is batter. Add the fact that he gets 1 hour of prep and his own Vibranium suit. He can take this 6-7/10.

Does BP know that MT will have his own vibranium suit? BP gets an hour of prep, too. Using his freakin country as a resource, he'd easily develop something to render MT's vibranium suit useless. Or at least make it work against him.

And yes, we know he has blackbelts in six martial arts. That doesn't make him Karate Kid though. In terms of martial arts ability, T'Challa has him beat in spades.

Then of course there's the home field advantage.

I know you think people are underestimating MT here, but in all honesty, I think you're really underestimating BP. I think BP takes it 7/10.

Marvelknight
Does BP know that MT will have his own vibranium suit? BP gets an hour of prep, too. Using his freakin country as a resource, he'd easily develop something to render MT's vibranium suit useless. Or at least make it work against him.

The same can be said about MT. Who also has the same prep time, more intelligent, and a faster learner. BP may have his country as a resource. But MT has Dr. Mid-Nite, The Atom, and Batman's intelligence as a resource (if he needs it). Plus they are only using their standard EQ and tech in this battle. And MT's are better and more versatile.

And yes, we know he has blackbelts in six martial arts. That doesn't make him Karate Kid though. In terms of martial arts ability, T'Challa has him beat in spades.

Not really. MT is good enough that he won't get completely owned. But again, h2h isn't a big factor when you have T-spheres.

Then of course there's the home field advantage.

The jungle its self is useless because MT can't be heard or recored by any tech. And his T-Spheres can scan the area or download a map of the entire jungle and land (since most of it has tech build into it).

I know you think people are underestimating MT here, but in all honesty, I think you're really underestimating BP. I think BP takes it 7/10.

I'm not underestimating BP. He's just not going to out prep MT.

Apolloknight
The same can be said about MT. Who also has the same prep time, more intelligent, and a faster learner. BP may have his country as a resource. But MT has Dr. Mid-Nite, The Atom, and Batman's intelligence as a resource (if he needs it). Plus they are only using their standard EQ and tech in this battle. And MT's are better and more versatile.

Man your still going at it? Now listen to me, Mr. T's standard equip is amazing, I went through the respect thread and have seen enough to give Mr. T the solid majority over panther in a neutral setting, however, this is not a neutral setting, he is fighting in the wakanda tech jungle, and BP standard equip is his kimoyo card, which is basically a small PDA.

With this he can control and call upon anything he wishes from his wakandan arsenal, control his tech jungle, control his Jupiter Class Battleships, jam, intercept, move satellites or receive their feeds, block radio transmissions, or disable tech.

I will try to find some time today to put up some scans of the Tech Jungle, I've been pretty busy so no promises.

Not really. MT is good enough that he won't get completely owned. But again, h2h isn't a big factor when you have T-spheres.

Nah he would get stomped in H2H

The jungle its self is useless because MT can't be heard or recored by any tech. And his T-Spheres can scans the area or download a map of the entire jungle and land (since most of it has tech build into it).

How is it useless, hell batmas NV lens where still able to detect Mr. T's outline, that's all panther would need thanks to his superhuman senses, unless of course you believe panther is capable of creating the same optical equipment of batman.

Also, the jungle is not useless, It's been said that Red Tornado was able to detect Mr T because he was sentient correct, so the jungle would be able to detect Mr T because I know for a fact I told you that a Human being that's wired into the mainframe controls every bit of Tech in wakanda. that's why wakanda's tech is impossible to hack or disable, A man locked is a small tight room with thousands of cables connected to him is controlling it all, and every bit of info he gets he sends to T'challa kimoyo card.

This alone would let T'challa use the jungle itself to own Mr T. Also, he isn't downloading a map of it either, as the jungle is every changing, and remember, Reed Richards flew over the jungle for what he said was hours, and he could not locate wakanda with his tech because the jungle cloaked it

I'm not underestimating BP. He's just not going to out prep MT.

Ok going the the respect thread I haven't seen Mr T to anything to suggest he would out prep Black panther, unless there is something I don't know.

Think before you speak, BP was defeated gods and and cosmic powerhouses with prep, please prove to me that Mr. T will make better use of the prep.

Apolloknight
^^damn, just got back from the store and reread my post, my bad on the the grammatical errors.

Not pre-reading it FTL.

Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure any tech that BP tries to use to attack Mr Terrific with that has its own array to detect MT would be useless. He can't even be photographed unless its one of the old old old school cameras. Amanda said so herself. She had a hard time taking a picture of him nad Bordreaux having sex together. and its not like BP is facing someone beneath him tactically. He's facing an individual who is very arguably above him when it comes to prep and tactics and tech.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure any tech that BP tries to use to attack Mr Terrific with that has its own array to detect MT would be useless. He can't even be photographed unless its one of the old old old school cameras. Amanda said so herself. She had a hard time taking a picture of him nad Bordreaux having sex together. and its not like BP is facing someone beneath him tactically. He's facing an individual who is very arguably above him when it comes to prep and tactics and tech.

Exactly.

Superherovandal
Man your still going at it? Now listen to me, Mr. T's standard equip is amazing, I went through the respect thread and have seen enough to give Mr. T the solid majority over panther in a neutral setting, however, this is not a neutral setting, he is fighting in the wakanda tech jungle, and BP standard equip is his kimoyo card, which is basically a small PDA.

With this he can control and call upon anything he wishes from his wakandan arsenal, control his tech jungle, control his Jupiter Class Battleships, jam, intercept, move satellites or receive their feeds, block radio transmissions, or disable tech.

I will try to find some time today to put up some scans of the Tech Jungle, I've been pretty busy so no promises.

Nah he would get stomped in H2H

How is it useless, hell batmas NV lens where still able to detect Mr. T's outline, that's all panther would need thanks to his superhuman senses, unless of course you believe panther is capable of creating the same optical equipment of batman.

Also, the jungle is not useless, It's been said that Red Tornado was able to detect Mr T because he was sentient correct, so the jungle would be able to detect Mr T because I know for a fact I told you that a Human being that's wired into the mainframe controls every bit of Tech in wakanda. that's why wakanda's tech is impossible to hack or disable, A man locked is a small tight room with thousands of cables connected to him is controlling it all, and every bit of info he gets he sends to T'challa kimoyo card.

This alone would let T'challa use the jungle itself to own Mr T. Also, he isn't downloading a map of it either, as the jungle is every changing, and remember, Reed Richards flew over the jungle for what he said was hours, and he could not locate wakanda with his tech because the jungle cloaked it

Ok going the the respect thread I haven't seen Mr T to anything to suggest he would out prep Black panther, unless there is something I don't know.

Think before you speak, BP was defeated gods and and cosmic powerhouses with prep, please prove to me that Mr. T will make better use of the prep.

Its not because Tornado is sentient that he can see Mr T. I mean the Omacs are sentient but they can't. Its cause its a air elemental soul in the robot.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Its not because Tornado is sentient that he can see Mr T. I mean the Omacs are sentient but they can't. Its cause its a air elemental soul in the robot.
And he was able to enter the heart of the OMACS base, undetected and unrecorded by cameras (with little effort).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.