Punisher/w Spider-Man physical abilities vs Batman & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright no weapons for anybody. Punisher has a year to get use to the strength speed agility durability and reflexes. Spider-Man rarely cutloose what happen when a hard ass like Castle get a hold of Spider-Man physical powers. No webbing

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by golem370
Alright no weapons for anybody. Punisher has a year to get use to the strength speed agility durability and reflexes. Spider-Man rarely cutloose what happen when a hard ass like Castle get a hold of Spider-Man physical powers. No webbing

I think he wins you know. If he has spidermans bilities theres a possibility he might end up like the What If Spiderman.

PRAYERRUN
I love Batman AND Captain America, but if Punny gets Spider-man's abilities, even without the webing, the legends are going too have a fight on their hands.

ScarletSpeed
Spider-Punnisher wins this one 8/10 IMO

with Spideys abilities and Castles Aggression, Anger and Persistance, he has the edge IMO.

It will by no means be easy,

but if Batman and Cap have no prep then it goes to Castle.

golem370
Also no spider-sense.

ScarletSpeed
Also no spider-sense.

hmmm...I would still give it to Castle.

golem370
Well I did say physical abilities so I wanted to make sure people knew no spider-sense

Phantom Zone
No SS hmmm I dunno. I still give it to Frank. I mean hell he hard enough to take down as a normal human, imagine what its gonne be like with class 10 durability.

golem370
Oh I thought when I made this he would win because he got what Spider-Man usally doesn't killer instinct and willingness and he also doesn't play around like peter does either

Phantom Zone
Oh I thought when I made this he would win because he got what Spider-Man usally doesn't killer instinct and willingness and he also doesn't play around like peter does either

True, plus he is alot better at H2H. Spiderman with Punsihers H2H skill would make contact with Cap quite a bit. cap take class 10 shots but not lots.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
No SS hmmm I dunno. I still give it to Frank. I mean hell he hard enough to take down as a normal human, imagine what its gonne be like with class 10 durability.

why did you say "No SS" then agree with me laughing out loud?

golem370
What Spider-Man lacks in real word fighting prowess he adapted his agility and reflexes to make kind of his own fight style. Plus Batman & Captain America usally don't fight people with his fighting style using jumps flips and stuff like that do they?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
why did you say "No SS" then agree with me laughing out loud?

I was just thinking it through as I typed. laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
What Spider-Man lacks in real word fighting prowess he adapted his agility and reflexes to make kind of his own fight style. Plus Batman & Captain America usally don't fight people with his fighting style using jumps flips and stuff like that do they?

well yeah Batman has fought catwoman...laughing out loud

can't think of anyone for Cap.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I was just thinking it through as I typed. laughing out loud

ahh, kool stick out tonguelaughing out loud

Soljer
Batman and Captain America win.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Soljer

hows that?

Soljer
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
hows that?

I'm of the opinion that Cap can hang with the real Parker in hand to hand. I'd be insane not to give the nod to Cap AND Batman in hand to hand - especially when the Parker in this thread is denied the two greatest advantages of 'Spidey-dom;' the spidersense and webbing.

Eel O'Brian

Soljer
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian

This chap knows what he's talking about.

Erik-Lensherr
It will all come down to a contest of wills, in which case Batman's will > Frank's.

golem370
Punisher wins this.

OneDumbG0
Punisher won't fight Cap. stick out tongue

Eel O'Brian
This chap knows what he's talking about. For a new guy, this "Eel" sure seems on top of things!

----------------------

After giving this further thought, I'd probably give Pete the edge over this Punisher. Not only are you nixing the best spider abilities for Punisher, but Punisher would be awful trying to replicate Pete's fighting style. Punisher doesn't do agility.

Pete said the only way for him to beat Cap was to be the spider, not the man.

Punisher, I doubt, is capable of being the "spider".

So really, Punisher's spider sense, webbing and agility is nixed.

BUSTER1
For a new guy, this "Eel" sure seems on top of things!

----------------------

After giving this further thought, I'd probably give Pete the edge over this Punisher. Not only are you nixing the best spider abilities for Punisher, but Punisher would be awful trying to replicate Pete's fighting style. Punisher doesn't do agility.

Pete said the only way for him to beat Cap was to be the spider, not the man.

Punisher, I doubt, is capable of being the "spider".

So really, Punisher's spider sense, webbing and agility is nixed.

I don't know -Frank is more skilled than Spiderman h2h and is also skilled in different types of warfare. If he combines that with Pete's physical abilities, with his ruthlessness, he would be a beast.
As he has no Spidersense though, its hard to say if he would be better than Parker

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I don't know -Frank is more skilled than Spiderman h2h and is also skilled in different types of warfare. If he combines that with Pete's physical abilities, with his ruthlessness, he would be a beast.
As he has no Spidersense though, its hard to say if he would be better than Parker But because of how Frank fights and who he is, he wouldn't be taking advantage of all of Pete's physical abilities. Pete's umatched agility, equilibrium and balance would be useless.

He'd be a threat, but up against Captain America AND Batman, he'd go down.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
It will all come down to a contest of wills, in which case Batman's will > Frank's.

And Cap's will > Batman's.
And it'll be up to Cap since Frank may kill Bruce in no time.

Phantom Zone
But because of how Frank fights and who he is, he wouldn't be taking advantage of all of Pete's physical abilities. Pete's umatched agility, equilibrium and balance would be useless.

He doesn't have to match his agility or balance lots of characters are not as fast as Spiderman but compensate through H2H. He may not jump around alot but even without any enhancements his still quite fast but obvoulsy not as fast as Cap.

Hes also going to be very hard to take down even without the ehancements he can take alot of damage even if hes not skillful enough his damage soak could give him a win (waits for flame).

Metalmanx
Spider-Pun takes the majority.

golem370
He has the time to learn how to use these abilities

Phantom Zone
Hmm im thinking a 6/10 for Punisher all Batman needs is one good wack and its Punisher vs Cap........even if he doesn't have the SS Punisher with superhuman reflexes is a whole new ball game to regular Spiderman.

golem370
It would also be interesting to see how he would be with the SSS as well.

Phantom Zone
It would also how much dangerous he would be with the SSS as well.

Er come again?

golem370

Phantom Zone

Yeah but he would do better with spider bite.

Bentley
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Cheessiest post ever.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Cheessiest post ever.

Its an indirect jibe at me I said that Punisher has a strong will so he could be good at using a GL ring and people have been on my nutsack about it ever since. erm

llagrok
Punisher is going to be a great surgeon with spidey's physique.

golem370
Yeh

Phantom Zone
Yeh

...and thats another indirect jibe. laughing out loud

golem370
No I wrote something and I decided to not write and I couldn't not write nothing so Yeh was it lol

golem370
If John Stewart could use it why not Frank Castle

Phantom Zone
If John Stewart could use it why not Frank Castle

Well um this is off-topic. By the way don't say stuff like that KMC will lynch you. eek!

Pyron_Knight
Real question is, couldn't Spider-Frank just rip off Batman's head to start off things?

golem370
He has prep to learn to use his abilities so with his strength and speed he could be extremely dangerous to other street-level people

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Real question is, couldn't Spider-Frank just rip off Batman's head to start off things?

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.