Max Carnage vs Thunderbolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
Carnage, Shriek, Demogoblin, Carrion, and 4 Armed Spidey Doppleganger
vs
Green Goblin, Venom (Mac), Moonstone, Radioactive Man, and Songbird

Symbiotic
cletus and family ftw.

llagrok
Radioactive man solos.

Scoobless
Doppelganger has (had) 6 arms.

stick out tongue

Radioactive Man is dangerous but he can't solo this field.

llagrok
Sure he can.

They can't deal nearly enough damage to pierce his field.

Scoobless
His field? when was the last time he used that? ... either way, Carrion is a phaser and Demogoblin has magical abilities ... plus Shriek's powers are sonic and would pass straight through a shield.

That, and almost the whole Carnage team is faster than R-Man

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
His field? when was the last time he used that? ... either way, Carrion is a phaser and Demogoblin has magical abilities ... plus Shriek's powers are sonic and would pass straight through a shield.

That, and almost the whole Carnage team is faster than R-Man

The idea of those guys "blitzing" him before he could get his shield up is laughable. Speed won't even be a factor with moonstone, songbird and RM on the team. Radioactive man's shield can stop Thor's hammer and somehow I doubt soundwaves would touch anyone, with Songbird on the team.

He can turn Carnage on fire, and keep the rest off bay or kill them with areal attacks. Team Maximum Carnage is outclassed.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
The idea of those guys "blitzing" him before he could get his shield up is laughable. Speed won't even be a factor with moonstone, songbird and RM on the team. Radioactive man's shield can stop Thor's hammer and somehow I doubt soundwaves would touch anyone, with Songbird on the team.

He can turn Carnage on fire, and keep the rest off bay or kill them with areal attacks. Team Maximum Carnage is outclassed.

I was replying to your post on R-Man going it alone, now you're countering by going back to team Vs team.

erm

I never said MC would beat the TB team, just that they would beat R-Man if he were to face them alone.

redhotrash
Isnt Moonstone herself really powerful? She hasnt shown it much lately, but even depowered she should be a good match. Look at this now, Songbird should be able to take Carnage out of the picture in about 5 seconds.

Scoobless
Originally posted by redhotrash
Isnt Moonstone herself really powerful? She hasnt shown it much lately, but even depowered she should be a good match. Look at this now, Songbird should be able to take Carnage out of the picture in about 5 seconds.

Depends on what she does ... if she just goes with her regular solid sound weapons he can avoid them.

Carrion may be the one to worry about though, he can float straight through solid objects and kill with a single touch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.