What are the True Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
Why has there been so little mention of them?
I know they were mentioned in KOTOR I & II and Revan and Exile went off to battle them and according to kraya she doesn't believe Revan was a success in setting of to do what he had to do.

Other than that I have seen no mention... i don't know if there is a book or comic about them could anyone help?

xxxpoppunker182
No one knows what the true sith are. for all we know they could be the vong or anything else from the unknown regions.

Revan gave the true sith that title but he didn't really know what the true sith were.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
No one knows what the true sith are. for all we know they could be the vong or anything else from the unknown regions.

Revan gave the true sith that title but he didn't really know what the true sith were.

Blue_Hefner
They are just something created to generate interest in KOTOR III ( which is never going to be made) since the developers knew most fans would be disappointed by KOTOR II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.