Blade and Hellboy vs. Wolverine and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Blade has the muramasa in palce of his normal sword, everything else is standard

wolverine does have adamantium

sabertooth doesnt have adamantium

hellboy has standard equipment

takes place in a colloseum

snoopdogg
All we need is somebody to say Blade and Hellboy wins. And it's on.

So I'll say it. Blade and Hellboy ftw.

llagrok
It's on! eek!

Sabretooth and Wolverine don't stand a chance. Unless they disarm Blade, which shouldn't be too hard.

snoopdogg
Interesting theory. But I say Blade and Hellboy have this one in the bag before Creed's head hits the ground.

llagrok
Wolverine can't avoid being cut by Lord Shingen, I doubt he'll avoid Blade. Albeit far less skilled, he is faster.

If the blade can be stopped by Wolverine's claws, then things might get
interesting.

OneDumbG0
Guillermo Del Toro should make a Blade/Hellboy movie. Oh my god. That would work so god damn well if they could get Mike Mignola and Marvel to cooperate on that.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Guillermo Del Toro should make a Blade/Hellboy movie. Oh my god. That would work so god damn well if they could get Mike Mignola and Marvel to cooperate on that. ...maybe they should have a comic team-up first

OneDumbG0
Bah. The movie versions are perfectly suited. Blade in the comics is a bit too brusque. Movie Blade is a wonderful combination of badass, snazz and style. Mix that up with movie Hellboy who's gutsy, macho and a bit of a ham and it'd be soooo perfect.

Besides, Ron Perlman and Wesley Snipes already acted with each other and were awesome at ribbing each other throughout Blade 2. Gawd. I would totally geek out if a Blade/Hellboy movie ever came out.

snoopdogg
It's superhero Sunday on FX. I'm watching Blade right now.

DestinyGuy678
hellboy should be able to take out saber tooth then blade should be able to take out wolverine with the muramasa

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by llagrok
Wolverine can't avoid being cut by Lord Shingen, I doubt he'll avoid Blade. Albeit far less skilled, he is faster.

Doubt it. Shingin is supposed to be faster then Silver Samurai (a guy who has cut bullets out of the air)... so at the very least he is comparable to Blade in speed.

srankmissingnin
Since I'm about to go out I might as well post this.

In all honesty Blade vs. Wolverine will play out very similar to Wolverine vs. Shatterstar. Shatterstar is an incredibly skilled swordsman, with a healing factor and is superhuman stats across the board (equal or better than Blade in every conceivable way)... he has fought Wolverine three times... and I don't think he has even hit him once with his sword. Blade vs. a seriously Wolverine will be over much the same way in the same about of panels (three). Blade is out classed, Muramasa won't matter since he won't land a single hit.

Wolverine and Sabs win.

Juk3n
Originally posted by snoopdogg
All we need is somebody to say Blade and Hellboy wins. And it's on.

So I'll say it. Blade and Hellboy ftw.

/agree

No adamantium clad Tooth gets his head removed at some point

Wolverine vs Hellboy and Blade

id say he takes more dmg than he can give out

HB & B - 6-7/10

-2 cents-

Juk3n
Originally posted by Juk3n
/agree

No adamantium clad Tooth gets his head removed at some point

Wolverine vs Hellboy and Blade

id say he takes more dmg than he can give out

HB & B - 6-7/10 IMO - and a humble one at that.

but since it comes down to feats - i am choicless i must give it to Tooth and Wolvie...and so must everyone else.

-2 cents-

my apologise for the double post i meant to edit my original not create a new..my badness.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Doubt it. Shingin is supposed to be faster then Silver Samurai (a guy who has cut bullets out of the air)... so at the very least he is comparable to Blade in speed. how..blade is beyond peak human speed

DestinyGuy678
Since I'm about to go out I might as well post this.

In all honesty Blade vs. Wolverine will play out very similar to Wolverine vs. Shatterstar. Shatterstar is an incredibly skilled swordsman, with a healing factor and is superhuman stats across the board (equal or better than Blade in every conceivable way)... he has fought Wolverine three times... and I don't think he has even hit him once with his sword. Blade vs. a seriously Wolverine will be over much the same way in the same about of panels (three). Blade is out classed, Muramasa won't matter since he won't land a single hit.

Wolverine and Sabs win. wolverine doesnt have speed feats that put him far above blade

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
how..blade is beyond peak human speed

No he isn't.

srankmissingnin
wolverine doesnt have speed feats that put him far above blade

Yes he does.

DestinyGuy678
No he isn't. .....yes he is, he is a vampire, a powerful one at that, being a vampire all of his stats are beyond peak human

DestinyGuy678
Yes he does. such as

srankmissingnin
.....yes he is, he is a vampire, a powerful one at that, being a vampire all of his stats are beyond peak human

Marvel Vampires are on the low end of the vampire scale, just above Whedon-verse vamps; they are incredibly weak when compared to what you might consider "typical" vampires. Their baseline strength and speed is superior to the typical civilian but vastly inferior to high-end street level MAs.

DestinyGuy678
Marvel Vampires are on the low end of the vampire scale, just above Whedon-verse vamps; they are incredibly weak when compared to what you might consider "typical" vampires. Their baseline strength and speed is superior to the typical civilian but vastly inferior to high-end street level MAs. a regular vampire was shown to surprise luke cage with its strength, an almost over-powered him. a regular vampire took bullets to the chest with flinching, maanged to sneak up on black panther (whose senses are as acute as wolveinres), and dodge bullets point-blank

carver9
a regular vampire was shown to surprise luke cage with its strength, an almost over-powered him. a regular vampire took bullets to the chest with flinching, maanged to sneak up on black panther (whose senses are as acute as wolveinres), and dodge bullets point-blank

laughing

black panthers senses aint close to wolverines. srankmissingnin was right and thats how the fight should truly go. It should be a walk in the park for wolverine.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

black panthers senses aint close to wolverines. srankmissingnin was right and thats how the fight should truly go. It should be a walk in the park for wolverine. black panther could sense dr. stranges astralform, sue storms invisible form by scent, can tell if a person is lying using his sense, it increased his kinesthetic sense, see in total darkness and so on

what has wolverine done that puts his senses above the black panther?

carver9
wolverine solos

snoopdogg
Marvel Vampires are on the low end of the vampire scale, just above Whedon-verse vamps; they are incredibly weak when compared to what you might consider "typical" vampires. Their baseline strength and speed is superior to the typical civilian but vastly inferior to high-end street level MAs. Yea, right. I remember Spidey getting overpowered by vampires twice. And as mentioned Luke Cage was amazed at how strong a typical vamp was. Spiderman iirc stated Henry Sage was "moving too fast" during their fight.

DestinyGuy678
blade would definently be able to slash wolverine, and blade is able to take out vampires from extreme distances, he has extremely good aim

Battlehammer
.................and that means what in this thread again?

Battlehammer
also who the hell is saying black panther senses are as good as a man who can track some one from one end of the world to the next............

llagrok
Doubt it. Shingin is supposed to be faster then Silver Samurai (a guy who has cut bullets out of the air)... so at the very least he is comparable to Blade in speed.

That's true.

Shingen kind of blitzed Yukio as well.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Battlehammer
also who the hell is saying black panther senses are as good as a man who can track some one from one end of the world to the next............

track with JUST senses? or by asking some people questios and directions along the way.

or track someone who is in the area maybe and FOLLOW him to the other end of the world, but wolvie couldnt sense me in the bathtub 100 miles away..

show me "other side of the world " feats. (and i dont mean - tracked someone to an airport - "oh he has family in bermuda..he must have gone there - LOGIC FEATS,) im talking sense feats above BP!

DestinyGuy678
also who the hell is saying black panther senses are as good as a man who can track some one from one end of the world to the next............ ...black panther has been known as the best tracker in the globe, he is able to sense dr. stranges astral form even before he ports in

DestinyGuy678
.................and that means what in this thread again? he is able to place strikes well, aone clean slice from the mura-masa would probabl put wolverine down, if it didnt blade could deal until wolverine bled out

Battlehammer

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Juk3n
track with JUST senses? or by asking some people questios and directions along the way.

or track someone who is in the area maybe and FOLLOW him to the other end of the world, but wolvie couldnt sense me in the bathtub 100 miles away..

show me "other side of the world " feats. (and i dont mean - tracked someone to an airport - "oh he has family in bermuda..he must have gone there - LOGIC FEATS,) im talking sense feats above BP!

Of course not. He just sniffs the air and goes "Well taking into calculation the exact noxes and wind speed as well as the subtle undertones of shapeshifter perfume no. 9, I'd say Mystique is in Afghanistan. Shouldn't take me more than 9 hours to get there. Go go moron-writer nose!!!!"

*sigh* When will it end...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.