Spectre (dov) vs 4th Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

quanchi112
Anyone care to weigh in on this important matter.

King Kandy
Earth won't be in good shape after this battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Earth won't be in good shape after this battle. Nope.

Who wins though kandy?

King Kandy
Well now that I think of it, Spectre had trouble with Shazam who is on Odin's level, sot he celestials should take this rather handily. He may be able to defeat one or two celestials but not the whole host.

quanchi112
Well now that I think of it, Spectre had trouble with Shazam who is on Odin's level, sot he celestials should take this rather handily. He may be able to defeat one or two celestials but not the whole host. You are right the guy struggled against Shazam. 4th host is much greater than Shazam and artifacts.

guy222
4th Celestial Host

Knowsbleed33
Spectre puzzles me. He could possibly be an even bigger cosmic jobber than Eternity is.

4th host takes it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are right the guy struggled against Shazam. 4th host is much greater than Shazam and artifacts. So you made a spite thread then?

Congratulations.

King Kandy
Or maybe my argument was so compelling it caused him to rethink a thread he had previously considered balanced.

Rob23
Celestial

quanchi112
Or maybe my argument was so compelling it caused him to rethink a thread he had previously considered balanced. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So you made a spite thread then?

Congratulations. Spectre still crushed Shazam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.