WWH in a huge battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

Batman-Prime
vs all at once? He would go down, it wouldn't last longer then one comic page.

llagrok
Wendigo, Thor and Sasquatch w/tanaraq are the only ones that would make any real difference. You need more than JUST physical force to take him out. Wendigo brings "magical cannibalism", Thor brings magic and Sasquatch w/Tanaraq brings superior strength.

golem370
No Beasts in this fight

Soljer
Ultimate Thor BFRs him.

Nihilist
hulk dies

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by llagrok
Wendigo, Thor and Sasquatch w/tanaraq are the only ones that would make any real difference. You need more than JUST physical force to take him out. Wendigo brings "magical cannibalism", Thor brings magic and Sasquatch w/Tanaraq brings superior strength.

There's no "Tanaraq". But the rest of your post is 100% correct.

Still, I think that the team win, but some of them are dead/nearly of it.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Nihilist
hulk dies

ultimatethor
Ultimate thor BFRs him after the rest of his team mates are killed

Dgw2007
WWH

Dark-Jaxx
WWH dies.

golem370
Hulk could toss somebody at Thor at super sonic speed k.o'ing him.

Knowsbleed33
Classic Abom would beat him as well. He was 2 times stronger than Savage Hulk.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Classic Abom would beat him as well. He was 2 times stronger than Savage Hulk.

No way, Classic Abom was beaten by the savage hulk no way he evn comes close to WWH

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

this might cause him to go world breaker, then they all are screwed.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by ultimatethor
No way, Classic Abom was beaten by the savage hulk no way he evn comes close to WWH

He was only beaten after Banner shot him with a weapon that reduced his powers by half. Before that, Abom was destroying Hulk.

ultimatethor
He was only beaten after Banner shot him with a weapon that reduced his powers by half. Before that, Abom was destroying Hulk.

I dont think we are talking of the same fight. When hulk and abom were fighting on an asteroid and he had been restored to his original level, he initially was defeating the hulk but then the hulk got angry and taught abomination the meaning of smashing. Abom was surprised because he beleived he was 2 times stronger than the hulk but the hulk then explained that evn if abom was 10 times stronger it would not matter because he would only need to get madder and madder.

Knowsbleed33
I'm talking about their first real meeting. Abomination owned Hulk in every way until his power got reduced.

Soljer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this might cause him to go world breaker, then they all are screwed.

He went worldbreaker after one he discovered that one of his most trusted friends betrayed and lied to him, and that he was wrong about the whole Illuminati trying to kill him thing....

That kind of anger isn't going to be generated by this group.

ultimatethor
I'm talking about their first real meeting. Abomination owned Hulk in every way until his power got reduced.

This is the fight im talking about

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/abominationih270axc3.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/abominationih270bab3.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/abominationih270cul4.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/abominationih270dzf4.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/abominationih270ejy2.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/abominationih270fcj3.jpg

janus77
Hulk would win, just start spitting out gamma energy to rip most of them to shreds, then thunderclap the survivors to jelly.

horrorwolf
Savage Hulk takes this

....much less any Hulk at World War levels.

Bentley
Savage Hulk has never and will never defeat Thor :/

K3VIL
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules<---Major player
Classic Sasquatch<---See above
Classic Abomination<---WWH ain't the Hulk Blonsky faced many times, he'll run for his life
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)<---Major player in this fight
Classic Wonder Man<---See above
Current Thing<---Got owned in the comic
Ultimate Thing<---See above, Ultimate versione maybe stronger, but not enough
Colossus(616)<---Got owned in the comic
Ultimate Colossus<---See for Ult. Thing
Ultimate Thor<---Major player
Ulik<---His magical knuckledusters plus strength, fighting skills and durability will grant to last more than Thing or Colossus
Ares/Marvel<---In the comic he got owned badly, tough I believe with his armor and weapons he should last a bit more.
Atlas<---Which version?
Vision<---Major player, phaseshifting manouver used on Nefaria will surely hurt Hulk.
She Hulk<---How strong is she now?
Doc Samson<---Run for his life
Namor<---Major player
It's all up to Vision, Ulik, Ultimate Thor, Namor, Wendigo, Sasquatch, Hercules.They got the strength to restrain him cause except for Vision and Ulik, who are around Class 90 and Ult. Thor being a mid level Class 100 everyone of this guys is a High Class 100 Strength level possessor not to mention everyone has a good deal of durability.

golem370
Erik Josten. Vision had trouble with phasing into they Hulk in the past. She Hulk is Class 100 which is in excess of 100tons. Sasquatch had trouble with Depowered Juggernaut WWH is above Depowered Juggernaut

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
WWH dies.

thumb up

llagrok
The bricks can only stall him, they won't be able to actually stop the Hulk. Fortunately, Thor, Wendigo, and Vision has plenty of offensive measures.

golem370
How has Thor done against the Ultimate Hulk?

llagrok
How has Thor done against the Ultimate Hulk?

Ultimate Thor didn't do very well, not in their first battle.

He was able to break his ribs and a couple of things like that, but apparently he didn't know the Huc could heal.

golem370
So how would Ultimate Hulk fare WWH?

llagrok
So how would Ultimate Hulk fare WWH?

Hmm, who knows.

Knowsbleed33
People seem to forget Classic Abomination is on that list. He absolutely dominated Savage Hulk. He's a factor here.

The Pict
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

That's too much. WWH loses, he'd obviously go down fighting but that fight would be awfully short.

ultimatethor
People seem to forget Classic Abomination is on that list. He absolutely dominated Savage Hulk. He's a factor here.

Thats no what happened in the fight i posted

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thats no what happened in the fight i posted

I understand that, you've made your point clear. I, again, am talking about the first time they fought.

Mr. Slippyfist
Namor solos.

Other than solo, they can't do much, because Tony said that Hulk gets madder when he fights more people. erm

celestialdemon
Team wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Namor solos.

Other than solo, they can't do much, because Tony said that Hulk gets madder when he fights more people. erm

616 Namor is gonna solo?

Okay 131

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Yes.

confused

golem370
I doubt they do as much damage as Sentry did with that fire fury. I don't think they have what it takes to drop them and he could eventually be stronger then all of them combined.

golem370
eveybody else

JakeTheBank
Barring WWH's jobber aura, this team should beat him.

BattleMage
WWH can do this!

Damn_Smooth
Namor tries to solo, Hulk squishes puny fishman, Hulk gets hungry and decides to make mutant tuna, the rest of these losers smell Hulk's Namor tuna and get hungry themselves, Hulk shares his tuna and the losers die of some retarded mutant radiation that Hulk is immune to.
That is the only logical conclusion to this battle.

quanchi112
Classic Abom would beat him as well. He was 2 times stronger than Savage Hulk. Are you serious?

celeyhyga17
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

Um hell to the effin no.

Blanket
The more people Hulk fights, the madder he gets.

Colossus-Big C
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

Holy Crap! Hulk Dies

psycho gundam
Classic Abom would beat him as well. He was 2 times stronger than Savage Hulk. nope

http://yfrog.com/jkabominationih270ejy2j

Master Court
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

All at once?

Here's Hulk at the start. evil face
Hulk as the fight continues. sick
Hulk as the dust settles. rip1

One at a time? Shouldn't be a problem. They're mostly a bunch of brute strength characters, a few with little goodie powers but nothing that should faze Hulk too much. It's really Hercules, Classic Sasquatch, Atlas, Classic Abomination, Wendigo, Classic Wonderman, She Hulk, Namor, and Thor that make the team stomp. The others WWHulk could smash at the same time.

erm Probably.

Omega Vision
Honestly PIS/CIS off a combination of any four of that roster (in some combinations any three) can handily beat Hulk for a majority. WWH's main power was PIS and a Jobber aura that would make Deathstroke blush.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

iceman24567
WWH dies spite to the tenth degree

wammamram
Originally posted by iceman24567
WWH dies spite to the tenth degree Happy Dance

Knowsbleed33
Hulk loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
WWH dies spite to the tenth degree How is this spite?

Colossus-Big C
WWH dies

JakeTheBank
This team really ought to stomp his ass.

Colossus-Big C
he gets wrecked here

Bentley
Without Bfr I see WWH taking this.

SuperiorTech
Team

psycho gundam
other than bfr, hulk rage stomps

1) physically, he's leagues above most of them

2) can amp to worldbreaker (he did so after WWH just by skaar mentioning it to him, and it was savage hulk without intellect)

3) pretty much all of these guys are unable to put him down longer than a minute, if they are even able to at all

trust that the most bold out of the group will be picked up by their legs and used as bats to batter the others sensless.

Bentley
He's also uber smart.

Colossus-Big C
even though he is leagues above them in strength
some of these guys can hurt him,
though now i realize they would bruise him up really bad, they cant kill him so he would keep amping into he reaches higher levels and kills everyone thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam

trust that the most bold out of the group will be picked up by their legs and used as bats to batter the others sensless. i imagine he uses colossus to bat some people here sensless laughing out loud

psycho gundam
nah, colossus would hide in the back due to shell-shock from their last bout biscuits

brownqk
WWH, he can two or three shot some of these people...

golem370
bump

TheHulk
Yea...even without BFR..i see Hulk losing.

DTM
Id say the only Hulk who has a chance to beat this line up is WBH, WWH is no where near strong enough to survive this fight.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DTM
Id say the only Hulk who has a chance to beat this line up is WBH, WWH is no where near strong enough to survive this fight. thumb up

The Sorrow
Originally posted by TheHulk
thumb up
thumb down

Zack Fair
Hulk stomps them shitless and rapes their corpses in a fit of rage.

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
thumb down how does WWH wins this Sorrow?

Zack Fair
Hulk nukes them.

carver9
how does WWH wins this Sorrow?

By punching them. A holding back WWH nearly killed Herc and Herc is more durable than anyone on the team. Let's also not forget that his fight took place with Herc right after getting out of a huge fight against an amped Ironman. He was hurt. Imagine if he didn't pull his punches. If Herc couldn't withstand them then no one on the team is withstanding them. When it comes to withstanding punishment...Do I really need to explain what he endured?

carver9
WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch ... one punched
Classic Abomination ...one punched
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)... WWH already fought him and drilled him with a single punch.
Classic Wonder Man... one punched
Current Thing...already fought a holding back WWH and got one punched.
Ultimate Thing...one punched
Colossus(616)...already fought and Hulk took him out with a ground and pound and then broke his arms.
Ultimate Colossus...one punched
Ultimate Thor... one punched
Ulik...probably one punched as well.
Ares/Marvel...already fought and he got one punched
Atlas..one punched
Vision...one punched
She Hulk...already ready fought and got one punched
Doc Samson...one punched
Namor...was scared to even approach WWH

The Sorrow
how does WWH wins this Sorrow?
Pretty much all of the above posts. Although they have the numbers, a serious Hulk would (or actually did) one-shot a huge amount of this team. He no-sold Thing completely, 3 shotted a high herald in Hercules, beat Collosus easily while trolling him, and was barely hurt when Guido re-directed the kinetic energy of WWHs own punch back at him.

In short, no one here has the power to seriously hurt Hulk at this level. One decent thunderclap and 99% of this field is ko'd.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
By punching them. A holding back WWH nearly killed Herc and Herc is more durable than anyone on the team. Let's also not forget that his fight took place with Herc right after getting out of a huge fight against an amped Ironman. He was hurt. Imagine if he didn't pull his punches. If Herc couldn't withstand them then no one on the team is withstanding them. When it comes to withstanding punishment...Do I really need to explain what he endured?

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Pretty much all of the above posts. Although they have the numbers, a serious Hulk would (or actually did) one-shot a huge amount of this team. He no-sold Thing completely, 3 shotted a high herald in Hercules, beat Collosus easily while trolling him, and was barely hurt when Guido re-directed the kinetic energy of WWHs own punch back at him.

In short, no one here has the power to seriously hurt Hulk at this level. One decent thunderclap and 99% of this field is ko'd. Okay...i must admit. I kinda forgetton Hulk was stated to be holding back in the entire WWH series. Hulk still can be hurt.

Time Immemorial
Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules
Classic Sasquatch
Classic Abomination
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)
Classic Wonder Man
Current Thing
Ultimate Thing
Colossus(616)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ulik
Ares/Marvel
Atlas
Vision
She Hulk
Doc Samson
Namor

Clears it!

HulkIsHulk
Yep he clears it

]Can he win this?

WWH

vs

Hercules-The biggest problem. However, Hulk can easily grab one of Herc's teammates and leap off to another place and finish them off there in peace. Herc won't be able to keep up with him. After they are done, Hulk beats Herc.
Classic Sasquatch-gets beaten down. Savage was dominating him. This was all before the Tanaraq thing though
Classic Abomination-gets owned
Wendigo(Paul Cartier)-already got owned
Classic Wonder Man-more than once ended up on the losing end with classic hulk. can't see it going any better
Current Thing-gets destroyed
Ultimate Thing-gets smashed
Colossus(616)-have already been owned
Ultimate Colossus-he's tough, but he ain't that tought. he's goona be beaten
Ultimate Thor-straight smashed
Ulik-unless he's got his pounders he's toast
Ares/Marvel-if you find it hard to believe WWH one-shotted him, FYI, Savage two-shotted him. He's no threat to Hulk
Atlas-the guy from Thunderbolts? He is Wonder Man level, but classic Hulk has one-shotted him, WWH owns him
Vision-he can use his phasing to escape Hulk's punches. Otherwise he's useless here
She Hulk-smashed
Doc Samson-what happens usually against Hulk. He just can't beat Hulk in a straight up fight
Namor -gets beaten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.