Wolverine vs Ultimate Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win.
This is 616 Wolverine.

BUSTER1
Wolverine- Ult.Cap may be stronger and more durable than 616 Cap but he ain't as agile, fast or skilled-and i reckon that Logan, as he is written now, would take 616 Cap
Wolvie 9-10/10

OneDumbG0
Dare I do it? Dare I do it?!

Yes. Yes I dare:

Since Ult. Cap's standard weaponry probably includes a gun, then Ult. Cap shoots Wolverine in the brain ftw.

(I'm such a bastard!) stick out tongue

BUSTER1
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Yes. Yes I dare:

Since Ult. Cap's standard weaponry probably includes a gun, then Ult. Cap shoots Wolverine in the brain ftw.

Yeah like the bullet can pierce Logan's adamantium skull

carver9
I love ult cap but he's losing this.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Yeah like the bullet can pierce Logan's adamantium skull A bullet has pierced into Logan's brain three times in the last several months on-panel. So yea, if Ult. Cap shot him through the eye like Scalphunter, through the throat like Deadpool or through the nasal cavity like Mystique. Yup. It would.

Gun ftw. stick out tongue

carver9
A bullet has pierced into Logan's brain three times in the last several months on-panel. So yea, if Ult. Cap shot him through the eye like Scalphunter, through the throat like Deadpool or through the nasal cavity like Mystique. Yup. It would.

Gun ftw. stick out tongue

It wont get that far though. You do know that thats all wolverine need is one hit and the fight is over.

srankmissingnin

Yes. Yes I dare:

In the first scan Wolverine was up a few panels after Scalphunter shot him (and never actually lost consciousness). In the second one he let the Afganies shoot him because he didn't want to kill them, he was playing possum to avoid killing those guys. In the Mystique scan she only managed to crawl a few feet away so he couldn't have been down that long. The only incident that would support a bullet to the brain spelling a win for Ultimate Cap is the Deadpool incident... and Wolverine threw that fight on purpose.

OneDumbG0
Lol. Wolverine was knocked out in all three scenes by bullet to the brain situations. Wolverine going "Glpt. Glrrp." on the ground is a knockout, alright? And as far as I saw, it took him more than a few panels to get up again. If my memory serves me wrong, then post the full page scans and show everyone.

In the Mystique scan, you couldn't be more wrong. First off, as I'm sure you recognized, she was hella f'ed up and crawling. She wouldn't be covering a lot of distance at that rate. But guess what? She was also more than a few feet away. Read the comic again. At the end of the fight, it's night-time and they collapse in the middle of a ruined village. When Logan wakes up, its sunrise or sunset the next day. You also see Logan looking at a blood trail going off a while's away and him following the blood trail an unspecified distance to where she is. But guess what? No ruined village in sight where he finds Mystique, not behind, nor in front, nor anywhere. And that last scene is covered from a lot of angles. As far as I read it, she coulda been crawling around for a mile or more and Wolverine woken up hours later.

Which kinda makes sense given the Deadpool scene. Wolverine doesn't wake up until Wade fully heals and drags him back to some warehouse and ties him up and everything. And despite what you may think, Wolverine only wanted Deadpool to come after Wolverine to draw Daken out. Purposefully getting shot in the noggin wasn't, by any means, an absolutely necessary and premeditated move on Wolverine's part. Since Bucky was following them around, he'd only need to wait for Daken to leave himself in a vulnerable position. And considering that Wolverine goes into a berserker rage and is constantly being surprised and pissed off at every turn during the fight, he was not privy to Deadpool's gameplan in the least bit. If he really wanted to throw the fight at the first opportunity, he would have let himself get blown up by Deadpool's grenades in the elevator or let himself get tagged any number of times for a considerably less painful knockout. Finally, we have Wolverine's own words, "An' maybe you could have taken me out, maybe not. I don't give a damn and neither should you. But if you come gunnin for me like this again. I'll kill ya."

You know what that tells me? It's Logan acknowledging to Deadpool that he might have won had there been no subterfuge. And it's ambiguous that he threw that fight on purpose. It's probably more arguable that Wolverine would have liked to have drawn Daken out with as little hassle and pain as possible and didn't expect Deadpool to get so god damn carried away with it. Hence, him going into a berserker rage.

The machine gun scan is there by accident. I made that compilation picture a while back and reused it for convenience. Like I said, I'm a bastard. Gun ftw. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
lol this thread...............is this a joke or actually serous...............

starlock
Wolverine for the win

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by starlock
Wolverine for the win

Daredevil1
Wolverine 6-7/10

Battlehammer
Logan 8/10 or more

Stewie_Griffin
Wolverine wins this at least 8 or 9/10 because his healing factor is damn impressive and he's incredibly durable.

OneDumbG0
Ult. Cap's standard weaponry includes a pistol of some sort. Bullet to the brain ftw. stick out tongue

Stewie_Griffin
That wouldn't work, Wolverine's healing factor would kick in pronto. Not even ten bullets to the heat would work.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
That wouldn't work, Wolverine's healing factor would kick in pronto. Not even ten bullets to the heat would work.

wait who said bullets would work?

unless he could get it to enter Logan brain it not gunna work and thats no easy then and even harder if Logan does not wish to be shot.

Stewie_Griffin
Even if it does enter his brain, I'm pretty sure he'd just be able to heal from it.

OneDumbG0
He'd be knocked out first before healing from it. Exactly like the last three times he's been shot on-panel. Which is a win here on KMC forums. It's valid because it's happened three times in the past year, through the eye, through the throat, through the nasal cavity. Ult. Cap has a gun. Do the math.

Battlehammer
Even if it does enter his brain, I'm pretty sure he'd just be able to heal from it.
he could, but he likly be KOed, depends.

oh and I know onedumb going to bring up the events in which it happen, so I mgiht as well tell you the shot through the eye is pis, the time deapdool did it Logan was trying to loses and the only legit one was in Logan current run.

Stewie_Griffin
Well, even if he's KO'ed, he still wins 8/10, or 9/10.

Battlehammer
Well, even if he's KO'ed, he still wins 8/10, or 9/10.
very true he superior to ultimate capt in many ways and really is not inferior in any ways save perhaps strength, but even that I am not sure.

Stewie_Griffin
I think that Cap may be superior in strength but if Wolverine gets some stabs in with his claws, the fight won't last very long.

OneDumbG0
For someone who put me on ignore and responded to my posts in three separate threads since putting me on ignore... and then has gone on to vicariously respond in a fourth separate thread, I am in awe. Utter awe. It's like I have my own fanboy following me around from thread to thread.

Wolverine's been beat by a single bullet through to the brain. I already described each and every one on the first page of this thread. It happened. All on-panel. Ult. Cap usually carries a pistol. Bullet to the brain ftw:

Battlehammer
I think that Cap may be superior in strength but if Wolverine gets some stabs in with his claws, the fight won't last very long.
yea one stabb and it over really.

see I am not sure he is. I have not seen really a single strength feat of his that out does wolverines own.

Stewie_Griffin
Well, the Super Soldier Serum was supposed to increase his strength to the strongest a human's can be, so I'm sure that he's strong enough so that if he lands some hits in, Wolverine will feel them for a quick sec.

Battlehammer
Well, the Super Soldier Serum was supposed to increase his strength to the strongest a human's can be, so I'm sure that he's strong enough so that if he lands some hits in, Wolverine will feel them for a quick sec.
true however they won't do very much I mean Logan taken repeated hits from spiderman with no sign of being overly effected.

Stewie_Griffin
I guess it all depends on which version Cap goes up against.

OneDumbG0
Well, the Super Soldier Serum was supposed to increase his strength to the strongest a human's can be, so I'm sure that he's strong enough so that if he lands some hits in, Wolverine will feel them for a quick sec. Why land punches when he could just shoot him three different ways for an instant win?

Battlehammer
Wolverine wins. He at least equal to ultimate capt or superior in every aspect ecpt perhaps strength, but even then I have yet to see a strength feat wolverine can't match

Caps Conscience
LOLz at the Logan fanz. SMH

ThorForce
Cap could pull off a win if he K.O.ed logan with his shield.

Daredevil1
I don't consider U.Cap gun standard gear. Standard gear is "always" something that he uses and has.

He does use it for preparation a lot. There is no prep in this thread to my knowledge.

Logan's healing is to much.

Daredevil1

I don't know about "superior" in strength since U.Cap has demonstrated anything that can rival 616 Spiderman on a regular consistent basis.

U.Cap has the nice tree feat but thats his only lonely high end feat. His other strength feats just tend to be breaking doors, breaking small chains. And he was stated to be able to lift a toyota IIRC could be wrong. But it didn't say military press it.

And its been hinted U.Cap is getting a bit weaker even by his writer Millar along with some of his feats.

Logan has his own nice strength feats like holding up a elevator, throwing about a shark and also using a big tree like a baseball bat IIRC. To even breaking out of thick metal shackles. If anything I'd say U.Cap is stronger but not that apart like say Spiderman.

But I agree with you, with Logans unbreakable bones/claws and insane healing factor. U.Cap will lose the majority of the time. Although U.Cap gives him a good fight, we'd be honoring the death of another Super-Soldier only this one wouldn't get as much as attention as the other. smile

carnage52
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wait who said bullets would work?

unless he could get it to enter Logan . laughing

carnage52
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine wins. He at least equal to ultimate capt or superior in every aspect ecpt perhaps strength, but even then I have yet to see a strength feat wolverine can't match pullng giant man into a construction site by the head.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by carnage52
pullng giant man into a construction site by the head.

And notice were Giant man fell there was a ledge so he was "off balance" plus U.Cap if you notice didn't bull rush him in the stomach but went for the head and push him off balance. U.GM seems clumsy as is anyhow.

Its a good feat but not superior.

Sado22
good post. but its pointless. been saying the same thing since i got to the comicbook section. apparently even god can't drop wolverine cuz of his HF. there are three different scans showing wolverine gettind dropped by a bullet and all i hear is its either PIS or that wolverine did it on purpose or that he'd get up later.

frank castle with prep would definitely take him down shifty

StyleTime
I think some of you are misunderstanding the pro-Wolverine posters here. It's not that a bullet to the brain won't work, it's just that actually getting a bullet inside Wolverine's brain isn't as simple as saying it. Under the right circumstances, it's a nice tactic, but some of you are acting like simply showing up to the fight with a gun means that a bullet gets lodged in Wolverine's brain as soon as the fight starts. That is just underrating Logan.

I really don't see Ultimate Captain America winning this way. He might force a double KO if he got stabbed and shot at the same time though.

Still, Wolverine should take a pretty solid majority.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by StyleTime
like simply showing up to the fight with a gun means that a bullet gets lodged in Wolverine's brain as soon as the fight starts. That is just underrating Logan.

Pretty much. But anyhow its a moot point for them since U.Cap standard weapon is not his gun but shield. For preparation he does indeed use guns. But preparation was left out by the thread starter anyhow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.