Avengers vs. JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
JSA

Mr. TerrificSentinel (Kingdom Come)
Dr. Mid-Nite
Citizen Steel
Hourman
Hawkman
hawkgirl
Batman
Atom-Smasher
(classic) Dr. Fate
Flash I
Power Girl
Sandman
Black Adam
Wildcat
Kingdom Come Superman

vs.

Avengers

Captain America
Thor (King Thor)
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Iron Man (Hulk buster suit)
Photon
Ms. Marvel
Wasp
Vision
Wonder Man
Luke Cage
World War Hulk
Sentry
Dr. Strange

Each team gets 2 hours of prep.

Weapons and tech are permitted.

Fight takes place in a virtual environment of a war torn city with random simulations of all their greatest foes appearing and disappearing all at once

Which team win?

moonknight11
Dr.Strange and Prep?? Avengers win.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by moonknight11
Dr.Strange and Prep?? Avengers win.

JSA has Batman/Mr. Terrific/Dr Fate with the same amount of prep.

moonknight11
My bad I Didn't see Fate. It comes down to Ironman,Dr.Strange, and Black Panther prep V Batman, Mr.Terrific, and Dr.Fate. I still think the Avengers pull a majority.

fangirl101
Originally posted by moonknight11 My bad I Didn't see Fate. It comes down to Ironman,Dr.Strange, and Black Panther prep V Batman, Mr.Terrific, and Dr.Fate. I still think the Avengers pull a majority. No One out preps Batman. And Dr. Fates prep has pushed back the omnipowerful Anti life entity.

Erik-Lensherr
JSA.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by fangirl101
No One out preps Batman. And Dr. Fates prep has pushed back the omnipowerful Anti life entity.
At least no here will out prep Bats/Mr.T/Dr. F. If they had Reed Richards, it may be a different story. But the JSA can get the majority here, 6-7/10.

Nihilist
hulk solosdurhuc

jsa ftw

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
JSA.

Soljer
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
JSA.

The Illuminati
Avengers stomp

Marvelknight
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Avengers stomp

no

tkitna
Avengers

CaptainStoic
Avengers

batosaims
JSA

Mr. TerrificSentinel (Kingdom Come)
Dr. Mid-Nite
Citizen Steel
Hourman
Hawkman
hawkgirl
Batman
Atom-Smasher
(classic) Dr. Fate
Flash I
Power Girl
Sandman
Black Adam
Wildcat
Kingdom Come Superman

vs.

Avengers

Captain America
Thor (King Thor)
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Iron Man (Hulk buster suit)
Photon
Ms. Marvel
Wasp
Vision
Wonder Man
Luke Cage
World War Hulk
Sentry
Dr. Strange

except for sentry avengers have no faster then light power houses while the jsa have black adam and kingdom come supes

between those two and the flash jsa can speed blitz ant man, captain america, dr strange photon and black panther

not to mention giving batman prep time is like suicide

Bouboumaster
Strange have auto-shield. And if giving prep to Batman is suicidal, what about giving prep to a dude that can go agains friggin' Mephisto with it?

Strange's team win

Rob23
Avengers

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Marvelknight
no

stick out tongue

I was awaiting that response.

Avengers are the winners just not in a stomp.

8/10

Martian_mind
JSA

Marvelknight
stick out tongue

I was awaiting that response.

Avengers are the winners just not in a stomp.

8/10
Happy to not disappoint. But why 8/10? The Avengers will have very hard time dealing with the Justice Society of America.

draxx_tOfU
Avengers...

cloud102
JSA, but barely.

doctorstrongbad
Avengers 7/10 maybe 8/10.

nimbus006
Is this classic Strange?

I see King Thor being a huge problem.

Other than that, this JSA lineup is look pretty tough.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by nimbus006
Is this classic Strange?

I see King Thor being a huge problem.

Other than that, this JSA lineup is look pretty tough.
Since the JSA has (classic) Dr. Fate, I think it would be fair that the Avengers get (classic) Dr. Strange.

MSP
Crazy Wanda solo!

DigiMark007
Way too many people in this fight. I realize it's rarely enforced, but there's a reason there's the "max 3-on-3" rule in the rules. It's all about the big players, and such numbers just muddy it into a mediocre thread.

george '06
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Way too many people in this fight. I realize it's rarely enforced, but there's a reason there's the "max 3-on-3" rule in the rules. It's all about the big players, and such numbers just muddy it into a mediocre thread.

that excludes teams
but as long as they can stop black panther fro mcosmic armbarring all of them

Batman-Prime
IMHO the JSA is the best and most experienced group in comics ^^. They should always win against the JLA and would stomp the Avengers.

MightyEInherjar
King Thor wins it for the Avengers, IMO. Otherwise I think the JSA would take this handily.

~The Wickerman~
Isn't there a 3vs3 limit to team fights in this forum? Seriously, a fight this big reminds me of cluttery nasty Alex Ross-ness from KC.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
IMHO the JSA is the best and most experienced group in comics ^^. They should always win against the JLA and would stomp the Avengers.

Sorry no one from JSA is stomping WWH, Current THOR, SENTRY or Classic Strange. It's just not happening.

vlaaad12345
Sentinel and classic fate would do just that to everyone but strange and fate/strange would most likely tie.

iceman24567
Sorry no one from JSA is stomping WWH, Current THOR, SENTRY or Classic Strange. It's just not happening. Black Adam makes short work of WWH. Fate stalemates Strange for a while Alan Scott beats the almost featless Thor and Sentry gets demolished by Superman 9/10.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by george '06
that excludes teams

Thus why the rule goes ignored much of the time. Rightly so. Though that's not an excuse for people to make bloated fights, with 75% of the combatants being non-factors. The spirit of the law (don't make needlessly large battles) is more important than the letter of the law (3x3 max).

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Black Adam makes short work of WWH. Fate stalemates Strange for a while Alan Scott beats the almost featless Thor and Sentry gets demolished by Superman 9/10.

laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
laughing Your debating skills are sharp as ever laughing . I see no reason why The JSA takes this 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.