The LT and WF Mxy vs. Fp Spectre and Protege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Who would win? Spectre can call upon full power or tap the logoz. Would it make a difference?

Air Legend
Does Protege start out with LT's power?

King Kandy
Protege will win, he will copy the powers of all three others and surpass them.

Air Legend
Originally posted by King Kandy
Protege will win, he will copy the powers of all three others and surpass them.
So he doesn't start out with LT's powers?

In that case, team 1 ftw.

King Kandy
Why? LT is at team 1 so it'll be the same.

Air Legend
Because if Protege doesn't start out at LT's level, WF Mxy takes care of the PIS creation before it can do anything and LT beats Spectre.

King Kandy
The instant the fight starts Protege will be on Mxy, LT, and Spectre's level combined so I don't see that working.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Because if Protege doesn't start out at LT's level, WF Mxy takes care of the PIS creation before it can do anything and LT beats Spectre. Lt would hammer the Spectre. He would easily sever his connection.

King Kandy
LT will not judge in Spectre's favor.

Air Legend
The instant the fight starts Protege will be on Mxy, LT, and Spectre's level combined so I don't see that working.
Are you saying a Protege with no powers copied yet will react quicker than than the LT, Mxy, and Spectre?

King Kandy
No but I don't think LT can one-shot someone with the powers of of him and two other powerful beings.

Air Legend
No but I don't think LT can one-shot someone with the powers of of him and two other powerful beings.
You missed my point. Protege's reaction speed is slower than the LT's. Protege doesn't start out with all 3 powers, it starts out at it's base level. Thus, Protege will have to copy all the powers faster than the beings can react, which simply won't happen. Either Mxy or LT will one shot Protege before Protege can react, leaving just Spectre to fight.

quanchi112
I am still leaning towards team 1 but Protege is really a curve ball. I think we all can agree that Spectre and Mxy are taken out.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am still leaning towards team 1 but Protege is really a curve ball. I think we all can agree that Spectre and Mxy are taken out.

They are after all DC characters so you would think that.

Air Legend
How is Protege the curve ball? If Protege starts out at his base level, he'll be one-shotted by either LT or WF Mxy.

However, if Protege starts out with LT's power, then team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
They are after all DC characters so you would think that. They arent as powerful as the marvel ones in this thread.

Spectre has to be connected to this power source as it isnt even his own.

quanchi112
How is Protege the curve ball? If Protege starts out at his base level, he'll be one-shotted by either LT or WF Mxy.

However, if Protege starts out with LT's power, then team 2 wins. If the spectre shields him and witnesses all threes power he becomes the most powerful. If someone gets to him first team 1 wins. Thats why.

Air Legend
If the spectre shields him and witnesses all threes power he becomes the most powerful. If someone gets to him first team 1 wins. Thats why.
That's true. I was thinking about that after I made my response.

The LT should be able to think Protege out of existence (even if Spectre shields him because it would be a thought, not a blast, that caused the damage), however, due to the PIS nature of Protege, that won't happen. But then again, how do we know if Spectre will chose to shield him? Kinda weird fight, huh?

Dark-Jaxx
Seriously...If Protege can just copy anyone's powers, why didn't he Scathan? Protege is a PIS character who makes no sense IMO...

But Team 1 wins for reasons Air Legend said.

quanchi112
That's true. I was thinking about that after I made my response.

The LT should be able to think Protege out of existence (even if Spectre shields him because it would be a thought, not a blast, that caused the damage), however, due to the PIS nature of Protege, that won't happen. But then again, how do we know if Spectre will chose to shield him? Kinda weird fight, huh? Yes very weird.

I would think if they were on the same team and he understood his abilities he would know hed need Protege alive to win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Seriously...If Protege can just copy anyone's powers, why didn't he Scathan? Protege is a PIS character who makes no sense IMO... Maybe because he never got a gauge on Scathan's power(s), until it was too late?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Maybe because he never got a gauge on Scathan's power(s), until it was too late? Exactly.

kevdude
Come down between LT and the Spectre then stalemate

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Come down between LT and the Spectre then stalemate Nah it would come down to Lt and the Protege.

Astner
Wouldn't Spectre reject his power? I'm pretty sure he've done it every time he've merged with the Source.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
Wouldn't Spectre reject his power? I'm pretty sure he've done it every time he've merged with the Source. I know the one time he couldnt handle it.

fangirl101
I know the one time he couldnt handle it.

And other times, he taps directly into the Logoz.

quanchi112
And other times, he taps directly into the Logoz. He couldnt handle being supreme though.

I am still torn here. I give it to team 1 as I think Protege will be dealt with before he witnesses all the powers here.

Lt doesnt struggle at all with his powers.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
Maybe because he never got a gauge on Scathan's power(s), until it was too late?
Um one of the LT's traits is omniscience so that's definitely not the case.

King Kandy
Protege has to see someone use their powers before he can copy them, Just remembered that.

fangirl101
Protege has to see someone use their powers before he can copy them, Just remembered that.

But once he gets LT's powers, he would "see" everything all at once.

King Kandy
I'm not going to debate with you, don't bother trying to start an argument.

fangirl101
I'm not going to debate with you, don't bother trying to start an argument.
I'm not arguing. I'm simply stating the obvious. Once he gets Lt's powers, he should know everything and see everything. The thing with the LT is that, he knows everything, so he would have known that Scathan was going to beat Protoge anyways.

quanchi112
But once he gets LT's powers, he would "see" everything all at once. Lt could defeat him before he shows him his powers.

Galan007
Um one of the LT's traits is omniscience so that's definitely not the case. If Protege = omniscient after 'duplicating' LT's powers, then marvel's portrayal of omniscience is laughable, at best. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.