Superman vs. Punisher (note)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow Eyes
Superman fights the Punisher. However, a mysteries virus from space transforms Punisher into a guy like this:
- Circa the same strenght as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same speed as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same durability as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same skills as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same special attacks/abilities as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same ki control as Goku of Dragon Ball.
While we're at it, let's name this transformation "Goku Punisher".
He don't have the same name or visualities as Goku, and Punisher is an ordinarily debated character here, so I am breaking no rules.

Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Lulz. Originally posted by Shadow Eyes
Superman fights the Punisher. However, a mysteries virus from space transforms Punisher into a guy like this:
- Circa the same strenght as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same speed as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same durability as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same skills as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same special attacks/abilities as Goku of Dragon Ball.
- Circa the same ki control as Goku of Dragon Ball.
While we're at it, let's name this transformation "Goku Punisher".
He don't have the same name or visualities as Goku, and Punisher is an ordinarily debated character here, so I am breaking no rules.

no dbz

carver9
I guess your trying to found a short cut to get away from making a dbz vs superman thread.

Smart way to do it.

Shadow Eyes
I believe Punisher wins this.

King Kandy
Punisher would win easier then Goku would.

Shadow Eyes
Originally posted by Nihilist
no dbz

I know. And there is no DBZ here. Only a comparasion.

carver9
2 minute fight.

Shadow Eyes
Originally posted by carver9
2 minute fight.

In whose favour, IYO?

carver9
Originally posted by Shadow Eyes
In whose favour, IYO?

In punisher favor. Its a stomp.

A better fight would be punisher with nappa ability vs superman even though nappa dodged a thousand punches a second.

Do you honestly want to know something. I have never witnessed ANYONE dodge punches like dbz characters have.

Shadow Eyes
In punisher favor. Its a stomp.

A better fight would be punisher with nappa ability vs superman even though nappa dodged a thousand punches a second.

Do you honestly want to know something. I have never witnessed ANYONE dodge punches like dbz characters have.

DBZ is insanely fast. Goku as a kid could move faster than the eye could comprehend, and he is now a few billion times faster.

Scoobless
I have never witnessed ANYONE dodge punches like dbz characters have.

I dodged thousands of punches when I decided not to get into boxing.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
DBZ is insanely fast. Goku as a kid could move faster than the eye could comprehend, and he is now a few billion times faster.

People fail to realize that. Goku has done things as a kid that top tiers in marvel and dc only dream about and this was around the age 6/7. Imagine what he was capable of at his adult age if they didnt slow the camera down so that we can see whats going on. I have yet to witness a character just completely disappear in a audience face for a long period of time because hes moving so fast around a ring and again this was at the age of 6. I have yet to witness a character do a 10 minute fight routine like krillin and master roshi did instantly.

My opinion I dont think theres anyone under sky father level that could beat black hair goku, super saiyan is a totally different ball game since he did stop a volcanoe from erupting just by screaming and he punched a planet destroying blast out of orbit that was the size of a sky scraper.

Shadow Eyes
Originally posted by Scoobless

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, you chose to avoid the oppurtunity to dodge them. Your humor fails.

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing
You know what the hell Im talking about. Nappa dodged this within seconds when piccollo and krillin did the multi form. He circled around there punches like it was nothing.

Shadow Eyes
People fail to realize that. Goku has done things as a kid that top tiers in marvel and dc only dream about and this was around the age 6/7. Imagine what he was capable of at his adult age if they didnt slow the camera down so that we can see whats going on. I have yet to witness a character just completely disappear in a audience face for a long period of time because hes moving so fast around a ring and again this was at the age of 6. I have yet to witness a character do a 10 minute fight routine like krillin and master roshi did instantly.

My opinion I dont think theres anyone under sky father level that could be black hair goku, super saiyan is a totally different ball game since he did stop a volcanoe from erupting just by screaming and he punched a planet destroying blast out of orbit that was the size of a sky scraper.

Goku was 12 when he moved at such speed for the first time. He went from being able to run 100 meters in less than 10 seconds to being able to speedblitz in less than a year.

I am awhere of you being ironic, but I can still use you to get some points across.

carver9
Goku was 12 when he moved at such speed for the first time. He went from being able to run 100 meters in less than 10 seconds to being able to speedblitz in less than a year.

I am awhere of you being ironic, but I can still use you to get some points across.

Wow, so im ironic, and it wasnt twelve when he did his 1st speed blitz, he was doing blitzes when he fought king picollo and when he drunk the water of life.

carver9
By the way goku didnt show back up for the last tournament in dragonball until the age of 16 after his training with kami.

Shadow Eyes
Wow, so im ironic, and it wasnt twelve when he did his 1st speed blitz, he was doing blitzes when he fought king picollo and when he drunk the water of life.

How much should we say it takes to speedblitz... 10x the speed of your opponent?

He was invisible to the human eye as 12 years old, in the 21st Budokai. He was then speedblitzed by General Tao. He then trained with Korin and then speedblitzed General Tao. 100x speed in such a short time. Even if he didn't speedblitz Tao, we know that he with his power capacity should be able to.

carver9
How much should we say it takes to speedblitz... 10x the speed of your opponent?

He was invisible to the human eye as 12 years old, in the 21st Budokai. He was then speedblitzed by General Tao. He then trained with Korin and then speedblitzed General Tao. 100x speed in such a short time. Even if he didn't speedblitz Tao, we know that he with his power capacity should be able to.

What Im trying to get you to understand is that goku fought NOONE at the age of 12. He was training and showed up at the age of 16 and fought junior. Krillin and master roshi did a speed blitz and had to reshow the entire movement that they did to the audience. Goku spinned around in a circle and disappeared from the audience eyes when he fought krillin. Goku and king picollo did numerous of speed blitz in there entire fight.

Shadow Eyes
What Im trying to get you to understand is that goku fought NOONE at the age of 12. He was training and showed up at the age of 16 and fought junior. Krillin and master roshi did a speed blitz and had to reshow the entire movement that they did to the audience. Goku spinned around in a circle and disappeared from the audience eyes when he fought krillin. Goku and king picollo did numerous of speed blitz in there entire fight.

Goku himself and the Daizenshuu places Goku at the age of 12 at the beginning of Dragon Ball.

carver9
Goku himself and the Daizenshuu places Goku at the age of 12 at the beginning of Dragon Ball.

You might be right but I thought that he was 16 (Im still kinda thinking that.)

JNDLIL
He was not 16, doh.

Soljer
Superman stomps.

DBZ characters simply are not on the level of the elite top tiers of Marvel and DC.

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman stomps.

DBZ characters simply are not on the level of the elite top tiers of Marvel and DC.

I know they are not on there level, they are leagues above them.

carver9
Originally posted by JNDLIL
He was not 16, doh.

thanks for the info.

Soljer
I know they are not on there level, they are leagues above them.

Only in your twisted mind.

Raoul
not funny. at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.