Morg with waters of life vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who prevails?

TricksterPriest
Darkseid does not like being irritated. durkseid

CaptainStoic
Morg would eviscerate Darkseid.

fangirl101
Morg likely would get depowered Ala Secret. Or Erased Ala the infinity Man. Or deaged. Ala validus.

golem370
If Superman can defeat Darkseid Morg could do a his hand tied behind his back

Bentley
Originally posted by golem370
If Superman can defeat Darkseid Morg could do a his hand tied behind his back

SNAP!

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Morg likely would get depowered Ala Secret. Or Erased Ala the infinity Man. Or deaged. Ala validus. He could also dominate Darkseid like Superman or Orion has.

Morg wins.Hard.

llagrok
Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Darkseid. How?

llagrok
By beating him.

quanchi112
By beating him. Morg rapes heralds in packs while Darkseid cant seem to dominate Superman alone or Orion alone.

llagrok
Wow, he beat Terrax and Air Walker? DAYUM!

And he was phased by an attack from Nova you say? Wooooow, colour me impressed.

Bentley
Nova rules! Just read his last "fight" against Surfer.

quanchi112
Wow, he beat Terrax and Air Walker? DAYUM!

And he was phased by an attack from Nova you say? Wooooow, colour me impressed. He also raped the Surfer who gathered all the heralds and they were still going to lose hence the depowerment from Galactus.

Darkseid meanwhile pleaded for quarter against Superman and had his still beating heart ripped out by Orion.

Morg had to be depowered to lose while the same cannot be said of Darkseid.

golem370
Frankie Raye not Rider. But Terrax also told SS that he had to get Galactus because even with SS they wouldn't stand a chance and it wasn't just Terrax & Air-Walker Firelord & Nova was there as well.

-K-M-
Anti-Life Equation for the win

guy222
ds should win

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by golem370
If Superman can defeat Darkseid Morg could do a his hand tied behind his back Lulz at this abc logic.

Ds stomps this fool.

carnage52
darkseid rapes.

Nihilist
darkside

starlock
Darkseid for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Anti-Life Equation for the win He would need it thats for sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Darkseid for the win How? Are you judging this as classic darkseid or current Morrison Darkseid.

starlock
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? Are you judging this as classic darkseid or current Morrison Darkseid.

I am judging it based on Darkseid right before DOTNG, who in their right mind would use current darkseid from morrison, when alll he has done is talk to a detective?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
I am judging it based on Darkseid right before DOTNG, who in their right mind would use current darkseid from morrison, when alll he has done is talk to a detective? Some are.

But look at him in countdown 3 and 2. He couldnt beat Superman or Orion on his own.

-K-M-
Johns is hinting that Darkseid wanted Orion to kill him, so he could set Final Crisis in order, just like how he let Orion kill him before causing the Source to go insane

Anyways Countdown Darkseid didn't even use his partial anti-life equation...errr why?

quanchi112
Johns is hinting that Darkseid wanted Orion to kill him, so he could set Final Crisis in order, just like how he let Orion kill him before causing the Source to go insane

Anyways Countdown Darkseid didn't even use his partial anti-life equation...errr why? Because he will seem to forget it sometime in the future because its impossible to write darkseid if he can always fall back on this.

Oh brother. Poor orion will dc please give him his due.

-K-M-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh brother. Poor orion will dc please give him his due.

He's a New God...so no

TricksterPriest
He's a New God...so no

Normally, I'd sadly agree with this. But the Mad Scotsman hasn't let me down yet. cool

quanchi112
He's a New God...so no Blimey.

tkitna
Has DC really made Darkseid into such a mockery?

Damn them for making him into some whipping boy while making the Flash, WW, and Aquaman into Gods.

The Darkseid I know and remember would not lose to Morg. I refuse to accept these depowered versions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Has DC really made Darkseid into such a mockery?

Damn them for making him into some whipping boy while making the Flash, WW, and Aquaman into Gods.

The Darkseid I know and remember would not lose to Morg. I refuse to accept these depowered versions. Darkseid would indeed beat regular Morg imo as well but not this powered up version of Morg who crapped all over the heralds.

tkitna
Eh, I look at Darkseid as an equal to Galactus (ala Kirby). Morg even with the WOL should not beat him.

Ouallada
^That was a few decades ago. G has progressed a lot since then. The Stranger was originally supposed to be the LT's fourth face iirc. His subsequent jobbings put him on a level nowhere near that which is implied by being the LT's fourth face.

DS would take a good majority, but I doubt it would be a curbstomp. Morg is certainly within the same relative ballpark power-wise.

Acrosurge
Kirby's Darkseid should have been able to slap WOL Morg. Pre DOTNG Darkseid, IMO, won't take a majority. He has been handed too many embarrassments and this version souped up version of Morg has proven to be a monster. And should we even need to ask how Darkside fares?

King Kandy
Eh, I look at Darkseid as an equal to Galactus (ala Kirby). Morg even with the WOL should not beat him.
Why the hell would you ignore every showing for the past thirty years?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why the hell would you ignore every showing for the past thirty years? 38 years actually.

King Kandy
It was in the thirties. I estimated.

quanchi112
Eh, I look at Darkseid as an equal to Galactus (ala Kirby). Morg even with the WOL should not beat him. Its 38 years ago according to bran. Why would you ignore his recent showings completely and focus on his distant past?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Kirby's Darkseid should have been able to slap WOL Morg. Pre DOTNG Darkseid, IMO, won't take a majority. He has been handed too many embarrassments and this version souped up version of Morg has proven to be a monster. And should we even need to ask how Darkside fares? Yes pc Darkseid would win but not classic Seid in the past ten years. No way no how.

tkitna
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why the hell would you ignore every showing for the past thirty years?

Its the only version i'm familiar with. I know its wrong, but its upsetting that they have molded him into a character thats a shadow of his former self.

Sorry guys, just let me rot in my own lonesome world.

fangirl101
Its the only version i'm familiar with. I know its wrong, but its upsetting that they have molded him into a character thats a shadow of his former self.

Sorry guys, just let me rot in my own lonesome world.

In the past few years, DS still has some nice feats.

He made the Spectre howl in Pain.

He gave enough power to give the killing blow to imperiex.

He was shown to be equal to a monitor skill wise.

He took the best from the Above the top tier mary to no harm.

He depowered the team busting, spectre understudying secret.

He one shotted the new god beating, despero ass kicking Earth Angel.

He took a speed blitz from Superman and then ***** slapped him.

Pwned Orion and Firestorm with a wave of his hand. And Mr. Miracle too.

Powered up Kalibak.

Powered Up granny goodness enough to beat the entire Greek Pantheon.

Killed a bunch of skygods and absorbed thier power.

Was destroying time itself simply by removing himself from the time stream.

he took over reality and the entire universe had to be remade in order for his evil to be removed.

Knowsbleed33
Darkseid takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.