Longshot vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Shouldn't be too bad of a fight...Batman gets no prep and standard equipment. Longshot gets the usual throwing knives and explosives.

Lets hear it.

Metalmanx
Longshot. Via a ridiculous series of completely unpredictable events that KO Batman.

golem370
Batman gets choked to death in the bathroom by his Batarang and he is found in is bath but the most suprising thing is the bathroom was locked from the inside Jumpy

Marvelknight
Longshot's luck has ran out, bats ftw.

Endrict Nuul
Probably Longshot.

shiv
even split.

Bentley
Batman would gas himself or something.

golem370
A gust of wind would happen by blowing it back in the direction of Bats. Or Nightwing would appear in front or Longshot and be hit with the gas instead. Or maybe even is belt might come lose causing Batman pants to come down showing off his new Robin underwear hysterical

doctorstrongbad
Longshot 10/10 IMHO.

carnage52
batman hammers him into the ground like a blonde tent peg

Marvelknight
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Longshot 10/10 IMHO.

laughing out loud

norrinradd43
Longshot has some awsome skills to go with his mutant luck ability...could definatly give bruce a few losses...his durability could be an issue...he has hollow bones.

guy222
LS

Lord Feron
I always wondered what is the extent of his luck abilitties. To me if amplified. Not that longshot is like this but luck can get you pretty far. I mean no matter how strong or powerful your opponent is if you have luck "always" on your side you have a decent chance at winning.

RSSR
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Longshot. Via a ridiculous series of completely unpredictable events that KO Batman.
This is exactly why I like Longshot in this fight. Unless DC completely mandates Bats comes out on top, this would be how a smart writer approaches this.

Eternal Idol
I've always gotten frustrated over Longshot's and Domino's luck powers, and what their limitations are. Still, I'd give Longshot a majority over Batman.

Draco69
Bat-Aura>>>>>>>>>>>>>Longshot's Luck.

Longshot's knive will suddenly explode and turn into black hole.

Batman's plan all along....

Badabing
Originally posted by Draco69
Bat-Aura>>>>>>>>>>>>>Longshot's Luck.

Longshot's knive will suddenly explode and turn into black hole.

Batman's plan all along.... laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Longshot has some awsome skills to go with his mutant luck ability...could definatly give bruce a few losses...his durability could be an issue...he has hollow bones.
Hollow bones? LOL!

Let's just hope that his luck doesn't turn against him, and that he never gets close to The Batgod.

Spire
Batkick?

carnage52
Originally posted by Spire
Batkick? FTW

starlock
Longshot for the win

cloud102
Longshot has everything on Batman stat wise. Straight up, Longshot wins. And it wouldn't be all that difficult, IMO. Bruce better mess with him psychologically, because that's the only way he'll win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.