The Monitors vs. The Watchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Note:
The Watchers will fight, with the intention of winning.

Who takes it?

llagrok
Watchers, Guy will tell you how many they are smile

id369
Originally posted by llagrok
Watchers, Guy will tell you how many they are smile
Aw shit, I forgot about the numbers. Make it even 52 monitors for 52 Watchers.

carnage52
monitors.

Bentley
The Monitors who get kicked by Nightwing? Or the Watchers that get hit by Red Hulk?

TricksterPriest
Watchers. Monitors STILL suck. Hopefully Morrison will be able to do something with them in FC.

guy222
To be fair to Uatu, he did destroy Aron in an epic fight

Socked by the Red Hulk, that's bad. Ed and Joesph are making the Red Hulk truly badass. He may have reality warping powers or shoot eye beams. They said, stay tuned

starlock
Monitors for the win

I am really not sure about this match, i know the thread starter said 52 vs 52

I just dont see a monitor who can taske a universe destroying blast get defeated by a watcher who recently got destroyed by a 3 solar system wide blast from galactus (i have not seen the proof the watcher died, its what is said here on the boards)

Then again the monitors were fighting villains from all over the DC multiverse and were getting beat because of bad tactics......so who knows maybe with some more feats i would be confident in my choice

batosaims
monitors can survive a universe being destroyed so i dont think the watchers can do anything to seriously damage them

-K-M-
One monitor even recreated the Universe that was destroyed, but their power levels are pretty vague. So I don't think we can accurately say who wins...yet

quanchi112
Originally posted by batosaims
monitors can survive a universe being destroyed so i dont think the watchers can do anything to seriously damage them They can also be dominated by top tiers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
One monitor even recreated the Universe that was destroyed, but their power levels are pretty vague. So I don't think we can accurately say who wins...yet I agree its to vague to give it to anyone yet.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Socked by the Red Hulk, that's bad. Ed and Joesph are making the Red Hulk truly badass. There's another possible explination for the craziness that's being preformed.... Ed/Joe are complete idiots. happy

Mr Master
Originally posted by batosaims

monitors can survive a universe being destroyed

so i dont think the watchers can do anything to seriously damage them
Watchers can re-create Universes. (well, at-least the High Tribunal of Watchers)

But Uatu has held a Universe in his hands,
he even place it in his chest.

Grant it, it was a baby Timeline, but still, that's a cosmos.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8945/utto3.th.jpg

This reality was completely obliterated,
the High Tribunal of Watchers re-formed it from such.

Galan007
A Monitor also whethered the destruction of an entire universe.... meh. ermm

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Galan007

So did a plant. big grin

DC plant > Monarch

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007

Yet they were being beaten by Monarch's army.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Yet they were being beaten by Monarch's army. Dunno what to tell ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.