Thanos Invades DC(yet again)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Thanos w/IG
Pre-Crisis Darkseid
HP Doomsday
8th Day Juggernaut
Dr. Strange(Classic)
Black Alice
RK Thor
Amazo
SOK
Super Duper Skrull( Super Skrull+ Speed Force)

Can they take DC earth???
Only one version of a character. ie: no S1M,SMP,PCS on the same team..

Hitman911
I guess Thanos succeeds once again!!!!

carnage52
superman prime ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hitman911
Super Duper Skrull( Super Skrull+ Speed Force)
laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime with one punch. no expression

Endrict Nuul
Wait.... Thanos w/IG?

The he alone could probably solo 3/4 of DC or maybe all.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime breaks that puny queer looking fairy glove and blows Thanos in half with a punch. 131

quanchi112
Thanos with the ig solos earth easily.

llagrok
Large kickle, hold the tickle.

celestialdemon
Thanos and co. win easily.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime breaks that puny queer looking fairy glove and blows Thanos in half with a punch. 131 You obviously know nothing of Thanos with the IG. Superman Prime is Sub-skyfather.

quanchi112
Superman Prime breaks that puny queer looking fairy glove and blows Thanos in half with a punch. 131 Thanos could break Prime on his own but with the glove he could do whatever he wanted to Prime and blink him out of existence.

Dark-Jaxx
Too anyone who actually took my post seriously...Come on. erm

quanchi112
Too anyone who actually took my post seriously...Come on. erm Unless I know your joking I treat most posts as serious posts.

ThorForce
Thanos w/ ig + RK Thor = Fairly easy win.

ThorForce

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ThorForce
Thanos w/ ig + RK Thor = Fairly easy win.

ThorForce

Nice sig....

Thanos with IG > RKT

ThorForce
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nice sig....

Thanos with IG > RKT

Thank you.

ThorForce

Ouallada
SOK as in saint of killers? If so, the invading team would take this.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh shit, I didn't even see SOK there!

ThorForce
I too missed SOK..... SOK could do this alone.

Knowsbleed33
The IG solos.

Dark-Jaxx
SOK solos this fight and his team.

Knowsbleed33
You're right. I didn't notice the Saint listed before. Bang Bang ftw.

Mr Marvel
This thread is stupid!!!

Thanos with the IG would easily solo DC earth.

Do you know anything about Thanos w/ the IG?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. And I am saying that either him or SOK could solo, only SOK would kill Thanos too. Dude one shotted God dude. big grin

quanchi112
SOK is frozen in time. Thanos wins. Or Thanos takes him back before he became the saint.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
SOK is frozen in time. Thanos wins. Or Thanos takes him back before he became the saint. No.

Ouallada
Current Thanos is dead. He beats SoK evil face

leonheartmm
errrrr, how come saint of killers is on thanos's team???????? hes vertigo, and if we havent forgotten, he KILLED god{albeit a UNIVERSAL GOD}, hed actuallu be a challenge to thanos WITH the infinity gauntlett. that aside, WHAT exactly are we considering DC "EARTH" i mean does it contain cannon vertigo earth? also, are beings like darkside, spectar, parallex, constantine, timothy hunter and superman prime{you get the picture of who im talking about} ON earth or not?

this is a confusing match unless we know. if you DO have the likes of timothy hunter/ion/myxptlk/prime/spectar/eclipso on earth than other than the saint of killers{stilll dunno what hes doing there} thanos's team would easily lose.

Ouallada
God jobbed smile

By the way dude, not to be rude or anything, but the latter part of your post made little sense.

Hitman911
C'mon you mean to tell me that there are no DC artifact's equivelent to the IG?!?!? SOK can be challenged by the undead my friends.

The Illuminati
Thanos w/IG solos.

fangirl101
C'mon you mean to tell me that there are no DC artifact's equivelent to the IG?!?!? SOK can be challenged by the undead my friends.
There are beings who can challenge the IG such as batmite.

Or the full power of the Oan Battery I guess would be an artifact.

The Worlogog is beyond multiversal. one piece of it allowed extant to be greater than universal.

quanchi112
No. Yes the ig gives him complete mastery of space,time,power,soul,reality, and mind. He could beat him in any number of ways. It would be a cakewalk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
There are beings who can challenge the IG such as batmite.

Or the full power of the Oan Battery I guess would be an artifact.

The Worlogog is beyond multiversal. one piece of it allowed extant to be greater than universal. Ig is greater than all of these. Ig solos earth wit but a thought.

lannfear
Thanos with IG solos and dispatches team mates for good measure

stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Ig is greater than all of these. Ig solos earth wit but a thought.

JLA vs Avangers Crossover (official) the IG has no power in the DCU smile. It's completly useless wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
JLA vs Avangers Crossover (official) the IG has no power in the DCU smile. It's completly useless wink For the purposes of this thread it works.

Thats like saying Flash invades marvel and then me saying there is no speed force. laughing out loud For the purposes of this thread it works just as the Flash's speed would also work.

Batman-Prime
Ig is greater than all of these. Ig solos earth wit but a thought.

Your opnion, oh yeah sundipped Superman solos Thanos with the IG wink.

quanchi112
Your opnion, oh yeah sundipped Superman solos Thanos with the IG wink. Nah. Thanos stops him in time. Creates red suns all around him,etc.

Batman-Prime
Nah. Thanos stops him in time. Creates red suns all around him,etc.

Yes.

Thanos trys to stop him in time and fails, till he has created one red sun his arm is already ripped off and in Superboy Primes possesion, who will throw the Ig away and beat Thanos to death with his own arm smile.

Ouallada
no

Dark-Jaxx
Yes the ig gives him complete mastery of space,time,power,soul,reality, and mind. He could beat him in any number of ways. It would be a cakewalk. Like it was for God?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Ouallada
no

laughing

quanchi112
Yes.

Thanos trys to stop him in time and fails, till he has created one red sun his arm is already ripped off and in Superboy Primes possesion, who will throw the Ig away and beat Thanos to death with his own arm smile. No he doesnt. Prime failed to beat two Supermen after he went thru a red sun.

Quit being silly here Thanos with the ig defeats an army of Superman Primes.

Hitman911
No he doesnt. Prime failed to beat two Supermen after he went thru a red sun.

Quit being silly here Thanos with the ig defeats an army of Superman Primes. Agreed

Juntai
IG doesn't help in DCU, it's powerless. He's just invading with a pretty gemmed glove, like Micheal Jackson. Maybe if he grabs his nuts and spins, all the heros will swoon into unconsciousness though.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Juntai
IG doesn't help in DCU, it's powerless. He's just invading with a pretty gemmed glove, like Micheal Jackson. Maybe if he grabs his nuts and spins, all the heros will swoon into unconsciousness though. Even without IG, this team crushes DC earth.

Juntai
Even without IG, this team crushes DC earth. Tough to say though I'll agree it seems the team is very strong.

Take for example that Frankenstien would be suited to give SOK a run for his money, he supposedly has Micheal's sword, and is undead- thus immune to SOK. And iirc, Frankenstien even shot and killed a universe with the steam gun.

Black Alice in even an ideal situation such as DOV, would only be able to hold Spectre back for a short time, before he unleashed on the collective, and no one else stands much of a chance.

Dr Fate to Dr Strange of course is a good matchup.

What happens when Jakeem shows up and starts making wishes?

Doomsday is a badass, but how does he fare against Kingdom Come Superman? What if we add Superman to the list? Supergirl? Powergirl?

A strong case can certainly be made for Earth, and this is just some examples.

Hitman911
Tough to say though I'll agree it seems the team is very strong.

Take for example that Frankenstien would be suited to give SOK a run for his money, he supposedly has Micheal's sword, and is undead- thus immune to SOK. And iirc, Frankenstien even shot and killed a universe with the steam gun.

Black Alice in even an ideal situation such as DOV, would only be able to hold Spectre back for a short time, before he unleashed on the collective, and no one else stands much of a chance.

Dr Fate to Dr Strange of course is a good matchup.

What happens when Jakeem shows up and starts making wishes?

Doomsday is a badass, but how does he fare against Kingdom Come Superman? What if we add Superman to the list? Supergirl? Powergirl?

A strong case can certainly be made for Earth, and this is just some examples. I dunno if it's fair for the Spectre to fight for DC earth. Other than that, wasn't Shazam whooping ass on Kal in KK? Amazo Pwns any version of Superman short of Prime and/or Pre-Crisis. And after all that, who would take out Thanos and PC Darksied with/without the IG???

Juntai
I dunno if it's fair for the Spectre to fight for DC earth. Other than that, wasn't Shazam whooping ass on Kal in KK? Amazo Pwns any version of Superman short of Prime and/or Pre-Crisis. And after all that, who would take out Thanos and PC Darksied with/without the IG??? That's the thing, Earth still has half a million heros and villains left. I was just naming a few potential matchups. I named, what like 6 or 7 guys and accounted for most of the team, including probably the most powerful.
And no one is accounting for Spectre, past Black Alice perhaps slowing him down at best.
What does Kingdom Come Captain Marvel have to do with anything? He's certainly not on either team.

Hitman911
That's the thing, Earth still has half a million hero's and villains left. I was just naming a few potential matchups. I named, what like 6 or 7 guys and accounted for most of the team, including probably the most powerful.
And no one is accounting for Spectre, past Black Alice perhaps slowing him down at best.
What does Kingdom Come Captain Marvel have to do with anything? He's certainly not on either team. the fate or the earth really doesn't matter to the Spectre that's why i can't consider him as an opposing force ala hero/villain. What i mean by DC earth is those who are earth-borne of have residency on earth who really have something to lose if earth is destroyed. If I would have said DCU then i would expect an appropriate response. KK CM has nothing to do with this but now that i remember, most of those hero's were killed by a single nuke!! Oh yea i don't think SOK fears the Spectre. An the powers of the IG had influence in DCU then it(DC Earth) would fall!

Juntai
Originally posted by Hitman911 the fate or the earth really doesn't matter to the Spectre that's why i can't consider him as an opposing force ala hero/villain. What i mean by DC earth is those who are earth-borne of have residency on earth who really have something to lose if earth is destroyed. If I would have said DCU then i would expect an appropriate response. It matters enough that he protected the Earth during Final Night so that it wouldn't die. However Superman did not, and wasn't even harmed, and he's in the main DCU, part of the JSA now, and is very powerful, which is why I mentioned him as a good matchup for Doomsday. SOK wouldn't be able to do anything to Spectre, is the same true the other way around? Possibly.

MightyEInherjar
Damn, this team could stick it to the whole DCU.

horrorwolf
Thanos + IG = Spite thread here.

Hitman911
Possibly.
Not impossible....... INEVITABLE!!!!!!!!! - Agent Smith

Hitman911
No he doesnt. Prime failed to beat two Supermen after he went thru a red sun.

Quit being silly here Thanos with the ig defeats an army of Superman Primes. very true

MSP
with the ig, thanos wishes the team as baits to go fishing.

Hitman911
Originally posted by MSP
with the ig, thanos wishes the team as baits to go fishing. laughing

Hitman911
Originally posted by carnage52
superman prime ftw. laughing laughing

occultdestroyer
Super Duper Skrull

carver9
Too anyone who actually took my post seriously...Come on. erm

Youre a fan boy, why wouldnt I take your post serious. stick out tongue

Juk3n
Saint takes this alone, the rest go for afternoon tea.

...with cake.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Juk3n
Saint takes this alone, the rest go for afternoon tea.

...with cake. I dunno, DC/Vertigo's got home nasty Vamps

Hitman911
Originally posted by carnage52
superman prime ftw. Peaase tell me your joking!!

WrathfulDwarf
Thanos better thinks twice before getting Monarch angry.

Nuff said.

TheBadguy
Thanos as always

Hitman911
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Thanos better thinks twice before getting Monarch angry.

Nuff said. After absorbing Major Force and every version of Captain Atom in the multiverse, Monarch's powers are perhaps the one of strongest beings to ever be seen in the DC universe. He was able to beat Superman with one slap and defeat all of his counterparts, with ease, within a few minutes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnndddddddddd STILL this isnt enough my friend!!!!!
Team Thanos FTW!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.