Ethan (Condemned 2) vs. Leon (Resident Evil 4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Who wins?

The fight starts in a dark alley.

General Kaliero
Please make sure you're putting these in the right forum. ermm

Moved.

Nemesis X
Please post when you read this sad

Nemesis X
Here's what the title means: by Ethan (Condemned 2), I meant Ethan from Condemned 2, and by Leon (Resident Evil 4), I meant Leon from Resident Evil 4. YOU GUYS GET IT NOW?!

I get a dozen people reading this thread, and yet nobody wants to post what they think! Come on people. Do you guys even know either the games Condemned or Resident Evil 4, because only then would I understand why you arent posting anything and if you do know both the games... POST ALREADY!!! mad mad mad

Sorry if I'm being frustrated, but seriously, a thread on this site is mostly about reading and posting on it. embarrasment

Peach
Knock off the attitude. I'm pretty sure people know what you mean by the thread title, but just because someone looked at the thread doesn't mean they're going to reply. For starters, you gave zero information whatsoever about the characters, what weaponry they'd have, etc.

And thread-bumping if you're not going to actually add anything to the thread is heavily discouraged, so don't do that again.

Nemesis X
Okay then.

Ethan can do his sonic screams and he's equipped with a handgun.

Leon is equipped with a handgun and a hunting knife (or whatever that knife is called that he has)

Some weapons are around the alley such as 2x4s and sledgehammers.

Who do you think will win this fight and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.