Count Nefaria vs telepaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Fanatic
Does he have any actual resistance to telepathy? I'm not sure.

Anyway.

vs. Maxwell Lord
vs. Sersi
vs. Emma Frost
vs. Martian Manhunter
vs. Aquaman
vs. Matt Parkman (Heroes)

vs. Anyone else you wanna talk about.

Mr. Slippyfist
How you gunna give MM TP when he doesn't use it in the majority of his career?

Marvel Fanatic
I thought it was fairly well accepted that MM has TP, haha, if not disregard that one.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
How you gunna give MM TP when he doesn't use it in the majority of his career? He uses it more than Lord, Sersi or Aquaman were depicted, and it's one of his defining abilities...

Marvel Fanatic
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
He uses it more than Lord, Sersi or Aquaman were depicted, and it's one of his defining abilities...

Kind of what i thought, haha.

Anyway, what happens here. Does Nefaria have some kind of telepathic resistance? Otherwise I've gotta think he goes down hard.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
He uses it more than Lord, Sersi or Aquaman were depicted, and it's one of his defining abilities... Joke.

Did he even try to use it in FC #1? laughing out loud

Marvel Fanatic
So no one actually has a take on what would happen? haha.

Premutos
Joke.

Did he even try to use it in FC #1? laughing out loud

TP doesn't work too well when one's doped to his eyeballs. big grin

And Nefaria has no resistance to TP AFAIK so he loses this unless he uses his superspeed to attack first.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Premutos
TP doesn't work too well when one's doped to his eyeballs. big grin

And Nefaria has no resistance to TP AFAIK so he loses this unless he uses his superspeed to attack first. Groggy.

Still though, I mean, he's captured by a bunch of villains, you'd think it would be worth a shot to try.

Premutos
Groggy.

Still though, I mean, he's captured by a bunch of villains, you'd think it would be worth a shot to try.

We don't even know how he was (re)captured yet, maybe in the last issue of Salvation Run they'll bother to explain it all to us.

Mr. Slippyfist
We don't even know how he was (re)captured yet, maybe in the last issue of Salvation Run they'll bother to explain it all to us. Whenever that comes out.

Still though, MM was one of the worst written heroes ever.

Premutos
Apparently it comes out this week, but don't quote me on that just in case big grin

http://dccomics.com/comics/?cm=9303

And yeah, poor MM got jobbed out all the time when he was alive. Not even in death could DC give him any respect.

Mr. Slippyfist
I didn't even know he died on the first read...

Premutos
According to some theories he wasn't really dead and was just pretending.

Either way I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Mr. Slippyfist
According to some theories he wasn't really dead and was just pretending.

Either way I'm sure he'll be back soon. I'm not talking about theories, I'm talking about the comic.

His death was thrown out there like he might as well have just gotten knocked out. I had to read it again.

Eel O'Brian
Joke.

Did he even try to use it in FC #1? laughing out loud If he didn't, and he was drugged a killed by a fire blade...

Zauriel + Chloroform > J'onn

Scoobless
And Nefaria has no resistance to TP AFAIK

I don't think it has ever actually come up in any of his appearances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.