Guardian Superman Prime w/Solarsuit vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
This is Thanos at the peak of his power agaisnt GMP w//SS, who takes it?

skyfather
thanos vs someone else with additional power up
another shitty bait thread from you thumb down

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos backhands him back to his pre-power days.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime easily.

Hannibal-Lector
Me thinks prime (although the solarsuit is redundant cause Guardian powerup prime doesnt need it)

I love DC
Baiting. Its allthis guy does

The Great Galen
WTF, how the hell am im bating. Its a legtimate enough thread so stop you're trolling or im reporting.

Badabing
Guys, if you think there's a problem with the thread then report it, don't spam it up. It's not like he said Robin VS Thanos or Punisher VS Superman.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
WTF, how the hell am im bating. Its a legtimate enough thread so stop you're trolling or im reporting. I doubt you were baiting, but Prime does take this without too much effort.

Priest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=483621
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=484209
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=479232
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485904

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt you were baiting, but Prime does take this without too much effort.
He is baiting considering this is 4th thanos/SMP thread erm

The Great Galen
Oh c'mon, those threads always turned to useless spam threads so id figured id make the last one to get a serious debate going that isnt random fanboy rantings.

BradBalboa
whos Thanos ????info plzzzz

Dark-Jaxx
He's the dude on The Great Galen's sig who is having a hole punched through his chest.

Galan007
Originally posted by BradBalboa
whos Thanos ????info plzzzz He's purple. Nuff said. none

quanchi112
Mindrape for the win.

Dark-Jaxx
Punch Thanos in half ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Punch Thanos in half ftw. Prove he has the strength for that when he cant even punch Superboy in half. erm

Sirius77
He punched through the fifth dimension. He punches thanos in half.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
He punched through the fifth dimension. He punches thanos in half. So what. He never punched through someone even close to Thanos' level.

Thanos mindrapes him easily.

ThorForce
He punched through the fifth dimension. He punches thanos in half.

Then why didn't SMP punch Superboy in half.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove he has the strength for that when he cant even punch Superboy in half. erm Apparently you did not read the title. Guardian amped Prime. Oh, and he toyed with Superboy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThorForce
Then why didn't SMP punch Superboy in half. Exactly.

quanchi112
Apparently you did not read the title. Guardian amped Prime. Oh, and he toyed with Superboy. Again Thanos has dealt with beings possessing infinite power before and treated them like curs.

Thanos easily mindrapes Prime here.

Dark-Jaxx
GUARDIAN AMPED PRIME.

You know, the one in Countdown? The one that beat Monarch?

Dark-Jaxx
Again Thanos has dealt with beings possessing infinite power before and treated them like curs.

Thanos easily mindrapes Prime here. The Maker had...No feats.

Prime easily punches Thanos 1,000 times before Thanos can do anything here.

ThorForce
Annihilation seems to have given thanos a bad name.

quanchi112
GUARDIAN AMPED PRIME.

You know, the one in Countdown? The one that beat Monarch? Well he opened his armor thats for sure.

I still dont see how he avoids the mindrape.

Dark-Jaxx
Well he opened his armor thats for sure.

I still dont see how he avoids the mindrape. 1. Yeah, he ripped his armor off, and Monarch died, Prime did not.

2. By having a fist through his brain?

quanchi112
The Maker had...No feats.

Prime easily punches Thanos 1,000 times before Thanos can do anything here. You exaggerate. The Maker still had infinite power and Thanos easily deflected her blasts and treated her like some cur.

Thanos mindrapes him whenever he wants to.

Dark-Jaxx
You exaggerate. The Maker still had infinite power and Thanos easily deflected her blasts and treated her like some cur.

Thanos mindrapes him whenever he wants to. And had no feats. "Infinite power" means jack-shit when you can't back it up. And wasn't she weakened?

2. Nah, SMP speedblitz all day.

quanchi112
And had no feats. "Infinite power" means jack-shit when you can't back it up. And wasn't she weakened?

2. Nah, SMP speedblitz all day. She was in a body thus weakening herself but it doesnt change the fact she had limitless power. Thanos pwned her easily. Prime has nowhere near limitless power and Thanos' durability can take whatever he dishes out. He mindrapes him when he wants to.

Sirius77
Then why didn't SMP punch Superboy in half.

Why didnt thanos punch gamora in half? Ask the writers.

Also, that was conners last showing, Superman-prime jobbed, and conner still died.

Sirius77
Again Thanos has dealt with beings possessing infinite power before and treated them like curs.

Thanos easily mindrapes Prime here.

Infinite power? Name one.

ThorForce
No one said Thanos could punch anyone in half, although you did in fact say SMP could punch someone in half

Dark-Jaxx
She was in a body thus weakening herself but it doesnt change the fact she had limitless power. Thanos pwned her easily. Prime has nowhere near limitless power and Thanos' durability can take whatever he dishes out. He mindrapes him when he wants to. So the fact that she was weakened doesn't matter at all...I fail to see how the hell you came up with that conclusion. You have some pretty jacked up logic dude. The fact that she was weakened in fact DOES change the fact that she had infinite power. And didn't she turn out to not even be the real Beyonder anyway? So she was a no-name who fought Thanos while weakened? Wowz.

Thanos' durability can take anything SMP can dish out? SMP who warps reality with his punches, and who brought back the Multiverse? And this is Countdown Prime who destroys planets by flying through them. But his punches won't hurt Thanos? Lolz. The guy who punched into the 5th Dimension. Thanos is slow as hell. SMP is fast enough to counter blitz 3 Flashes. Do the math.

Sirius77
She was in a body thus weakening herself but it doesnt change the fact she had limitless power. Thanos pwned her easily. Prime has nowhere near limitless power and Thanos' durability can take whatever he dishes out. He mindrapes him when he wants to.

She was in a mortal body. As in able to be killed. Hell, Superman-prime would have speedblitzed her in half. She had no feats, and was in a mortal body.

Sirius77
No one said Thanos could punch anyone in half, although you did in fact say SMP could punch someone in half

So, do you think that thanos' durability is greater than the fifth dimension?

ThorForce
So, do you think that thanos' durability is greater than the fifth dimension?

You really like bringing that up don't you? Punching someone is different that punching "Into the fifth dimension"

quanchi112
Why didnt thanos punch gamora in half? Ask the writers.

Also, that was conners last showing, Superman-prime jobbed, and conner still died. Thanos killed Gamora and this was Thanos before his mistress death upgrade. no expression

quanchi112
Infinite power? Name one. Maker.

Dark-Jaxx
Maker. No feats and was weakened.

Sirius77
Maker.

Name a feat of maker's. Just one that puts her above thanos.

quanchi112
So the fact that she was weakened doesn't matter at all...I fail to see how the hell you came up with that conclusion. You have some pretty jacked up logic dude. The fact that she was weakened in fact DOES change the fact that she had infinite power. And didn't she turn out to not even be the real Beyonder anyway? So she was a no-name who fought Thanos while weakened? Wowz.

Thanos' durability can take anything SMP can dish out? SMP who warps reality with his punches, and who brought back the Multiverse? And this is Countdown Prime who destroys planets by flying through them. But his punches won't hurt Thanos? Lolz. The guy who punched into the 5th Dimension. Thanos is slow as hell. SMP is fast enough to counter blitz 3 Flashes. Do the math. Her body was her weakness but not her power.

It was stated at the beginning of the comic that she had infinite power.

Who did she turn out to be then?

Ok you call my logic warped but you consider Primes punches to warp reality without said circumstances. He warped reality when he broke the wall and when he busted out of the phantom zone. Hardly shows he can warp reality just punching air or people. erm

Didnt Luthor also help bring back the multiverse or do you just give Prime credit for everything that happened in that arc?

His punches will hurt Thanos but not enough to get him the win when Thanos can end this anytime he wants.

Sirius77
You really like bringing that up don't you? Punching someone is different that punching "Into the fifth dimension"

Of course it is. One is warping the laws of physics with physical strength alone to the extent that the barrier between dimensions is breached. The other is striking someone. Did you have a point?

ThorForce
Of course it is. One is warping the laws of physics with physical strength alone to the extent that the barrier between dimensions is breached. The other is striking someone. Did you have a point?

Was it ever said that it was just physical strength alone that did it?

Sirius77
Was it ever said that it was just physical strength alone that did it?

Yes. It was stated by Myxyzptlk when he was being tortured that he was using his physical strength from the amp.

ThorForce
Ok i was just wondering lol, i don't read too much DC.

quanchi112
No feats and was weakened. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-12.jpg

quanchi112
Name a feat of maker's. Just one that puts her above thanos. This is what she is capable of.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-20-1.jpg

quanchi112
Of course it is. One is warping the laws of physics with physical strength alone to the extent that the barrier between dimensions is breached. The other is striking someone. Did you have a point? Again he has never warped anything or anyone by punching them so what does this prove?

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos also said she had unlimited power, when he got Fallen One to go fetch her...

ermm

quanchi112
Yes. It was stated by Myxyzptlk when he was being tortured that he was using his physical strength from the amp. Mxy was powerless as Anntaz took away his magical powers. Prime needed her.

Sirius77
This is what she is capable of.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-08-20-1.jpg

So based upon the words of a guy with an eye patch, she can contract the universe using the power of the crunch. Where is the on panel evidence?

King Kandy
Beyonder was collapsing the multiverse Post-Retcon.

Sirius77
Again he has never warped anything or anyone by punching them so what does this prove?

How is tearing through a dimension not warping physics?

ThorForce
Just admit it Sirius Superbitch-whine loses.

Sirius77
Just admit it Sirius Superbitch-whine loses.

Says the person who has put no evidence fourth whatsoever. erm

quanchi112
So based upon the words of a guy with an eye patch, she can contract the universe using the power of the crunch. Where is the on panel evidence? She is a reality warper. Did you miss the first scan where she shut down the defenses all at once. Do you read my scans?

ThorForce
I'm leaving the debating to Quanchi because he knows a lot more about Thanos.

Stormbreaker
Says the person who has put no evidence fourth whatsoever. erm Says the person who thinks sundipped superman can beat odin. erm

Mr. Slippyfist
So based upon the words of a guy with an eye patch, she can contract the universe using the power of the crunch. Where is the on panel evidence? Heh... 'guy with the eyepatch'...

He was looking at what she can do to figure out what he said, you realize this, don't you?

And the on-panel evidence is on the panels of the scan he just posted... heh.

ThorForce
Originally posted by Stormbreaker
Says the person who thinks sundipped superman can beat odin. erm

Just another person who thinks superman is capable of anything and everything he wants to do.

Stormbreaker
Just another person who thinks superman is capable of anything and everything he wants to do. True dat.

vlaaad12345
Just another person who thinks superman is capable of anything and everything he wants to do.
Totally wasnt overcoming that entropy amped braniac nope never happened,and lawl at anyone thinking thanos wins this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Totally wasnt overcoming that entropy amped braniac nope never happened,and lawl at anyone thinking thanos wins this. How can Prime avoid the mindrape?

Priest
How can Thanos overcome the buttrape?

batdude123
^^^

Superman Prime stomps.

Superherovandal
Wasn't Supes Prime not affected by MM w/ telepathy

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal

As I'm sure Quan will try and bring up, Thanos>>>MM in everything!!111@

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Superherovandal

Well MM's telepathy isnt really comparable with Thanos... + that was a much weaker version of SMP (although still strong enough to easily move planets + counter speed blitz 3 flashes). This version is supposively near infinite/ infinite in strength. Id say Prime wins although not as simply as punching through Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
^^^

Superman Prime stomps. How?

quanchi112
As I'm sure Quan will try and bring up, Thanos>>>MM in everything!!111@ When did MM try telepathy against him?

batdude123
How?

By beating the f*ck out of Thanos. lulz

Get out of here with your "how"s. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
By beating the f*ck out of Thanos. lulz

Get out of here with your "how"s. roll eyes (sarcastic) What stops Thanos from easily mindraping him?

Thanos took on Odin and Tyrant before his final upgrade so really Prime isnt beating anything here. His amp is temporary. Thanos mindrapes him and has the durability to take him head on.

Dark-Jaxx
When did MM try telepathy against him? I would actually like to know this as well.

batdude123
What stops Thanos from easily mindraping him?

Um... his character?

What do you think Thanos is more likely to do if he fought Superman Prime... blast and punch, or mind rape? If you say telepathy is more likely, you're only fooling yourself into believing a fabrication of your own fanboy wet dreams. Thanos is a brawler, and he'd lose this.

Lmao. This is almost as funny as you telling me Thanos would BFR Doomsday ftw.

Thanos took on Odin and Tyrant before his final upgrade so really Prime isnt beating anything here.

Thanos would be overwhelmed by a barrage of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman punches. He'd lose this fight.

His amp is temporary.

laughing out loud

What the f*ck does this have to do with anything? That "temporary amp" is something he has for this fight.

Thanos mindrapes him and has the durability to take him head on.

See, shit like this is part of the reason why I can hardly take you seriously.

Mr. Slippyfist
Lmao. This is almost as funny as you telling me Thanos would BFR Doomsday ftw. In his defense... that's actually believable...
Basic knowledge and seeing that he's being ineffective... etc... meh.

I don't see how anything from anywhere (both Thanos's and Superboy's history) would tell anyone that Thanos would mindrape though...

How would Thanos beat Ion?
"MAGIC!"

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
In his defense... that's actually believable...
Basic knowledge and seeing that he's being ineffective... etc... meh.

Maybe, but would that happen before Thanos gets beaten?

I don't see how anything from anywhere (both Thanos's and Superboy's history) would tell anyone that Thanos would mindrape though...

Thank you, and good night...

Mr. Slippyfist

Thank you, and good night... Most likely.

But Superman Prime is on a completely different level than Thanos could hope... coupled with the fact that you got him using a gutshot option that takes time...
I really can't see how anyone could believe this could work if it was the first thought on his mind...

batdude123
Most likely.

uhuh

But Superman Prime is on a completely different level than Thanos could hope...

thumb up

quanchi112
Um... his character?

What do you think Thanos is more likely to do if he fought Superman Prime... blast and punch, or mind rape? If you say telepathy is more likely, you're only fooling yourself into believing a fabrication of your own fanboy wet dreams. Thanos is a brawler, and he'd lose this.

Lmao. This is almost as funny as you telling me Thanos would BFR Doomsday ftw.

Thanos would be overwhelmed by a barrage of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman punches. He'd lose this fight.

laughing out loud

What the f*ck does this have to do with anything? That "temporary amp" is something he has for this fight.

See, shit like this is part of the reason why I can hardly take you seriously. Uhm well he mindraped the Maker. Both characters are going to have a knowledge of each other. If that gets him the victory why would he not use it.

Are you saying with all that Thanos has accomplished in battles all he can really do is blast and punch. He isnt some idiot who just punches and crushes things. erm

I mean you are acting totally ignorant of Thanos and treating him like he is the Hulk but with energy blasting abilities as well. laughing out loud

Thanos does brawl,he does energy blast,he does mindrape if it gets him the win. He mindraped the Maker and the Fallen One. But according to you he just punches and blasts most of the time so lets forget he has the ability. laughing out loud

Again if Thanos had to bfr Doomsday he would. I proved he has the ability and he is one of the smartest characters in comics and you limiting him and his powerset is well ignorant. erm

Thanos could also put up shields and make Prime work to get at him. Ala Champion. Every move he makes he in effect weakens himself. His amp wont last forever is my point. And you thinking he just stomps Thanos in a few seconds is plain laughable. Thanos before his final upgrade has taken on Odin and Tyrant. These are some heavyhitters to put it mildy. Guess what they are fighting after his upgrade meaning he is even more powerful.

I cant take you seriously when you take away a characters abilities just to try and argue for the other character. erm

quanchi112

Thank you, and good night... Doomsday couldnt beat Thanos in record time either. I mean seriously. The guy beat a weaker Superman and Darkseid who gets outright dominated by top tiers on occasion. So who did Doomsday beat that ranks near Odin or Tyrant both of whom couldnt put him down immediately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.