Living Tribunal Vs Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Bentley
Not us, thats for sure.

leonheartmm
great evil beast. no contest.

Astner
YHWH = Second
LT = Second

LT = YHWH >> GEB shifty

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by leonheartmm
great evil beast. no contest.

thumb up

starlock
GEB for the win

kevdude
Originally posted by Astner
YHWH = Second
LT = Second

LT = YHWH >> GEB shifty

That is of course all wrong wink

btw The Beast swats him away like a fly

batdude123
YHWH = Second
LT = Second

LT = YHWH >> GEB shifty

Lulz.

golem370
I wonder if the ocation of the battle Marvel Universe or DC Universe or a Neutral Universe would make a difference?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by golem370
I wonder if the ocation of the battle Marvel Universe or DC Universe or a Neutral Universe would make a difference?

No. no expression

Mr Master
Originally posted by golem370

I wonder if the ocation of the battle Marvel Universe or DC Universe or a Neutral Universe
would make a difference?
In the Marvel Universe, the GEB is irrelevant so it'd get stomped.
In the DC Universe, vice versa, as in LT gets stomped.
In a Neutral Universe,
if the GEB is truly also the supreme being, then it should win.

The LT is the most powerful entity in Marvel below the Creators. (TOAA)
The mysterious Scathan is by canon somewhere equal to LT. (senseless imo)
(they owned Protege together)
I guess Protege should be mentioned, since it's his fault Scathan is exulted here,
potentially, going by that arc,
Protege could've achieved Godhood above the LT. (as in something like THOTI status)

Any who, imo, nothing but a supreme being can defeat the LT,
because on panel and in LT's bio that's the only force that can and/or has.

skyfather
GEB

celestialdemon
Great Evil Beast wins.

Astner
Well as proven Presence/YHWH aren't supreme. GEB, if anything should be more limited.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Astner Well as proven Presence/YHWH aren't supreme. GEB, if anything should be more limited. And the LT isn't even more limited? he couldn't solve a problem that Thanos had to fix. isn't that the lt's job to do? And then to make it worse, the one above all couldn't fix it either. the one above isn't supreme either then.

Astner
I never said he wasn't more nor less limited. Simply implied that Yahweh was limited, and unable to shape himself for instance.

Galan007
Simply implied that Yahweh was limited, and unable to shape himself for instance. No shit. The actual writers are what 'shaped' him.

Astner
Well he asked Lucifer to shape him.

Galan007
nope

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
nope
Actually, he did.

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
Actually, he did. When? I don't remember.

Air Legend
When? I don't remember.
When he asks Lucifer to share memories:

"So each of us would be the metal to the other's mold. As we flow together into our final shapes. You understand?"

Galan007
When he asks Lucifer to share memories:

"So each of us would be the metal to the other's mold. As we flow together into our final shapes. You understand?" That's talking about them 'merging' though. I was referring to who originally shaped Yah.

Air Legend
That's talking about them 'merging' though. I was referring to who originally shaped Yah.
No, it's not talking about "merging". Yahweh says in the panel before that they would become TWO new beings.

Doesn't matter if you were referring to who originally shaped him, Astner merely said he asked Lucifer to shape him, which he in fact did.

Galan007
No, it's not talking about "merging". Yahweh says in the panel before that they would become TWO new beings.

Doesn't matter if you were referring to who originally shaped him, Astner merely said he asked Lucifer to shape him, which he in fact did. Cool beans, don't get your panties in a twist. T'was a simple miscommunication. smile

Myself and Astner were referring to 2 different happenings. smile

Air Legend
smile

kevdude
Never saw God asking Lucifer to shape him, God came around to have Luci rejoin with him and because he wanted to know him better as he felt sorry for him and knowing it would be Lucifer's only chance to return to God or be stuck in the void forever or until there was a creation that was birthed in the nothingness for only him which will never happen smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.