Hank Pym runs the Guantlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Pym is in his Yellowjacket persona, he has five minutes of prep, he faces:

1- Punisher with an uzzi.
2- Batman
3- Spider-man
4- Savage Land Tyrannosaur.
5- A Sentinel.
6- Gorilla-Grodd.
7- Skrull-bolt.

How does he fare?

Acrosurge
If he can deal with Spider-Man's speed and spider-sense, then he makes it to 6. At that point, Grodd would likely wind up TPing Hank.

Entity
Batarang in crouch ftw! wink

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Entity
Batarang in crouch ftw! wink I doubt Bats could hit Pym. If Pym is at the top of his game, he'd shrink down to insect size and nail Batman with a disruptor powerful enough to KO the T-Rex featured later in this gauntlet.

Bentley
I'm not quite sure if thats the right order...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not quite sure if thats the right order... Looks okay to me. A Sentinel MIGHT be more powerful than Grodd, but it is nowhere near as dangerous intellectually. And Skrull-Bolt seemed to have some manner of overwhelming firepower.

The challenges stack up pretty well here for Pym, IMO.

Galan007
Pym is in his Yellowjacket persona, he has five minutes of prep, he faces:

1- Punisher with an uzzi.
2- Batman
3- Spider-man
4- Savage Land Tyrannosaur.
5- A Sentinel.
6- Gorilla-Grodd.
7- Skrull-bolt.

How does he fare? Pym would do better if you had Prof. X using TP to make him believe each of the combatants were 110lb women, me thinks. happy

Bentley
Pym hater!

Entity
Pym hater! Truth hurts!

carnage52
stops at 2

batdude123
Ironically, Reed has hit Sue more than Hank has hit Jan, but you never hear about it...

Bentley
Because Sue knows how to take it wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
Ironically, Reed has hit Sue more than Hank has hit Jan, but you never hear about it...

Cos Sue keeps whoring around with Namor and she knows she deserves it.

embarrasment

Raoul
Originally posted by Acrosurge
If he can deal with Spider-Man's speed and spider-sense, then he makes it to 6. At that point, Grodd would likely wind up TPing Hank.

thumb up

Originally posted by Scoobless
Cos Sue keeps whoring around with Namor and she knows she deserves it.

embarrasment

true...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Entity
Truth hurts!

I wanna make something funny up involving phones, janet's face, wifebeating and the word "truth"....but it's 3 AM so...

Raoul
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I wanna make something funny up involving phones, janet's face, wifebeating and the word "truth"....but it's 3 AM so...

woot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.