Who are the six people smarter than Amadeos Cho?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ultimatethor
Amadeos Cho was said to be the seventh smartest eprson in the world. But who are the six people smarter than him?

My list in order of intelligence

1. Reed Richards
2. Doom
3. Tony stark
4. Hank pym
5. Bruce banner
6.?????

Mindset
Black Panther, who'd be probably #4

fangirl101
Professor X possibly.

Galan007
Doom, Reed, Tony, Hank, BP, Bruce.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom, Reed, Tony, BP, Hank, Bruce.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Amadeos Cho was said to be the seventh smartest eprson in the world. But who are the six people smarter than him?

1. Reed Richards
2. Doom
3. Tony stark
4. Hank pym
5. Bruce banner
6.?????

6 = MacGyver

smile

psycho gundam
jose santini aka the mad thinker is smarter and so is charles xavier.

reed, victor von doom, and the mad thinker are pretty close in intelligence.

llagrok
He's not number 7

ultimatethor
Originally posted by llagrok
He's not number 7

Fact or just opinion?

DestinyGuy678
#1 T' Challa smile

-K-M-
Master of the World

TricksterPriest
apocalypse

psycho gundam

1. Reed Richards
2. Doom
3. Tony stark
4. Hank pym
5. Bruce banner
6.????? 6. xavier or mad thinker according to reed

Endrict Nuul
Does Brainiac count?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Does Brainiac count? wrong company and besides, computers/robots don't count

golem370
High E

skyfather
i think the ranking only concerned good guys??

reed
stark
pym
banner
panther

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
High E doesn't count either, he is believed dead/missing by history, which took place in the 1800's. same with essex. it's like saying darwin himself is the 6th smartest.

the list is for the smartest living humans in the known world, xavier counts because his intellect has nothing to do with his powers and he has gained multiple doctorates and ph.d's in different fields.

Endrict Nuul
Blue Beetle?

Bentley
I don't think Doom is considered into that list, he is very hermetic in his knowledge and I don't believe he would let anyone put a number on his mind. However, if this list is not an official one, but one that Reed considers, then Doom has to be on it.

Scoobless
Blue Beetle?

This is only about marvel earth.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
This is only about marvel earth.

Ok...

Endrict Nuul
Than Charles or Black Panther.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doesn't count either, he is believed dead/missing by history, which took place in the 1800's. same with essex. it's like saying darwin himself is the 6th smartest.

the list is for the smartest living humans in the known world, xavier counts because his intellect has nothing to do with his powers and he has gained multiple doctorates and ph.d's in different fields.

Couldnt xavier have sort of cheated to get those degrees? He is a master telepath after all and transferring knowledge might not be that hard.

Bentley
I don't really think that Xavier is smarter than Cho. Consider that Cho is a boy, he could get any number of phd's if he wanted to, the thing is that his youth prevents you from consider his achievements.

Also, Xavier would have to be smarter than Hank Mcoy for that.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't really think that Xavier is smarter than Cho. Consider that Cho is a boy, he could get any number of phd's if he wanted to, the thing is that his youth prevents you from consider his achievements.

What about Sinister?

Endrict Nuul

Yeah, forgot about Hank Mcoy...so Hank and Black Panther.

Bentley
Originally posted by Scoobless
What about Sinister?

I think he is too much of an underground character, too old and not officially a scientist when it comes to the community. As someone already said, Essen is considered dead, just like the High E, that should make take them out of the competition.

Endrict Nuul
Wasn't Kang the Conqueror born on Earth? can he count?

Bentley
I assume is kind of an official list, S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff or something, time-travelers are not likely to be in.

Mindset
It's Reed, Doom, Tony, BP, Pym, and Banner.

PERIOD.

END OF DISCUSSION.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Bentley
Cho would be smart enough not to hit his wife shifty

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
It's Reed, Doom, Tony, BP, Pym, and Banner.

PERIOD.

END OF DISCUSSION.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You can't tell me what to do, do you see a ring on this finger?

Mindset

Not yet. love

Bentley

Dang, I'm lame. I though he meant a green lantern ring. embarrasment

DestinyGuy678
Than Charles or Black Panther. I dunno, I think xavier is more wise than he is smart.....I think bp is above him

Badabing
Dang, I'm lame. I though he meant a green lantern ring. embarrasment durelly

Endrict Nuul
Dang, I'm lame. I though he meant a green lantern ring. embarrasment

doh

Galan007
You can't tell me what to do, do you see a ring on this finger? I must've really lost it... I don't see a ring or a finger.. messed

TricksterPriest
If Sinister and High E are getting consideration, why not Apoc? survialdurest And if he's getting excluded by virtue of being underground, then doesn't that exclude a few superheros as well?

psycho gundam
Couldnt xavier have sort of cheated to get those degrees? He is a master telepath after all and transferring knowledge might not be that hard. yes it is possible but there is no way he would resort to that. xavier is all about human/mutant equality so any advantage he had he would suppress so that he himself would be seen as an equal.
xavier is a legitimate genius of several fields.

Eel O'Brian
yes it is possible but there is no way he would resort to that. xavier is all about human/mutant equality so any advantage he had he would suppress so that he himself would be seen as an equal.
xavier is a legitimate genius of several fields. Xavier's also an incredible bastard. I wouldn't put gimmicking degrees past him if I didn't think he legitimately felt he needed to know the information.

Of course, telepathically learning that wouldn't be out of the question.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Sinister and High E are getting consideration, why not Apoc? survialdurest And if he's getting excluded by virtue of being underground, then doesn't that exclude a few superheros as well?

Apocalypse is an idiot, THAT'S WHY!

Mr Marvel
1 Reed Richard

2 Dr Doom

3 Bruce Banner-(his intelligence is said to be too high to be measured by any Intelligence test)

4 The Leader -(He should be smarter than all these people (having Superhuman Intelligence and all) however I don't feel that he has lived up to his potential.

5 Murdok ( AIM created him as a means to process the vast amounts of information used within their elaborate experiments, ex The Cosmic Cube. Which couldn't be done by any computer they could created. In essence he's a Hyper Computer)

6 Tony Stark

7 Hank Pym

8 Magneto

9 Apocalypse

10 Possibly Kid Omega

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
1 Reed Richard

2 Dr Doom

3 Bruce Banner-(his intelligence is said to be too high to be measured by any Intelligence test)

4 The Leader -(He should be smarter than all these people (having Superhuman Intelligence and all) however I don't feel that he has lived up to his potential.

5 Murdok ( AIM created him as a means to process the vast amounts of information used within their elaborate experiments, ex The Cosmic Cube. Which couldn't be done by any computer they could created. In essence he's a Hyper Computer)

6 Tony Stark

7 Hank Pym

8 Magneto

9 Apocalypse

10 Possibly Kid Omega

Following the premise of this thread, wouldn't #7 have to be Amadeus Cho?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
1 Reed Richard

2 Dr Doom

6 Tony Stark

7 Hank Pym

8 Magneto

9 Apocalypse

10 Possibly Kid Omega there is a core list for the elite 7, there is only one unknown.

{in no order}

-reed richards
-anthony stark
-henry pym
-charles f. xavier
-amadeus cho
-david bruce banner

------could be------

-? I believe it is jose santini aka the mad thinker
-? most believe it to be victor von doom

those not eligible for the title and why;

-the leader. gamma radiation greatly amped his intellect but even prior to that he was second only to bruce banner in their scientific fields.

-nathanial essex. believed dead by the scientific community. even before that like all mad scientists he was ostracized for his discoveries so he wouldn't even get credit from the scientific community.

-en sabah nur. born and raised before western civilization was even created, and was known to be a godly figure for the majority of his time on earth.

-erik lensherr. raised in the auschwitz concentration camps without a true public identity. he like apocalypse lacks normal human contact.

the way this list works is that it is for those who are legal citizens and are known by the general public. they by no means are the most intelligant beings on the planet(for the most part) but their intelligance is not amped by any external means. for example the flash is faster than frank castle but one gained their speed artificially or through unaturall means. if that speed was stripped, the much more trained human in this case the punisher would arguably be the faster human being in the 100 meter dash.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
Following the premise of this thread, wouldn't #7 have to be Amadeus Cho? No. He must be 11.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Xavier's also an incredible bastard. I wouldn't put gimmicking degrees past him if I didn't think he legitimately felt he needed to know the information.

Of course, telepathically learning that wouldn't be out of the question.

Frankly, I can't see how any telepath with degrees can be called legit. Unless we know that they weren't cheating, how can we be sure they didn't telepathically read the answers or telepathically transfer information? no

If you're going to exclude Apoc for his lack of conventional ID, (and not his technopathy and celestial tech, both of which I could actually appreciate as reasons, cause following Psycho's reasoning we apparently need to exclude artificially enhanced people as well), then you have to exclude Xavier on the basis of his using his TP to enhance his intellect.

And Reed Richards himself, since his powers also enhanced his intellect.

Mr. Slippyfist
If you're going to exclude Apoc for his lack of conventional ID, It's not that, it's because he's not the biggest cock in a bouquet of cocks...

Or brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...

Either or... ermm

psycho gundam
Frankly, I can't see how any telepath with degrees can be called legit. Unless we know that they weren't cheating, how can we be sure they didn't telepathically read the answers or telepathically transfer information? no

If you're going to exclude Apoc for his lack of conventional ID, (and not his technopathy and celestial tech, both of which I could actually appreciate as reasons, cause following Psycho's reasoning we apparently need to exclude artificially enhanced people as well), then you have to exclude Xavier on the basis of his using his TP to enhance his intellect.

And Reed Richards himself, since his powers also enhanced his intellect. charles fallows a strict rule of ethics, especially when mutant powers are concerned. cheating to gain doctorates is a huge disregard of that mindset.

Bentley
You kidding? Professor X is a bastard.

Anyways, Beast is smarter than he is.

swerve1988
En Sabah Nur

golem370
Mad Thinker- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Mad_Thinker

llagrok
there is a core list for the elite 7, there is only one unknown.

{in no order}

-reed richards
-anthony stark
-henry pym
-charles f. xavier
-amadeus cho
-david bruce banner

------could be------

-? I believe it is jose santini aka the mad thinker
-? most believe it to be victor von doom

those not eligible for the title and why;

-the leader. gamma radiation greatly amped his intellect but even prior to that he was second only to bruce banner in their scientific fields.

-nathanial essex. believed dead by the scientific community. even before that like all mad scientists he was ostracized for his discoveries so he wouldn't even get credit from the scientific community.

-en sabah nur. born and raised before western civilization was even created, and was known to be a godly figure for the majority of his time on earth.

-erik lensherr. raised in the auschwitz concentration camps without a true public identity. he like apocalypse lacks normal human contact.

the way this list works is that it is for those who are legal citizens and are known by the general public. they by no means are the most intelligant beings on the planet(for the most part) but their intelligance is not amped by any external means. for example the flash is faster than frank castle but one gained their speed artificially or through unaturall means. if that speed was stripped, the much more trained human in this case the punisher would arguably be the faster human being in the 100 meter dash.

How on earth do you justify putting Xavier above Kid Omega? Frost stated that they weren't comparable to him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by llagrok
How on earth do you justify putting Xavier above Kid Omega? Frost stated that they weren't comparable to him. again, his powers amp his intellect. the list is devoted to those who's natural intelligence is high without any modification of any sort, and known by the the general public, because after all it is them who regard them as the world's smartest.

for instance if their was a meteor about to strike the earth, the governments of the world would contact reed richards, stark, banner etc to lead a project to prevent it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.