Mr. Terrific vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
should be good, Terrific probably has an advantage but who takes it?

mr. terrific gets 15 T-Spheres

Fight taks place in a city

Scoobless
Iron Man

Marvelknight
I love Mr. Terrific, But IM may be too much to handle. This is kinda like spite IMO. Mr. Terrific could interfere with IM's suit at close range. The thing is that, IM can finish this from afar. IM 9-10/10.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I love Mr. Terrific, But IM may be too much to handle. This is kinda like spite IMO. Mr. Terrific could interfere with IM's suit at close range. The thing is that, IM can finish this from afar. IM 9-10/10. I thought mr. terrific was invisible to echnology, ironman wouldnt have a way of targetting him

Galan007
IM.

He's just done a lot more.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I thought mr. terrific was invisible to echnology, ironman wouldnt have a way of targetting him
Very true. But Tony can also target manually. Even if the missile doesn't hit MT directly, the blast radius will still catch him.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Very true. But Tony can also target manually. Even if the missile doesn't hit MT directly, the blast radius will still catch him. well thats what the holo grams are for, if otny has to target mr. terrific manually he wont b ablae to tell the difference would he?

Galan007
I'm curious as to how MT would get around Tony's FF? And also if MT's tech can be taken out via EMP (which Tony can produce)?

Scoobless
well thats what the holo grams are for, if otny has to target mr. terrific manually he wont b ablae to tell the difference would he?

He can just blow up the whole area.

shrug

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm curious as to how MT would get around Tony's FF? And also if MT's tech can be taken out via EMP (which Tony can produce)?

I'm pretty sure that the mask at least is protected from EMPs. Regardless Tony is human, he'll be able to see and shoot Michael.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Scoobless

shrug haha....Terrific could fly away.....or something I dunno, but Mr. Terrifics t- SPheres generate a pretty powerful explosion too (it would probably knock ironman out of the air)

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure that the mask at least is protected from EMPs. Regardless Tony is human, he'll be able to see and shoot Michael. the holooograaaams

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless

shrug First use a neural net, so MT forgets how to use any tech he has, then blow up the whole area. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
the holooograaaams

Scattershot. Trial and error. Luck.

no expression

First use a neural net, so MT forgets how to use any tech he has, then blow up the whole area. big grin

The T-Sphere's are an extension of his brain at this point. He doesn't really need to remember how they work just will them to perform a task.

Apolloknight
Iron man

DestinyGuy678
Scattershot. Trial and error. Luck.

no expression

The T-Sphere's are an extension of his brain at this point. He doesn't really need to remember how they work just will them to perform a task.
buuut mr terrific just wont stand there one t-sphere manged t oknock black adam and captain marvel out of the air, it will definently take ironman out of the air

Galan007
The T-Sphere's are an extension of his brain at this point. He doesn't really need to remember how they work just will them to perform a task. Force-field then. smile

I also wonder how Tony's polar magnetic field would do against the T-Spheres?

Symmetric Chaos
buuut mr terrific just wont stand there one t-sphere manged t oknock black adam and captain marvel out of the air, it will definently take ironman out of the air

Tony is perfectly capable of dodging (Adam and Marvel were distracted) not to mention he has an early warning system.

DestinyGuy678
Tony is perfectly capable of dodging (Adam and Marvel were distracted) not to mention he has an early warning system. yeah but if mr. terrific makes holor grams of not only himself but other t-spheres hed be able to fake out ironman...possibly

Galan007
I've never seen friggin' holograms get props like this before. ermm

skyfather
stark

Mr. Slippyfist
I swear Tony f*cked up someone trying to hologram him before...

Blair Wind
I've never seen friggin' holograms get props like this before. ermm

Its not like Iron man does not have the same stuff:
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv129610yk7.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv129611um7.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv129612ru9.jpg

Plus, sonics = Human shut down frequency. Not sure if Terrific has a defense for that...

On that note, I probably should upload the billion scans I have of Ironman to his respect thread. I was going to organize it and everything, but then you decided to go posting in it so I got lazy stick out tongue

Galan007
^^

I was just saying that one users answer for damn near every option Tony has here was, "but.... Mr. T has teh holograms!!"

dur.

DestinyGuy678
^^

I was just saying that one users answer for damn near every option Tony has here was, "but.... Mr. T has teh holograms!!"

dur. only because ironmas human eye wouldnt be able to tell the difference

Galan007
only because ironmas human eye wouldnt be able to tell the difference and??

DestinyGuy678
and?? meaning I think mr. terrefic can take 4/10

Galan007
meaning I think mr. terrefic can take 4/10 Ohh, okay... giggle00

Soljer
Ohh, okay... giggle00

laughing.

george '06
iron man 7 or 8 / 10
maybe MT could just throw al the t- speres at him at once, and detonate them, since ironman couldnt keep track of all of them

ThorForce
Iron man takes him 9/10

ThorForce

Darth Martin
Tony has no way to see him. But he could just fly up and nuke the area I suppose.

Innerhype
Full Form Repulsor FTW then?

Darth Martin
The T-Sphere self-destruct system could damage Tony.

shiv
IM lacks the means to Attack Terrific

He is invisible to Technology
And his Technology and its transmissions are invisible to Hostile technology.

One T sphere can bend light Around Mr Terrific to render him invisible to the naked eye.

If IM nukes the area The T spheres and his costume will protect him with an energy field

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.