Should they return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Should the Nemesis be back in more Resident Evil games, and should Pyramid Head be back in more Silent Hill games? I think so on both.

ragesRemorse
I think Nemesis' story has been told and his presence would be more of a gimmick in another game than an indomitable presence, but i think pyramid head could work in future silent hill games. Pyramid head still has alot of mystery behind him, he hasn't been demystified as Nemesis has

Darth Vicious
I agree, its been done already. Thats why I like Resident Evil 4, it kept the horror aspect that made the games so good but the story was completely different which was refreshing.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I think Nemesis' story has been told and his presence would be more of a gimmick in another game than an indomitable presence, but i think pyramid head could work in future silent hill games. Pyramid head still has alot of mystery behind him, he hasn't been demystified as Nemesis has

I havent played Resident Evil 3 fully and I was thinking when I heard that Jill sealed Nemesis in a casket and she got out of Raccoon city before it got nuked or whatever, perhaps it would be possible that the casket might have shielded the Nemesis and he lives.

Or maybe just for the heck of it, Capcom will probably remake Resident Evil 3 and put it on the PS3.

ThoraxeRMG
No.

Neo Darkhalen
i hated the nemesis, there is no point for him to appear in another game, his story was told and RES3 was the weakest of the 3 games.

@st
Nemesis doesnt need to come back, the chainsaw man alone from RE4 is a much better enemy. I would love Pyramid Head to come back, there is nothing scarier than having him appear ahead of you in a tight hallway.

Nemesis X
I wonder what Pyramid Head's face looks like. That guys face is as mysterious as Master Chief's.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
Nemesis doesnt need to come back, the chainsaw man alone from RE4 is a much better enemy. I would love Pyramid Head to come back, there is nothing scarier than having him appear ahead of you in a tight hallway.

or chase you down the hallway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.