The Spectre vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Tyrant comes to the DC Universe looking to conquer it in order to have more resources to destroy Galactus. Can Spectre stop him from enslaving the DC Universe?

skyfather
yes

celestialdemon
Spectre destroys him.

WrathfulDwarf
Tyrant picked the wrong Universe here...

ThorForce
Spectre wins.

ThorForce

guy222
spectre

TricksterPriest
One does not provoke God's Wrath lightly. galan_spectre

Spectre: "Tyrant! Judgement has come down upon you!"
Tyrant: "I've conquered countless worlds, and destroyed beings far greater than you, phantom."
Spectre: "You believe yourself a god? Blasphemer! The Presence does suffer challenges to it's will lightly!" *grows bigger than a galaxy, stars and planets becoming part of it's body*
Tyrant: "What?! What is this?! It cannot be! Your power is mightier than my former Master!"
Spectre: "I am the Lord God's wrath. Behold the judgement of the Presence!" *glows brighter than a thousand supernovas*
Tyrant: "GUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" *desintegrates
Spectre: "Judgement has been measured, weighed, and dealt. My task is done here" *fades into nothingness*

Ok, I admit it was a bit overboard. But I just had the urge to write how it might sound in a comic. srug

norrinradd43
Tyrant just cant hang with this one...even full power gets blinked out of existance.

guy222
Hey buddy

How ya been

Knowsbleed33
I don't see what weapons Tyrant has against the Spectre, provided the Spectre is written properly that is.

Spectre ftw.

batdude123
Originally posted by Supermutant
Tyrant comes to the DC Universe looking to conquer it in order to have more resources to destroy Galactus. Can Spectre stop him from enslaving the DC Universe?

lulz u siriuz?

ThorForce
Originally posted by batdude123
lulz u siriuz?

yaz his siriuz

norrinradd43
been good guy urself?

guy222
Doin good, my friend

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
One does not provoke God's Wrath lightly. galan_spectre

Spectre: "Tyrant! Judgement has come down upon you!"
Tyrant: "I've conquered countless worlds, and destroyed beings far greater than you, phantom."
Spectre: "You believe yourself a god? Blasphemer! The Presence does suffer challenges to it's will lightly!" *grows bigger than a galaxy, stars and planets becoming part of it's body*
Tyrant: "What?! What is this?! It cannot be! Your power is mightier than my former Master!"
Spectre: "I am the Lord God's wrath. Behold the judgement of the Presence!" *glows brighter than a thousand supernovas*
Tyrant: "GUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" *desintegrates
Spectre: "Judgement has been measured, weighed, and dealt. My task is done here" *fades into nothingness*

Ok, I admit it was a bit overboard. But I just had the urge to write how it might sound in a comic. srug
There's nothing Ironic about that punishment. You fail.

guy222
spectre

starlock
Spectre for the win

occultdestroyer
This one's a no-brainer. Spectre undoubtedly wins, even without his full potential. Even if he weakens himself like what he did against Anti-Monitor, he still fades Tyrant to inexistence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.