Sabretooth vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/89315-80130-sabretooth_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/242834-137484-hercules_super.jpg

ThorForce
Oh my jesus....

Hercules in a major stomp

Marvelknight
What kind of %#$@ is this? Spite.

Nemesis X
Are you joking? If Hercules can own Hades (which I may remind is the god of death), he can own Sabertooth.

Hercules can lift a friggin mountain bigger than Rushmore for god sakes.

Mr. Slippyfist

There's a storm a brewin'.

Starscream M
Wolverine can hold his own against Hulk (pre World War Hulk)

Hercules is inferior to Hulk, and Sabretooth is superior to Wolverine, i don't see why everyone thinks this is spite

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by Starscream M

Hercules is inferior to Hulk, and Sabretooth is superior to Wolverine, i don't see why everyone thinks this is spite laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

Mindset
Because it is.

Battlehammer
it not really well not mortal herc any ways.

Nemesis X
This is stupid. The hell's your next thread, Superman vs. Nightcrawler?

Stormbreaker

Hercules is inferior to Hulk, and Sabretooth is superior to Wolverine, i don't see why everyone thinks this is spite laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Starscream M
Originally posted by Stormbreaker
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing you felt a compelling need to post the same garbage twice?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is stupid. The hell's your next thread, Superman vs. Nightcrawler?

thats not the same as this thread at all............

but not surprized when you think connan who inferior to sabertooth in ever way would beat him...........

jinzin
It's not unreasonable for Sabretooth to take 4 wins away from this fight. At any rate, it's hardly spite.

Mr. Slippyfist
laughing

I don't know what's going on, but I bet it's hilarious!

Dark-Jaxx

Hercules is inferior to Hulk, and Sabretooth is superior to Wolverine, i don't see why everyone thinks this is spite Funniest shit I read all day.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Funniest shit I read all day. too bad it's true

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Funniest shit I read all day. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
It's not unreasonable for Sabretooth to take 4 wins away from this fight. At any rate, it's hardly spite.

2 wins I say.

And what I say is fact.

ThorForce
you felt a compelling need to post the same garbage twice?

you felt the need to post this garbage ONCE?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ThorForce
Oh my jesus....

Hercules in a major stomp

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
2 wins I say.

And what I say is fact.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by ThorForce
you felt the need to post this garbage ONCE? Zing!

KMC needs less retarded threads.

Mindset
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm glad you agree.

That is the, "I totally agree" face, right?

Marvelknight
Sabretooth is the man, but he isn't taking no wins here. What's next, Sabretooth can get 2 or 4 wins against Thor without his hammer? The nonsense has to stop.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Sabretooth is the man, but he isn't taking no wins here. What's next, Sabretooth can get 2 or 4 wins against Thor without his hammer? The nonsense has to stop.

wolverine has beaten herc before......................

People like sabertooth and wolverine are anti bricks there created to battle people like herc...........

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wolverine has beaten herc before......................

People like sabertooth and wolverine are anti bricks there created to battle people like herc...........
How did this happen?

Battlehammer
How did this happen?
by out fighting him.............prior to recently mortal herc was not all that impressive he was a typical brick just on the stronger end and slightly more skilled

Marvelknight
I'm not saying you're lying, but it's hard to believe..... Oh well, it is what it is.

jinzin

Sabretooth put the stomp on killpower who was able to stalemate Herc in arm wrestling, he should be able to take at the LEAST 3 if not 4.

Mr. Slippyfist
How did this happen? They were put through the 'Weapon AB' program, and went through rigorous test to turn into anti-bricks to combat the likes of Herc...

How do you think it happened?

Obviously some cutting happened. Obviously some blood, and oh, Wolverine was in Bone Claw (ya... he was Bone Claw off memory)... and it never alluded to him being mortal that I recall...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
They were put through the 'Weapon AB' program, and went through rigorous test to turn into anti-bricks to combat the likes of Herc...

Obviously some cutting happened. Obviously some blood, and oh, Wolverine was in Bone Claw (ya... he was Bone Claw off memory)... and it never alluded to him being mortal that I recall...
I think at the time of the event he was mortal herc, but I could have been mistaken.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
They were put through the 'Weapon AB' program, and went through rigorous test to turn into anti-bricks to combat the likes of Herc...

laughing out loud

guy222
Hercules

http://www.imageboo.com/files/r5luchpojb5ixusrkmyy_thumb.jpg

laughing

george '06
Herc rapes sabertooth
15/10

carnage52
sabertooth gets every bone in his body broken.

Bouboumaster
Against Hercules:
Wolverine: 3
Sabertooth: 2

Rhinoceros
Adamantium Sabes? I don't see non-Adamantium doing much. (How tough is mortal herc compared to Immortal)

Besides, if Herc is bloodlusted he wouldn't act like a hero and wouldn't act like he normally does in comics.

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Hercules

laughing laughing out loud

carnage52
Originally posted by guy222
Hercules

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jinzin
Still think Sabes takes four.

Hyperion Prime
Hercules one Shots him or does what WWH did to Wolverine. He keeps pounding him in the head till he is knocked out or he punches him miles away.

Hercules 9/10 He loses 1 when he is drunk.

tkitna
Herc 9/10

The only one he loses is because he didnt take the fight seriously and was already on the ground laughing.

jinzin
If WWH didn't have a healing factor he'd have been dead from bloodloss before he even managed to drop Logan.

no expression

If herc did that he'd be minus an arm if Sabretooth can cut him.
Herc would have to fight smart rather than just going in and winging it trying to grapple with Sabretooth.

Warbird knew that she couldn't do that or Sabretooth would mangle her.
And Killpower pretty much discredits any argument you have that Sabretooth would get one shotted. erm

Newjak
If WWH didn't have a healing factor he'd have been dead from bloodloss before he even managed to drop Logan.

no expression

If herc did that he'd be minus an arm if Sabretooth can cut him.
Herc would have to fight smart rather than just going in and winging it trying to grapple with Sabretooth.

Warbird knew that she couldn't do that or Sabretooth would mangle her.
And Killpower pretty much discredits any argument you have that Sabretooth would get one shotted. erm FYI Herc has a healing Factor no expression

THe guy got shot with tons of Hydra Blood Coated bullets and all it did was make him really angry.

Herc wins every day all day till the end of time.

And even if he didn't all herc does is literally lift the battlefield and pt it on Sabertooth. no expression

Hyperion Prime
Sabertooth gets one-shotted like Wolverine when the Thing bonked him on the head in the Fantastic 4 vs the X-men. Or when Juggernaut one-shotted Wolverine with a backhand.

Next people will start saying Sabertooth can beat the Juggernaut, Superman, and Ultron all at the same time. This is not directed at anyone in this thread. laughing sick

jinzin
Originally posted by Newjak
FYI Herc has a healing Factor no expression

THe guy got shot with tons of Hydra Blood Coated bullets and all it did was make him really angry.

Herc wins every day all day till the end of time.

And even if he didn't all herc does is literally lift the battlefield and pt it on Sabertooth. no expression

Yeah he does, it's like Roughouses, but he can still be bled out.

lol, well that's true, but I alsways thought a win by plot device robs the point of these battles. erm

jinzin
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Sabertooth gets one-shotted like Wolverine when the Thing bonked him on the head in the Fantastic 4 vs the X-men. Or when Juggernaut one-shotted Wolverine with a backhand.

thing did that to Wolverine when Wolverine was already dazed from flooring Thing without his claws out.
And it's still a low low low end showing left far behind in the minority.

Juggernaught NEVER one shotted Logan with a backhand. no expression

Wolverine's not even really relivent to Sabretooth; Someone with circa-Hercules level strength failed to one-shot Sabretooth. And was in fact losing his fight with tooth.

Next people will start saying Sabertooth can beat the Juggernaut, Superman, and Ultron all at the same time. This is not directed at anyone in this thread. laughing sick

What the f**k?

Newjak
Yeah he does, it's like Roughouses, but he can still be bled out.

lol, well that's true, but I alsways thought a win by plot device robs the point of these battles. erm He got shot through the stomach, and chest and wasn't bleeding at all no expression

How is it a win by plot deviceerm

Fine then how about this he uses a Thunder Clap and dazes Sabertooth.

Newjak
thing did that to Wolverine when Wolverine was already dazed from flooring Thing without his claws out.
And it's still a low low low end showing left far behind in the minority.

Juggernaught NEVER one shotted Logan with a backhand. no expression

Wolverine's not even really relivent to Sabretooth; Someone with circa-Hercules level strength failed to one-shot Sabretooth. And was in fact losing his fight with tooth.

What the f**k? Actually Juggernaut has KOed Wolverine in one shot.

jinzin
He got shot through the stomach, and chest and wasn't bleeding at all no expression

How is it a win by plot deviceerm

Fine then how about this he uses a Thunder Clap and dazes Sabertooth.

What the?

Okay what issue did this happen in?

Actually now that I think about it, that sounds exactly like Roughouses healing factor, Wolverine never really drew his blood in retrospect but he did manage to cause damage enough to win.

Guess I'm not up to snuff on current Herc though.
I refer to that as a plot device because it allows herc to win without engaging in a fight.
Though I'd assume the thunderclap would be a pretty much outside Herc's character. erm

jinzin
Actually Juggernaut has KOed Wolverine in one shot. Not with a backhand he didn't.

Badabing
Not with a backhand he didn't. Wasn't it Spidey who KOed Logan with a backhand in Secret Wars? biscuits

At least I thought it was posted on KMC earlier. duryes

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
Wasn't it Spidey who KOed Logan with a backhand in Secret Wars? biscuits

At least I thought it was posted on KMC earlier. duryes

lol, tell me you're joking.

Badabing
lol, tell me you're joking. I am joking but somebody did post that.

snoopdogg
Actually Juggernaut has KOed Wolverine in one shot. Logan is no match for Juggernaut. Juggy can put him down with a backhand. But Creed can sneak out maybe a win or two against Hercules if he gets lucky.

Raoul
ermm

Newjak
What the?

Okay what issue did this happen in?

Actually now that I think about it, that sounds exactly like Roughouses healing factor, Wolverine never really drew his blood in retrospect but he did manage to cause damage enough to win.

Guess I'm not up to snuff on current Herc though.
I refer to that as a plot device because it allows herc to win without engaging in a fight.
Though I'd assume the thunderclap would be a pretty much outside Herc's character. erm I think it was either in the new Herc series or the ne wMIghty Avengers one. I can not remember which one.

It had Ares in it, and Ironman, and Wonder Man though.

Ok then I think you are reaching a little bit. What WWH did Herc could do with the exception that Herc is a much better H2H fighter than King Hulk was.

And Juggernaut did KO him with a backhand I think.

snoopdogg

And Juggernaut did KO him with a backhand I think. I'm pretty sure he did also. A few issue earlier Logan took a open handed backslap from Colossus without much trouble.

jinzin
I think it was either in the new Herc series or the ne wMIghty Avengers one. I can not remember which one.

It had Ares in it, and Ironman, and Wonder Man though.

Ok then I think you are reaching a little bit. What WWH did Herc could do with the exception that Herc is a much better H2H fighter than King Hulk was.

And Juggernaut did KO him with a backhand I think.

Well if you find out the issue number lemme know k?

And no reaching involved, fighting ability doesn't play a factor when you grab someone to keep them from using their speed and agility, it necessarily leaves your arm helpess as it's busy grabbing/holding.

Jugg did KO him with a backhand, but that was after hitting/throwing him 4 more times before that during the fight.

BUSTER1
Well if you find out the issue number lemme know k?

And no reaching involved, fighting ability doesn't play a factor when you grab someone to keep them from using their speed and agility, it necessarily leaves your arm helpess as it's busy grabbing/holding.

Jugg did KO him with a backhand, but that was after hitting/throwing him 4 more times before that during the fight.

Juggy knoicked Logan out with a backhand, in a fight with the X-Men in Uncanny X -men 102-the scans are on page 22 of KMC's Juggernaut Respect Thread

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Juggy knoicked Logan out with a backhand, in a fight with the X-Men in Uncanny X -men 102-the scans are on page 22 of KMC's Juggernaut Respect Thread

Dude thank you, but you are wasting your time. Some people (no one in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic) ) know damn well Juggernaut back-handed Wolverine. They just wont admit it. It was a straight up back-hand. There was no throwing around before doing it either.

It's like when you tell someone their wife or husband is no good, but they are too blind to see it....or they act like they dont see it and make up every excuse in the world to defend the situation. Eventually you just ignore the situation.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/UXM_102_13.jpg

cmack
hercules by far

BUSTER1
Herc 10/10

Priest
I doubt Sabs can cut Hercules
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IH_115_DCP_015.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IH_115_DCP_016.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IH_115_DCP_018.jpg

redhotrash
Wolverine fanboys ignoring facts? Nah that was OBVIOUSLY a lowshowing. Pfft, being knocked out by a class 100+ beast, what PIS. /sarcasm

Anyway, Sabretooth isnt hurting Herc. Hercules had a SHIELD rocket designed to take out a helicarrier slammed in his face and didnt miss a beat.

jinzin
Dude thank you, but you are wasting your time. Some people (no one in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic) ) know damn well Juggernaut back-handed Wolverine. They just wont admit it. It was a straight up back-hand. There was no throwing around before doing it either.

It's like when you tell someone their wife or husband is no good, but they are too blind to see it....or they act like they dont see it and make up every excuse in the world to defend the situation. Eventually you just ignore the situation.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/UXM_102_13.jpg

You're being a fool. Yes Juggernaught KOed Logan with a backhand no one said that he didn't, but it was NEVER a one-shot. It was after an already prolonged battle had taken place. Even the battle that we saw was only a portion of what took place. Half the fight was off panel, and what we did see.. Wolverine was punched, or thrown 4 times in that fight by the time he was put down. And even though he did get put down he landed two offensive maneuvars that would have mangled any other brick who isn't invulnerable to physical damage. You think that the last panel is an indication of how Wolverine brick fights should go? What about the rest of it, had that been Hercule's his torso would be in peices or he wouldn't have a face.
no expression

1. http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2867/juggybqb5.jpg
2. http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5798/juggyb2qs6.jpg
3. http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4796/juggyb3jb7.jpg
4. http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3888/juggyb4ee4.jpg
5. http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1606/juggyb5zw2.jpg

Wasn't a one-shot and even if it was it wouldn't matter as Wolverine standing up to multiple brick punches is the standard not the other way around.

Newjak
Let's be honest here jinzin.

It wasn't like Juggernaut landed solid blows on Wolverine. And throwing him isn't exactly a high damage attack. The first square Juggernaut got on Wolverine KOed him. Essentially it was a one shot.

jinzin
Originally posted by Priest
I doubt Sabs can cut Hercules
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IH_115_DCP_015.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IH_115_DCP_016.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IH_115_DCP_018.jpg
Wait Sabretooth can't cut Herc because he can stand up to blunt trauma? confused

If Immortal Herc's durability somehow went up past his former self than I guess Sabes may not be able to cut him, but I personally haven't seen that, and bone claw Wolverine was obviously able to cut the guy.

Originally posted by redhotrash
Wolverine fanboys ignoring facts? Nah that was OBVIOUSLY a lowshowing. Pfft, being knocked out by a class 100+ beast, what PIS. /sarcasm

Anyway, Sabretooth isnt hurting Herc. Hercules had a SHIELD rocket designed to take out a helicarrier slammed in his face and didnt miss a beat.

Perhaps you should learn what you're talking about before you run your mouth.

No one's ignoring that Juggernaught KOed Wolverine. But he didn't do it in one shot.

"Wolverine fans presenting the FACTS and correcting people like crazy when nay-sayers are grossly misrepresenting feats against him or ignorantly posting about them?" yes

jinzin
Let's be honest here jinzin.

It wasn't like Juggernaut landed solid blows on Wolverine. And throwing him isn't exactly a high damage attack. The first square Juggernaut got on Wolverine KOed him. Essentially it was a one shot.

no expression

Okay, let's be honest then...

In one panel we've got Marko swingin for the fences, air lines coursing Wolverine from top to bottem, and Wolverine airborn, spread eagle... I'm supposed to believe what? That that was a glancing blow or something?

In the another panel, we've got Marko throwing another fist with Logan airborn, and straight legged, with impact marks around Logan's body... Once again, glancing blow?

And if you think being thrown doesn't hurt... get real!
Throws can shatter bones, and knock mofos out giving them concussions... and that's on the wrestling mat, nevermind the solid floor. Now we've got a guy who can toss things into escape velocity throwing someone and I'm to believe it WASN'T causing damage?

Honesty?
I HONESTLY have to believe you're reaching to say that all the panels indicating damage were inconsequential to Logan prior to the backhand, or that the artist just muffed that up in translation. You're giving a HUGE benefit of the doubt to the idea that those panels are inconsequential, and that doesn't even fit Logan's representation at the time. Taking Firelord blasts like nothing, Colossus shots like nadda, and getting pounded by Kierrok and jumping back into combat without missing a beat, same with Hulk and his bone crushing throw even after having been gassed.
erm

Newjak
no expression

Okay, let's be honest then...

In one panel we've got Marko swingin for the fences, air lines coursing Wolverine from top to bottem, and Wolverine airborn, spread eagle... I'm supposed to believe what? That that was a glancing blow or something?

In the another panel, we've got Marko throwing another fist with Logan airborn, and straight legged, with impact marks around Logan's body... Once again, glancing blow?

And if you think being thrown doesn't hurt... get real!
Throws can shatter bones, and knock mofos out giving them concussions... and that's on the wrestling mat, nevermind the solid floor. Now we've got a guy who can toss things into escape velocity throwing someone and I'm to believe it WASN'T causing damage?

Honesty?
I HONESTLY have to believe you're reaching to say that all the panels indicating damage were inconsequential to Logan prior to the backhand, or that the artist just muffed that up in translation. You're giving a HUGE benefit of the doubt to the idea that those panels are inconsequential, and that doesn't even fit Logan's representation at the time. Taking Firelord blasts like nothing, Colossus shots like nadda, and getting pounded by Kierrok and jumping back into combat without missing a beat, same with Hulk and his bone crushing throw even after having been gassed.
erm

I took that first panel to be Wolverine jumping away from Juggernaut.

The second hit seemed like he basically knocked him away while Wolverine was dodging.

As for throwing yeah that would hurt if the guy was holding on. Juggernaut basically just pushed Wolverine away.

And the one time he did get a hold of the runt. He smacked him KOing him. laughing

jinzin
I took that first panel to be Wolverine jumping away from Juggernaut.

The second hit seemed like he basically knocked him away while Wolverine was dodging.

As for throwing yeah that would hurt if the guy was holding on. Juggernaut basically just pushed Wolverine away.

And the one time he did get a hold of the runt. He smacked him KOing him. laughing

Jumping away.... spread eagle? no expression

Rolling... with impact marks straight legged? erm

You couldn't possible know that.

He hit and tossed him 4 times before knocking him out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Newjak
Jumping away.... spread eagle? no expression

Rolling... with impact marks straight legged? erm

You couldn't possible know that.

He hit and tossed him 4 times before knocking him out. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's been done before in comics erm

It's been done before in comics. erm

I know because look at the panel with Wolverine's feet. Then the next one.

Wolverine's feet are facing away from Juggernaut, and in the next panel he standing around avoiding Cain slamming his fist into the ground. Seems like he pretty much tried to get away to me.

Like I said the first time Cain lands a solid blow with KOes Wolverine. It was definitive because he was holding him and then smacked him.

snoopdogg
Looks to me Logan jumped away from Cain once he realized his claws were useless.

Hyperion Prime
It's been done before in comics erm

I know because look at the panel with Wolverine's feet. Then the next one. The writer himself could tell you juggs one shotted wolverine and some people would still say it didnt happen.

Wolverine's feet are facing away from Juggernaut, and in the next panel he standing around avoiding Cain slamming his fist into the ground. Seems like he pretty much tried to get away to me.

Like I said the first time Cain lands a solid blow with KOes Wolverine. It was definitive because he was holding him and then smacked him.

You are right he is jumping away from Juggs in that panel. Why are you even wasting your breath with this debate. Chris Claremont could come on here and say wolverine was one shotted and some people would still deny it.

jinzin
It's been done before in comics erm

I know because look at the panel with Wolverine's feet. Then the next one.

Not in that one. erm

Not in that one. erm

He wasn't avoiding Cain's fist, Nightcrawler was... have you even read the comic?

The first and second time Cain landed blows on Wolverine they did next to nothing but slow Wolverine down. No matter how many times you say it Wolverine wasn't one shotted there. And once again, had that been any other brick who wasn't invulnerable to physical damage, they'd be dead. Or severly jacked up.

h1a8

If Sabretooth can take 4 wins here then I will eat my ass.

jinzin
You are right he is jumping away from Juggs in that panel. Why are you even wasting your breath with this debate. Chris Claremont could come on here and say wolverine was one shotted and some people would still deny it.
Yes, Wolverine's jumping away, which is why he simply sat there and LET Juggernaught threaten storm and start assaulting Nightcrawler without trying to interveine, because he was jumping away and was in no way phazed by that punch... no expression
Read the *ucking book.
As for the rest of your rant....
Cause that's not what happened. Even if that was what Claremont intended it isn't what was drawn on panel, nor was it contradicted by third person narrative, it was however contradicted by the story as Wolverine would never let Juggernaught get ahold of storm like he did had he not been phazed by that punch.... On panel Wolverine took repeated hits before going down.

jinzin
Originally posted by h1a8
If Sabretooth can take 4 wins here then I will eat my ass.

I'd like to see that.

Starscream M
I'd like to see that. does it strike you odd that you'rre the only one who thinks creed can take 4 wins from herc?

BUSTER1
Jinzin, I'm not jumping on the band wagon here-but Logan was definitely 1 shotted by Juggernaut in the forementioned fight. In the panel before Cain hits him, Wolvie is full of energy, saying " I ain't gonna quit till I'm dead." He wasn't showing ant sign of fatigue or damage at all.
But back on topic Herc 10/10 (I'm assuming this is immortal Herc)

jinzin
does it strike you odd that you'rre the only one who thinks creed can take 4 wins from herc?

When you've got a bunch of people running around saying crazy things like Sabes will get one shotted?

No, I'm not surprised in the least. KMC has a natural gravitation for the bigger stronger fighter when it comes to fights of melee combat.

jinzin
Jinzin, I'm not jumping on the band wagon here-but Logan was definitely 1 shotted by Juggernaut in the forementioned fight. In the panel before Cain hits him, Wolvie is full of energy, saying " I ain't gonna quit till I'm dead." He wasn't showing ant sign of fatigue or damage at all.
But back on topic Herc 10/10 (I'm assuming this is immortal Herc)

What the f**k?

I'll ask you what I asked/told them. Have you read the comic?

Wolverine was put through a loop by the punch preceding the slap.
Just because he got up again to get backhanded, doesn't mean that the damage wasn't taking it's toll.
He was about as one shotted here as he was when he fought Namor during Civil War. no expression

OneDumbG0
What's the best healing feat that Hercules ever had? I've seen his skin get incinerated and him regrowing it. Anything else?

Til I see more:

Hercules 9/10.

BUSTER1
What the f**k?

I'll ask you what I asked/told them. Have you read the comic?

Wolverine was put through a loop by the punch preceding the slap.
Just because he got up again to get backhanded, doesn't mean that the damage wasn't taking it's toll.
He was about as one shotted here as he was when he fought Namor during Civil War. no expression

With Logan's HF the previous punch, which wasn't solid enough to properly damage him, didn'ty really count to his being knocked out. At the time this comic was published Wolvie was getting beat by attacks that he would laugh at in recent times, before his recent downgrade.

redhotrash
Sabretooth lost to Blackcat before...

redhotrash
Hercules is also 10x the h2h fighter that Juggernaut is.

jinzin
With Logan's HF the previous punch, which wasn't solid enough to properly damage him, didn'ty really count to his being knocked out. At the time this comic was published Wolvie was getting beat by attacks that he would laugh at in recent times, before his recent downgrade. Wolverine didn't even HAVE a healing factor in comics by the time this came out.

jinzin
Sabretooth lost to Blackcat before...

no expression

That was classic Sabretooth, before he was even stated to be a mutant, the only known powers he had where enhanced senses, no superhuman strength, speed, or durability, he didn't even have fighting skill at the time IF said he fought with no skill whatsoever.

Black Cat had recently been given a physically altering upgrade by the Kingpin that made her closer to Spidey's league in sheer physicality. EVEN THEN she almost got her leg torn off, but only managed to squeak out a win because of her bad-luck powers. erm

redhotrash
In a recent Sensational Spider-man she flashes back to her Sabretooth fight and it shows him looking pretty current. Generally when they talk about early Sabretooth appearances, hasnt his serial killer with clawed gloves thing been retconned? Either way the guy has a lot of questionable jobs, and I wouldnt put him on the same level as Hercules. In my opinion the reason Wolverine does well against these folks is due to his agility and small stature. You dont see Sabretooth weaving around punches the same way Wolverine does.

SuperiorTech
I would would more inclinded to believe sabretooth can take wins here if he had his admantium.

TricksterPriest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Herc tow the SHIELD helicarrier? And when they opened a full barrage, he just laughed it off? What the f**k?

HOW THE HELL CAN SABERTOOTH TOP THAT?! whatdur

-K-M-
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Herc tow the SHIELD helicarrier? And when they opened a full barrage, he just laughed it off? What the f**k?

Yeah he did that in his Hercules mini a few years back, the same mini he one-shotted Abomination in

TricksterPriest
Thanks for checking that, Mungi. thumb up Creed's done. Just get a shovel and scoop up what's left him.

jinzin
In a recent Sensational Spider-man she flashes back to her Sabretooth fight and it shows him looking pretty current. Generally when they talk about early Sabretooth appearances, hasnt his serial killer with clawed gloves thing been retconned? Either way the guy has a lot of questionable jobs, and I wouldnt put him on the same level as Hercules. In my opinion the reason Wolverine does well against these folks is due to his agility and small stature. You dont see Sabretooth weaving around punches the same way Wolverine does.

It doesn't matter if it was retconned. The fact of the matter is that the Sabretooth was beaten by Black Cat when he was practically just a really tough SOB while she was superpowered. That fight holds little to no weight whatsoever givin that even aside from the fact that he was retconned into a mutant later with a lot more powers and skill sets, that he's had several upgrades since then from Sinister, Graydon Creed, and Weapon X.

jinzin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

HOW THE HELL CAN SABERTOOTH TOP THAT?! whatdur

lol, he can't, but this isn't a strong man competition. erm

Hyperion Prime
Hercules is also 10x the h2h fighter that Juggernaut is.

Its an even easier win if Hercules gets him in a wrestling hold. Hercules could easily choke him out.

Golden Gardian
Hercules wins in one punhc

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Golden Gardian
Hercules wins in one punhc laughing

jinzin
Hercules wins in one punhc
doh

Originally posted by snoopdogg
laughing

Shaaadup you! mad

snoopdogg
Hercules wins in one punhc And...here...we...go...

OneDumbG0
Hercules wins in one punhc Are punhces as good as kikcs? Maybe headbtuts would be better?

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And...here...we...go...

Ihatechu!

bless me.

snoopdogg
Ihatechu!

bless me. I was quoting the Joker from The Dark Knight.

jinzin
our differences aside.. I wasn't serious man. erm

Badabing
Ihatechu!

bless me. Warned for bashing and sneezing on people at the same.....uhuh

durelly

Ha-Son
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Are punhces as good as kikcs? Maybe headbtuts would be better?
no expression

jinzin
Warned for bashing and sneezing on people at the same.....uhuh

durelly laughing out loud damn I'm good! eek!

llagrok
Warned for bashing and sneezing on people at the same.....uhuh

durelly

Reported.

K3VIL
Hercules even at his lowest showing, Post Onslaught, depowered to mere Class 70-80 and no more immortal would still slaughter Creed.
Millenias of fighting experience, a master of hth combat, equal to Thor in strength without Zeus stripping godly power from him.Sabretooth is just gonna end like the lion of the 12 labors.

jinzin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hercules even at his lowest showing, Post Onslaught, depowered to mere Class 70-80 and no more immortal would still slaughter Creed.
Millenias of fighting experience, a master of hth combat, equal to Thor in strength without Zeus stripping godly power from him.Sabretooth is just gonna end like the lion of the 12 labors.

Lol, NO, he would not.

A millenias worth of fighting experience does not make a perfect fighter. Hercules is a very good fighter with his wealth of experience but there is a reason why both him and Thor are impressed and dumbfounded by Captain America, and it isn't because they're near his level of skill. erm

Creed's still a better fighter. IF Herc's a mortal Creed can take more punishment by far than the other way around.

Still faster, and more agile.

They're both pretty CIS driven characters so there's no advantage there.

Herc wins this fight because of immortality that's it.

OneDumbG0
^ I think his strength, durability, stamina and skill together give him definite advantages. Immortality don't mean junk. I think Sabretooth could kick the crap out of Mr. Immortal anyday...

... or do I? shifty

... yes I do actually. stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
Thor and Hercules are impressed by Cap and Spider Man because they are mortals doing these things. This is nothing that they have not seen immortals do.

Please don't make me start listing immortals and the compareable power that some superhumans have.....

They always give the same speech "There is clearly more to this mortal then meets the eye." Translation..wow I thought only the gods could do that laughing

jinzin
Thor and Hercules are impressed by Cap and Spider Man because they are mortals doing these things. This is nothing that they have not seen immortals do.

Please don't make me start listing immortals and the compareable power that some superhumans have.....

They always give the same speech "There is clearly more to this mortal then meets the eye." Translation..wow I thought only the gods could do that laughing which would explain why Cap's beaten Thor, or why Bone-Claw took out Herc. erm

llagrok
which would explain why Cap's beaten Thor, or why Bone-Claw took out Herc. erm

When did Cap beat Thor?

Because that would be PIS to the max. High street taking a High Herald? That's even worse than our regular example of a low-meta taking a mid-herald.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
When did Cap beat Thor?

Because that would be PIS to the max. High street taking a High Herald? That's even worse than our regular example of a low-meta taking a mid-herald. why would it be PIS? Cap is the best fighter in marvel, has experience dealing with all types of situations, has the one weapon that can nullify anything thor can throw at him, and is capable of dishing massive damage against thor

sure the odds are stacked against cap, but he does have the capability to take down thor when both characters have CIS

llagrok
why would it be PIS? Cap is the best fighter in marvel, has experience dealing with all types of situations, has the one weapon that can nullify anything thor can throw at him, and is capable of dishing massive damage against thor

sure the odds are stacked against cap, but he does have the capability to take down thor when both characters have CIS

lmfao.

Do you know how fast lightning is?

Starscream M
lmfao.

Do you know how fast lightning is? I said with CIS ON, meaning Thor fights in character

he has often been written to be a dumb, brutish oaf (not anymore) who is easily tricked and dumbfounded by those of higher IQs

he also has a history of fighting like a caveman

so with CIS, which boosts cap and degrades thor, it is within the realm of possibility for Cap to beat Thor...it would most likely involve Cap using environmental factors to his advantage

Phantom Zone
lmfao.

Do you know how fast lightning is?

Obvoulsy Thor can beat Cap, but sometimes you say the dumbest shit, please think before you post. Read what you posted again and see how stupid that statement was.

jinzin
When did Cap beat Thor?

Because that would be PIS to the max. High street taking a High Herald? That's even worse than our regular example of a low-meta taking a mid-herald. Was back in an old Avengers. Cap used his skill and strategy to get Thor to toss his hammer and keep it away from him long enough to revert back to human form, then he clocked him unconscious.

OneDumbG0
which would explain why Cap's beaten Thor, or why Bone-Claw took out Herc. erm Didn't the latter occur in 'Contest of Champions?' Where all the combatants were drugged/manipulated by the Brood? Characters not in their right mindsets fighting is hardly evidence of an actual fight. Specially an off-panel one.

jinzin
I'm not positive, suppose I'll have to go back and look through the arc. But, I'm remembering that the only thing about their personalities that changed was the inhibition to fight one another. Usually we discard evidence like brainwashing because a character's ability to think, or move are inhibited to a degree that limits their fighting capabilities, and it's something that's usually referenced. As far as I'm aware there were only a couple of cases where the fighter was influenced to such a degree, Wolverine was one of them, everyone else was still like they would otherwise be with the exception of their indifference to fighting one another. Perhaps I'm mistaken?

D-Block
Herc wins

carver9
If this is immortal herc, I give it to herc after losing almost all of his blood due to sabertooth ripping through him as fast as quicksilver could count to 10.

Without immortatily sabertooth is just to much for herc.

Bentley
Bumpety bumpy.

Astanax

Hercules is inferior to Hulk, and Sabretooth is superior to Wolverine, i don't see why everyone thinks this is spite

Hercules is not inferior to the Hulk. He has held his own against a rampaging Hulk before. There hasn't been a clear cut victory for either of them before as far as I know. The only thing Hulk has on Herc is his HF imo. When the time comes for Hercules to get a hold of Sabretooth, it's all over. Sabretooth has speed and agility on his side but Hercules has prowess and wouldn't just blindly swing away. He also has godly endurance and is RIDICULOUSLY strong with many feats to back it up. It might not be spite, but Herc should win after a couple of blows to the head and a snap of the neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.