Apocalypse vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
It's the end of the world as we know it... shifty

and i feel fine.

ThorForce
Doomsday in a stomp

golem370
If it's DOS Doomsday then I would say Apocalypse

swerve1988
doomsday would be the best horseman ever...Apoc 10/10

guy222
which doomsday

carnage52
if its stength doomsday if its strategy apoc.

geshien
Originally posted by guy222
which doomsday

any version of DD and any version of Apoc.

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday beats Apoc. up one side of the Galaxy and down the other.

~The Wickerman~
Apocalypse goes down faster than a speeding bullet.

Hehe....pun... shifty

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by swerve1988
doomsday would be the best horseman ever...Apoc 10/10

DD WOULD make an awsome horseman... if Apoc is written to his full potential vs a moderate DD then id say Apoc but strongest versions of each vs each other, dd wins

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
DD WOULD make an awsome horseman... if Apoc is written to his full potential vs a moderate DD then id say Apoc but strongest versions of each vs each other, dd wins

I've seen maybe 20 people say "if apoc was written to full potential".

Someone needs to tell me how they gauge this "full potential", since it was never written (apparently), or was written (in which case his full potential sucks monkey phallus).

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

Someone needs to tell me how they gauge this "full potential", since it was never written (apparently), or was written (in which case his full potential sucks monkey phallus).

Well im referring to his top feats (like restraining an enraged hulk, although with leverage, that shouldnt mean THAT much, absorbing the blasts of all the xmen, out TPing Xavier, stuff like that)

~The Wickerman~
Well im referring to his top feats (like restraining an enraged hulk, although with leverage, that shouldnt mean THAT much, absorbing the blasts of all the xmen, out TPing Xavier, stuff like that)

Oh you mean highest showings, ok, that I can deal with. I get annoyed by people who go "well, he could potentially take out cosmic beings since he has the tech and molecular powers and whatnot".

Edit: Question to the OP: Is DD allowed to evolve into a table? Cause then it's just plain stomping.

Someone HAD to say it... stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
Oh you mean highest showings, ok, that I can deal with. I get annoyed by people who go "well, he could potentially take out cosmic beings since he has the tech and molecular powers and whatnot".

Edit: Question to the OP: Is DD allowed to evolve into a table? Cause then it's just plain stomping.

Someone HAD to say it... stick out tongue

lol, i recall seeing a scan of Apocs smashing a table "feat" which would make it 1-1 apoc vs table and by modern math, Apoc = Table

~The Wickerman~
lol, i recall seeing a scan of Apocs smashing a table "feat" which would make it 1-1 apoc vs table and by modern math, Apoc = Table

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud
I lol'd and my dog woke up and started barking rolling on floor laughing

Dark-Jaxx
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud
I lol'd and my dog woke up and started barking rolling on floor laughing Nigga speaks the truth man.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocrushtable.png

Mr. Slippyfist
He only smashed a piece of it. If they had a full on fight, that table would have regenerated, and took him out.

psycho gundam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8t5PPJpqA&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=27

redhotrash
Apocalypse SHOULD be near immune to physical injury, but it rarely seems to play out that way.

Bad Ash231

"Full potential" Apocalypse = More powerful than his Harbinger, who could adapt like Doomsday.

Question to the OP: Is DD allowed to evolve into a table? Cause then it's just plain stomping.

Are you talking about the Celestial table Namor threw at him once?

Marvelknight
galan_doomsday ftw.

skyfather
apoc if its dos doomsday.

guy222
Doomsday

http://d.imagehost.org/t/0043/22.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.