Cap runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I.R. New
He is healed between each fight. It's street boxing, meaning no referees, points, or arena... Just a gloveless fistfight until one is knocked out. Remember, only punches.

1: Robin
2: Muhammad Ali (the comic version that beated Superman)
3: Naruto (From part 1)
4: Spider-Man
5: Batman
6: Daredevil
7: Karate Kid

I.R. New
IMO

1: Robin is no match.
2: Ali will oppose better than Robin, but still get down rather quickly.
3: Long fight with Cap dominating due to Naruto slowly healing and never giving up.
4: Spider-Man's spider sense should kill Cap's skill and one punch from Spidey would give Spidey the victory.

Maybe, I should have placed Spider-Man after Daredevil. My list is a bit out of order.

Caps Conscience
Depending on what version of KK. Cap clears it.

I.R. New
DC Karate Kid. And no, Cap doesn't.

BTW, KMC's security has dropped again, so you no longer have to change IP to register. Just felt like letting you know, ****** smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by I.R. New
He is healed between each fight. It's street boxing, meaning no referees, points, or arena... Just a gloveless fistfight until one is knocked out. Remember, only punches.

1: Robin
2: Muhammad Ali (the comic version that beated Superman)
3: Naruto (From part 1)
4: Spider-Man
5: Batman
6: Daredevil
7: Karate Kid

Makes it to Spider-Man. Then loses to Spider-Man.

I.R. New
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I agree. As I have said like 100 accounts back, you are one of the clearest debators here, so I repeat: respect to you smile

Soljer
Moron.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Moron.

confused

I.R. New
confused

He is just another Judge-haters, ignore him.

Soljer
confused

How long have you been away? Are you really that incapable of recognizing the socks?

I.R. New
How long have you been away? Are you really that incapable of recognizing the socks?

Hey, it's okay, I'm not here for trouble wink

Soljer
Originally posted by I.R. New
Hey, it's okay, I'm not here for trouble wink

Which is why you've already broken four or five rules in the few hours you've had your account?

Metalmanx

It would appear so. Until this recent return, I have been gone for about 6+ months. erm

Raoul
It would appear so. Until this recent return, I have been gone for about 6+ months. erm

welcome back btw...

i might leave this for a bit, of anyone has anything to add...

Caps Conscience
Da judge is gone again. Oh well. I'm sorry fellas but Peter Parker is NOT outboxing Cap. And this is a streetboxing match. Like I said before depending on which version of KK. Cap will clear this thing.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Raoul
welcome back btw...

i might leave this for a bit, of anyone has anything to add...

Thanks. I always enjoying returning to KMC. Now with college finally over and spending 8.5 hours a day at work, I finally have time for it again. big grin

Raoul
Thanks. I always enjoying returning to KMC. Now with college finally over and spending 8.5 hours a day at work, I finally have time for it again. big grin

coolies...

yeah, i saw you back and for a minute i was like 'how long was he gone?' took me a minute to realise lol...

tkitna
1: Robin (Cap destroys him)

2: Muhammad Ali (this is a joke. Ali dies)

3: Naruto (I dont know who Naruto is)

4: Spider-Man (Caps much better fighting skills probably cant overcome Spideys speed and spider senses. Parker for the majority)

5: Batman (Cap would out last Bruce)

6: Daredevil (Caps wins)

7: Karate Kid (Cap gets killed)

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by tkitna

1: Robin (Cap destroys him)

2: Muhammad Ali (this is a joke. Ali dies)

3: Naruto (I dont know who Naruto is)

4: Spider-Man (Caps much better fighting skills probably cant overcome Spideys speed and spider senses. Parker for the majority)

5: Batman (Cap would out last Bruce)

6: Daredevil (Caps wins)

7: Karate Kid (Cap gets killed)

In a boxing match these guys are up close and personal and just throwing punches. Peter would get KOed within 5 minutes.

Knowsbleed33
Batman wins using his Cap-repellant Bat gloves.

ThorForce
even if cap makes it to the end, its bye bye cap, KK is a beast.

darthgoober
Spiderman beats him for the majority, but he's likely the only one. I know KK's a beast, but the fact that this is street boxing severely limits his arsenal and unless I'm mistaken Cap IS physically superior.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by darthgoober
Spiderman beats him for the majority, but he's likely the only one. I know KK's a beast, but the fact that this is street boxing severely limits his arsenal and unless I'm mistaken Cap IS physically superior.

How is Peter Parker going to beat him when he doesn't even know how to box. He doesn't know proper punching or defensive technique. PP would lose in a boxing match because he would leave himself open to Caps counters.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
How is Peter Parker going to beat him when he doesn't even know how to box. He doesn't know proper punching or defensive technique. PP would lose in a boxing match because he would leave himself open to Caps counters.

Ummm....it would take one hit to decapitate him....And if by some miracle spiderman lost, KK would humiliate cap in a fist fight. Think for a moment on what Bruce Lee was able to do with one single punch, then multiply it by a whole lot.

darthgoober
Cap's going to have a difficult time putting Pete down if he can't do things like pressure point strikes and limiting what fighting styles he's allowed to utilize severely hampers his defensive abilities. Cap's primary advantage over Pete is a MASSIVE difference in melee combat skills and many of those are lost due to the nature of the fight. On the other hand Spidey's slight speed advantage and significant strength advantage are both still in full effect.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Ummm....it would take one hit to decapitate him....And if by some miracle spiderman lost, KK would humiliate cap in a fist fight. Think for a moment on what Bruce Lee was able to do with one single punch, then multiply it by a whole lot.

He has to land one hit and even IF he does Cap has durability feats that negate your assurtion. wink PP doesn't have the skill to hang with Cap in a BOXING match. He has even admitted this on panel so it's really not up for debate.

ultimatethor
Stops at Muhammed Ali.

~The Wickerman~
He has to land one hit and even IF he does Cap has durability feats that negate your assurtion. wink PP doesn't have the skill to hang with Cap in a BOXING match. He has even admitted this on panel so it's really not up for debate.

Admittedly I haven't read Cap America in a whole lot, but are you saying to me that a "peak human" who is in no way super-anything, can take a 15-ton punch to the face and not die? Or did cap become superhuman?

Caps Conscience
Admittedly I haven't read Cap America in a whole lot, but are you saying to me that a "peak human" who is in no way super-anything, can take a 15-ton punch to the face and not die? Or did cap become superhuman?

Cap is not "Peak". His on panel and most importantly Cannon feats prove it. Cap would KO Pete in 5 minutes in a boxing match, which much to the surprise of some of the posters favor Caps skillset more then Peter. Because Cap is stated as using Boxing as one of his primary martial arts where Peter just uses his physical advantages over his opponents. There will be no jumping in an iradic maner or webbing in this fight so really its PP who is handicapped and not Cap.

~The Wickerman~
Cap is not "Peak". His on panel and most importantly Cannon feats prove it.

So Cap is superhuman then. Lemme ask you, since you know more about cap. How many times has he been stated on panel as being superhuman as opposed to how many times he's been stated on panel as being peak human?

Because Cap is stated as using Boxing as one of his primary martial arts

"stated" as in "in the handbook" where he's also stated as being peak human huh? wink

Caps Conscience
So Cap is superhuman then. Lemme ask you, since you know more about cap. How many times has he been stated on panel as being superhuman as opposed to how many times he's been stated on panel as being peak human?

It doesn't have to be stated when the reader can see Cap breaking Iron Chains with sheer strength.roll eyes (sarcastic)

"stated" as in "in the handbook" where he's also stated as being peak human huh? wink

You would have a point IF he didn't use it in the Comics. eek!

~The Wickerman~
You would have a point IF he didn't use it in the Comics. eek!

You put the answer to my first question in the quote sad

So basically he gets stated in the handbook as well as on panel to be peak human, not superhuman but is written to have strength and durability of superhuman (very high if you claim he could take 15 tonner punches to the face without harm) proportions.

1 + 1 = shitty writing.

Caps Conscience
You put the answer to my first question in the quote sad

So basically he gets stated in the handbook as well as on panel to be peak human, not superhuman but is written to have strength and durability of superhuman (very high if you claim he could take 15 tonner punches to the face without harm) proportions.

1 + 1 = shitty writing.

He has done it time and time again so it isn't shitty writing, it's exactly how the writers want the character portrayed.

Raoul
cap is like batman, imo... they'll always say he's a certain level (peak human), but his feats in comics will always contradict that level...

its up to the readers, really...

Grinning Goku

Metalmanx
Cap is not "Peak". His on panel and most importantly Cannon feats prove it. Cap would KO Pete in 5 minutes in a boxing match, which much to the surprise of some of the posters favor Caps skillset more then Peter. Because Cap is stated as using Boxing as one of his primary martial arts where Peter just uses his physical advantages over his opponents. There will be no jumping in an iradic maner or webbing in this fight so really its PP who is handicapped and not Cap.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.