Jiraiya vs. Itachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I.R. New
Jiraiya and Itachi fights each other at full power. Who wins?

Bentley
Isn't there a no-manga rule here?

I.R. New
Jiraiya knows of Itachi's genjutsu (as he told Naruto about it), so he would be prepared. He would quickly enter Hermit Mode. Itachi would fight him and find out the strenght advantage is clearly in Jiraiya's favour. Then, he would summon Susanoo. Jiraiya would as an answer summon Gamabunta. Of course, Gamabunta would die. Itachi is protected from all sides, so what can Jiraiya do? Attack from below and kill the unprepared Itachi with Swamp of Hell.

Truely an advanced match, as both have advanced powers. It could go either way.

I.R. New
Originally posted by Bentley
Isn't there a no-manga rule here?

I don't view Naruto as manga. I see it as a comic which is not by an american author, but japanese author. If the mods disagree, then they are racists, pure and simple.

Bentley
I don't know if summoning is a legal tactic in a straight fight due to one on one rule. If Jiraiya cannot get help from the elder frogs he would not be able to enter in hermit mode.

I.R. New
I don't know if summoning is a legal tactic in a straight fight due to one on one rule. If Jiraiya cannot get help from the elder frogs he would not be able to enter in hermit mode.

Summoning jutsu is just an attack like any other jutsu. The attack is living, but it's still just a part of the ninja fights. Some fights were fought solely on summons, like Third Hokage vs. Orochimaru.

Bentley
Jiraya cannot use genjutsu by himself, he would probably go down with black fire, Sasuke survived that one only by using one of Orochimaru's best techniques.

I.R. New
Jiraya cannot use genjutsu by himself, he would probably go down with black fire, Sasuke survived that one only by using one of Orochimaru's best techniques.

But Jiraiya is prepared for Itachi's genjutsu. So it wouldn't really matter. It would all come down to openings in their final tactics, where I believe Swamp of Hell would counter Susanoo.

Bentley
Blackfire ain't Genjutsu, I haven't seen anything on Jiraya that says he can escape from fire aimed with just a gaze.

Slaanesh
i think itachi would win..if he use tsukuyomi on jiraiya..it will all be over...from what i know..only those with the sharingan can counter it..even if it didn't work..he still have amaterasu and susano...even if jiraiya is stronger...with susano...physical attack won't work..

Bentley
The point is, Jiraiya has the nastiest tech in the long run, his secret song jutsu would pass through Susanoo and screw Itachi, but it won't come to that; Itachi doesn't need to go defensive if he can just use the tsukuyomi and end the battle.

Slaanesh
u can't use genjutsu against itachi..he's a master at countering genjutsu...but if this fight get too long...itachi is in trouble...

I.R. New
You all forgets the Swamp of Hell. It would counter Susanoo, attacking from below.

Bentley
Itachi doesn't need Susanoo. erm

I.R. New
Itachi doesn't need Susanoo. erm

But you gotta admit that Susanoo, his most powerful weapon, would also be his downfall.

But I don't see Itachi quickly winning with his other techniques. Jiraiya IS the most powerful sannin, afterall.

llagrok
There is a manga forum here, why won't you use that instead A.J?

Premutos
Who are these guys anyway?

I.R. New
Originally posted by llagrok
There is a manga forum here, why won't you use that instead A.J?

I'm not AJ, you idiot. And because this is a comic fight, so I put it in the comic vs section.

llagrok
Originally posted by I.R. New
I'm not AJ, you idiot. And because this is a comic fight, so I put it in the comic vs section.

Ok A.J.

What is manga then?

occultdestroyer
Jiraiya wins.
Wow! Now I want to post my own Naruto comic vs thread.

I.R. New
Originally posted by llagrok
Ok A.J.

What is manga then?

I am The Judge. Am I really that forgotten? Well, I have been gone for a long time, so no wonder smile

Manga is a comic from Japan. Naruto is from Japan, but it's still a comic, and it's racistic to not call it a comic for that reason.

llagrok
Calm down A.J

What do you think the moderators consider appropriate for the manga forum Manga goes there, western comics go here.

Astner
Anyhow Itachi would win.

Itachi > Kisame > Full released Yonbi = Naruto (4 tails) > Orochimaru / Jiraiya

llagrok
Kisame > All.

I.R. New
Pein >>> Jiraiya >= Itachi >>>>> Orochimaru

Soljer
Manga can be written and drawn by any race of authors and artists.

It's a style of fiction, not a racial distinction. Disallowing manga is not disallowing a race.

Again; no manga. Moron.

I.R. New
Originally posted by Soljer
Manga can be written and drawn by any race of authors and artists.

It's a style of fiction, not a racial distinction. Disallowing manga is not disallowing a race.

Again; no manga. Moron.

Naruto is just as much comic as Marvel, just better.

Soljer
Naruto is just as much comic as Marvel, just better.

Manga, manhua, and comic books are all considered as distinct entities.

I.R. New
Originally posted by Soljer
Manga, manhua, and comic books are all considered as distinct entities.

Only by racists who don't likes japanese art, 'cause they only want boring american comics.

Soljer
Only by racists who don't likes japanese art, 'cause they only want boring american comics.

False. doped.

Raoul
closing, and not because its manga, but because the thread starter is a douche...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.