Thanos VS Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
No one uses any sort of back-up.
Thanos w/o the help of THOTU or IG.

llagrok
Ps

Batman-Prime
PS 10/10

quanchi112
What are some of Ps's impressive feats?

skyfather
phantom stranger

ThorForce
PS

Erik-Lensherr
Phantom Stranger.

guy222
PS

celestialdemon
Phantom Stranger

batdude123
Stranger.

Mr. Slippyfist
PS doesn't have impressive feats.

Thanos auto-wins!

occultdestroyer
Mr. Slippyfist

Thanos auto-wins?? WTF?

You're reply makes no sense. I, or anyone else, simply cannot comprehend the logic in your statement, 'cause it's BS.

Just because the guy doesn't have enough feats to account /= he is necessarily weaker than Thanos.

Thanos is nothing without THOTU or IG. Any cosmic being can obliterate him, even weak ones like Galactus.

In the other hand, Phantom Stranger can ascend to Heaven or Hell instantaneously. He has lived for millenia (possibly since the beginning of time) and has an all-seeing eye (meaning he can see everything, past, present, and future).

Even the all-powerful Spectre does not have enough power to kill him.

What makes you think that Thanos even stands a chance, w/o any artifact? Beat PS to death? Pfft..

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mr. Slippyfist

Thanos auto-wins?? WTF?

You're reply makes no sense. I, or anyone else, simply cannot comprehend the logic in your statement, 'cause it's BS.

Just because the guy doesn't have enough feats to account /= he is necessarily weaker than Thanos.

Thanos is nothing without THOTU or IG. Any cosmic being can obliterate him, even weak ones like Galactus.

In the other hand, Phantom Stranger can ascend to Heaven or Hell instantaneously. He has lived for millenia (possibly since the beginning of time) and has an all-seeing eye (meaning he can see everything, past, present, and future).

What makes you think that Thanos even stands a chance, w/o any artifact? Beat PS to death? Pfft..

1. I'm pretty sure he was kidding.
2. the "even weak ones like Galactus" made me lol laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
Galactus is essentially a weak cosmic being. He needs to feed on planets and galaxies to sustain his energy.

On the other hand, IMO Phantom Stranger is arguably the strongest non-cosmic being in the Omniverse. Then again, I could be wrong.

quanchi112
What are some of Phantom Strangers impressive feats?

Mr. Slippyfist
Mr. Slippyfist

Thanos auto-wins?? WTF?

What makes you think that Thanos even stands a chance, w/o any artifact? Beat PS to death? Pfft.. I didn't even read this all, but I'm glad someone fell for the obvious sarcasm.

And in case I need to say it, I was joking. See here:
Originally posted by quanchi112
What are some of Phantom Strangers impressive feats?

iceman24567
Thanos loses badly.

norrinradd43
I wouldnt concider Galactus weak by any means

Hazsekswthurmom
Mr. Slippyfist

Thanos auto-wins?? WTF?

What makes you think that Thanos even stands a chance, w/o any artifact? Beat PS to death? Pfft.. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
PS

draxx_tOfU
What are some of Ps's impressive feats?

nothing...

occultdestroyer
Okay Slippyfist. I guess you got me there.
But you sure do have a weird sense of sarcasm.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
nothing...

Did you not read one of my previous posts?
For one, he can ascend to Heaven and Hell in milliseconds and restored his powers to its original state after Spectre turned him into a mouse (Xanadu didn't restore her eyes, which proves she is inferior to PS).

Looks like he intentionally made himself lose to Spectre.
Spectre does not have enough power to kill PS, proving that he is the near-equal of Spectre.

Mr. Slippyfist
Spectre does not have enough power to kill PS, proving that he is the near-equal of Spectre. confused

quanchi112
For one, he can ascend to Heaven and Hell in milliseconds and restored his powers to its original state after Spectre turned him into a mouse (Xanadu didn't restore her eyes, which proves she is inferior to PS).

Spectre does not have enough power to kill PS, proving that he is the near-equal of Spectre. He isnt near Spectre.

leonheartmm
^ spectre didnt have enough power to destroy him that is why he turned him into a mouse after which he simply willed his power back. nuthing remains hidden to the phantom stranger, he currently weilds more power than timothy hunter {and that is a scary SHIT LOAD of power} and is his mentor.

what more do you need to know, thanos isnt even in the same playing field as the stranger even with the infinity gauntlett.

Erik-Lensherr
shifty

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger1.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger2.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger3.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Impulse1.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Impulse2.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Impulse3.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Impulse4.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
Continued ..

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger4.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger5.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger6.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger7.jpghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_PhantomStranger8.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^ spectre didnt have enough power to destroy him that is why he turned him into a mouse after which he simply willed his power back. nuthing remains hidden to the phantom stranger, he currently weilds more power than timothy hunter {and that is a scary SHIT LOAD of power} and is his mentor.

what more do you need to know, thanos isnt even in the same playing field as the stranger even with the infinity gauntlett. Spectre was coming back for him later.

That shows severe limitations for the Spectre anyways.

Turning him into a mouse easily is pretty impressive nonetheless.

Thanos with the ig could take him out with but a thought.

Thanos with the ig>>Spectre from dov that easily turned him into a mouse.

The Illuminati
Thanos FTW

fangirl101
PS. Landslide.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
PS. Landslide. Ok why?

Feats? Can you name me two?

kevdude
PS, never seen Thanos travel to the darkness before everything, under his own power

occultdestroyer
Oh my!
Erik, why must you remind us of one of the worst Phantom Stranger appearances ever? That comic edition sucked ass.

Still, I must insist.
Thanos w/o THOTU or IG can do nothing but make poopies. The brownish green ones.

carnage52
What are some of Phantom Strangers impressive feats? being an incrediably powerful mystical entity?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by carnage52
being an incrediably powerful mystical entity?

being an incredibly powerful mystical entity, who has he defeated?...

i'm no feat-whore but the problem with PS is that circumstances surrounding his origin have barred him from ever being a deus ex machina...

which leads me to ask, why use him in a forum battle in the first place?...

im going with Thanos till proven otherwise...

starlock
Phantom Stranger for the win

quanchi112
being an incredibly powerful mystical entity, who has he defeated?...

i'm no feat-whore but the problem with PS is that circumstances surrounding his origin have barred him from ever being a deus ex machina...

which leads me to ask, why use him in a forum battle in the first place?...

im going with Thanos till proven otherwise... Agreed.

No one can back him up with feats. Thanos wins.

Mr Master

Still, I must insist.
Thanos w/o THOTU or IG can do nothing but make poopies.

The brownish green ones.
dontgetit

Avlon
Phantom Stranger.

Easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Phantom Stranger.

Easily. Tell me why.

fangirl101
Tell me why.

The PS is able to wield and control infinite energies basically while resting them from a comatose spectre.

Bentley
We like our arguments with feats. Has he at least defeated an sky-father character?

quanchi112
The PS is able to wield and control infinite energies basically while resting them from a comatose spectre. Thanos dominated the Maker who had infinite power and easily pwned her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
We like our arguments with feats. Has he at least defeated an sky-father character? To me this is hilarious. We come here to debate and all these posters put Ps easily and then asked why either dont post back or claim infinite energies or some other random thing.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
We like our arguments with feats. Has he at least defeated an sky-father character?
We like our arguments with feats? Has the preretconned beyonder ever beaten an omniversal being on panel?

Hazsekswthurmom
Ps easily smile

leonheartmm
Spectre was coming back for him later.

That shows severe limitations for the Spectre anyways.

Turning him into a mouse easily is pretty impressive nonetheless.

Thanos with the ig could take him out with but a thought.

Thanos with the ig>>Spectre from dov that easily turned him into a mouse.

says the man who has never read any significant DC or spectre or phantom stranger appearances.

thanos with the IG<<<<<<spectre.

tha phantom stranger is a fallen angel who neither sided with lucifer nor with god. that is what makes him unique and puts up his relationship with the spectre, who was also a fallen angel who sided with lucifer but wanted to be redeemed and became the wrath of god.

and WHAT is it about MORE POWER THAN TIMOTHY HUNTER that you dont understand???? do you think thanos cud take on tim at his prime? the reason the phantom stranger doesnt get involved directly is that he only wishes to guide others and not partake in it himself. simultaneously going to heaven and hell isnt enough of a feat for you to consider him strong???????? a place where even the spectre isnt allowed.

truly ridiculous, this is bordering on spite, thanos is an insect to stranger.

King Kandy
We like our arguments with feats? Has the preretconned beyonder ever beaten an omniversal being on panel?
Yup: Pre-Retcon Molecule Man.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yup: Pre-Retcon Molecule Man.

Now how in the HELL is pre retconned molecule man an omniversal being when the beyonder himself was the rest of the omniverse huh?

Batman-Prime
To me this is hilarious. We come here to debate and all these posters put Ps easily and then asked why either dont post back or claim infinite energies or some other random thing.

PS is an rather passive being. Just because you don't fight or just because no one (except the Spectre) is stupid enough to pick a fight with you, doesn't mean you are not powerful, right?

PS does not fight he guides. That he is freaking powerful is obvious because even though everything falls apart, or is in danger etc, he still walks there unaffected and gives advice to those in need.

One of his "feat" which puts him miles above Thanos (without the THOTI, mind you) is the inability of the enraged Spectre to kill him. Spectre killed Nabu and Shazam, yet he couldn't do it with the PS.

However, his version of the (hostless)Spectre would destroy Thanos with ease.

King Kandy
Hostless Spectre got stronger as he continued fighting.

King Kandy
Now how in the HELL is pre retconned molecule man an omniversal being when the beyonder himself was the rest of the omniverse huh?
???

So basically you are saying that there cannot be two omniversal beings?

Mr Master

I don't think he understands that an Omniverse simply means "all Universes"
So basically, if a company only has a Multiverse, (all it's Universes)
it can be termed an Omniverse. (all UniverseS within said respective company)

=====================================

Marvel just happens to categorize their realities beyond the Multiversal,
giving the term Omniverse more substance.

Because Marvel as we know has MegaverseS,
and each Megaverse is a collection of MultiverseS.

So ... something like this:

Universe (one reality)

Multi-Universe (more than one reality)

Multiverse (infinite number of realities)

Multi-Multiverse (more than one Multiverse)

Megaverse (a collection of MultiverseS)

Multi-Megaverse (more than one collection of MultiverseS)

Omniverse (all of the above) or (all UniverseS in Marvel)

===================================

I know you know all this already, it's for the onlookers good friend. smile

Badabing
Read.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=476010&pagenumber=22

tjcoady

Spectre does not have enough power to kill PS, proving that he is the near-equal of Spectre.

Madame Xanadu literally has no powers other than seeing the future.

Doesn't really "prove" anything.

tjcoady

what more do you need to know, thanos isnt even in the same playing field as the stranger even with the infinity gauntlett.

I've read every issue of Gaiman's prelude series and Tim's two solo series. AND the non-canon Life During Wartime. And the Hellblazer crossover, books of Faeire, Children's Crusade, Mr. E, the single issue Mike Carey run of Hellblazer that Tim shows up in, Trenchcoat Brigade.

That's all of Tim's appearances. Phantom Stranger only shows up twice in interacting with Tim, and twice more in a Hunter-related book.

How exactly do you come to the conclusion that the Stranger is more powerful than Tim Hunter?

On another note:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1121/13chopsl9.th.jpg

that's the Phantom Stranger getting decked by Terry Thirteen.

TERRY FREAKING THIRTEEN.

In Ostrander's Spectre, he got wrecked more easily by the merged Spectre/Eclipso than Zatanna, Dr. Fate, or Etrigan. He's been beaten by Dr. Fate and Eclipso before as well.

I'm tired of the "Spectre couldn't destroy Phantom Stranger, so that means he's uber-powerful" logic. The Spectre can't destroy anything that has a necessary function within the Cosmos. He couldn't destroy Darkseid either. That doesn't necessarily prove that Darkseid is too powerful for the Spectre to face. The Phantom Stranger has a mission from the Presence, or God, and as such, couldn't be fully killed by the Spectre.

Anyways, I'm not arguing that Thanos can beat the Stranger. The problem with the Phantom Stranger is that he's too unquantifiable of an entity (example: his four separate origin stories) to really categorize in terms of his power levels.

Anyways, lets show the PS some love. Here, watch how manly he is in dealing with this lion:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1866/phantomstrangervslionfw3.th.jpg

quanchi112
We like our arguments with feats? Has the preretconned beyonder ever beaten an omniversal being on panel? What does the beyonder have to do with this?
Did you really just question the preretcon beyonder?

He solos the entire dcu easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
PS is an rather passive being. Just because you don't fight or just because no one (except the Spectre) is stupid enough to pick a fight with you, doesn't mean you are not powerful, right?

PS does not fight he guides. That he is freaking powerful is obvious because even though everything falls apart, or is in danger etc, he still walks there unaffected and gives advice to those in need.

One of his "feat" which puts him miles above Thanos (without the THOTI, mind you) is the inability of the enraged Spectre to kill him. Spectre killed Nabu and Shazam, yet he couldn't do it with the PS.

However, his version of the (hostless)Spectre would destroy Thanos with ease. The spectre couldnt destroy Darkseid either.

Is this all you have? Did you see how easily he turned him into a mouse. laughing out loud

fangirl101
???

No. I'm saying How can the LT had been omniversal back then when the omniverse as we know it was the beyond wrealm then. Beyonder was the rest of the marvel reality.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tjcoady
I've read every issue of Gaiman's prelude series and Tim's two solo series. AND the non-canon Life During Wartime. And the Hellblazer crossover, books of Faeire, Children's Crusade, Mr. E, the single issue Mike Carey run of Hellblazer that Tim shows up in, Trenchcoat Brigade.

That's all of Tim's appearances. Phantom Stranger only shows up twice in interacting with Tim, and twice more in a Hunter-related book.

How exactly do you come to the conclusion that the Stranger is more powerful than Tim Hunter?

On another note:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1121/13chopsl9.th.jpg

that's the Phantom Stranger getting decked by Terry Thirteen.

TERRY FREAKING THIRTEEN.

In Ostrander's Spectre, he got wrecked more easily by the merged Spectre/Eclipso than Zatanna, Dr. Fate, or Etrigan. He's been beaten by Dr. Fate and Eclipso before as well.

I'm tired of the "Spectre couldn't destroy Phantom Stranger, so that means he's uber-powerful" logic. The Spectre can't destroy anything that has a necessary function within the Cosmos. He couldn't destroy Darkseid either. That doesn't necessarily prove that Darkseid is too powerful for the Spectre to face. The Phantom Stranger has a mission from the Presence, or God, and as such, couldn't be fully killed by the Spectre.

Anyways, I'm not arguing that Thanos can beat the Stranger. The problem with the Phantom Stranger is that he's too unquantifiable of an entity (example: his four separate origin stories) to really categorize in terms of his power levels.

Anyways, lets show the PS some love. Here, watch how manly he is in dealing with this lion:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1866/phantomstrangervslionfw3.th.jpg That scan of Terry Thirteen is hilarious. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Anyways this just proves most are sheep imo. No one really can even put up a decent argument as to how he wins yet most say easily.

He lacks feats,was defeated more easily than Shazam, or Nabu who even wanted the Spectre to beat him. Just because the Spectre cant permanently destroy Doomsday does that make him weak, No he could easily defeat Doomsday just as he did the Ps but he couldnt even ever kill Doomsday but he could kill the Ps is the point.

He has oodles of feats. He has survived the Magus with an incomplete ig and been fine. Thanos.Easily.

quanchi112
No. I'm saying How can the LT had been omniversal back then when the omniverse as we know it was the beyond wrealm then. Beyonder was the rest of the marvel reality. The Lt hasnt changed a bit while the Beyonder was retconned because even while weakened he could crap all over the marvel abstracts.

Mr Master

I'm saying How can the LT had been omniversal back then
when the omniverse as we know it was the beyond wrealm then.
Beyonder was the rest of the marvel reality.
Not true.

The Omniverse back then was the infinite Multiverse, the Marvel reality.

Beyonder was completely separated, another reality totally disconnected,
dare I say, like another company that entered the Marvelverse, and took over.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not true.

The Omniverse back then was the infinite Multiverse, the Marvel reality.

Beyonder was completely separated, another reality totally disconnected,
dare I say, like another company that entered the Marvelverse, and took over.
You dare say it, and you would be wrong. He was a creation of marvel. He was part of the marvel reality. since he was the rest of the marvel reality, he was, what is NOW the omniverse. How in the HELL is the omniverse back then the multiverse? Come now. Please. LMAO. The multiverse was the multiverse back then as it is now. The beyond wrealm was what is Now the omniverse. the beyonder was a marvel property and thus is PART of the marvel's omniverse or ALL reality.

Mr Master

You dare say it, and you would be wrong.
Actually you're wrong, as you always are concerning Marvel.

He was a creation of marvel. He was part of the marvel reality. since he was the rest of the marvel reality, he was, what is NOW the omniverse.
False.

He was obviously the Marvel company's property,
but Shooter created Beyonder to be something outside,
completely disconnect form the Marvelverse.

Again,

like another company that came into the Marvelverse, took over, and became reality.

How in the HELL is the omniverse back then the multiverse?
Simple.

Multiverse back then = all of Marvel's UniverseS.

Omniverse means, all UniverseS.

So the Multiverse in 85 was the Omniverse, but technically a Multiverse.

Come now. Please. LMAO. The multiverse was the multiverse back then as it is now. The beyond wrealm was what is Now the omniverse. the beyonder was a marvel property and thus is PART of the marvel's omniverse or ALL reality.
100% False.

The Marvel Multiverse expanded,
the Marvel Multiverse did NOT become the Omniverse because Beyonder was retconned.

In fact,
there was only one Universe outside the Multiverse after Beyonder was scaled down.

That was the "New Universe" which was established in Nov. 1986.

You should really ask, or read before making these fallacious claims so confidently.

occultdestroyer
Most of your posts are off-topic.

And how the heck did Thanos gain the IG?
When I clearly stated in my first post that both won't use any sort of backup.

Thanos WITHOUT (I repeat, WITHOUT) IG or THOTI
vs
Phantom Stranger

Is that not clear enough for you guys?

LT, Beyonder, Molecule Man, etc, etc. is irrelevant to this post.

Batman-Prime
That scan of Terry Thirteen is hilarious. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Anyways this just proves most are sheep imo. No one really can even put up a decent argument as to how he wins yet most say easily.

He lacks feats,was defeated more easily than Shazam, or Nabu who even wanted the Spectre to beat him. Just because the Spectre cant permanently destroy Doomsday does that make him weak, No he could easily defeat Doomsday just as he did the Ps but he couldnt even ever kill Doomsday but he could kill the Ps is the point.

He has oodles of feats. He has survived the Magus with an incomplete ig and been fine. Thanos.Easily.

Hm, IIRC Thanos in his helicopter, some cops taking Thanos to jail hmm.

laughing out loud

oh yeah I forgot to mention Squirrel Girl

See, both have some PIS and low showings.

And there is a Difference between being dead (the Hostless Spectre wouldn't have probs killing Thanos) and being turned into a mouse (the hostless Spectre couldn't kill the PS).

wink

The low showings of the PS happened before the CotIE. He had some upgrades since then. Now he is an part of the DC Quintessence.

Shazam, Zeus, Highfather, Ganthet and The Spectre. Those are his Buddies in this Quintessence club. I guess Thanos can't hope to join them smile .

cloud102
Phantom Stranger.

occultdestroyer
The PS is so underrated, it's not even funny.
For Pete's sake, the guy can travel anywhere he wants in a blink of an eye! Heaven, Hell, 16th Dimension, it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers decide that Batman *****slaps the PS one day.

Showing PS beaten by Terry Thirteen is just horrible, horrible writing.

fangirl101
Actually you're wrong, as you always are concerning Marvel.

False.

He was obviously the Marvel company's property,
but Shooter created Beyonder to be something outside,
completely disconnect form the Marvelverse.

Again,

like another company that came into the Marvelverse, took over, and became reality.

Simple.

Multiverse back then = all of Marvel's UniverseS.

Omniverse means, all UniverseS.

So the Multiverse in 85 was the Omniverse, but technically a Multiverse.

100% False.

The Marvel Multiverse expanded,
the Marvel Multiverse did NOT become the Omniverse because Beyonder was retconned.

In fact,
there was only one Universe outside the Multiverse after Beyonder was scaled down.

That was the "New Universe" which was established in Nov. 1986.

You should really ask, or read before making these fallacious claims so confidently.

you are grasping. As long as the Beyonder was a marvel property and appeared on marvel pages, he was and will always be part of the marvel reality, the marvel omniverse, the marvel company. He was not like another company invading. he was created by marvel's one above all, and he invaded a marvel reality. now again, the marvel multiverse was just that in 1984. Now it is a marvel omniverse. The beyonder was said on panel to be everything outside of the marvel multiverse. that would mean he was the rest of the marvel reality. now how in the hell was the LT omniversal in power then if the beyonder was the rest of the omniverse besides that one lil marvel multiverse? twist and turn all you want, the beyonder was a marvel creation thus he was part of the marvel omniverse.

~The Wickerman~
you are grasping. As long as the Beyonder was a marvel property and appeared on marvel pages, he was and will always be part of the marvel reality, the marvel omniverse, the marvel company. He was not like another company invading. he was created by marvel's one above all, and he invaded a marvel reality. now again, the marvel multiverse was just that in 1984. Now it is a marvel omniverse. The beyonder was said on panel to be everything outside of the marvel multiverse. that would mean he was the rest of the marvel reality. now how in the hell was the LT omniversal in power then if the beyonder was the rest of the omniverse besides that one lil marvel multiverse? twist and turn all you want, the beyonder was a marvel creation thus he was part of the marvel omniverse.

thumb up thumb up

that = teh butt secs woot

The Illuminati
says the man who has never read any significant DC or spectre or phantom stranger appearances.

thanos with the IG<<<<<<spectre.

tha phantom stranger is a fallen angel who neither sided with lucifer nor with god. that is what makes him unique and puts up his relationship with the spectre, who was also a fallen angel who sided with lucifer but wanted to be redeemed and became the wrath of god.

and WHAT is it about MORE POWER THAN TIMOTHY HUNTER that you dont understand???? do you think thanos cud take on tim at his prime? the reason the phantom stranger doesnt get involved directly is that he only wishes to guide others and not partake in it himself. simultaneously going to heaven and hell isnt enough of a feat for you to consider him strong???????? a place where even the spectre isnt allowed.

truly ridiculous, this is bordering on spite, thanos is an insect to stranger.

confused

Come on is there really any question that Thanos w/IG is >>>>>> All of DC? Let alone just Spectre.

Let's be serious. Please pull your DC bias away.

So Thanos w/IG <<<<< Dr. Fate? stick out tongue no NOT!

tjcoady
The PS is so underrated, it's not even funny.
For Pete's sake, the guy can travel anywhere he wants in a blink of an eye! Heaven, Hell, 16th Dimension, it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers decide that Batman *****slaps the PS one day.

Showing PS beaten by Terry Thirteen is just horrible, horrible writing.

Or you just completely miss the context.

One: humor. Guess that one slipped by you.

Two: Early Silver Age. The Stranger really didn't have powers back then. He'd go hand to hand with guys armed with guns and fight lions and make out with Cassandra Craft and let her borrow his medallion.

You could think of those things.

or you could be completely unfun and be waaaaaay too serious about a forum about comic book characters getting into fights.

occultdestroyer
Or you just completely miss the context.

One: humor. Guess that one slipped by you.

Two: Early Silver Age. The Stranger really didn't have powers back then. He'd go hand to hand with guys armed with guns and fight lions and make out with Cassandra Craft and let her borrow his medallion.

You could think of those things.

or you could be completely unfun and be waaaaaay too serious about a forum about comic book characters getting into fights.

Well, it may be humorous for you, but for others it isn't.
Humor depends on how I see things; it's not for you to decide.

tjcoady
Well, it may be humorous for you, but for others it isn't.
Humor depends on how I see things; it's not for you to decide.

what a passive aggressive answer.

Even if you don't perceive something as humorous yourself, a person ought to be able to differentiate between attempts at a legitimate argument and a clearly facetious, over the top, and absurd comical argument.

Nevermind.

Utrigita
Phantom Stranger for the win.

Erik-Lensherr

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Elbowned.gif

quanchi112
Hm, IIRC Thanos in his helicopter, some cops taking Thanos to jail hmm.

laughing out loud

oh yeah I forgot to mention Squirrel Girl

See, both have some PIS and low showings.

And there is a Difference between being dead (the Hostless Spectre wouldn't have probs killing Thanos) and being turned into a mouse (the hostless Spectre couldn't kill the PS).

wink

The low showings of the PS happened before the CotIE. He had some upgrades since then. Now he is an part of the DC Quintessence.

Shazam, Zeus, Highfather, Ganthet and The Spectre. Those are his Buddies in this Quintessence club. I guess Thanos can't hope to join them smile . That isnt canon.

Sgirl is undefeated and that isnt canon either.

Both make no sense whatsoever and have him acting completely out of character.

If Thanos met this dov Spectre he would probably turn him into his herald. I mean if eclipso could confuse the Spectre so then Thanos would do it in less time.

Again just because you cant destroy something or someone it doesnt mean you are any less powerful.

Spectre easily defeated the Ps.

Scans of his upgrades.

Highfather is a joke and Ganthet is another bieng who is overrated as well.

Thanos couldnt want to join the quintessence he would rule the entire dcu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Illuminati
confused

Come on is there really any question that Thanos w/IG is >>>>>> All of DC? Let alone just Spectre.

Let's be serious. Please pull your DC bias away.

So Thanos w/IG <<<<< Dr. Fate? stick out tongue no NOT! Thanos with the ig would absolutely wreck the Spectre. Dc has never seen anything that powerful.

quanchi112
you are grasping. As long as the Beyonder was a marvel property and appeared on marvel pages, he was and will always be part of the marvel reality, the marvel omniverse, the marvel company. He was not like another company invading. he was created by marvel's one above all, and he invaded a marvel reality. now again, the marvel multiverse was just that in 1984. Now it is a marvel omniverse. The beyonder was said on panel to be everything outside of the marvel multiverse. that would mean he was the rest of the marvel reality. now how in the hell was the LT omniversal in power then if the beyonder was the rest of the omniverse besides that one lil marvel multiverse? twist and turn all you want, the beyonder was a marvel creation thus he was part of the marvel omniverse. You do realize tha any writer can come up with any scenario and make it plausible. Beyonder was outside the marvel reality explained in the story. He was more powerful by far than anyone in the marvel reality by far even after he weakened himself. Quit arguing against facts please.

iceman24567
Thanos with the ig would absolutely wreck the Spectre. Dc has never seen anything that powerful. Yeah Thanos >>>>all of Dc....You really believe you aren't a fanboy? What a horribly biased stateme.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Thanos >>>>all of Dc....You really believe you aren't a fanboy? What a horribly biased stateme. With the ig he is. Why did you leave out the ig?

Name me a more powerful being than Thanos with the ig. Name me a few please.

Batman-Prime
That isnt canon.

Sgirl is undefeated and that isnt canon either.

Both make no sense whatsoever and have him acting completely out of character.

If Thanos met this dov Spectre he would probably turn him into his herald. I mean if eclipso could confuse the Spectre so then Thanos would do it in less time.

Again just because you cant destroy something or someone it doesnt mean you are any less powerful.

Spectre easily defeated the Ps.

Scans of his upgrades.

Highfather is a joke and Ganthet is another bieng who is overrated as well.

Thanos couldnt want to join the quintessence he would rule the entire dcu.

I understand that Thanos is your fav char, that you reaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy like him, but do you truly believe what you write? Honestly? confused

quanchi112
I understand that Thanos is your fav char, that you reaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy like him, but do you truly believe what you write? Honestly? confused Yes I believe what I write and have scans to back my case up. Remember sometimes we dont have everything explained for us in black and white so we must use common sense along with what we have read.

Batman-Prime
Yes I believe what I write and have scans to back my case up. Remember sometimes we dont have everything explained for us in black and white so we must use common sense along with what we have read.

You know my friend, I bet you know a lot about Thanos but you I think you don't know everything about the DCU, or do you? You opinion is just an opinion, you common sense "might" be biased, you should consider this, no offense.

Anyway Superman Prime > Thanos with IG

prove me that this statement is wrong, show me an scan with Thanos w/IG defeating Superman Prime. smile Don't throw scans at me with Thanos defeating weak Marvel cosmics. Just this one scan with Thanos vs Superboy Prime wink.

In an crosscompany based debates, we are left with opinions, feats which are not always compareable (as both companies use different concepts for their Universe), that's why so few people agree in those cosmic vs threads, and our own biased darkside smile.

quanchi112
You know my friend, I bet you know a lot about Thanos but you I think you don't know everything about the DCU, or do you? You opinion is just an opinion, you common sense "might" be biased, you should consider this, no offense.

Anyway Superman Prime > Thanos with IG

prove me that this statement is wrong, show me an scan with Thanos w/IG defeating Superman Prime. smile Don't throw scans at me with Thanos defeating weak Marvel cosmics. Just this one scan with Thanos vs Superboy Prime wink.

In an crosscompany based debates, we are left with opinions, feats which are not always compareable (as both companies use different concepts for their Universe), that's why so few people agree in those cosmic vs threads, and our own biased darkside smile. You left me a pretty easy task.

I read lots of dc and Superman Prime is my 3rd favorite character.

Again when a marvel character is vs dc character you cant show a scan of them directly pwning them you have to show what they are capable of,power level,etc.

Thanos with the ig freezes him in time. Man you made this easy on me. He kill shim with the snap of his fingers,etc.

Batman-Prime
You left me a pretty easy task.

I read lots of dc and Superman Prime is my 3rd favorite character.

Again when a marvel character is vs dc character you cant show a scan of them directly pwning them you have to show what they are capable of,power level,etc.

Thanos with the ig freezes him in time. Man you made this easy on me. He kill shim with the snap of his fingers,etc.

Superboy is from the Pre-Crisis days, he could move fast enough to break the barrier of time, travel backwards and forwards, became an member of the LEGION. He moves faste enough to ignore the effect of the frozen time and ripps Thanos arm off, the one with the IG.

You made this really easy, for me. SBP wins. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Superboy is from the Pre-Crisis days, he could move fast enough to break the barrier of time, travel backwards and forwards, became an member of the LEGION. He moves faste enough to ignore the effect of the frozen time and ripps Thanos arm off, the one with the IG.

You made this really easy, for me. SBP wins. Happy Dance Prove he can break the barrier of time?

This is a very ignorant response. All Thanos has to do is create red suns around Prime to completely depower him. Anything you can think of Thanos can do to Prime while Thanos cant have his arm ripped off and if he could he could reform another one or become an abstract cutting Prime off from Thanos and his gems. He has complete control over time,space,mind,soul,reality, and power. Prime is screwed here. laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Prove he can break the barrier of time?

This is a very ignorant response. All Thanos has to do is create red suns around Prime to completely depower him. Anything you can think of Thanos can do to Prime while Thanos cant have his arm ripped off and if he could he could reform another one or become an abstract cutting Prime off from Thanos and his gems. He has complete control over time,space,mind,soul,reality, and power. Prime is screwed here. laughing out loud

When I ask for Prove you can't provide it, but be it, maybe you know that Superboy was an member of Legion, from his own future? He got there on his own. I know that you are aware of the fact that the Pre_Ciris Supermans and boys could move through time, anyway.

Oh you know I don't take this debate serious wink. We talk about comics after all and in those Thanos with the Ig let his enemies pretty near him, which would be fatal in this case.
I understand that each char has his share of hardcore fans, like Son Goku has Combat Guru, Thanos has you.
This is ok, I don't really mind, forgive me if I don't take what you believe to be a "fact" all to serious, but I accept it as your opinion but prefer different ones.

I respect though your devotion to the comic char named Thanos, no offense friend smile

lannfear
PS ftw..
eek!

quanchi112
When I ask for Prove you can't provide it, but be it, maybe you know that Superboy was an member of Legion, from his own future? He got there on his own. I know that you are aware of the fact that the Pre_Ciris Supermans and boys could move through time, anyway.

Oh you know I don't take this debate serious wink. We talk about comics after all and in those Thanos with the Ig let his enemies pretty near him, which would be fatal in this case.
I understand that each char has his share of hardcore fans, like Son Goku has Combat Guru, Thanos has you.
This is ok, I don't really mind, forgive me if I don't take what you believe to be a "fact" all to serious, but I accept it as your opinion but prefer different ones.

I respect though your devotion to the comic char named Thanos, no offense friend smile Do you know the Time trapper is involved. He has power over time. Saying Prime can stop Thanos with the ig is plain ridiculous. Superman Prime has no power over time while Thanos has complete mastery over it.

Batman-Prime
Do you know the Time trapper is involved. He has power over time. Saying Prime can stop Thanos with the ig is plain ridiculous. Superman Prime has no power over time while Thanos has complete mastery over it.

I talked about something else, but anyway, back to topic. PS wins, I skipped through the beginning of the Thread till now, and the majority seems to think the same, PS wins.

PS (15+ votes) Thanos (3+)

smile

That doesn't means you can't have your opinion, if you still think Thanos would win, more power to you.

OneDumbG0
Superman Prime would not beat Thanos w/ IG... not even with the Guardian amp.

draxx_tOfU
PS can't touch Thanos and the threadmaker specified that there be no outside help...

so...

Thanos wins by default...

occultdestroyer
PS can't touch Thanos and the threadmaker specified that there be no outside help...

so...

Thanos wins by default...

Yes. The same applies to Thanos.

Thanos gets no upgrades like THOTI or IG.
Just his innate powers against the PS.

I have no idea why Quan keeps adding the IG.
Or if he even bothered reading my first post.

occultdestroyer
With the ig he is. Why did you leave out the ig?

Name me a more powerful being than Thanos with the ig. Name me a few please.

Please read the requirements in my first post.

A more powerful being than Thanos... Hmm.. let's see..

The Presence - immune to Spectre's powers. He ate Michael Demiurgos when he went insane! You have no idea how insanely powerful Michael is.
GEB - darkness itself. The counterpart of the Presence.
Mr. Mxyzpltk - a DC avatar that punched Paul Dini in the face! Nuff said.
TOAA - another Marvel avatar

quanchi112

I respect though your devotion to the comic char named Thanos, no offense friend smile It doesnt matter if the could mobe through time or not. They cant control time. Superman Prime has exhibited no power over time at all.

quanchi112

Or if he even bothered reading my first post. Yes I read it and responded to batman primes argument of Superman prime beating Thanos with the ig. Then people responded. Thats what happened.

As to this thread Thanos wins due to feats and Ps's lack thereof.

quanchi112
Please read the requirements in my first post.

A more powerful being than Thanos... Hmm.. let's see..

The Presence - immune to Spectre's powers. He ate Michael Demiurgos when he went insane! You have no idea how insanely powerful Michael is.
GEB - darkness itself. The counterpart of the Presence.
Mr. Mxyzpltk - a DC avatar that punched Paul Dini in the face! Nuff said.
TOAA - another Marvel avatar My post said Thanos with the ig. The presence has never been seen on panel and mxy isnt ig level.

Michael and the Geb are vertigo characters and not seen in the main dcu.

Lord Prime
Phantom Stranger wins

draxx_tOfU

Or if he even bothered reading my first post.

my bad...

i meant hasn't the Presence barred the PS from directly involving himself in combat?...

if so, then Thanos wins by default as PS is hindered by those restrictions...

but...

without those special limitations, (if he still has them), then he wins, as i personally believe he is closer in power to the Spectre rather than to the other members of the Quintessence...

anyway, he's iffy...

comicfan11
Thanos WITHOUT his toys loses 10/10.
They are not on the same level.

occultdestroyer
My post said Thanos with the ig. The presence has never been seen on panel and mxy isnt ig level.

Michael and the Geb are vertigo characters and not seen in the main dcu.

Oh rily?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486075&pagenumber=2
*special thanks to Galan007 for the scans

The IG is trapped inside the confines of a comic book, whilst Mxy isn't.
The very fact that Mxy was able to punch Paul Dini, a writer who exists in the real world, proves that his powers are not confined by the laws of the comic omniverse. I can show you the on-panel evidence, once I find the thread that is.

Umm.. Michael and GEB belong to DC. cool

llagrok
Why is Quanchi trying to bring up the IG? More reaching?

quanchi112
Oh rily?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486075&pagenumber=2
*special thanks to Galan007 for the scans

The IG is trapped inside the confines of a comic book, whilst Mxy isn't.
The very fact that Mxy was able to punch Paul Dini, a writer who exists in the real world, proves that his powers are not confined by the laws of the comic omniverse. I can show you the on-panel evidence, once I find the thread that is.

Umm.. Michael and GEB belong to DC. cool She Hulk tore the very comic book that she was fighting a villain in. Doest mean she can beat anyone imo and that she can do this in forum battles.

Mxy was also depowered by Annataz and the dov Spectre. He was also oneshotted by Gog whose staff is powered by the quintessence.

Michael and geb are owned by dc but appear outside the main dcu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Why is Quanchi trying to bring up the IG? More reaching? I explained why.

occultdestroyer
Michael and geb are owned by dc but appear outside the main dcu.

Did you even bother reading the scans on the above link?
The Presence was literally devouring Michael in DCU. The issue was not from Vertigo, and is canonical, so your statement made no sense.

iceman24567
She Hulk tore the very comic book that she was fighting a villain in. Doest mean she can beat anyone imo and that she can do this in forum battles.

Mxy was also depowered by Annataz and the dov Spectre. He was also oneshotted by Gog whose staff is powered by the quintessence.

Michael and geb are owned by dc but appear outside the main dcu. Vertigo and Dc characters have interacted so just because you say the appear outside the main Dc universe doesn't mean they can't be used in debates.

comicfan11
The Presence was literally devouring Michael in DCU. The issue was not from Vertigo, and is canonical, so your statement made no sense.

I think it was a Spectre issue.
Anyway Vertigo is part of the DC continuity. Darkseid has also appeared
in the last issues of Sandman so there you have it.

quanchi112
The Presence was literally devouring Michael in DCU. The issue was not from Vertigo, and is canonical, so your statement made no sense. Ok I forgot about Michael as he was in this spectre issue but the geb doesnt count if the threadstarter says dcu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
I think it was a Spectre issue.
Anyway Vertigo is part of the DC continuity. Darkseid has also appeared
in the last issues of Sandman so there you have it. Really that is interesting? What was Darkseid up to in Sandman anyways?

comicfan11
Really that is interesting? What was Darkseid up to in Sandman anyways?

I think he was there to witness Morpheus passing away or something like that.
It shows how important DS is in DC also...

quanchi112
It shows how important DS is in DC also... Scans or issue numbers?

comicfan11
Scans or issue numbers?

Sandman #72, The Wake part 3, page 7

tjcoady
It shows how important DS is in DC also...

Not really.

Every single living being in the multiverse was at Morpheus' funeral.

Darkseid was just one of the ones drawn in. The egyptian god Bast was there, but it's not like she's an integral part of the DCU.

kevdude
Not "everyone" was there. If you meant everyone important then that is somewhat true. Only ones not there was Michael, The Spectre and The Word but they are more busy serving God. Would have been fun to see Darkseid have a chat with Lucifer or Destiny big grin

comicfan11
Originally posted by kevdude
Not "everyone" was there. If you meant everyone important then that is somewhat true. Only ones not there was Michael, The Spectre and The Word but they are more busy serving God. Would have been fun to see Darkseid have a chat with Lucifer or Destiny big grin

Agreed.
Everyone important sounds correct.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by kevdude

He'd end up selling Apokolips to Lucifer for 2 magic beans...

Mr Master

The IG is trapped inside the confines of a comic book,

whilst Mxy isn't.
Neither is She-Hulk, the Impossible Man, and even Dr Doom.

So should we say She-Hulk > IG?

Or She-hulk = Mxy?

Mr Master

She Hulk tore the very comic book that she was fighting a villain in.

Doest mean she can beat anyone imo and that she can do this in forum battles.
thumb up

Mr Master

The very fact that Mxy was able to punch Paul Dini,
a writer who exists in the real world,
proves that his powers are not confined by the laws of the comic omniverse.
Actually Mxy (a fictional drawing himself) punched a drawing (avatar) of Paul Dini,
which is a fictional illustrated representation of a real person.

I thought I should point that out,
cause it seems like you're saying Mxy punched Paul Dini. (in real life)

========================================

Anywho, like I've said,
She-Hulk, IM and even Doom have all been there, done that.

She Hulk actually defeated a foe
by tearing the page she was on off the Comic book,
she then crumbled the page,
and threw it in the garbage for the Win:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6017/sensationalshehulkv2009wy2.th.jpg

"This is My Book" (Comic)

......................................................................................

She-Hulk = Mxy?

......................................................................................

More page Ripping: laughing

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9550/sensationalshehulkv2005qy1.th.jpg

Mr Master
One more! big grin

============================

What She-Hulk does here is truly unheard of ...

actually symbolically running across a Comic Book page

(like supposedly in the real world)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3043/sensationalshehulkv2005hl9.th.jpg

"Bob are you okay"

"Yeah, yea, I just skinned my chin on the Staple." ... laughing out loud

She-Hulk = Mxy?

So the moral or point to this is,
we shouldn't take into account feats of this nature,
they're obviously included only with characters that are synonymous with goofyness,
or that are involved in an arc and/or run that was purposely developed to be goofy.

She-Hulk had her days, and IM has had many of them too,
and others have shared the on panel experience of comedy like She-Hulk's,
like IM's, like Mxy's.

Let's stick to the feats that keep the writer/artists avatars in another place,
we should only consider feats that deal with in comic characters that are fictional creations,
we should never involve the avatars of writers/artists,
because they are fictional representations of real world human beings.

Fictional representations of real world human beings,
should only be acknowledged as the true "Gods" of DC and Marvel,
and therefore have no place in anything below that,
because everything below that,
is created by them, including their own fictional representational avatars.

quanchi112
Not really.

Every single living being in the multiverse was at Morpheus' funeral.

Darkseid was just one of the ones drawn in. The egyptian god Bast was there, but it's not like she's an integral part of the DCU. Oh this makes sense. He didnt play an intregral role at all and was merely drawn in. Makes sense thanks for clearing this up.

I figured he took this out of context and gave Darkseid too much credit. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Vertigo and Dc characters have interacted so just because you say the appear outside the main Dc universe doesn't mean they can't be used in debates. Unless they interact in dcu they cant be listed as dcu characters.

fangirl101
Actually Mxy (a fictional drawing himself) punched a drawing (avatar) of Paul Dini,

I thought I should point that out,
cause it seems like you're saying Mxy punched Paul Dini. (in real life)

Anywho, like I've said,
She-Hulk, IM and even Doom have all been there, done that.

She Hulk actually defeated a foe
by tearing the page she was on off the Comic book,
she then crumbled the page,
and threw it in the garbage for the Win:

"This is My Book" (Comic)

She-Hulk = Mxy?

More page Ripping: laughing

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9550/sensationalshehulkv2005qy1.th.jpg

That's all nice. But she hulk hasn't pierced the 4th wall REPEATEDLY. According to the forum rules, it's got to be more than once.

Mr Master

That's all nice. But she hulk hasn't pierced the 4th wall REPEATEDLY.

According to the forum rules, it's got to be more than once.
In that case, she's probably above Mxy then,
cause she's done it across nearly 60 issues. (assuming more is better)

59 to be precise, but who's counting.

(in every single issue she was flirting with the 4th wall in one way or another)

Not only that,
it's officially canon, even as a power-set in her bios if writers feel like using that.

Now, how ya like, dem apples?

fangirl101
In that case, she's probably above Mxy then,
cause she's done it across nearly 60 issues. (assuming more is better)

59 to be precise, but who's counting.

(in every single issue she was flirting with the 4th wall in one way or another)

Not only that,
it's officially canon, even as a power-set in her bios if writers feel like using that.

Now, how ya like, dem apples?
flirting with the 4th wall and breaching it for kicks are TWO entirely different things. Deathstroke knows about the 4th wall. Doesn't mean he's above mxy. When has he or She hulk been shown to alter reality? She hulk had to beg the LT not to destroy her reality. mxy wouldn't beg shit. He fought the ultimator tooth and nail and figured out a way to win. Mxy>>>>>>>>>>she hulk.

Eel O'Brian
Animal Man's done similar as well.

Mr Master

When has he or She hulk been shown to alter reality?

"This is My Book"

A Universe, heck Multiverses (or whatever) could've been drawn there,

and still, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

and into the trash bin to be burned.

She hulk had to beg the LT not to destroy her reality.

mxy wouldn't beg shit.
Ok, I remember Mxy getting stomped by prime not too long ago.

And Gog blowing a hole straight threw him that ko'd him.

Mxy>>>>>>>>>>she hulk.
Not based on 4th wall comedy.

She-Hulk > Mxy or She-Hulk = Mxy is just fine.

It's all silliness anyway.

guy222
PS wins

fangirl101

"This is My Book"

A Universe, heck Multiverses (or whatever) could've been drawn there,

and still, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

and into the trash bin to be burned.

Ok, I remember Mxy getting stomped by prime not too long ago.

And Gog blowing a hole straight threw him that ko'd him.

Not based on 4th wall comedy.

She-Hulk > Mxy or She-Hulk = Mxy is just fine.

It's all silliness anyway.

I love how you try to demean mxy. First and foremost, Prime is unaffected by magic. Period. Next.

Also, that was kingdom mxy that blasted by a staff that had the power of the SOURCE in it. next.

It could be her comic and that is fine. but universes were not drawn in it. it was just her comic. next.
It's all silliness because you don't like mxy and his feats. It is pretty obvious.

Mr Master

It could be her comic and that is fine.

Next.. next. next.
All this "next" stuff is meaningless.

Just don't bring up Mxy smacking up editors or avatars or breaking 4th walls,
as a means to define the status of his power,
cause that's child's play to She-Hulk,
which hence translates to,
it means nothing.

occultdestroyer

Um.. No.
Mxy actually punched a photo of Paul Dini, NOT an avatar.
And a photo is NOT an 'illustrated representation of a real person'.

I remember seeing a scan somewhere here in the Versus forum.
I just can't remember where.

occultdestroyer
Oh, here it is!
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1yh6.jpg

Sorry about the confusion, it wasn't Paul Dini.
It was guy named Eddie.

Mr Master

Um.. No.

Mxy actually punched a photo of Paul Dini, NOT an avatar.
Same difference.

And a photo is NOT an 'illustrated representation of a real person'.
A photo is a photographic representation of a real person.

It still isn't the real person.

Again, same difference.

quanchi112
That's all nice. But she hulk hasn't pierced the 4th wall REPEATEDLY. According to the forum rules, it's got to be more than once. Again real life people cant lose to drawings. Lets keep this fictional character vs fictional character.

SentryPrime
Does Thanos get his copter?

occultdestroyer
Again real life people cant lose to drawings. Lets keep this fictional character vs fictional character.

Ok, let's go back to the topic.

Tell me this, how the heck will Thanos win against PS without THOTI or IG? Does he even have a chance to win?
You do realize that physical strength alone is not enough to defeat the PS.

the Darkone
As much I like Thanos, he is not going to beat the PS who is well above Skyfathers and Elder Gods.

fangirl101
All this "next" stuff is meaningless.

Just don't bring up Mxy smacking up editors or avatars or breaking 4th walls,
as a means to define the status of his power,
cause that's child's play to She-Hulk,
which hence translates to,
it means nothing. Don't bring up bullshit like such and such is the writer on panel. It means jack.

Erik-Lensherr
Thanks for quoting that fangirl, this just made my day. hysterical

Anyway, this thread should probably be closed since it's gone completly off-topic.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Anyway, this thread should probably be closed since it's gone completly off-topic.

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!
One of my precious threads will get closed yet again? WTF??

That's the reason why I hate trolls like Quan and Slippyb*tch.

Let's go back on-topic, shall we?

quanchi112
Ok, let's go back to the topic.

Tell me this, how the heck will Thanos win against PS without THOTI or IG? Does he even have a chance to win?
You do realize that physical strength alone is not enough to defeat the PS. I do realize that Thanos has more options than physical strength alone.

Thanos is much greater than the lion whom Ps defeated easily. Thanos has too much power and is to versatile to lose to Ps who lacks impressive feats.

occultdestroyer
Quan

The way you define Thanos, it seems Thanos >>> ALL.
Thanos can't do shit without the IG or THOTI.
And even with the THOTI, do you think he has enough power to overthrow The One-Above-All?? Yeah right.

quanchi112
Quan

The way you define Thanos, it seems Thanos >>> ALL.
Thanos can't do shit without the IG or THOTI.
And even with the THOTI, do you think he has enough power to overthrow The One-Above-All?? Yeah right. No they are many characters who have more power than he. Ps isnt one of them.

name me a few feats that makes you feel that Ps could beat Thanos. If you cant name any then you dont have a valid reason at all.

batdude123
Thanos has too much power and is to versatile to lose to Ps who lacks impressive feats.

Now there's a shocking statement.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Now there's a shocking statement. Name some feats. Prove me wrong. Why do you feel Ps wins this? Really can no one name me anything with awe factor.

leonidas
ps is a deux ex machina. if he needs to win, he'll win. he's not the tyoe of character who has or needs impressive feats. that's why he rarely works in these battles. he's a living plot device.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
ps is a deux ex machina. if he needs to win, he'll win. he's not the tyoe of character who has or needs impressive feats. that's why he rarely works in these battles. he's a living plot device. He failed to win against the Spectre. The Spectre,Celestials,Lt,etc are plot device characters as well but they have feats while Ps doesnt. See the difference.

Mr Master
Originally posted by leonidas

ps is a deux ex machina. if he needs to win, he'll win. he's not the tyoe of character who has or needs impressive feats. that's why he rarely works in these battles. he's a living plot device.
Sounds like Reed's mind.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>