swamp thing vs high evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
mhmm

Endrict Nuul
HE devolves him ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
HE devolves him ftw. Into what? Plant matter? What will that do? Certainly not enough to give H-E a forum win, imo. ermm

golem370
What about into a seed or root? or Amino Acids first forums of live

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
What about into a seed or root? or Amino Acids first forums of live ST has completely regenerated from the oil contained within potato chips. So...

golem370
It would take him billions of years to evolve back to the current state. He are not talking about hurting him physically we are talking about devolving him

Galan007
It would take him billions of years to evolve back to the current state. He are not talking about hurting him physically we are talking about devolving him
Again, what's H-E going to devolve him into?

I just told you ST regenerated from the oil in potato chips. How much more 'devolved' does it get, as far as plant matter is concerned? A single plant molecule perhaps? ST's regenerated from that as well. smile

Bentley
Can't he devolve him into a cell that wasn't cloroplasmic yet? Is ST capable of regenerating from non-plant life?

golem370
A single cell organism

Bentley
If he can survive from becoming a non-nuclear cell, HE could evolve him into a horse or something, has ST ever regenerated from animal cells?

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Can't he devolve him into a cell that wasn't cloroplasmic yet? Is ST capable of regenerating from non-plant life? ST can regenerate from anything that has to do with the green - but if he were somehow devolved into some form of non-plantlife, ST could simply move his consciousness to a place where he could regrow. imo, IF H-E wins, it certainly wouldn't be with devolution.

Also, what would prevent ST from dragging H-E to a limbo zone, like he did to Captain Atom/Red Torando?

golem370
Not sure he could do this but if High E could evole the Sun cause it to supernova destroying all the planets around it might be away to go if he could do it.

Endrict Nuul
Or couldn't HE just speed up evolution?

Galan007
Not sure he could do this but if High E could evole the Sun cause it to supernova destroying all the planets around it might be away to go if he could do it. The AM-Wave/death of a universe couldn't kill ST. So I highly doubt a super nova would do anything. Except maybe injure H-E.

golem370
Who knows what that would do to ST he might become some kind of uber god lol

~The Wickerman~
Not sure he could do this but if High E could evole the Sun cause it to supernova destroying all the planets around it might be away to go if he could do it.

Has he ever done anything remotely close to this?

golem370
I don't know but at his Super-Evolved state where he evolved 1,000,000 years I don't see why not.

~The Wickerman~
I don't know but at his Super-Evolved state where he evolved 1,000,000 years I don't see why not.

Because it's an insane assumption.

"I don't see why Magneto if he had some celestial tech from Apocalypse wouldn't be able to let loose a universe-wide EMP!!!!! "

You get it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.