The Prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann

GGS
His parents obviously?

The Rover
Prequel? WHAT?

My word, tell me she hasn't pulled a Lucas....

The Rover
Sorry for the double-post:
It's apparently set three years before Harry's birth, with James and Sirius as the main protagonists. What's lame about it? You have to buy the book in fascimile, in a (probably) overpriced charity book. Which isn't inherently bad, I guess.

siriuswriter
It's only 800 words, so it can't get that in-depth...

But of course, it was written by JK... thus the huge price.

The Phantom
Prequel? What? Anyone got a link?

siriuswriter
Phantom - I don't think there's a link anywhere. They auctioned it off for an obscene amount of money, and I think that the person who won it is going to auction it off for another obscene amount of money for charity.

If anyone would have a peek of it, I think that Amazon.com might, because they had all the stories of Beetle the Bard. Otherwise, this is a "pay an obscene amount of money to hold and read it," type thing.

The Phantom
o.o So... not a book we are all going to read?

siriuswriter
Nope.
And it's not a book. It's 800 words. so that'd be like three and a half pages of single spaced 12-point font on word. Actually, double spaced.

The Phantom
Ew...

siriuswriter
Um... yeah.

ragesRemorse
http://www.gryffindorgazette.com/2008/06/11/the-harry-potter-prequel-read-it-here/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.