Black Panther with prep vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
BP gets a year of prep.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley
BP gets a year of prep.
Juggernaut stomps a mud hold in his a$$.

Phantom Zone
If BP can use prep to help him beat mephisto I think he can beat Juggernaut. BP wins.

skyfather
juggernaut :nothing stops the juggernaut

*black panther applies cosmic armbar*

black panther :you've just been stopped.

Marvelknight
Juggernaut can't be hurt. How is he going to even come close without TP?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Juggernaut can't be hurt. How is he going to even come close without TP?

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
If BP can use prep to help him beat mephisto I think he can beat Juggernaut. BP wins.

Scoobless
With a year BP should win.

Harbinger
Originally posted by skyfather
juggernaut :nothing stops the juggernaut

*black panther applies cosmic armbar*

black panther :you've just been stopped. Awesome.

ThorForce
1month prep and BP still wins.

Iscream
BP could teleport the Jaug by using the time-space frogs of Solomon.

This is the maximum he can achieve I think.

And, as fas as I know, it is the maximum anyone except possibly Thor ever managed against a fully powered Jaug (not counting the stupid DC Marvel crossover).

Knowsbleed33
1 min, 1 year, 1 century, it doesn't matter. There's no hope for BP in this fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
1 min, 1 year, 1 century, it doesn't matter. There's no hope for BP in this fight.

Except that there is and he would win.

no expression

Doctor-Alvis
Panther can do it.

~The Wickerman~
How hard would it be for BP to create some sort of anti-gravity thingy to keep juggs out of his hair?

Caps Conscience
Ask yourself if you where to replace BP with Batman what the outcome would be? Undoubtedly yes IMO, therefore BP with a year of prep could do this easily, IMO.

lft4ded
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
How hard would it be for BP to create some sort of anti-gravity thingy to keep juggs out of his hair?

Jean once tried to BFR Juggernaut by telekinetically tossing him away from the fight but he walked against it on air.

But I'm sure he could create a dimensional portal to open up quickly in front of/below Cain. Something to blind him momentarily (ala webbing in the eye).

Call up his fellow sovereign lord Thor? There's no way Black Panther could loose with even a week of prep.

Hannibal-Lector
I really doubt Black Panther could win unless the same writer who wrote the Surfer incident was creating this event... Anti gravity wouldnt work, juggy doesnt need to walk on anythign to move foward. His shield could stop any form of "webbing" or wut ever BP through at him... and he could just thunder clap BP and call it a day

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by lft4ded
Jean once tried to BFR Juggernaut by telekinetically tossing him away from the fight but he walked against it on air.

But I'm sure he could create a dimensional portal to open up quickly in front of/below Cain. Something to blind him momentarily (ala webbing in the eye).

Call up his fellow sovereign lord Thor? There's no way Black Panther could loose with even a week of prep.

I know but tk unlike anti-gravity actually means IMO a force that is somewhat tangible but ranged, so through some crazyness he was able to interact with that tangible force.

Anti-gravity would not work that way...

It was only an idea though, BP can do it in a million different ways...

Stormbreaker
He wouldn't need a year a month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.