Full Potential Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
So Cyttorak had meant for Charles to get the crimson bands and thus become the Juggernaut. So assuming it had gone down that way and the world's most powerful telepath became the Juggernaut, and later had the mind gem, what earth based character could beat him?

Scoobless
Batman .... with the Batkick Gem.

Batman-Prime
WWH

shifty

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman .... with the Batkick Gem. He wouldn't need that crutch. ermm

redhotrash
No way he loses to WWH

Nihilist
Originally posted by redhotrash
No way he loses to WWH
red hulk stomps himdurredhulk

redhotrash
Standard Xavier with the mind gem kills Hulk. Hulk has TP resistance, not immunity.

Darth Creasy
Thor. Current takes 10/10 classic 6/10.

With prep and gadgets, Doom or Reed.

ThorForce
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Thor. Current takes 10/10 classic 6/10.

With prep and gadgets, Doom or Reed.

True True. i think classic also takes it 10/10 though.

Too $hort
How on God's green Earth will Classic Thor take out Xaviernaught for the majority?

norrinradd43
Xavier w/Cyttorak Gem and Mind Gem = Earth's most powerful being

johnv89
They had a what if comic about this. Xavier w/ gem took over the world and later on was bfr out to space by the x-men and cain marko. But there wasnt really anyone that could stop him on earth, he created gadgets to remove mutant powers from anyone he considered a risk.

gogogadgetgo
that what if was awful.

redhotrash
I dunno if I'd give Thor a sweep. Im not sure what his TP resistances are, or how similiar TP is to the stuff Enchantress pulls on him, but even a Thor vs Juggernaut fight I dont think I'd give him a sweep. This is basically Juggernaut with crazy TP and less CIS. I made this scenario up keeping in mind how tired everyone is of the "Punisher with 10 GL rings and adamantium bones" fights that make no sense. If everything had gone as intended, Xavier would have the bands and the mind gem.
Anyway, how would he fair against classic Onlaught for example?

big juggy man
Wait wait wait if Classic Juggernaut beat Thor each time they fought then why wouldn't Xavier who is a telepath already couldnt beat Thor even easier?No earth bound character would be able to beat him.

Mindset
Originally posted by big juggy man
Wait wait wait if Classic Juggernaut beat Thor each time they fought then why wouldn't Xavier who is a telepath already couldnt beat Thor even easier?No earth bound character would be able to beat him.

Squirrel Girl

redhotrash
Im surprised some noob writer hasnt killed her yet.

ultimatethor
Classic thor could still win via BFR. And evn with the cyttorak gem xavier has got nothing on classic strange.

johnv89
The thing is Xavier knew beforhand when someone was conspiring to overthrow him in that whatif comic. So not only did he have the juggernaughts strenght he was working out plots against his enemies as soon as they made the decision to betray him. He wasnt using only his strenght and TP in that comic, basically he was working out plots to destoy his enemies with his armies, strenght, and telepathy before they could work a plan to destroy him.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Classic thor could still win via BFR. And evn with the cyttorak gem xavier has got nothing on classic strange.

Not really you see, because Xavier could trick Thor into believing that he was in front of him while being behind him... we all know what would happen next. No? Let me help you Thor would get squished like he nearly did when 8th Day got ahold of him.

Or he could simply bring wrench his mind into the astral plane, and deal with him there. No one on earth wold be able to beat him.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not really you see, because Xavier could trick Thor into believing that he was in front of him while being behind him... we all know what would happen next. No? Let me help you Thor would get squished like he nearly did when 8th Day got ahold of him.

Or he could simply bring wrench his mind into the astral plane, and deal with him there. No one on earth wold be able to beat him.

Well maybe cuz thor does have inconsistent mental resistance feats and besides i was not talking of thor getting the majority but just a win or two. That being said how does he take care of strange? He still goes down to a PIS free Dr strange

leonheartmm
onslaught would defeat him.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Well maybe cuz thor does have inconsistent mental resistance feats and besides i was not talking of thor getting the majority but just a win or two. That being said how does he take care of strange? He still goes down to a PIS free Dr strange

It is highly arguable that Strange could take Xavier on the astral plane.

Originally posted by leonheartmm

Onslaught would never face Charles Xavier... just think about it, nuff said.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonheartmm

Wait, what?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
It is highly arguable that Strange could take Xavier on the astral plane.

I think he can. Classic strange did have some out of this world feats. Didnt he once defeat dormammu in the astral plane.

redhotrash
Didnt he also defeat Dorramu in a hand to hand fight? Big D is tough, but hes had some odd showings. Im curious what, if any resistance Juggernaut would have again magic given his origin and benefactor.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by redhotrash
Didnt he also defeat Dorramu in a hand to hand fight? Big D is tough, but hes had some odd showings. Im curious what, if any resistance Juggernaut would have again magic given his origin and benefactor.

Well strange was at times portrayed as a very high level hand to hand combatant( im talking near iron fist levels) but IMO that Dormmamu feat should not have happened. Back in the day strange was written too powerfully IMO but nowadays he jobs way too much( WAY!!!). As to whether juggernaut can resist stranges magic, im not so sure given stranges history of totally messing up other magical or magically empowered entities.

carnage52
batman with a single kick

GGS
Dark Phoniex.

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman .... with the Batkick Gem. w00t No wonder you win tournies. cool

carnage52
Originally posted by GGS
Dark Phoniex. gets stomped

norrinradd43
Keep in mind that This Xavier also has the Mind Gem...Strange is the only earth bound character that has a shot but I dont think its a good one.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by big juggy man
Juggernaut didn't beat Thor each time. Sometimes Thor would just get rid of Juggernaut when he couldn't out muscle him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.